Two Worlds Collide

By MayanWarrior11

"I can't tell you." "Why not? Why can't you tell me why I feel something toward you? This is supposed to be w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8/ Little bit of smut
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Welcome!!!

100 5 0
By MayanWarrior11

Hello and welcome to my first book! It's a pleasure to have you here. I'm incredibly excited to share this story with you, as I've been working on it for quite some time now. After a lot of self-doubt, I finally mustered the courage to write it down and share it with the world.

As a writer, my goal is to create a story that will capture your imagination and keep you engaged from beginning to end. That's why I'm eager to know your thoughts about the plot and what you think should happen next. I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing, and your feedback would be invaluable.

The storyline of this book is based on multiple twists, which I believe will keep you on the edge of your seat. I've tried to create a world that is both familiar and intriguing, with characters that are complex and relatable. My hope is that you'll be able to immerse yourself in this story and experience all the emotions that come with it.

So, grab your popcorn, find a cozy spot, and get ready to embark on an exciting adventure! Thank you for joining me on this journey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.4K 22
"Why are you looking at my lips?" Evan questions him, and he saw Nigel look back at them again. "Are you into dudes or something? Listen, I'm straigh...
111K 640 27
I took the time to actually look at her, she's pretty, her lips are plump the blue led lights showing tint. "You're pretty." I said looking down pla...
3M 135K 94
"The fuck? Girl it's 2020 why hate?" "I know what year it is, I have my own calendar" I replied but she just gave me an eye roll. "Just...I just don'...
160K 4.4K 60
𝑌/𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑥 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝐺𝑃 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠 ---------- I was still...