Blood In Snow- Heiress Of The...

By XJapaneseX

◇ "Living in the world of anicent china comes a young girl destined to be heir of the seven dragons of sacred... More

Chapter 2- Relentless Drama
Chapter 3- Failure
Chapter 4- dont give up. Never
Chapter 5- Taming of a Spirtual Dragon
Chapter 6- Hell isnt fun
Chapter 7- A change in me.
Chapter 8- Threat's Goal
Chapter 9- Threat's Goal Part 2
Chapter 10- fear for danger
Chapter 11- Decompose

Chapter 1- The Beginning of Retired Mistakes

12 0 0
By XJapaneseX

I take a bowl of noodles and drink the broth as I will. webs of my hair fly across my face. I placed it down in a sigh of relaxation, I dropped a small bit of yuan to pay for the meal. The errand boy picked it up and looked at her in curiosity.
wondering who this young girl with a girl matching the colors of a sunshine really is. it seems that she carries a blade and is a disciple of a clan that isn't known in this world. she's beautiful and tame in eating proper. just so that many people around her cannot assume that she's a pig.
most men would have thought that way to any girl that doesn't pick up her chopsticks and just eats with their hands. like a pig.

but no. I walk in a mysterious set of footsteps. seeing many martial artists, errand boys, groups of men, waitresses, and disciples of multiple clans in each province, southern, western, northern, eastern, and all of it. so what can I do. I'm only a person who sells lunch after training when one of these trainees swing their sword sloppy. but either get favoritism by their master. It irritates me to the core. but I have to be understanding about it instead of bashing on the men that move their bodies to train but not be taught anything of the sort.

I'm not allowed outside the clan, I'm only allowed to bring in food to restock, but it's unfair to me. I was always jealous of the senior disciples that could break a brick wall with a small sword technique. it's one thing to serve chicken with rice, but to see a group of people that strong... is a bit overwhelming. Anyways. Enough about me rambling out of positive jealousy.
My name is Zhao Xi. the meaning of my name is a sunset rise in the morning. my mother was a sinner due to being a slave in the shanxxi province.

she been set free right after a lot of yuan had been given to her just for a man to take her in to be a slut. It disgusts me to think about it. she sucks it, fucked it, did all types of positions just to get money. it sickens me to the core. my dad told me about her story many times, and he cried every time he talked about it. so now I prefer not to. this is a cruel world.

But this world must have balance in it.

more things taught to me that can be carved into my brain. but....a tradition had been in this town for thousands of years. even if it had been inflicted onto my clan. making it a celebration day.

It's called the "Seven Dragons" their palaces in held in a different province since its basically a headquarters. but I have never been there.
but I have known that someone is going to be the Seven Dragon master. and wielding the Seven Blade weapon. they have to choose something with fresh, royal blood with the soul of an angel. well. I'm not exactly a saint either, but it couldn't be me. honestly.

I think it starts in 4 days. apparently, the officials will go across China and slit their blood to see if it's fresh or if it is spiritually connected to some of our traditional dragons/ heritage you have been in. so I will be helping out with the preparations of their entrance. my master will pay me 6000 yuan for the help.

that can be used for training martial art classes. sad that you have to pay to give yourself strength. starting at day one for draining my money. ah..such anicent capitalism. I opened the door to the main hall. to see a bunch of posters of this tradition all over the walls.

To see everybody asleep in the sleeping quarters right next to the kitchen.

I look at the bowl of chicken feet right next to the front entrance.

It's supposed to be a greeting way of showing kindness to each of the guests even though it's a bizarre way of serving food as a welcome mechanic.

my room is right next to the kitchen lounge area. just in case I need to go on break or help my master with training equipment for the next week. it truly sucks that I'm not able to visit my father anymore just because of money. I have to either pay for a vacation back to the shanxxi province to see my father or resign my job as a food server here.

I walked down the hall to see senior, junior, and second grade disciples in the hall sleeping like a baby.

"Why the fuck do I hear moaning-"

she saw a senior disciple and a second grade disciples having sex in the corner of the closet. they seized up in embarrassment once they saw Zhao Xi staring at them like they are idiots.

"OH! ZHAO. I d-didnt expect you to come back so early after your noodle break?"
she exclaimed in an accent full of embarrassment but also a strong surge of self-doubt.

".....what are you doing? Why are you having sex with someone far younger than... you? Your 19."
she grew a vein with the fact that the second grade disciple was 12 to 16 years old, wanting to learn martial arts.

"...well. I couldn't control my hormones. IM SORRY.
Please don't report me to the officials. I don't want them to think I'm a sex crazed freak with no knowledge of learning martial arts."

"I'll keep it in mind for the rest of my life. Why are you up so late at night?" she chuckled when the guy ran off with his clothes sliding off his body with a face blinding with blush.

"Ehm. Well.. I was about to break into the kitchen to get a snack until I saw him..and well..he's my crush."

"what- your crush?"

"Yeah.. even though I'm 19 and he's 15. He's a cute guy, so I decided to invite him forward to a make-out session and possibly having sex. Hehe...I was looking forward to his tiny cock reaching deep inside my vagina." her entire aura was resonating off this guy. but zhao's reaction was just flabbergasted at this bold ass approach.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I won't tell you off like that, but that's a bit illegal. Jiaoxian. you expect people to not..y'know... all I'm saying is that this is possibly an issue you might face in the recent future. to people thinking you're a pedo or something.."

"I know! I know.. but we live in the world of ancient china, so it should matter if I get married to a man much younger than me. many other cultures do that in their ancient times."

She turned kinky to it. I couldn't believe this. If she gets pregnant, then that isn't my fault if she gets mad at the fact that I told her so. but let me brush it off and talk about another topic.

"Ah.. anyways. what do you think about the Seven Dragons Day this week? It's sad that most of us have to help out with the preparations to greet the officials. instead of greeting every guest with an edible bowl of chicken feet.💢"

"I've seen the officials before. they are grungy, grumpy, and highly confident in their riches. Sometimes, they even brag about their historical experience with kung fu. They have kinda a catalyst to use if the person chose to be the Seven Dragon master is the right one. If it's a wrong choice. the blood will turn brown red.
If it's right. It will turn into a sunset colored type blood. They give out books to learn about this anicent tradition. kinda like mass production to learn♡"

I suddenly had a strong sense of curiosity and a bond to this tradition.

"Hm. I actually want to be the one."

"YOU?"

"What's wrong with that? Huh. sad that we might have the higher chance to become the Seven Dragons master since we are are a well known clan. geez... The most you can do is ride dick and take seed.💢"
she said in a cocky accent directly to her face.

"DAMN. I was..I was just admiring your confidence after all. all of us can or cannot be this super big powerful martial artist based around our blood type/ color. It might not even be us. being well known doesn't define that role.. These officials are going to every province, to every village, to every town, to every part of china to see who the person that can hold this power truly is..it's a 4% chance that nobody in our clan is going to get this master name in their life."

"I know. but it's a good chance. even just working as a job with a person with existential boredom. as a person who only knows how to cook rice and curry to all of you. I want this goal to become a stronger goal. if someone else gets it, then it's fine. I will remain stuck with the same goal for the rest of my life. in order to achieve a goal that passes far beyond your own expectations. you have to work it. life isn't easy at all."

her eyebrows rose down in a look of slight dispair in stuck with the same goal forever. to be a person only worth to cook. to be a person that doesn't have any further goals for your own lifetime hurts. but it's fine. it's fine to be an old person.
Still selling food to many martial artists with a small allowance of yuan.

"It's gonna be ok. but please be aware that this isn't going to be an easy ride if you do manage to get this Seven Dragons master thing.. I heard stories of men that do have this master role, and they trained until their bones broke over and over.., screaming in pain, bloody hands, and ripped limbs."

"!?"

"You didn't know that? Being a martial artist doesn't go for free, y'know? you have to work for it day after day. That's what my father taught me before I decided to join some entertainment group to serve me for the entirety of my teenage years."
I never would have thought that it would be this hard.
Not when I'm a female with a blade on my hand. walking in public, and then I'm acting dumb about this.

"I get it. I get it.. ok? I was just...curious to hear more. I wasn't only expecting myself to get this master role, but all I want is a new purpose in my never-ending cycle of a life. I have much more hidden talents than to cook for the strong. that's all I'm saying."

"Good."

i smirked at her way of talking it real to me and making me blink back to reality that life isn't easy when you are big and powerful.
"Oh and also.. some girl in the senior disciple line had been talking some mess about you. said that you couldn't cook and that your mother is a disgrace to our original culture."

"...."

"zhao?"

"Say that AGAIN?"

who would say that to one another. when we are both in the same culture and nationality. talking about my mother that way isn't funny at all. especially when you're a high-ranking martial artist in a clan you got to be mature in.

"That your mother is a disgrace to chinese culture. I don't understand what is happening here..?"
Jiaoxian said in intimidated confusion.

"Would you feel angry if someone insulted your own mother out of nothing?"

"I...would be pissed off. I'm not gonna lie. my mother was a beautiful woman, being the head of an entertainment pavilion in a town in Eastern china. So calling her names for no reason could lead to an issue between the person that ever decided to talk crap about my mother.."

"Then what part of that don't you understand."

"Excuse me?"

she clinched her hands together to feel a need to protect her own mother even though she's a ruined person dead in the grave.

"it's not that hard to understand what she said. For a senior disciple to give themselves the full right to insult one's mother out of whatever bullshit is going on in their mind then I won't tolerate that whatsoever. so I'm going to beat her ass. What is her name..?"

"WAIT, THAT ISN'T THE WAY. IM NOT TELLING YOU THE NAME IF YOU ARE GOING TO GO THIS VIOLENT...!"

nah fuck that. I don't care if I get banned from the clan or get my job revoked. I slowly collide my fists together to want to feel the need to punch whoever this girl is.

"Tell. me. the. name."

"Zhao. this is going to violate the rules of the clan if you go this far as to beat up a senior disciple. Those guys are literally the powerhouses of his clan.. even the girls can break a brick wall with their bare hands.."

"Come on, tell me. I won't tell master that you interfere with this.."

"....deal."

"Atta girl..ok first. What is her name? how strong is she? What is her personality, and why did she apply to enter for this clan?"
flinged out 5 fingers in total to answer 5 questions.

"her name is Ji-Su- Mi. her nickname is Su. she's pretty higher leveled than most senior disciples able to complete a sword technique in under a week. she applied just to spark up her heritage in becoming a strong woman to fight for her family in terms of war. and her personality is snarky, cold, and cocky. she resides on the B-A sleeping quarters at the top of the mountains. I'm pretty sure we all been there before."

"hehehe.. thank you for the information. I will keep my promise♡"

her lips spread into a sadistic smile.

"You better. I don't want to get banned anytime soon. Not when my crush will see me as a victim-blaming delinquent..he will have second thoughts about slapping my big ass..ahh! Such torment.."

"What do you mean by that? I'm just simply avenging my mother's life by hurting the person that insulted her hard life. if you had a hard life, then you will feel the need to take any bull crap that these commoners say to you and shove it right up their ass."

she fisted her hands together in a happy attempt in doing murder only to a small comment about zhao's parents, I would do the same too, not gonna lie.

"Do what you want, but if you get banned from this clan, then that's all you. not me."

"Fine.. I get it. anyways. let's rest for tomorrow. oh and..-"

jiaoxian turned to hear her last words in all of this nonsense. " she's being too violent," she says in her mind, bubbling with what she's about to cause tomorrow morning.

"What should I do? saw, tasted my blade, eaten my blade, slice, cut, mark, beat?"

"...I don't see how any of this is my concern, but...normal blade? I guess?"

"Thank you for the recommendation."

I held to my room with my intrusive thoughts taking over me, I took off my hair tie with a sunset colored lotus flower decored into a hair tie, sure...my mother had a hard life but that doesn't mean she should be insulted whenever. even when they are dead. My mother was a slave taken in to ride dick for money.
I understand.
just..rest and don't think it about too much. save it for tomorrow...

the Seven Widows of Serpent Mountain rose up to the bright sun. mixing the sky to be a dark grey mixture. the clan's sleeping quarters right on top of it shined in the sunlight.
But the peace got slam dunked back to the trash once jiaoxian woke up to commotion in the halls.
full of yelling and shouting for everyone to wake up

her eyes blinked open to see the lights on in the hall. the smell of breakfast seduced her nose into getting right up to eat like a cat to tuna meat.

"I'm so... glad. no drama has happened yet."

her footsteps directed to the main hall. where all disciples reside to eat. but she only saw one thing that made her sweat in nothing but a terrified hopelessness.
Xhao was scanning.
In the corner of the dining hall.
Eyeing at all the senior disciples just to examine with her eyes. so jiaoxian decided to sit right next to her.

"What are you doing? Why aren't you eating this delicious breakfast?"

"I'm just examining, analyzing, planning, plotting, and scanning to lay out what I should do to that long-haired girl in the right of the table."

"The senior disciple I mentioned yesterday?"

"Mhm.. I'm continuing to stare at her enough just so that she can get irritated. and then I strike. So.. you better move away from me if you still want to remain in this clan. For your own sake.."

I wonder what she's planning. I slowly move away from her to an empty table and see how things play out. Zhao is a peculiar young lady. also having a habit of being extremely violent to people out of reason or..
There is possibly no reason, too. I eat my stir-fried chicken to see how this drama is about to initiate.
"Zhao, please don't go overboard about this. just take it slowly.  don't cause too much drama..."
I drink my sugar milk to see Ji staring at Xhao with her eyebrows burrowed in anger as to why she's staring at her.

"What are you looking at?"

"At you."

"Why? Is it because I'm highly attractive?"
she chuckled.

"No. I have to ask you something real quick.."

"Say it then."

chuckled in sadism, she raised her arms up to speak with a wicked smile just in an attempt to intimidate her a bit. the entire dining hall was silent just to wait for her answer.

"Why did you insult my mother? I heard  it from one of your friends last night, so I just want you to tell me why you had the need to insult my mother for being a disgrace to chinese culture? Tell me the truth."

"Hm... let's see. everybody in here knows that your mother was enslaved and was treated like a sex toy just to get money. maybe enough to jack someone off just for some gold pieces. So.. I had to say something about it since you can maybe follow your mother's future. you have the beauty for it.."

"WHAT THE- DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!?"

I would expect a senior disciple to act like this but to go this far as to say the same for the daughter. that's absurd,

my face scrunched in disgust at her snarky face. she's being cocky. I have to be careful not to overreact. she can use my own emotions against me.
damnit.

"Yes, I do. but I don't care. you have taken some of your mother's beauty, which means that you have the highest chance to be exactly like her in the future. I mean... don't you want to avenge your mother's legacy in dick hopping?"

"Nope.💢"

"awwe, you're getting mad, aren't you?"

"Answer the question. why did you have the need to insult her like that when she's dead?"
I slowly reached to my hair tie and took off my sunset colored lotus tie.

"I already told you. enslavement is something you can't fight as a person. so in my point of view. I can guess that she was happy to take the job just for money, silver pieces, and gold pieces. I'm pretty sure she was happy to be called a cum dumpster before she died from 11 inches."

"....no she didn't. she died from an attack at my home village. some dark faction idiots came to attack my home village just to achieve some iron.. This happened when before I turned 12. right when I caught face of my mom..crying at her mouth being filled with cock stinky of trash. it's a hard site to see. even my father was close to committing suicide because of this. My town's name is White Peacock Town."

"Does it look like I care?"
she put her chopsticks down to stand right up to throw back some tension in the middle of the room.
Everybody in the hall was sweating death right now.

"Don't assume shit and then try not to care for someone's mother with a hard life. it's called being a coward. you are spraying poop in your mouth, but I can't bother to say it to my face. such a degenerate..fine. if you want to go this way, then bring it on."
my hair gushed out from the tie. I need to cut some hair to be honest since my hair can go to the bottom of my back.

"Fine. come over here."

this is it. the moment I been waiting for. I grabbed a hot pot from a nearby table prepped for lunch and threw it directly at her since it's hot after all, so I wouldn't mind looking at a burnt pig for the duration of my time here. I don't care what I have to do. if anybody insults my family, then it's multiple death threats all at once. I laughed a bit once the juices got to her face.

"A-AHH!!"

"I told your stupid ass not to insult her grave. now you want to cry about it on the floor due to pain since you don't believe in karma?"

"WAIT. I-"

"Enough. This is taking out all my energy enough not to beat your ass. but... you are much stronger than me. so that makes you out to be an embarrassment to the senior disciple line, huh? To be beaten by a mere worker that serves food? what is wrong with your head to act like this."

I saw jiaoxian leap in the corner once i heard the doors open to the officials of the clan to hear what's going on.
they all stared directly at me..fuck.

"OH. Sir Aiguo. I apologize for the commotion, but I have a reasonable explanation for this inconvenience. please indulge in my words. This is not what you think."

He sighed at her face of incredible nonchalance as if an injured woman with burn marks wasn't in front of her on the floor.
"Explain yourself."

"All right."
my body rose down and placed my hand on my chest to do a bow just to show proper respect to an elder.

"What would you do....if someone you didn't know decide to talk a lot of mean stuff to your own dead mother? it's makes you mad to think about.. right? so I had to take action and do what is necessary."

"And...that means throwing a hot pot into someone's body just to take "action" ??"

"thats-"

he raised his hand up to bid her to stop speaking right in the middle of the silence.

"Follow me. i need to talk to you in private...you too jiaoxian."

"HUH? what did I do, sir?"

"Be quiet and follow me."

I stare at jiaoxian in confusion about what he's trying to do. but we trust him enough. Let me give a full introduction to him.
His name is Sir Aiguo. official of The Sunset Blizzard Mountain Clan. I forgot to tell you the name of this clan I'm in. but who cares.
he's a high-ranking martial artist, a nihilist, and a realist. he told a story to the first year disciples that he fought the demons of Sevan Volcano and achieved a high population bonus into doing mass murder in most of it. he's a serious man, but at least he cares about our safety and our learning to take martial arts. it's a surprising thing, but I have to prepare myself for what he's about to say . Both of us.
Me and her both follow his back down the hall to the outside.
she seems terrified, thinking that she's gonna get a free pass out of a bad situation, but that was the complete opposite.

He opened the door to his office right next to the main quarters of the clan to see a training space but also his sleeping quarters.
"looks neat in here." I said in a small voice.

he sat down in his continuing silence and bid us to sit down along with him. and so.
We did.

"jiaoxian. Zhao Xi. explain everything that happened.. from the beginning to the end. I don't want to involve master into this situation, but given the chance to take initiative into dealing with it myself with you two. it's a perfect chance to get it over with.
jiaoxian. you explain first hand."

"So... So..uhm.."
his presence was intimidating to feel right in his own quiet space. It's like entering a black void with a feeling of numbness sinking down at the bottom of your chest.

"Well.. me and Zhao spoke to each other last night when she went on her noodle break in the next town over and then came back to see me in the halls..and I told her everything about what that senior disciple said back there. so it's my fault. she wanted to protect her mother, so she had to plan it all the way through from yesterday night..to today. I told her that the senior disciple spoke a lot of shit to her mom right behind her back. that's probably the beginning to the end.."

"Hm.. but that isn't a proper excuse to hit a senior disciple just because they insulted your mother. rest in peace to your mother, but life doesn't have any meaning to what we do and how we give ourselves a purpose.. I don't mean to say this. but this is part of the clan's violations of harming a senior disciple, no matter if they are cruel or willing to challenge anybody weaker."

I looked back at him in a shocked manner. he said that's part of the clan's violation? That wasn't in the rules before.
maybe they added it recently.

"clan...violation..?"

"they added it recently because many of our senior disciples were getting hurt in battles with our strongest ranks in this clan. the senior disciple line isn't the most strongest line in the clan, but it's at least the power of this clan. Some of them got murdered when they traveled to the Yang province to pick up a present sent by a friend of mine. Some of them got fatally injured by a battle with a encounter with a master that I can't mention."

"What does this have to do with us?"

he reached a small cup on his left thigh, smelt a scent of honey lavender.
sipped it before he spoke another word.

"xhao.. I hearby ban any access you have to this clan. No matter if you're a worker making food for our disciples. what you did is unacceptable, and you must receive punishment for it. and jiaoxian..
Remember that boy you met right when we were in the middle of training?"

she flinched at the mention of the boy she likes.

"Yes?"

"You aren't allowed to sneak into his sleeping quarters. You aren't allowed to..have sex in the closet with him. You aren't allowed to sit by him in lunch. You aren't allowed to see for aiding and ebetting this situation. I'm sorry I have to do to both of you. but you have to never lose your emotions to someone with no strength in them. that senior disciple got themselves in this situation. But... these rules have been set upon me..so Zhao.
You can go back into the clan in about 4 months.
and jiaoxian. resist your hormones and don't see that boy when I say that you CAN see him. meeting adjourned."

I sweat a little bit, but I could have expected this as soon as
I threw the hot pot on her face.. but what should I do if I let her continue to insult her grave of undying sadness after what she's gone through. I took jiaoxian's hand and walked out of his chambers.
I wasn't that scared about leaving, but I could have known that this would happen.

"zhao.."

"Hm..?"

"This was my fault that you had to leave. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said something about her words. seeing you throw that hot pot about her was cool..not gonna lie. but.. where are you gonna go? are you gonna live with your father?"
she spoke in a solemn voice. Full of regret for saying something about it.

"That's a bad idea. My father still hasn't healed from my mother's departure. so he will probably break down into tears for looking at my face since I resemble her a lot. but I will try to live in a small town area for the time being. how do you feel about your...revoked boyfriend segregation thing?"

"I don't feel good about it. how am I supposed to get MY daily moments of dick against him now..!?"

I grab her hands in an attempt to calm her down, trying to cease my laughter to what she just said.

"i-its fine. just...control your hormones and your need for sex alright? I won't be gone for this long. I will try to send you letters to you. oh, and by the way.."

"Huh?"

jiaoxian felt my hand smooth down her waist.

"You are really gonna miss me, right?♡"

"D-dont! I'm in a relationship. Quit being a perv zhao.."

"Oh yeah? Is this boy really that good for you? Or are you only wanting his cock?♡"

"s-stop going too close to my neck."

my hands continue to rub against her body. just to tease her.. a little bit.

"So what? What are you going to do about it..?"

"I'll k-kill you!"

"Heh..alright fine. I'll let you go."

I let go of her while she shivered a bit due to my hands.

"Geez. You are one icy girl, but you resemble the sunset, so I guess it checks out. a-anyways..are you going to be ok? you don't have any combat experience.."

"I am. I just carry a sword with me just to intimidate people into thinking I'm a big and powerful clan disciple with a blade that can slice mountains♡ don't worry about it.. I'll miss you too. anyways..see you at the entrance."

I walked right inside the main quarters.

A bunch of senior disciples and other class disciples were staring at me once I came inside to go to my room. It got me annoyed, but I can't be a troublemaker on my departure. So..
RESIST MY URGES.
I open my room door to see packs of food and clothes all over the floor.

"Some of this food must be expired.."

I reached to hold a pile of clothes to stuff in my bag, so much for helping out with the Seven Dragon day tradition if all I did is to cause trouble to someone that
DESERVES IT. I shouldn't be complaining about it since it's my fault but still..I should let people get to me. that's how you become vulnerable in their eyes, just enough to embarrass and break you all the way through. I'm stronger than that.

"Alright...alright uhm..my bags are packed. I have a decent amount of yuan, silver pieces, and gold pieces enough to buy food, I got my soap, towels..all of that."

I look to my front door to see Sir Aiguo. He seems a bit sad that I have to be the one to leave, but he hides with his face fill of soulless silence.
He brought out a sword with a sun symbol on the top of the handle and threw it to my hands.

"???..why did you give me this, sir?"

"I had a superstition about you. the way you resemble the sunset so much through your natural colors had me give an assumption about you. It goes to your hair and to your personality.
Firey and sassy..
but you have a lot of secrets about yourself that you didn't unlock within yourself yet.. you have a lot to unfold in the coming future. So I will recommend that you prep yourself for it. Zhao Xi of the Xi family. you are gifted and special. keep that in mind.."

"...yes sir."

"Good luck with your departure."

I saw him leave, and at first, I was confused. I was wondering what he meant?
What was his superstition?
why did assume I was gifted and special?
What does he mean by secrets?
Prep myself?
I have so many questions, but.. I have to think about it once I leave this clan.

"Let's do this.."

(Psa: I don't suffer pedophila whatsoever, and this is all a harmless joke. don't shoot me as a problematic person, pls. but hope you enjoy)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 11 35
An unfortunate death. An invitation to another world. A new life with infinite possibilities but it comes with a few conditions. Will the protagonist...
391 17 23
Before man had come to rule the nations, the gods bestowed the power of life and death to man, life favoring those who were fair and just, and death...
274 80 22
BOOK THREE The world has been torn apart. Both by Supernatural and humans. A prophecy has risen and the chosen shall conquer. Four years has passed a...
1.5K 136 45
'She could become their savour - or their destruction.' Rumours surrounding the untamed might of a young fire dragon are spreading across the cont...