Oh For The Love Of Spock๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—

By AmariannaRose

"love isn't logical that's what you told me" Spock says "I told you that nothing about love is logical also l... More

information about the OC and her family
Foxy Space Geisha With Friends In High Places
๐ŸŒŸโœจAnansa's ''Star Of Freedom''โญ๐ŸŒ 
๐Ÿ›ณ๏ธA Ship Is Only As Good As It's Crew๐Ÿšข
๐Ÿ˜ŠWon't You Smile For Me Spock!?!๐Ÿ˜
You're Such A Stick In The Mudd
Who Wants To Be A Adult!?
You Are Out Of Control Mr. Spock
Don't You Just Love Happy Endings!?!๐Ÿ˜
Remember Who You Are
๐ŸŒŽEarth Girls Are Easy๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿผ
What Will Become Of Us!?!
๐Ÿคต๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐ŸปThe Wedding Warโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ
๐ŸชžMirror Mirror On The Wall Who's The Most Logical Of Them All๐Ÿชž
There's No Place Like Home
Duty And Family
I Am No Longer Me
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›Here Kitty Kitty ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›
Who Commands Who!?!
๐ŸŽYou Are The Greatest Gift The Universe Has Given Me๐ŸŒŒ
His Heart Was Struck By Lightning
Time Apart โŒ›Breaks My Heart๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸฝPoint Of Crossing๐Ÿšธโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽŒ
I Dream Of Desire๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ญDay Dream Believer And A Homecoming Queen๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿชฉ
Swimming In Aquan Infested Waters
I'll Send A SOS To The Universe
He's Baaaack!
Death The Final Frontier
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ปLove Is A Fruit In Season At All Times๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒ

Going Through Changes

10 1 0
By AmariannaRose

A bright light and loud noise fills the Bridge as the mysterious thing that the Enterprise is exploring sends a Probe into it Anansa hugs Synnøve to her covering her sensitive ears with her hand and hip and Zakiya who jumped up into Synnøve's arms is gently hugged by the 2 year old girl who does for her Foxcat what her mother is doing for her and covers her ears the probe sends little shocks of lightning through out the Bridge as it moves around it "don't interfere with it!"  Decker orders as it sends a bolt past a frightened Chekhov who replies "absolutely, I will not interfere with it"  Kirk says "no one interfere! it doesn't seem interested in us! only the ship"  the bolts of lightning hit every console on the Bridge till the probe finds the one it wants "computer off!"  Kirk says once he sees where the Probe had stopped Decker tries to manually shut of the computer but is unable to do so he looks at Kirk and says "it's taken control of the computer!"  Kirk says "it's running our records! Earth defenses! Starfleet strength!"  Spock walks over to the console and gently moves Decker away from it then he uses his hands to smash the console breaking it Anansa lets go of her daughter and rushes over to Spock when she senses that he got hit by the Probe she gently grips his arm and helps him stand as the Probe moves towards Ilia who also stood Spock grips Anansa's arms as the Probe sends lightning towards Ilia "do not interfere"  he whispers into her ear for he had seen that the Probe seemed to contemplate on whether or not it should "investigate" her or Ilia and chose Ilia for it seemed to not be able to penetrate the invisible shield Anansa's magic protects her with and he knew Anansa would do everything in her power to stop the Probe if she was allowed to but he did not want to lose her in any sort of capacity "Ilia!"  Decker calls out as he watches the woman he loves get hit by the strikes of lightning Spock lets go of Anansa's arms and tries to help Ilia but when he feels another shock from the Probe he lets her go poor Ilia got hit with shockwave after shockwave of lightning strikes till she and the Probe disappeared leaving nothing but her Tricorder as proof she was even there "it took the wrong species"  Spock hears Anansa whisper softly he raises a eyebrow at her "I guess even beauty can effect machinery huh!?"  she says in a voice so soft only he could hear as Kirk picks up Ilia's Tricorder "this is how I define unwarranted"  Decker tells Kirk Anansa walks away from Spock and over to the Turbolift where she left her daughter and her daughters pet "daddy's fine"  she softly assures her daughter who hugs her as Decker orders Spock who went back to his console to "activate auxiliary computer circuits through manual shut-off"  the warning sound of the Klaxon is heard as well as a male computerized voice which repeats  "emergency alert! negative control at helm!"  Anansa looks at her daughter and says "stay here I'm going to go work Navigation"  Synnøve nods then lets go of her mother and watches as she walks off the Turbolift Kirk smiles when he sees Anansa take over Ilia's console and he says "Force Fields! full remaining strength! total reserve!"  Decker says into the Com "this ship is under attack man all defensive stations"  Spock turns in his chair and says "Captain, we've been seized by a Tractor Beam"  Kirk uses the Com to call Scotty and says "Engineering, Emergency Power"  Scotty replies "going to full emergency but Captain, if we don't break free in 15 seconds, she'll burn up"  Spock says "we cannot break free, Captain we have only a fraction of the power necessary"  Kirk says into the Com "Engineering, belay that order disengage all main drive systems"  Bones once again enters the Bridge "you just can't stay away can you Bones!?!"  Anansa teases Bones scoffs Anansa turns and looks at Spock who was staring at the Viewscreen "Captain, a maximum Phaser strike directly at the beam might weaken it just enough for us to break free"  Decker says as he walks over to where Kirk sits "break free to where, Commander? any show of resistance would be futile, Captain"  Spock says as he slides his fingers inbetween one another and presses his pointer fingers together Anansa becomes worried when she hears a slight change in his tone "we don't know that, Mr. Spock"  Decker says he turns to face Spock and asks "why are you opposed to trying?"  Anansa says "actually everything this being has done not only to us but the Klingons as well has proven it's stronger than us if we did as you command you would be killing every single soul on this ship I understand your anger after losing the woman you love but my daughter is on this ship and if anything happens to her because of that anger so help me Commander I will kill you myself long before this being has a chance to do it for me!"  Decker's eyes widen in fear "don't worry Decker you're not the only idiot who chose his career over his heart and you won't be the last but perhaps you should have stayed if you had you might not have lost her at all"  she adds his heart breaks at those words Bones once again leaves the Bridge "talk about a need to make up ones mind!"  Anansa mutters teasingly Sulu chuckles "why bring us inside? not to destroy us they could have done that outside"  Decker asks "perhaps it wants to be understood or even to understand us"  Anansa replies "all that knowledge and such little understanding of it!"  she whispers softly Spock raises a eyebrow at her "our daughter would call this a kaleidoscope I see it as a giant library it has spent who knows how many years attaining this knowledge and what exactly has it done with it!?"  she asks "though I'm not so sure it means to kill yet I'm not sure why it does perhaps it doesn't even realize just how powerful it truly is it's by far too complex for me to get a clear and accurate reading from it but it's almost like it NEEDS to learn all it is capable of learning and possibly more"  she adds Spock nods....

Anansa switches places with Chief DiFalco who takes over for her at the Navigation Console so she could take Synnøve to their quarters for a nap once Synnøve was asleep Anansa leaves to check on Spock who was talking with Decker and Kirk about the Probe who looks just like Ilia who breaks through a wall and says as she/it points at Kirk "I have recorded enough here you will now assist me further"  Anansa says with a smile as she walks over and stands by Spock "a Captain being demanded by a woman what has the Universe come to!?!"  Kirk scoffs shaking his head then looks at her and asks "what do you know of V'ger!?" she replies "V'ger!? I know there was a deep space probe called Voyager 6 that was launched from Earth by NASA in 1999"  Kirk looks at her curiously "I told you James this "alien" reminds me of Nomad from what I understand you don't always have to be touching to Mind Meld though I suppose it helps"  she tells him "so you don't think it's a alien!?!"  he asks "I never did after all what would a alien want with Spock's human side!?"  she replies Kirk chortles Spock raises a eyebrow at her "I'd say "no offense" but I know you are "not offended".."  she says to Spock Kirk chuckles Spock allows a small smile to grace his handsome features "now there's something I haven't seen in awhile"  she says softly he frowns she slides her fingers over his and he smiles she looks at "Ilia" and asks "a probe!?"  Spock nods "understandable after all V'ger would want us to feel as comfortable as possible and perhaps understand his or its words better...."  she says she takes a step towards "Ilia" and says "she seems to have all of Ilia's memories and can even duplicate the emotions they bring"  she looks at Kirk and says "though I do not believe she'd like being used so I suggest you help her do her job instead"  Kirk chuckles then says "Decker can do that more efficiently"  she replies "if you say so Captain I shall defer to your so called better judgement"  she looks at "Ilia" and asks "do you mind the change in units!?"  "Ilia" looks at Decker with seemingly sad eyes then shakes her head "carry on with your assignment Mr. Decker"  Kirk says "aye, Sir"  Decker replies quietly then he and "Ilia" leave the room "you think she follows the celibacy oath!?"  Anansa whispers Kirk bursts out laughing "what!?! she's new she could be curious, she was sent here to learn after all!"  she says his laughter grows once he's able to calm his laughter he asks "why do you think it's Voyager 6!?"  she replies "V'ger is Voyager with 3 letters missing so it seemed like the most logical conclusion plus like Nomad I do believe it also went missing though unlike Nomad I believe it went through a Black Hole, what I'm curious about is who found it and changed it and why"  she looks at Kirk then Spock and says "now if you'll excuse me gentlemen I'm pretty sure my daughter is probably awake by now so I'm going to go check up on her"  she kisses Spock's cheek then walks out of the room "oh and just so you know Christine no one has been made Godparent after all Vulcans live longer than humans"  she says before she walks out the door Bones who was standing next to Christine on the other side of the hole in the wall smiles at her departing figure Spock also smiles whether it was because of her words or the fact that she kissed his cheek we may never know Christine on the other hand scoffs pretending that she doesn't care but she does for thanks to how she treated Anansa all these years she knows she'll never be able to have anything to do with the young beauty she was sure even Spock wouldn't allow her around her.... Spock heads to his quarters to check on his family and finds his wife and daughter playing with Zakiya "if you're going to attempt to Mind Meld with it do becareful"  he hears Anansa say curious as to who she was talking to Synnøve looks up and says with a excitedly happy tone as she rushes over to where Spock stands in the doorway "daddy!"  once she reaches him she hugs his waist and he places his hands on her back then kisses the top of her head she looks up at him and says "you come back to us"  he replies "I will always come back to you"  she lets him go then takes a step back and he walks away and heads towards one of the Airlocks.... Anansa, Synnøve and Zakiya head to Sickbay after Anansa heard Spock scream in pain from within her mind Kirk who went looking for Spock after he had left the ship in one of the thruster suits wasn't at all surprised to find them there.... "you were told to be careful how is getting yourself knocked unconscious being careful!?"  Anansa asks Spock once he wakes up Spock chuckles then takes her hand in his with a smile on his face a rarity for Christine and the others to see and hear but a almost everyday occurrence for Anansa and Synnøve and yet the sight and sound was still a gift to them one they treasure along with so many other "rarities" that he only shows/gives them "well at least you were able to keep your promise to our daughter"  she adds he laughs hearing him laugh Kirk and Bones walk over "we'll give you a moment"  Anansa says as she stands up out of her chair and begins to walk away she stops when she feels him gently grip her wrist and pull her towards him making her spin around and fall on his chest he smiles then kisses her lips "well it's a good thing you're already in Sickbay I fear you are delirious my Sunset!"  she teases he chuckles then lets her go a smiling Synnøve gently hugs her father then follows her mother as she walks away from the bed he lays on "nash-veh ashaya du"  Spock hears Anansa say into his mind "I love you too"  he replies with a smile out loud knowing full well both hers and their daughters sensitive ears can hear him even though their bodies have left the room Christine gasps in shock Bones and Kirk smile.... Spock and Kirk soon find out that Anansa as once again right that V'ger is Voyager 6 for Kirk had "played a game" with the Probe that looks like Ilia by refusing to give her/it the information her/its creator desperately wants and convinces her/it to take them further inside so they can find out more about V'ger by saying that they will only give the information V'ger needs to V'ger himself and they are taken to him/it "how is she always right!?!"  Kirk asks after he wipes the black soot off the nameplate which reveals the rest of V'ger's name Spock smiles.... Decker makes the decision to "join" with V'ger possibly in hopes to stay with "what is left" of Ilia and thanks to his love for Anansa even Spock understood that and Decker merging with V'ger saved the Earth from its destruction and freed the Enterprise from its "prison"....

👆🏼when it comes to Synnøve's age for the "Wrath of Khan" movie I faked a birthday for her on the website https://www.yourdateofbirth.com/what-age-will-i-be (pretending that The Motion Picture happened this year 2024) and used that as my base/estimation☝🏽

Spock enters his quarters and finds Anansa in the kitchen cooking supper "don't you dare think that! you are who you are meant to be the perfect mix of human and Vulcan and it isn't your fault that no one understood that what you should be feeling right now is complete for you have.... hopefully.... finally fully excepted that yourself"  he hears her say he smiles as he walks over, places his hands on her hip and kisses her neck "don't you dare start that either! especially with our daughter in the other room"  she says he chuckles then places his chin on her shoulder "you could help you know!? or you could go spend some time with our daughter"  she says he smiles then kisses her neck one more time and walks away to go find their daughter she shakes her head with a smile at his departing figure.... Synnøve and Zakiya learn what life is like on Earth for they end up living there for 10 years when Spock is promoted to Captain and assigned to Starfleet Academy where he trained cadets on the Enterprise which had been retired from active service luckily Zakiya is a house pet and never seen by anyone outside the Enterprise and normal family.... when they come to visit.... so she doesn't have to hide by becoming one species or the other and Synnøve doesn't have to hide thanks to the fact that her mother stayed in her normal Kitsune form all throughout her time at the Academy only hiding her tails when she felt it was absolutely necessary her mother had taught her how to do the same thing and when she asked why she would have to hide them her mother.... as she always does.... told her the truth and she understood the logic in her answer Anansa, Synnøve and Zakiya constantly visit Vulcan to see Spock's and on occasion Anansa's parents who also visit from time to time staying on Vulcan when they do Synnøve and Zakiya even get taken to Megas-Tu but stay within Lucien and Cyllene's land and home which luckily is big enough that they wouldn't want nor need to venture off to anywhere else Synnøve knew of the pain that Megas-Tu gives her mother but she never asks about it for she doesn't want to cause her more pain and when she turns 10 she finally learns the full truth and even begins to dislike the Megans.... who she has never met.... herself.... as Synnøve got older she decided that she was going to be like her parents and join Starfleet but she couldn't choose which place she wanted to work at more being a Engineer like Scotty, or working in Communications like Uhura or a being Pilot like Sulu and like her mother she went to school for all three she even started a few years early.... and didn't stay in it for 12 years like her mother did.... but I'm getting ahead of myself with her mother and father's permission and blessing Sarek had made it so that Synnøve could enter school on Vulcan if she wished to but she decided to stay with her parents and Sarek made it so that a Vulcan teacher was available to her on Earth if she wished to study there which seemed to make her happy and somehow Synnøve found a way to study in both a human and a Vulcan school though the Vulcan half was more of a Tutoring program for her than a actual school especially since she was the only student her Vulcan teacher is female so that made it easier on her as well especially since Synnøve had the same issues as her mother did at school with her fellow classmates people trying to touch her tails without her permission etc. the males were the worst of them all for just like with her mother the main thing they saw was her beauty not her as a being/person.... Anansa and Synnøve didn't like watching the Kobayashi Maru scenario mainly because they didn't wish to see those they care about even pretend to die but they always waited for Spock when he walked out of the room and today was no exception "it's Vulcan's like her that make me glad you're not completely Vulcan"  Spock hears Anansa say he chuckles for he knows she's speaking of Lieutenant Junior Grade Saavik he turns and sees her, their daughter and their daughters pet walk over to him "are we ready!?"  Anansa asks "yes"  he replies the four of them head to the Shuttle Bay together

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 83 17
Transported hundreds of years in the future, Jasmine Sharpe must learn to live, and cope, in a world vastly different from the time she left. Aliens...
28.8K 1.4K 20
Kirk and Spock both begin to have feelings for each other. They go to Bones for help, but realize that some things you can't learn from others; you h...
28.2K 1.1K 12
Diana Duwan was a business entrepreneur who loved her life, her business designing clothes, and her hobby on studying history. she also enjoyed her T...
122K 8.2K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...