Blood In Snow- Heiress Of The...

By XJapaneseX

◇ "Living in the world of anicent china comes a young girl destined to be heir of the seven dragons of sacred... More

Chapter 1- The Beginning of Retired Mistakes
Chapter 2- Relentless Drama
Chapter 3- Failure
Chapter 5- Taming of a Spirtual Dragon
Chapter 6- Hell isnt fun
Chapter 7- A change in me.
Chapter 8- Threat's Goal
Chapter 9- Threat's Goal Part 2
Chapter 10- fear for danger
Chapter 11- Decompose

Chapter 4- dont give up. Never

11 0 0
By XJapaneseX

"We got updates on Zhao Xi's absence.
if one of you is friends with her, then raise your hand and come up to send her a letter."
a hand had been rose up right in the crowd,
It's jiaoxian walking up to write a letter to her.

"I'm worried about her....what are the updates about?"

"....apparently, she IS the master of the Seven Dragons/ Seven Blades. she went to a small town right after she's exiled from the clan after her fight with a senior disciple. and now she had been Hao Ying. the daughter of huo in the Liang province. She's currently in training."

"I guess I underestimated her..was her blood the estimated colors of what the warrior is supposed to be as in the future? like how the books say about when the person is chosen to be the future warrior...?"
he nodded with no hesitation.
"Ok..is it possible that I can write it later."

"Sure miss jiaoxian. this meeting is adjourned until training is automatically authorized, planned, and done by our masters. But also, i need to check on our supporter/ our partner of the clan since I didn't hear from her in a while."
she walked out to see that same senior disciple with a burn on her face.
It's a permanent mark.
Starting at me in such firey rage.

"????...Ji-Su- Mi. what are you doing?"

"You are zhao's friend, are you?"

"Am i?"

"Don't act stupid. answer the damn question."
Blood aggressively pumped through my veins to being curious about what she wanted from me.
'Yes. I am. so?"

"You are the friends with the person that gave me a permanent burn mark on my face? You really couldn't keep your mouth shut, didn't you? you were the reason for her absence, and you were the reason for my injury. how do you feel being a snitching hormonal bitch?"

"...I don't need to keep my mouth shut for insulting a person's mother out of nowhere. I had to tell her. Otherwise, you would keep getting away with it with a bunch of shit in your mouth without throwing it up. you got what you deserved, and now you are mad about it. what a pathetic state you are in♡"
I kept a nonchalant face as she started to lose her composure.
"and? does that matter?"

"Yes, it does. no matter if she can be too much for a friend. in terms of personality or traits in each hobby. I will always trust her either way. Your life doesn't revolve around me. so whatever you did or said is on you if it insults a person deeply in the heart. It sounds like you are childish enough to pick a fight with me and then instead of just rot in your room with a burn mark scathing your fake beauty. I don't need this anymore."

"Did you try to fuck a child 4 to 6 years younger than you? It sounds like pedophila to me. you say I'm disgusting for insulting that bitch's mother? look at yourself in the mirror and tell me you can not see an abomination of our culture."
the entire room was silent towards her words.
I slowly look back at her in such a dull look. I'm coming close to losing my composure so I have to be careful.

"Excuse me. most cultures, like us, have their own child marrying a man much older than the child. even if the child is 17, and the man is 30 it doesn't fucking matter. you act like I'm the only one who does this. it's called being in love. not being in love to fucking a guy without their consent. now hush.
Why did you call her a bitch?"

"I called her one just for her inconsiderate attitude and her lack of logic to what she is about to do to a person. now that she's not going to come back in this clan until these last 4 months are over. I can insult you whatever I want. surely you aren't going to throw a hot pot at me for the second time. because if you do...ohohoo.. it's over.💢"
ji saw me reach down to my pocket to grab a knife.
"Let's...have a drink. shall we? Let's cease our conflict for a small drinking break. don't you agree, Ji-Su- Mi?
Surely you wouldn't want to have a drink with me..and then instead.. fishing for conflict all this time?"

"Fine."
we both walked to a small table alone in the dining hall. pouring two cups with dukang wine.

"Are we even allowed to drink?"

"Who cares about that. just sit down."

their silence was suffocating.
"So.. I have to ask. why do you hate Zhao so much. Do you have a reason for being this hateful to one person?"

"....I really don't have a reason towards my hatred to her. but the fact that she bluntly told everyone her mother's past is something to be easily made fun of. if you are going to hit someone for insulting your mother, then why didn't you keep it to yourself if you are that social. I'm pretty sure her mother from beyond the grave won't be happy that her life is being shared to a bunch of random disciples. so-"

"thats...pathetic honestly."

"Excuse me?💢"
Its actually so much fun irrating her with my smile. it was so cocky to her.

"You claim that you hate her. but the least you can do is keep your mouth shut about someone's mother. it's like we can't even share our own personal life anymore because it's people like you who take all of their info and decide to use it to get themselves hurt. you think that is exactly what wouldn't happen if a person came up to you and stabbed you in the chest for talking shit about their legacy? This is what life is. don't be this stuck-up little asshole just because of your wounds. and your burn wounds look ugly as fuck. I'm keeping it real with you."

Her teeth gritted in slight shame as she didn't speak one more word in her radiating anger.
"Fine."

"Hm?~"

"I got mad for no reason, and it was my own undoing. I simply apologize for my inconsiderate attitude, and I hope you and Zhao can forgive me in the future. once she comes back. i...never meant that it would hurt her that bad to hurt me the most. the burn on my face was so painful that I had to be in aid for a week. so... I guess it's my fault..for watching what I was saying. Just..my apologies."

"Hmm.. I accept your apology. let's go through our first step in becoming friends. first of all. what is your original backstory? How did you come to be this hateful person?"
her pocket lifted out a paper, having her father on the paper. he looks like a grandmaster.

"Well. My anger comes purely from my backstory. I have been raised in a type of lifestyle when you are bluntly being forced to follow your father's legacy. but you can not live up to him. it's like take and give. my mother was a commoner living in slavery until she was able to invest in selling vegetables, goods, and equipment in a sect used for entertainment. It's always entertainment..💢 she married a grandmaster of the sect, which is my father..so turns out he's an abusive evil man that is addicted to control. and then somehow I was born. and then things started to get worse around me as I was only a child. I don't feel like explaining the rest."

"Very interesting indeed..anyways-"
one of the officials busted in one of the two of them.
"we all have to go. the main masters of the league are having a meeting in the shanxxi province. whoever is going to broadcast their conversation. whoever it is. needs to keep data about what we are going to do."

"What do you mean?"

"It's about the threat."

it rose to the sky, down to the shanxxi's most beautiful palaces, relying a place of darkness, dispair, mistreatment, and superiority.
all masters of the league were quiet in the room.

"What should we do? should we...introduce ourselves. you guys seem pretty fun to hang out with...
Considering each of your auras in this room is constant killing intent, is there?"

"Fine. the woman on the left can go first. I have a direct reason why I chose her..hehe"
at the midst of a second, she grabbed his head and raised him up like he's a lightweight raggdoll.

"Is that an excuse just to say that you are attracted to me? I AM NOT A WHORE."

"enough. let's get our introductions over with. If you dont let him go, I will consider your prowess to be nothing but a dead body, stuffing your hand with their rancid blood. anybody wouldn't like that, huh? no need to act like a child to a serious meeting. I called you all here for a reason, didn't I?"
hiding her face in that same anger. she let him go and sat down without saying a word.
The bearded man in the middle spoke first.

"heavenly, demon, serpent, and plum blossom.
all of us as masters have our divinity within spiritual wavelength. all of us as masters have earned our master name through brutal training in breaking our leg multiple times, ordered to do a kick technique right. but I called this meeting to discuss a serious issue.
soryang of the Li Cheng Serpent clan wrote me a letter in panic. the ink of the letter wasn't neat at all. so whatever she was dealing with is incredibly urgent. I will share the letter in our next meeting. but in the meantime. we need to introduce ourselves for the sake of future trust. You first."
the woman rose her hand up, with her anger slowly departing from her mood.

"I'm Chanxi Xiang.
heir of the Xuanzong Throne and the Master of the Xuanku Palace. I specialize in dagger, spear, and polearm combat. I'm a master hand to hand combatant and mastered ku fu at age 14."
the bearded man pointed to the guy right next to her. he stuck his nose out in self- love. patted his hand on his chest.
feeling so confident in his skills.
"I'm Chao Mu.
master of the Third Lotus Dynasty Palace.
I specialize in a sword and an axe. and I'm a pure master at dodging."

the bearded man looked at the guy in the corner with his face covering in a demonic symbol.
"Who are you?"

"......"

"?" The guy whipped out a small dagger with a broken cross on the handle of the dagger.
His entire appearance is suffocatingly dark throughout everybody in the room.

" Master Fen Heng of the Yuizan Yang Palace.
specializes in daggers.
only daggers.
uses poison in my weapons to have more of an advantage in battle."

the room shut up after his words. but at least one person spoke up to break the intimidating silence.
"Uhm."
it's a secondary woman.

"I'm Hua Xiu.
Heir to the Thousand Blossom Soldiers of Plum Mountain.
and Master of the Xiu Palace."

the bearded man pointed to himself.
"A lot of masters aren't here, so I will introduce myself.
So be it.
My name is Yong Tao.
Heir to the Equixan Shangai Palace, official of the shanxxi province meetings and swordsman of the shanxxi battle pavilion. The introductions are over until the other masters care to hear about this new and possibly catastrophic situation happening right now. let me explain.  A lot of our shanxxi light faction sect masters are dead because of this threat roaming around here without a care in the world. None of our masters here. Not in every province didn't care to investigate whoever is doing this. they already found the Seven Dragons master. but she isn't properly trained yet and we need to hurry."

Chanxi raised her hand just to speak.

"What does this have to do with us? As the most strongest province through China. Why is this...threat..targeting the masters. why are they targeting us?"

"he's out of his mind.💢"

she flinched by, his mood suddenly changing to a reoccurring madness roaming through the air.

"Masters are people that have gone through a lot to get where they are at to this very day. masters are people that are able to break a brick wall with their bare hands because they reached way beyond their lengths to become stronger in life. masters are beings that have natural incredible power in defeating threats much stronger than your average human. but this...this threat isn't a normal martial artist. but this threat is more like a demon. we need to act accordingly and quickly. how old are each of you?"

Chanxi spoke up first.
"26."
Chao Mu spoke up second.
"39."
Fen heng spoke up third.
"18."
Hua Xiu spoke up forth.
"27."

"That's all I need to know. What do any of you suggest we do first."
Hua took a sip of her blossom tea and opened her eyes with her pink colored eyelashes in worry.

"we should step up a required course to have all martial art training sects to guide an army but also put the students through intensive training in order to protect themselves from the danger. we also need the warriors of shanxxi to go into an alliance with us. so that most masters wouldn't go into a premeditated act of betrayal. we are highly powerful, but that can be our downfall in battle. we have to be careful, ready, and prepped for this. even if the future is undetermined in our favor, then we can fight for our future expansion. get it? we can not act like children. no matter if we have power, nobility, notoriety, whatever.
we must be better than this."
a scoff was across the table. Chanxi rolled her eyes a bit, placing her heels on the table.
"
don't you think that's a bit too late? we can't enable that when the threat is already radiating his path to destruction more than any evil master we have in china! this threat can attack us at any time, but somehow, you aren't that bothered by our unfortunate state to be the biggest province but have lazy masters to do what we are doing?"

"You make very good points. but what other options do we have? Even the Seven Dragons master isn't properly trained yet since the master is laid in the Liang province. she is the one we should rely on since this day is our main tradition. So until the master is properly trained under the gaze of a devout anicent master. We have to take action ourselves. we shouldn't give up yet."

her glance rose her
to her kind nonchalance again.
but respected her a little bit.

"Is that what you really want?"

"Yes. I don't want us to die. i don't want this threat to bust in our rooms and stab us into our chest. we are stronger than this. we have so much more to ourselves than most masters in every province. we are Shanxxi. And we are strong. I conclude my speech."

"Good. here's my own suggestion. you two. track down the threat every time a mysterious bad accident that happened to a martial arts sect. and follow them whenever you go. Try to be quick, stealthy, and silent about it. don't get caught.
Chanxi and Hua. I'm depending on you two. if you guys are able to complete my suggestion, write a letter back to me once you get back to your palaces.
Your reward is 50,000 gold pieces. write anything that was suspicious activity about the threat. You two are very powerful in footwork, so this shouldn't be too hard. This meeting is adjourned."
All of them walked out of the hall in silence.
"Chao."

"Hm? what do you want sexy?"

"....💢.
I want to ask why you decided to give me the chance to speak first in the meeting?"
he looked at her up and down, raising his eyebrows in a bit of a weird way.
"Beautiful woman of royal nobility must always go first..after all. even a woman with incredible thickness can be allowed to be vocal, in my opinion~"

"YOU-"

"Stop."
both of their heads twisted to Hua's angered voice, bidding them to stop their useless conflict.
But she didn't stare at chanxi. she glanced at Chao with a look of disdain, disgust, and no respect.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I just said that she's hot. what is so wrong about that?"

her glare shook him a little bit.
"If you are going to be this childish, flirtatious, and disrespectful to a master with nobility, notoriety, and royal status. then you aren't fit to be a master with how impressively sick you are. go get a life. Me and her have a lot of work to do."
both of them left while chao had his jaw on the floor, while Fen Heng was snickering in the back.

they are at the garden of the palace while they don't say anything to each other.

"Hua."

"Hm?"

"I'm glad...you protected me back there. he been tracking me down with his eyes every time we would have a meeting in the same room for a while now. being a royal isn't fun at all. especially being at martial arts school with a bunch of kids that insult your power. we are both very powerful. so normally, people would be in awe to us, but in the past, going through a lot as a kid. We would be in HELL."

"Mhm..I was...raped as a child. so seeing men that are in the same league as us that act that way is soooo... disgusting to me. but... enough.
we must head out soon. what is your weapon name?"

she whipped out a spear. full of a blood red cresent wrapping around it, with a handle stained with marked cresents on it.
"The name is YianXu Ka Spear- Legacy of Xuanzong.
I've used this spear ever since I was a young child. and I still use it today. what is yours?"

a large sword has been flunged out of her back.
it's peppering with blossoms on the sword handle.
"It's named "Seven Blossoms" very simplistic name, but it has a lot of meaning to it as well. ..I'll explain later once we get done on our mission."
Both of them stood up and saw a pair of black clothes for both of them in the changing room.
they both put them on.

"This is too black for my taste."

"we have no other options come on. let's go."
they both busted out the palace doors. and lifted off with their footwork.
they can basically fly.
chanxi yelled down: "Ok. I only got a hunch to a sect I'm in a alliance with. they are named the "Storm Cloud Sect." they normally specialize in healing techniques, medical attention, and support. I use them for my disciples every time they get hurt during training. but recently, all of their doctors got killed by the same threat every time they went out to collect some high-level vegetables that could heal wounds by morfing the vegetables into a soup. That happened 3 months ago so I don't know if they are going through the same thing right now. it's on the north of our direction. so we can visit them to see if they had any more recent attacks."

"Alright. I see it right there."

Both of their heads turned to a small sect that had a bunch of rare fruit/ vegetable trees around them.

xhanxi noticed a small detail in the tree.
they look a bit poison or unhealthy as a tree taken care of daily in a healing sect.

"Let's land outside. hopefully, they won't see us a demon cult assassins to eliminate good sects. let's keep it none conflict targeting."

"Fine."
Hua slowly knocked on the door,
No loud knocks.
Bangs.
Anything. Just to show that she isn't a threat. just chanxi and Hua.
Until a young guy's voice echoed through the door.

"Who is it?"

hua whispered to chanxi in her ear.
"Do we just reveal our true identities to your alliance, or do we just come off as friendly assassins? I don't know what to do."

"Hmm...."
her arm pulled her hair to her mouth.
looking at the door to instant decision thinking.
"Yes. reveal our identities. they will remain suspicious of us if we push away our true identities away from a sect."

"Alright."
she walked back to the door. The young guy was waiting for her answer.
"I'm Hua Xiu of the Xiu Palace, and heir to the throne of the Thousand Blossom Soldiers.
My partner here is Chanxi Xiang."
the voice rose up in kindness once he heard the names of the masters of the league.
They unexpectedly flinged open the door to give them a proper greeting.

"Miss Chanxi and Hua. please come in. we have so much we would like to show you. you see..our sect respects the masters of the league so much. even if they treat small sects like us with no respect back.
Respect goes both ways, but for us. we give respect to the strong. we have grown crops, mixed herbal medicine and tea, vegetables, and healthy fruits to feed, heal, and take care."
chanxi slowly caressed her hand through the orange flowers.

"Ok. we have a bunch of questions for you. ask your master what recent attacks he experienced that has to do with an unknown threat we are getting to the bottom of?"

"Well. He spoke about his recent attacks before you two came knocking on the door. I think this happened to him yesterday, days ago, when most of our doctors, medics, and assistants were at an expedition. he saw two people wearing all black. with a symbol on their chest. he said:
"Throughout all my knowledge of logos in martial art sects. I have never seen a symbol like that in my life. I have a lot of experience with going to every clan, union, sect, and faction to remember every name to every logo.
One is a woman, and one is a man. they almost murdered all of my crops and tried to mass murder all of my assistants in under a minute. at least I was able to fight against them, but their strength is immense, and their aura is terribly powerful that I even hesitated to raise my blade to fight against one of them. and that is the woman."
That's what he told me once we got back after our expedition. he's still a bit shaken up by telling us this information. but at least he known where they have gone."

both of them were alarmed by this.
"Where did they go?"

"they went north from us. It should be a lake right next to a big hill. And then continue moving forward to hear the sounds of merciless slaughter coming from inside the forest. My master sent some of our medics to go investigate the source of this threat's main wearabouts. she heard a woman's crazied laughter right in a trail of bodies in a random forest. that's all.."
Hua threw a bag of gold at them.

"O-oh, you are too nice..."

"Take it..for the share.
we had the initiative to investigate this threat, and you helped up just by sharing your master's accidents. I thank you for that.
Me and chanxi. we will be taking our leave now, so please accept our gift."
his fingers had two pieces of gold
on them as
he's in awe by the generosity.

"If we are done here, then let's go."
they both rose up out of the sect.

flying in the air to actually see the lake the guy is talking about.

"There it is."

"What is the name of this lake?"

"Hmm...the name is Xiansu Lake. my family used to bathe in this lake when I was still trying to envelop the heritage of my blossom power. The lake has the ability to still be the freshest water held in hand. so no matter what, dirt marks, bodily stench, or odor attempts to color the lake in dirt. it always remains fre-"

"Wait!"
chanxi pointed to a small blood trail on a path into the hill's forest spot as soon as they landed right outside the lake.
"...take out your weapons..just in case. put on your mask, too."
they quietly put their weapons on their hands just in case, put on their masks.
And then followed the blood trail.
"This is errie.."

"Shh... I can hear laughter up ahead."
the laughter grew closer and closer every time they took a step forward. but they saw a glow of red to see an abandoned palace in their blurry vision.
"Hide in the trees. quickly"

Hua and chanxi hid in one tree together.
until they are able to hear voices.

"???
our master bid us from killing any further than we already do. but killing is so fun. after all. This world does deserve to burn in hell for the atrocities we commit on our kind. from murders, wars, crimes, and mass murders of our kind just so that God can put a simple but extremely broken standard on earth. why do we have to suffer."

the man glanced back at her surging bloodlust.
"You committed mass murder on some of the most defensive sects in a province we previously went to. if you continue
this, then we are going to be targeted by the masters of the league."
her blade sticks down to the dirt. being coated in fresh blood

"Who cares about that? all I want is to please my master. he's the one that saved me from my existential self-hatred. hating on myself so much that I even wondered why I was born. I was only a surrounding disgrace to my family name. I got thrown out of my home. by my own mother.
having no sense of love in her eyes as she glanced at my eyes of confusion, dispair, and hurt right in my red orbs.
he raised his hand out to me with a kind smile.
until his abilities shook me to the very core. his abilities were so great to me that I even believed that every master in china can not live up to his strength..."

chanxi and Hua widened their eyes to her words, keeping it quiet in the forest.
But they continued to listen to her.

"So once he created a sect that is so set off from the rest of the world in china. I quickly became a partner to his works. I even killed my own family just to see his reaction to my infinite bloodlust.
it's truly painful to see the blood of your own family stain your entire body with your hand carrying your blade.
h-he...he saved me. so now.. I must be sacrificial of my own life to him. That's the only way..."

"Enough. I don't need to hear your backstory for the millionth time, goddammit."
he looked back to the lake in a sense of relief that danger isn't completely surrounding his every move.

"Aww, you love me♡"

"Don't. we have orders to attend to. but..wait. I feel a presence somewhere around here.. I feel two auras."

Hua flinched at his words.

feeling a bit frantic that he's going to spot them, chanxi grabbed her head and pulled her closer to her mouth.
all the way to hua's ear.
"What should we do...?"

"....hmm..take every information in this situation, process it in your brain, do NOT forget this information, it's important to keep, and the last thing: try to be stealth when we get out of here. Ok? we dont want to get caught."

"What if this mission was for nothing? what if we are walking STRIGHT into death...? I don't want to be killed by two minor threats that can possibly have the strength of a fucking mouse.."
her fingers went into the middle of her lips.
shutting her worry down as Hua seems a bit nonchalant about this.

"Remember.
we are masters. we didn't become masters for nothing. we are strong, resilient, and intellectual. so whatever threat is going to threaten our land with these foolish contraptions, then no.
chanxi.
we are one of the strongest female masters in the league. don't worry. we can handle this. no matter if we died during our mission. our legacies will be remembered and avenged for. ok? so just..calm down."

"Kiss me already. "

"Huh -"

an evil aura was right next to them. staring them down in a smirk of deceitful happiness.
chanxi and Hua stared at her down until they were able to realize the situation here.

"OH FUC-"
her hand rose up only to initiate an aura in her hand, blasting down a couple of trees with one punch, chanxi, and Hua was able to dodge it in time.

"ngh... she's strong. but she isn't strong enough to take a surrender. we need to tire her out.
WHO ARE YOU?"

"Hm.. you guys seem to be masters due to your speed. only a normal human being can't dodge an attack that fast. very interesting indeed. you two are cute. the one with the pink hair and one with the red hair here♡"

"What is she talking about?"

she seems dangerous. we must be careful.
I noticed that chanxi is a bit

overwhelmed by the situation.
so
I guess  I'll be the one asking questions.

"Answer my question without saying unnecessary things. who are you?! you are famous for doing endless slaughtering across china. it's like you dont care about the innocent. what is wrong with you.💢"

".....why should I tell you. Hua Xiu?"

"How do you know my name?"
a stack of blood-stained paper was dropped on the floor.
it's the name of every master name in shanxxi.

"i have all of the information. my master used to be a loyal swordsman in shanxxi until he got exiled out of china for an unforgivable crime he committed just to get back his little sister. You fuckers care nobody but yourself. no matter if you are a loyal, kind-hearted master from the light faction. all of us still have a dropping of evil within our hearts. so don't act all caring."

"Who. are. you."

her glance was powdered with dissatisfaction. her face is dipped with blood from different soldiers.

"I'm hongshin Shi. an official of my master's sect and a swordswoman of his prefecture. all of his information is like a pot of fresh dug up gold from the bottom of one of earth's most divine rare caves. all of you aren't outclassed to his power, but it's  more like your strength is insufficient to those worthy enough to see him fly out his blade to a couple of female masters. The devout anicent master teaching the chosen one can't stand a chance."

"While you are saying all of this. what are your motives?"

"Hm.. let's see..
NOTHING.
I really don't have any motives for what I'm doing. my only true motive driving me to the brink of obsession, destruction, and possibly death is his impression. I want to impress him as much as I can. For the man that saved my departure to hell when I have this existential self-hatred, it brought me back to life and gave me a purpose. after all.
the shanxxi province won't be in peace for long. so this is my little way of letting you two go♡ until you want to fight to the death and get slaughtered.."

"Hmm.. we are going to report you for this."

"Go ahead! I'm pretty sure my name is going on the warned list through the 10 strongest masters to go after me and my husband back there, not saying a word to this perilous situation. They will probably go as far as to track me down for my province. this can go to every master to every province. so leave."
chanxi stood up and walked away with Hua.
as her chuckles shook their bones as they continued to walk away from her.
I was afraid of this as soon as we got there to investigate.
if this threat is so powerful to make a swordswoman such as herself fangirl over him.
then our loved ones are in danger for how much murder she did for her MASTER.

".....what was that."

"chanxi. I have leftover paper in my pocket. and some ink to use. we need to take all of this and put it into a letter. we can't just go back and tell our master face to face what just happened. and then we probably will forget."

"Can we just wait until we go to some restaurant area to do it or something? we can just write a letter in a forest. it's too dangerous. we might get killed if she spotted us.."

my mouth remained quiet for a moment to that suggestion.
"we should..ah..
I saw a small noodle shop right next to your alliance sect. so perhaps we can go there to think about this..?"

"...sure."
they both flew off for a minute, feeling a bit better that the situation is going to be dealt with sooner or later by the works of a letter.
they both landed.
opened the two cut fabric doors. smelling the fresh broth in the air like it's a freshener used in a bathroom full of shit. Hua looked at the menu in a relaxed shade of her face.
"What are you going to eat, chanxi?"

".....wait.
ribs dipped and served with the noodle broth sounds delicious. it's like a pot of ribs that doesn't have any seasonings, but the broth and the tenderness make up for it. even as a royal. That's the one dish I won't judge when I come around these parts of chinese food..what are you getting hua?"

"....just normal spicy noodles. that's all."
The seat bent back to her once she sat down.
chanxi sat across from her. but once she did.
that same paper whipped out and was slammed on the table. with a small container of ink to write.

"Now.. back to the original topic. both of us need to write everything that happened in our mission, the reports, the incidents, and the threat's....sect. hongshin's name on the paper. we need everything we know from this threat. this isn't a laughing matter.💢"

"Yeah, I got it. but what if we are walking straight into doom by spreading out the word that a dangerous threat is resonating around china. I mean..we are the most targeted masters in terms of power throughout the entirety of the provinces we are familiar with. we can't just spread this out without being careful. or the possibility of being targeted by this master they talk about. this master will bring a lot of satisfaction into making our main shanxxi palace full of blood. we will be dead. what we do is to capture those two that work with that master. and question them. that's the only way."

the ink wrote all of that information on the side of the paper. just to let them know.
chanxi is actually smart if you really think about it a little.

"Even those that governed a province will be baffled by the news. they won't be afraid but rather...reckless. I see to it that my family will be able to keep themselves safe if the masters of the league are possibly going to sent to war until the gaze of a thousand people dead in the next moment. they murdered light faction masters. those masters either have abilities far beyond my comprehensive or they have a vast expansion of inhuman capabilities. both of us have those vast inhuman capabilities as well. but we can just rush into fighting this threat without a proper plan. that's all.."

"I think throughout our crimes. our people still see us as powerful individuals with gifted attributes. we are all human after all. we all can't live immortal."
her mouth slurped the noodles before she could say more.
"So if we had to target this master's sect if he had the intelligence to place innocent people against our will, then we will be MONSTERS. So spare the innocent."

"Did you kill people before? someone as smart and pinkishly pretty as you..?"

"....sadly yes."
chanxi munched on her rubs, being all ears.

"as a master. You got to kill to survive. you got to kill to protect. And you got to kill for power. I'm not necessarily a bad person, but I only killed just to protect my family through a sect that tried to kill them over and over. that sect is dead now.
I did mass murder for the sake of my family. they nearly died trying to fight a sect that couldn't let go of a truama. my family was the cause of that truama, but it happened 16 years ago. That's all."

"we both are incredibly intelligent. to a royal to a spiritual person.
but we can't act recklessly. for once I can agree with you.
we need to spread this, keep it, and send it to the main shanxxi palace."

both of them finished their dishes in such a short amount of time.

"we have a lot to do. so as such. I will give ourselves a promise.
as partners in war after all. chanxi. reach out your hand."

"H-huh? Ok..."
her hand raised up, going towards me.

hua softly grasped her own hand onto mine.

"I will always respect you in every way, I will always fight by your side, never betray each other and don't give into this threat's intelligence. promise..?"

"Yeah... I got it.
promise..♡"

it's back at the palace to Chao and Heng right next to each other without a word spoken.
he was sweating the concept of nervousness to this silence.

"Why are you so afraid around me..?"

"Well..the girls are on a mission, so I'm pretty bored hanging around the palace with no one to play with. I met female masters of the different provinces before.
one was a kind-hearted leader with massive strength.
One was sassy and a bit mentally weak.
one has incredible leadership and intelligence but lacks...the body.
One has an entire governed food market under their control. I have to admit. they aren't weak at all..for my taste."

"what the hell do you mean?"

"you are a mysterious fellow. it's a concept described as...
"Badger games" you don't seem to be attracted to all the women in shanxxi even though they are voted to be the most beautiful. with and without makeup. some can even give pleasure."

he sighed in aggression as he shook his dagger over and over out of boredom.

"Why are we talking about this...? I have no interest in the girls or anybody in this province, for that matter. I'm more like an introvert, so heading out for missions or errands isn't my cup of tea. anyways. I'm waiting for Yong Tao to give us some updates about the situation. I wonder if the girls are ok.."

"I wonder if they are able to be interested in me. for example.. I'm rich, I do have power, and I'm incredibly skilled in martial arts. and I also have good charisma. For an old man, after all,..pedophila doesn't matter.
let's see.
Hua is a young girl, but she's serious about everything she does. I saw her skill by example of that time she participated in a battle pavilion arena for some money. her mother was sick, so the money was enough to help treat her illness.
her combat is elegantly outmatched to that of a royal gifted grandmaster. I can see why she became a master..well too bad she likes woman. But it's a possibility I can change that."
heng's head slowly turned right back at him in an angered shock.

'No. NO, YOU CANT. FUCKING IDIOT."

"
..oh well.
what about chanxi?"

"...she also likes woman. I'm friends with her parents. as royalty. her parents aren't the rest of these snarky, cocky, and hopelessly disrespectful parents. they are pretty nice to me."

chao's hand slowly grasped a plum blossom flower
as he's closed-minded.
glancing right back at him in a blank look.
"Hm...well, they are out of my list."

"What list do you speak of...?💢"

"harem list. What?
Do you have a problem with that?"

"....I'm leaving."

-END CHAPTER-

(PSA:I do not support pedophila in any way. this is all for comedy relief)

(Each chapter might take 3 weeks to finish due to high school, making x readers in my other accounts , and work, so please understand the slow chapter updates.
Thank you all so much for reading♡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 2 13
An orphan grows up in a tavern and learns that a dragon killed his parents and then swears to kill that dragon. Read this book to see what happens ne...
419K 15.6K 141
#1 in Xuanhuan #3 in Spirit Addor was murdered. Surprise, surprise. --- Where 'Gods' are simply talented humans, their lack of limits lets the people...
274 80 22
BOOK THREE The world has been torn apart. Both by Supernatural and humans. A prophecy has risen and the chosen shall conquer. Four years has passed a...
1.3K 169 27
Two girls bound together by an everlasting, irreversible fate. A prophecy told 1000 years ago has already set their destiny in stone. Linked by a ri...