๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐โ–ฌโ–ฌ๐’Œ๐’...

By hiimerror

โ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.
๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐.
๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ. โ™๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฎ๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ. โ™๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘. โ™๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ. ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.
๐Ÿ’. โ™๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ“. โ™๐š๐œ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ž๐๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ”. โ™๐ž๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ•. โ™๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ–. โ™๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. โ™๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. โ™๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ

๐Ÿ—. โ™๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ: ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

119 11 7
By hiimerror

❛ 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹 𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑬𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•✿.⭒✻❙ 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐒: 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ❙✻⭒.✿•

❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑹𝑬𝑩𝑬𝑳 𝑹𝑬𝑩𝑬𝑳
𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒆

❛ i love you so ❜

        𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝑆𝑈𝑅𝑃𝑅𝐼𝑆𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐻𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝑈𝐶𝐻 a stranger could care more for Klaus than his siblings ever did since Raven had been awake for hours endlessly searching for Klaus. She hadn't stopped looking ever since she had figured out he was missing. Raven had already filed a missing persons report, but the police shoved her off since they had had run-ins with Klaus in the past. They only saw him as a junkie.

Raven hadn't slept, she hadn't ate. She felt sick to her stomach, but it was worth the pain since she needed to find Klaus. Raven was unsure of why Klaus meant so much to her, but finding him was almost a compulsive need.

Raven had no clue why she wanted to see him so desperately. They had only met a few days ago. It could've have been from the fact that Klaus is the only person who's ever truly intrigued her. Or that he was the most unique person to walk this planet. Or that Klaus was just...Klaus.

Raven didn't need to explain why she felt so much for Klaus. She just did.

For about the fifteenth time, Raven had gone back to the Hargreeves house to see if Klaus had found his way back. She had turned that house upside down looking for him, but he still was nowhere. On this search, however, as she went to check his room, she passed Five's where Diego and Luther were arguing. Normally, she wouldn't think anything of it -- it's Luther and Diego, but when she heard something about Five missing, she had to poke her head inside.

"Five's missing?" The two boys looked over at the door, where Raven had stepped into the room. Both Diego and Luther seemed confused by her presence, Luther more concerned, "Why are you wandering around our house?"

Diego wacked Luther's arm as a silent scold for him to be kind. Diego was thankful that Raven had saved his life multiple times last night, so he didn't want his brother brushing that off.

Diego never thought much of Raven, not now at least. Although, when he was younger, he did always wish to be part of the Sparrow Academy. He admired that Raven was far more skilled than the Umbrella Academy, he wanted to be able to control his powers as well as she, not to mention the father who actually cared for his child.

"I'm looking for Klaus, your other brother that's missing." Raven explained, assuming that they were aware of Klaus's disappearance, but they weren't. She shouldn't have been shocked. The Hargreeves have never truly cared for Klaus as she has.

Luther, like he did to Raven, brushed Klaus off, "Oh, he's not missing. He's probably just high somewhere."

Raven had only been hanging around the Umbrella Academy for a short period of time, but within that, she had already grasped how little the other Hargreeves thought of Klaus. They couldn't see his eccentric, charming, hilarious personality, they only see what he smokes.

Raven had to clench her jaw to keep from shooting off at Luther, but it seemed that she had much less self control than she previously thought. "First of all, Klaus isn't just some junkie you get to disregard. He actually has feelings and a personality. The only unique thing about you, Luther, is the fact that you're part monkey. And newsflash: no one gives a shit that you went to the moon! You know what people should care about? Klaus and the fact that he's missing, not just high somewhere! Second of all, fuck you."

"Alright, before we get too emotional-" Diego began, trying to defuse the tension, especially since he didn't expect Raven to be so bitter.

Raven did cut him off very quickly. "I will have a pigeon peck out your eyes if you ever call me emotional again."

"Damn, woman! That's a lot of fight in that tiny body of yours."

"Diego, I haven't done my skin care yet today. I'm very on edge, so don't test me." Raven warned, far too tired to deal with these two. She had been trying to find Klaus for longer than she should have without a break; she had no patience for the rest of the Hargreeves.

"Well, I didn't even notice. Your skin care must be working because you are glowing." Diego complimented as he put a hand on her arm to reassure her. Raven looked down at his hand and back up at Diego, who took his hand away swiftly, before Raven just sighed. "Thanks, Diego."

"Can we please just focus on Five?" Luther asked, hoping that the two with him would stop bonding and concentrating on the time travelling man child that was currently missing. Raven, who most likely knows the new Five better than any of the Hargreeves siblings, knew that Five was probably willingly trying to stay away from everyone.

Raven rolled her eyes as she expressed, "He's fine. Five survived an apocalypse and an angry white lady with weird hats and a sociopathic daughter. Klaus can barely walk in a straight line. He's so innocent and flighty."

Raven did have a point. While she didn't think those two attributes were negative, it was the truth and could get Klaus into a lot of trouble. Diego did try to be productive and actually start the search. "Well, what do we know for certain about either of them?"

"They have daddy issues." Raven pointed out, which earned a glare from Diego. "I meant about where they might be."

"Oh."

Luther took over that answer since Raven had clearly misinterpreted the question. "Five was sitting in this weird old van with a mannequin outside of a prosthetic manufacturing place. His van might still be there."

Shockingly enough, Luther had a good idea. The three of them had all taken Raven's car down to the prosthetic manufacturing company. Luckily, they had seen Five's old van there that Luther had been in beforehand. Raven already didn't like the fact that she had to spend this time with Luther and Diego. Diego was proving to be kind towards her, but his competition with Luther overpowered that.

As soon as they were at the van, both Diego and Luther tried to get into the front seat at the same time. Due to Luther's muscular size and Diego's unwillingness to be overshadowed by his brother, both couldn't fit in the car. Raven didn't want to waste any time. She wanted to find Klaus, Five just happened to be first. So with no patience, she muttered, "Dear god."

Raven pushed through the two boys and climbed into the van, closing the door behind her. Luther and Diego were forced to get into the back and look around. It was an absolute mess. There were bottles of beer and wine scattered, papers everywhere, along with a mannequin, which happens to be his wife, Delores. Raven always thought it was strange that Five was in love with a mannequin, but she was too nice to say anything.

While looking through the glove compartment and many scattered things along the dashboard, Raven had found a copy of Vanya's book she had written about the Hargreeves. She opened the front cover and saw scribbles of math equations that she recognized from the usual math he rambled about. But that wasn't what caught her attention. It was the library stamp on the inside. "Guys, I think I know where Five is."

Raven passed the book back to Diego so him and Luther could take a look. They too saw the stamp and Diego was already ready to go. "Alright. Let's head over there."

"But what about Klaus?" Raven asked, stopping them from leaving. Luther sighed, almost sick of hearing his brother's name from this girl. "What about Klaus?"

"We need to find him too." Raven pointed out as if it was obvious. It was.

"We'll get Five first, then we'll look for Klaus." Diego offered, wanting to find his other brother too. Luther added, "It'll be easy to find him anyway."

Diego wouldn't admit it like Luther would, but Diego also assumed that Klaus had passed out drunk somewhere or gotten high with other junkies. Both thought so little of Klaus when Raven thought the world.

•✿.⭒✻════◅∘≼↜.◦◦.↝≽∘▻════✻⭒.✿•

When Raven was young, she had a very hard time controlling her powers. Having the ability to commune with, control, and create all nature took an incredible amount of will and strength. Raven now had an amazing grip on her abilities, but there was some thing she still couldn't do; see through the eyes of living creatures.

Raven can speak to any living thing, she can create any living thing, and she can control all living things. Raven has used this in battle to protect herself from those who attempt to hurt her. Raven has used this to build her restaurant empire by creating her own gardens that she can force to grow naturally quicker than any person ever could. Raven also volunteers at an animal shelter where she helps heal the animals and help them feel safe.

Raven has attempted to see through the eyes of living things before, but it takes great strength, so she had gone to a cavern she had made when she was younger. The only way, when starting out, for Raven to control her powers was to channel them, so Sparrow had made her create a large cavern behind the Sparrow Academy. There was an elevator within the house that went underground and out for miles behind the home. It was a magnificent cave with parts converted into a library, dozens of little creatures running around, and a large gazebo in the middle where Raven would go to meditate.

Raven was hoping to find Klaus by looking through his eyes, but because she had never been able to do this before, she asked her father to help. In this cavern was where she was the strongest, so she had sat in the middle of her gazebo criss-crossed while her father paced in a circle.

"Dad, I've never been able to do this before." Raven spoke with no hope as she moved the four amethyst stones around her, trying to centre her powers so she would have an easier time focusing.

"You want to help your friend, don't you?" Sparrow asked as he paced with his hands behind his back.

Raven nodded. "More than anything."

"Then you're gonna do this and before you leave, you're going to dust your cavern because I hate taking care of it." Sparrow complained, but this only caused Raven to furrow her eyebrows. "You're the one that forced me to make it."

"Because it helped you control your powers when you were young, but then that incident happened where I allegedly killed out maid." Sparrow beat around the bush. He tends to have quite a temper.

"Just because you say allegedly doesn't mean it didn't happen."

"She made me miss the finale of Desperate Housewives!" Sparrow put his hand over his mouth, then his heart, as he took a deep breath, trying to compose himself. "You know what...it doesn't matter. Let's just find your friend."

Raven took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She held her palms up on her knees as Sparrow crossed his arms as he watched his daughter. He was mostly here to coach her through this, but Raven could only do this on her own.

He watched as Raven's hands began to shake, the amethysts around her starting to float around her head. Raven hadn't ever gotten this far. Within her mind, she was trying to find Klaus's soul so she could see through his eyes and figure out where he was.

All of a sudden, Raven's eyes opened, but they were a bright green. She was staring directly ahead and her eyes only moved slightly as Klaus's did too. She could see dozens of dead people standing around in a circle in what looked like a motel room. Raven was able to catch a glimpse of a 'Do Not Disturb' sign, which had the motel name on it.

Raven's eyes blinked quickly before they went back to their normal colour. She looked up at her father, who had an expectant expression. "I know where Klaus is."

❝ 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬. ❞

- 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒔 [how soon is now?]

❘ ❙ ❚ ❚ ❙ ❘

a/n

for reference, this is what raven's cavern looks like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 6.8K 40
โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š โž zero wants to go home, but home is complicated and her family is dysfunctional. it doe...
303K 5K 34
๐น. ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  MอŸaอŸtอŸuอŸrอŸeอŸ cอŸoอŸnอŸtอŸeอŸnอŸtอŸ iอŸnอŸcอŸlอŸuอŸdอŸeอŸdอŸ!ฬฒ - ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ. ๐™Ž๐™š๏ฟฝ...
444K 10.6K 27
โI แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แดกแด‡ sสœแดแดœสŸแด… แด€สŸสŸ ษขแด แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส€แดแดแด แด€ษดแด… sแด€ส แดกสœส แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡. Eษชษขสœแด›? Yแดแดœ'แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สŸแดษดษขแด‡sแด›, แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด›แด sสœแด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœส€ sแด›แดส€ส?โž โIแด› sสœแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส sแด‡...
89.9K 2.4K 59
forelsket (n. of danish origin) forel โ€ข sket the euphoric feeling you experience falling into love Lucy and Five had been inseparable as kids. Always...