||Hate You|| JJK Ff

By Bangtan_bixh

[๐˜๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž - ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž - ๐€๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค] โแด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด…แดษด'แด› แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แดส แดษช๊œฑแด‡ส€ส แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜สŸ... More

โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ
.๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
.๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†.
A/n
๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…
แด‡xแด˜สŸแด€ษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด

Chapter 18.

2.9K 190 91
By Bangtan_bixh

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.18•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband". The priest said as Lisa excitedly smiled in wide. "I do". She said while looking into Jungkook's eyes which was showing no emotions but Lisa don't care nor she could see that he's least interested. "Do you take Lalisa as your lawful Wife?!". Jungkook sigh as he tilted his head. "I do". He said with no emotion as Lisa jumped in tiny with the applause and cheers of others. "Now you may kiss the bride". Jungkook made his lips into an thin line as he removed her veil and Lisa smiled in her wide.

Jungkook leaned forward as Lisa tilted her head where Jungkook connected his lips to hers, Lisa moved her lips on his as Jungkook kissed her back, she was in a mood for an long kiss but Jungkook let go of her and faced the people who cheers for the new couple.

--

Everyone was congratulating Jungkook but his mind wasn't in an right state, he wasn't feeling well, he felt like running from this crowd and just wanted to be with her, in her arms, snuggling into her crook and sniffing her strawberry scent, Lisa walked to him while he was just sitting in an corner in an thought of her. "Baby let's cut the cake". Jungkook nodded and walked with her, they cut the cake with an wide round of applause and camera man clicking photos, but suddenly his phone rang as he excused.

"Mr. Jeon". His man spoke as Jungkook hummed. "Yoongi have left with Jimin and my sources says that he'll be staying for almost 5 days". Finally his straight lips curved into an smirk. "Alright keep me updated". He cut the call as he walked towards Lisa and whispered in her ear. "Lisa I've to go something important popped". He turned but Lisa caught his arm. "But the ceremony isn't completed". Jungkook sigh and just stare at her with his uninterested eyes. "I'll try my best to come back but I might get late so don't wait for me".

Her heart broke but she smiled in the crowd when Jungkook left her, He walked out as the clouds thundered made him to smile while looking at the clouds when they starts to pour, he closes his eyes when the water droplets rests on his face made him to smile. "Finally I felt like breathing". He murmured and climbed into his car, he felt himself on the ninth cloud that he's finally driving to her house, he can't wait to pounce into her, leaving her breathless, Moaning and begging him to slow down but he really does want this?! Or he just want to ran to her, hug her, sniff her and just kiss her while cuddling but it doesn't matter as long he's gonna touch her and she can't do anything about it.

He suddenly brake in front of her house as he breath while looking at the door, She's lonely in her house but Jungkook felt lonely too even if he was in the crowed. He walked to the door as he rang the bell. "Coming". Her beautiful voice rang through his ears sending a flood of joy inside him. As soon as the door opened she wide her eyes, didn't gave her a second to react as he hold her from her waist and just smashed his lips on hers and dragged her inside while she clenched the wet groom coat from his arms and tried to jerk him but he wasn't in a mood, at least not right now.

Leaving her breathless, he broke the kiss and brushed his nose with hers with an smile while she was panting hardly on his lips, she gasped when he pulled her even more closer to his body which was extremely wet by the pouring rain. She raised her lashes at him as he smiled and caressed her cheek with his thumb. "What are you doing here?!". She asked as Jungkook pulled her again leaving empty space. "Cause I wanted to see you". She gulped. "You were supposed to be with Lisa, it's your wedding".

Jungkook scoofed as he leaned forward and looked at her lips, he rubbed her lower lip with his thumb. "It's my wedding huh! And I'm with you, isn't it unfair?!". He said as I gulped. "You're such an home wrecker, aren't you! ". He said and slightly, slapped my cheek in an soft manner.

His tongue filled with venom left my eyes to fill with tears, He gulped watching tears he don't know that he taunts her by purpose or it has just became his habit from the day she left him, His tongue has became a flesh of venom 7 Years back and it pours more whenever he speaks to her. I placed both of my hands on his chest and pushed him made him to chuckle. "You should go". I said as he had his steps to me while water was pouring from his clothes to the floor making it to get wet and dirty by the mud from his shoes.

"It's my decision that I want to stay or not, you're no one to order me". She nodded her head as she placed her hand on her belly. "That's why I'm telling you to go". She was about to turn but he caught her arm in an rough grip and pulled her making her to fall on his hard chest. "What if I don't want to". She gulped. "What do you want?!". She asked even knowing the answer that he wants to end up in the bed but he tilted his head and smiled.

"Let's go". She wide her eyes as he starts to drag her from her arm. "What are you doing!". He didn't listen but just kept on dragging her from her arm with an mischievous smile on his lips. "Let go of me!". She jerked her arm as he let go of her arm and opened the door of his car. "Hoop inside!". She glared at him but she looked up at the sky as she blinks her eyes when water droplets starts to rest on her face.

"C'mon!". He said as she had no choice left, sigh and sat inside as Jungkook excitedly sat on the driving seat and started his engine. "At least tell me where we are going?!". She asked as Jungkook didn't said anything made her to take a deep breath and just shut her mouth letting him do what he wants.

He soon stopped the car as he opened his car door and gestures her to come out, being confused she climbed out but she felt froze the moment she saw the place. "Remember?!". He asked as her eyes filled with tears, it's an small park, that same park where he confessed his feelings to her, he holds her hand and walked forward made her to look at his back with teary eyes.

It was an small like hut of metal in the middle of the Park where he got down on his knees 7 Years back and confessed his love with flowers as he made her stood again on that same spot. It looks like that same day.

-7 Years Back-

He was running while holding her wrist while she was following him when the rain starts to get heavy, pouring them and making them all go wet by the soft rain, Jungkook stopped as she also did when they both entered the small metal hut while breathing heavily, she hold her knees while breathing and smiling as Jungkook burst into an laugh made her smile to fade.

"Why are you laughing!". She asked with an judgemental face as Jungkook pointed at her face. "Your eyeliner is all over your face". He burst into an huge laugh made her to hit his arm. "You're such a bully". She crossed her arms over her chest as Jungkook stopped laughing and the laugh turned into an sweet smile as he walked to her and removes the wet and sticked hair strands from her forehead made her to gulp. "Only for you". She blinked her eyes.

"It's my first time being like that". He said while looking at the pouring rain as he raised her head at him. "What do you mean?!". He smiled. "Being in an mansion 24/7, surrounded by bodyguards and maids, just sitting or laying all the time, even no one have for an proper conversation or fun things to do".

He looks at her as she felt her body blooming when he caressed her cheek with his thumb. "But with you, I always experiences new and fun things, running, chasing in that rain, cold breeze and shivering wind, with you, I felt independent with you, I want to capture it forever". He leaned forwards making her breath to get heavy as she closes her eyes when he tilted his head and she felt electricity when he placed his lips on her, it was an beautiful soft kiss and no one even moved their lips just an beautiful peck which was connected and giving the shots of love.

She leaned back as he got on his knees made her eyes to wide. "I Love You Y/n". She gasped when he got an flower from his pockets but she chuckled to saw that flower all go wet and down as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. "It's so beautiful". She said and hold the shrivelled flower from his hand as she sniffed and smiled "I Love you too". Jungkook smiled in wide in his bunny with wide eyes as he immediately stood and hold her from her waist, he pulled her and starts to swing in circles with an overwhelming feeling of happiness.

-PRESENT-

They both just stare at each other as she rubbed her arms while hissing by the cold breeze. "We shouldn't be in here". She said as he had his steps towards her. "What's even the point". She said and looked down as he places his finger under her chin and made her face to higher. "I just don't know, I just felt like coming in here". She gulped. "It's also my first time which I was becoming like that". He raised her eyes at her as she chuckled in broken. "What do you mean?!".

He looked at him. "Being a mess from all my life, Cheating on husband, sleeping with someone even if I've a husband who's waiting for me, sucking, different positions, being a home wrecker, You also made me experience new things". he chuckled in broken where it's the truth but nothing when she taunted with pure hate as he looked at the pocket of his wedding coat, a small flower in his pocket made him to hold it in his hand and swing it while looking at it.

"At that moment you loved that shrivelled flower". She gulped while looking at the flower in his hand. "Everything is almost same but it's just You and Me who aren't." He said as she looked at the other side hiding her tears while looking at the raining. "At that moment the Sky was shedding tears of happiness and now it's crying in woe". He sigh with his head down and hold her hand as he placed that flower in her hand. "You're right everything isn't the same".

He said as he starts to walk made her to look at his back, she opened her palm and she felt like screaming while crying while looking at the flower as she felt pain inside her chest, she places her palm on her belly as she closes her eyes with tears. "C'mon it was useless to come here I don't know why I just drove on a useless place like this". He really don't know as she gulped and wiped her tears, walks to him, following him to the car and both climbed inside, hiding the true feelings inside.

The whole drive was just silent as he pushed the brake when he reached in front of her house. "Go". He said  she was about to open the door but he sneezed made her to stop. "Where are you planning to go?!". She asked as he shrugged his shoulder, opened his mouth to say something but again sneezed so hardly and wiped his nose. "Not in a mood to go home, I'll just wander on the streets but can you give me a warm cup of coffee?!".

He asked with his doe puppy eyes as she gulped knowing that he's such a Devious person. "I'll just go". She said and opened the door but he first kicked his door open and went out. "Let's go" He said as she sigh cause arguing with his is just useless "Come I'll give you a cup of warm coffee". How can he say no as he nodded and followed her to the house, closed the door behind and sigh watching the dirty floor. "Just leave your shoes here". He looked at her with an confused look, with his doe eyes, his eyes became more big whenever he's confused as she gulped and shook her thoughts away.

"Just here". He nodded and removes his shoes as she gave him a pair of slippers which he wore and walked inside, he was about to sit on the couch as she yell. "Not in here". His ass was in th air as she yell in her high voice but cleared her throat. "I mean your clothes are a mess, you'll wet and mess the couch too". He nodded with his doe yet confused eyes as she sigh.

"Come I'll give you a pair of clothes too". She said as he followed her to her room. She looked through the wardrobe as she looked at Jungkook, his big body made her to gulp where Yoongi isn't that much bulky, he removes his tighten wet coat while she was looking through the wardrobe, she found a pair of baggy clothes of him and hand him them.

"Wear them!". He nodded and starts to unbutton his shirt made her to look at the other side as he smirked. "Oh c'mon you're shy like you didn't have seen me". She rolled her eyes and walked made him to chuckle as he wore the clothes, they're but short and tight for him but anyways as long as they're warm and cozy, it's all matters.

He looks around the room as he clenched his fists while looking at the picture of her with Yoongi in an wedding gown, he hold the picture on his hand and gritted his teeth. "Min Yoongi! What deed you've did that you gain her where I tried all my life but still couldn't get her, Lucky bitch". He said as he placed the picture and walked out.

He walked down and smiled watching her in the kitchen, she have changed her clothes and also cleaned the floor, he smiled that she's such an wife material, but already a wife is someone, he sigh and walks to her. He wants to hug her from back and snuggle his face into her crook and want to sniff her beautiful, naturally strawberry scent but he can't, he can't do it at least not now he can't show this side of him as long as he hates her.

He sat on the chair and watched her doing as she places the mugs of hot coffee inside the plate and walks to him, she placed it as she gasped when suddenly the realization hit her. "Oh my! I forgot just wait till I made another coffee!". He raised his brow. "Why?! Is your husband joining us?!". He asked as she rolled her head. "You like black coffee". She murmured but he smiled and hold her wrist, made her to sit on the chair. "As long as you're making it, I love every type of Coffee, don't tell me its poisoned". He laughed as she rolled her eyes.

He don't know but why he's feeling that way, he wants to be soft he also don't know why and how, where he planned to be harsh and rough but he's being soft like she's a flower or she's blooming into an an fresh flower. She hissed made her to wide her eye. "What happened?!". He asked as she shook her head. "No it's nothing!". She said while placing her hand on her back, slightly rubbing it. "Is it period cramp?!". He asked as she wide her eyes and slightly nodded her head, she's not gonna have periods not for 9 months now but she can't tell him either where this pain isn't because of periods but of pragnancy.

"You know when we did sex I didnt wore condom". She choked on her coffee as he panicked and passed her glass of water where she gestured him that she good. She cough as she breathed where he was waiting for her answer. "I know it that's why I already had pregnancy control pills". Iie! She didn't said it while looking into his eyes but while looking into the coffee as she sipped it to hide her face where he nodded, it makes him to ask her but he didn't noticed that she wasn't looking into his eyes since she was sipping.

His heart broke to listen that she had the pills even without telling him but he gulped and blinked his eyes that why would she ask or tell him! Even if she went pragnant with his baby he can't do anything since she's lawfully a wife of Yoongi, but if something like that ever happened he would never let her live alone with anyone who isn't he, he would burn the whole world to make her his even if it'll costs lives.

"I don't think Lisa wants to be a mother soon". I looked at him. "She's an successful model why would she unshape her beautiful build body by giving birth". I blinks my eyes as he looked into my eyes and sigh as I felt bad for him and I could feel that he's craving for childrens where his child is inside my womb and I'm hiding it, I'm such a worse woman also a worse mother.

"Do you have any plans of being a Mother". I placed the cup as I gulped, not knowing what to respond as I looked at my mug. "It's non of your business, it's my life". He chuckled. "Your life belongs to me". I jerked my eyes at him as I stare at him. "As long as I'm having your video". I clenched my Jaws not believing that I'm having a fine conversation with a Devil.

"Just go Jungkook". I said as I stood from the chair, I was about to turn but he hold my arm and jerked me to him. "What if I don't want to". I jerked my arm from his grip. "Then what do you want huh! Fuck my insides!". I watched him gulping as I again as about to turn but he again jerked me, made me to hissed when he bang me on the wall.

"I wasn't planning but I guess I need to show you what you're to me". He gritted his teeth as he smashed his lips on mine made me to wiggle in his grip. I gasped when he throw me on his shoulder and starts to climb the stairs. "Leave me". I was pushing and kicking him but he wasn't in a mood made me to felt anxiety.

Jungkook is rough and wild when it comes to intimidating and now I made him angry I'm afraid that something will happen to the life inside me due to his animal acts. I gasped when he throw me on the bed and climbed over me. "You're nothing, understand!". He starts to unbutton my shirt as I was pushing him.

"Jungkook let go of me!" I screamed but I understood that he's not gonna listen, so I've to stop the fight, my eyes teared up so now only one choice left that I've to be on my knees. "JUNGKOOK LISTEN!" I screamed the top of my lungs as he stopped and just stared at my face while I was breathing heavily but he wide his eyes at my next sentence.

"Last time you pleased me, this time let me please you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.7K 26
โYou can't escape, you can't run away, you can't hide yourself, because you're mine.โž [in which you're forced to marry your kidnapper] โ–บMafia AU โ–บFor...
89.1K 2.2K 32
???- "๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’š๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰.....?" ???- "๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ...
194K 5.6K 61
|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you. It hurts because I know you don't love...
42.8K 1.2K 70
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™‹๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™ค ๐™€๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™Š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ...