Saitama In Another Dimension?

By Daveyman05

This story is a sequel to "Saitama in Another World?" but you don't need to read that story to read this one... More

You're Me?
A Casual Day
Rainy Day

Lunch Talk and Monsters

184 11 1
By Daveyman05

For those of you who got a notification of a chapter being posted, a few days ago, please ignore that chapter. My Wattpad has been trippin' lately. It kinda just posted that for literally no reason.

If you didn't get any notifications, then don't worry about this message and enjoy the chap.

_______________________

The trio is currently sitting in a restaurant eating udon. Tatsumaki was eyeing Saitama suspiciously as he ate.

The S-Rank hero crossed her arms.

Tatsumaki: "So, who even are you?"

Saitama: "I'm Saitama"

Tatsumaki: "Saitama huh? What's your relationship with Sai? A fan? Long lost twin brother?"

Saitama: "Well, I'm her, but from a different dimension"

Tatsumaki: ".... Pffft! Like I'm gonna believe that! Just because you shave yourself bald and put on a cape and jumpsuit, doesn't mean you're from another dimension. Let alone 'her' from another dimension"

Tatsumaki offhandly pointed at Sai who seemed about done with her bowl.

Sai: "It's true though. You saw our fight"

Tatsumaki went silent for a few seconds.

Tatsumaki: "Hmph! Whatever! Just know I won't tolerate weaklings hanging around Sai"

With that, Tatsumaki flew out of the restaurant along with her meal floating right behind her.

Saitama watched her go blankly as Sai gave an apologetic smile.

Sai: "Sorry about that. She's usually not so aggressive. She's been frustrated lately with all the monster pop-ups and how busy she is with that. We don't get to hang out like usual"

Saitama hummed in thought.

Saitama: 'Almost forgot she's not a kid. How does that even make sense?'

Before he could ponder more on the subject a female voice was heard.

???: "Sai?"

Both of them turned to the female voice only to see a man with three perfectly diagonal scars across one of their eyes.

Sai: "Ah, King? What are you doing here? I thought you wouldn't want to be seen in public. Especially after being exposed and all"

King?: "Ah, that's right... But I can't stay cooped up in my apartment forever. Gotta be productive"

Sai: "Hmm... It's too bad you stopped being a hero"

King?: "Too bad? I never deserved the title anyway. I have no special powers or anything. I'm just your average girl down the street"

While they talked, Saitama attempted to find any feature that could show that this 'King' was a girl. Besides the voice, nothing was jumping at him. They looked exactly like the king from his world. Well, she's shorter.

King who just noticed Saitama, pointed a thumb in his direction.

King: "Who's that?"

Sai: "He's me but from another dimension"

King stated at Sai blankly.

King: "Just say you're twins"

Sai: "No, seriously, he's from another dimension"

King: "Is this some type of prank? You have someone shave themselves bald and copy your outfit to say they're from another dimension? That's kinda hardcore..."

Sai's bland expression went serious.

Sai: "If I'm lying, I'll quit eating udon"

King let out a gasp while Saitama stared at her wide-eyed.

King: "You wouldn't say that if you were lying. So it's true?"

Sai: "As I have been saying"

King: "That's... Simply crazy. Is he as strong as you?"

Sai: "No, he's stronger"

King: "Stronger!? I've seen you casually kick meteors around like they were soccer balls and you're telling me he's stronger than that!?"

Saitama looked at Sai with a raised eyebrow.

Saitama: "Meteors?"

Sai: "Yeah, it was back during my debut as a S-Class hero. Some alien monster came down and started throwing around rocks from space. I destroyed them all of course"

Saitama: "I never fought a monster like that before. Wait... Maybe I did?"

King: "Wait, if you're from another dimension, does that mean I'm in it?"

Saitama: "Yeah, you even have the same name"

King: "Am I strong in that world!?"

Saitama put a hand to his chin in thought.

Saitama: "Yeah, for sure"

King's imagination went wild as she saw herself posing like a Dragon Ball character charging up. In Saitama's mind, it was how effortlessly King would win in fighting games. Whether it's against him, or some random pro player. He might be the God of games.

Saitama took a look around only to notice everyone was staring at the three of them. More so Sai and King than him.

Saitama: 'Guess she is a popular hero'

Suddenly, the ground rumbled rather harshly, which almost knocked King off her feet.

King: "I am guessing that's not an earthquake"

Sai: "You'd be right"

Sai stood up and stretched her arms.

Sai: "Gotta do my job. Hey, Saitama. Can you lead King home? She's somewhat defenseless. Especially with the truth about her strength"

Saitama: "Don't worry. I got it"

Sai flashed a smile and heroically walked out of the restaurant with her Cape fluttering behind her.

King: "So cool..."

Saitama hummed.

Saitama: "So, where do you live?"

With Sai

Sai stepped out onto the streets to see it completely decimated. A few civilians were seen running by to get to a nearby shelter, not without waving at the CThe sound of a loud crash and a building falling was heard.

Sai: "There's my cue"

She quickly ran over to the location to see a fellow S-Class hero, Metal Bat, fighting what seemed to be a person with bones sticking out of their body everywhere and I mean everywhere!

Head, neck, back, legs, chest, etc.

Metal Bat: "Dammnit! What's your deal and why do you look so ugly?"

Bone Monster: "Shut up hero!"

Sai decided to hop onto a building to get a better view of this fight.

As she did, Metal Bat charged forward and swung his bat but the monster easily dodged the strike.

Bone Monster: "Too slow!"

The monster made two fists and three sharp bones slowly slid out of its knuckles. After this rather disturbing scene, the monster went for a punch but Metal Bat deflected it with his bat.

Bone Monster: "Die!"

Metal Bat dodged another jab and swung his bat toward the monster's face. The bat missed the monster's head by a few inches and the monster countered with a kick to the hero's side. Metal Bat hissed in pain but swung his bat with more force than the last. The monster hurriedly went to pull back but realized the bones on its leg were stuck in the hero's side. 

With its current predicament, the monster could do nothing but watch as the bat impacted its face causing a large shockwave.

The amount of power from the strike sent the monster flying into a building which just so happened to be the building Sai was watching the fight from.

The building began to fall over and Sai jumped off to land next to the young S-Class.

Metal Bat: "Sai?"

Sai: "Yo"

Metal: "What are you doing here?"

Sai: "Was just chatting with my other self and King until I heard something explode"

Metal Bat: "King huh? Wait, did you just say 'other self?' "

Sai: "Yeah"

Metal Bat: "What do you even mean by that?"

Sai: "I'll explain at a later date"

Metal Bat: "Ok?"

The sound of rubble being moved was heard and the two heroes turned to see the bone monster shakily moving rubble to stand.

Bone Monster: "A l-lucky hit! I'll kill you and that bald civilian!"

Metal Bat: "Civillian? You do know this is the caped-"

Before Metal Bat could finish, the monster charged forward with the clear intent to kill. Only to get kicked in the face and launched into the same rubble it climbed from. This time, however, it did not get up.

Sai: "That's that"

Metal Bat sweatdropped.

Metal: "Will never get used to that. By the way, there was another monster that ran off somewhere. It said it was going to kill King. I think you should go and save her"

Sai: "No, it's ok. Someone trustworthy is with her"

Meanwhile

Saitama and King were walking down the evacuated streets while having a short conversation.

King: "I still find it crazy that you and Sai are this strong from such simple training. Some of the S-Class trained much harder than that and they can't even reach a fraction of your strength"

Saitama: *shrugs* "I don't know how it works but it just does"

"Is that King I ssssee?"

The duo turned to the source of the voice to see around 15 monsters standing before them. The monster that spoke had a snake head and a buff human body and seemed to be the leader of this group of monsters.

Snake Monster: "It is the falsssse hero, King! "

*RUMBLE* *RUMBLE* *RUMBLE* *RUMBLE* *RUMBLE* *RUMBLE* *RUMBLE* *RUMBLE* 

Many of the monsters felt themselves sweat from the resounding heartbeat.

Sanke Monster: "D-Don't fear it! It'ssss jussst her heartbeat!"

Even with that information, they still felt scared.

Saitama: "Hey, we're kinda on the way home, so can't you guys get lost?"

The snake monster went silent and then burst out laughing. A few other monsters also began laughing at the bland and uninteresting man before them.

A large monster stepped forward in the shape of a large slice of pizza.

Pizza Monster: "What will a baldy like you do against us? There are so many of us and one of you! Are you trying to impress this false hero?" *Points at King* "She looks like a man!"

The monsters began laughing once again.

"Can all of you shut up? I'm trying to observe the perfect features of King in silence!"

The monsters went silent as they turned to the newcomer. A man seemingly completely made of metal with a singular eye appeared from the darkness. The monsters all groaned in annoyance.

Snake: "Of courssse it'sss you! The hero lover!"

'Hero Lover': "Hero lover? You forget that I'm a monster through and through! I don't love them, but you have to admit that they are eye candy! Like Tornado of Terror for example!"

Pizza Monster: "What horrible tastes! She's just a kid with telekinesis! Nothing special!"

The monsters went back and forth as the two humans there watched.

Saitama: "Oi, I'm trying to take her home, so can you all please shut up?"

Pizza Monster: "Know your place, baldy!!"

The pizza monster breathed in and spat a large glob of tomato sauce. Saitama grabbed King and jumped to the side. It was a good thing they did because the ground where the sauce landed began to melt.

Pizza Monster: "Good moves! Maybe you are somewhat of a hero! Sadly you're not-"

Saitama walked over to him while he was talking and punched him. 

The monster exploded into a mixture of cheese, tomato sauce, pepperoni, anchovies, and even pineapples. The monsters watched in shock as Saitama walked over back to King.

Saitama: "Anyone else wants to keep talking?"

Snake Monster: "Get him!"

Saitama sighed and pulled back his fist. He waited a few seconds and threw it forward into a monster that looked like a vending machine. The monster exploded into vending machine items and the rest of the monsters were blown back as if they were pieces of paper on a windy day.

'Hero Lover': "Incredible! It's like I'm watching the Caped Legend in action. Sadly, I'm too powerful to be pushed back by mere wind pressure. I'm much stronger than these lots"

 Saitama just crosses his arms in boredom.

'Hero Lover': "Before we fight, here's a proposition! Whoever wins, gets King as their bride!"

King: "What!?"

Saitama: "Yeah, no. There are steps to stuff like that"

'Hero Lover': "So?"

Saitama: "Whatever. Let's fight"

The 'Hero Lover' laughed and made their arms turn into large metal maces. With that, he charged at the bored hero and slammed both maces into Saitama's face. The hero didn't even blink and responded with a punch to the monster's chest. To his surprise, his punch went through the monster's stomach as if it were liquid and his arm was suddenly stopped midway through by the liquid hardening again.

'Hero Lover': "Surprised? I can make my body liquid metal and harden it again instantaneously!"

Saitama easily pulled his arm from the monster's body which broke a few pieces of the metal holding his arm in place. Afterward, Saitama punched again, but this time with a little more force. That extra little strength was more than enough to completely wipe the monster off the face of the planet. 

Saitama looked at some of the monsters that were still knocked out from his earlier punch. Before he could do anything, a blur zoomed past him, and in the blink of an eye, the monsters were sliced and diced into pieces. 

A woman with white hair and a skin-tight ninja outfit landed before them. She observed King's surprised expression and Saitama's confused expression.

Woman: "You" *Points at Saitama* "You're quite powerful. Be my disciple"

Saitama and King: "Eh?"

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 2.8K 74
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1M 34.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
383K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...