𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥

By IHeartCapAlot

"𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣' 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙫�... More

01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

02

8.7K 334 76
By IHeartCapAlot

ᴄʜᴇʀɪꜱʜ ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ| 9:08ᴀᴍ | ʜᴏᴍᴇ

"NE'DAYA!" She heard Zylin yell her name.

"WHAT ZY!? I'M MAKING A YOUTUBE VIDEO." She said as she continued lightly beating her face.

He busted through the door holdings up the large bag of chips she had ate the night before.

"You ate my shit?" He asked.

"No." She replied

She always lied with a straight face but somehow he could tell.

"Ne'Daya I promise I'm finna choke the shit outta you don't lie to me. You ate my shit?" He said.

"Zy it's just a bag of chips it's not that serious can you put this on for me for me.." She asked

"You owe me some more chips for real Nedaya." He said

" alright I'll get the nasty ass chips."she said as she held her hair.

He put the necklace around her and clamped it at the back.

"Thank you, I'll get you some when I go shopping today." She said

"What you got planned for the day?" He asked.

"Imma just go grocery shopping and stuff for my vlog and imma do a haul on all the stuff I got yesterday. I also gotta finished editing yesterday video I might merge em cause we didn't finish and it'll add up with the haul. "she said.

"Sound busy." He said

"Yeah I'm tired already just talking about it." She said.

"You always tired." He sucked his teeth.

"Shut up , what you doing today?" She asked turned as she started to line her lips with brown liner.

"Work I prolly don't be back till later tonight." He said.

"What's later tonight?" She asked turning around.

"Ion know you know it's gone be after 12 though." He said and she nodded.

"Alright well...you leaving right now?" She asked

"Yeah come lock the door." He said

She adjusted her robe before she followed behind him downstairs.

"Be safe." She said hugging him.

"Always." He replied squeezing her tightly.

"I love you." She told him letting out the hug

"I love you more pretty girl." He said

She then locked the door behind him as he walked out the door.

She hated when Zylin left early and came back the entire next day. She didn't know exactly what he did but she did know it wasn't legal so it scared her. She made sure to text and call throughout the day and make sure he was okay.

She went back up to her room and continued doing her makeup.

"Alright y'all so let's hurry and finish this makeup so we can get into the outfit of the day." She said clasping her hands together.

. .

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ| 1:45ᴘᴍ |ɢʀᴏᴄᴇʀʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ

.    .

"Where have you been? Nobody loves me like you do." She sung and she pushed her cart down the isle grabbing the chips Zylin wanted.

"Alright y'all I'm getting these funky ass chips Zylin was complaining about earlier cause I love him OR WHATEVER!" She rolled her eyes.

"Imma get some other stuff from a different store so I can give him a facial and stuff probably tomorrow. Comment if you guys want a video on that." She smiled before snapping her camera off.

She kept going down the isle looking at chips as she spotted her sister and mom shopping with her niece as well.

"TETE!" Her niece serenity yelled running over to her.

"Hey my pretty baby." She smiled picking her up.

"Tete can I go with you?" Serenity asked

"I don't know let's ask." Nedaya said.

"Hey Destiny , hey momma." She spoke.

"Hey." They replied flatly.

Already know this finna be some bullshit.

Nedaya knew her family really didn't care for her and she knew exactly why but she didn't give a damn.

"Surprised you not knocked up yet." Her mom rolled her eyes.

"You gone make a comment about that every time I see you?" Nedaya asked.

"I mean you are living with this nigga , ain't no way y'all still just friends . You not buying all these expensive ass clothes yo self you obviously giving somethin up. A 'lavish' life don't come that easy and you not fooling me." Her mom replied.

"I'm not fucking to stay where I'm at. We go half on bills and yes I did buy these 'expensive' clothes with MY MONEY but you wouldn't know nothing about that." She replied.

"Fast ass disrespectful bitch." Her mom mumbled

"Wow." Nedaya said a little stunned.

"Momma quit doing all that we in public. Nedaya she do got a point though every since you ran away-."Destiny started

"Oh no ma'am I did not run away I was put out and I went somewhere , where I knew was I was loved and the problem will always be that I didn't beg to be let back in after I got kicked out and I'm doing well for myself." She said.

"The issue is you act like you can't call nobody anymore , you act like you barely know us anymore. You treat us like shit just because you got a little money now. Serenity love you and yet you didn't come to her birthday some kinda auntie you are." Destiny rolled her eyes.

"Destiny you literally told me the day of the damn party I have to know stuff like that ahead of time. I still gave her, her gifts the next day so what the big deal? She was still smiling when I gave her, her stuff."

"She was disappointed when you didn't show that's the BIG DEAL." Destiny clapped back.

"Y'all really don't realize y'all in the wrong. I'm not kissing no ass to connect with y'all it's simple as that and y'all are mad. I don't fuck with the family no more because every time someone calls me it's about money. Why can't it ever be hello? how are you? Or anything like that. It's always can I borrow 40 dollars till this weekend." Nedaya said.

"Fuck this I'm not finna sit here and do this childish ass arguing serenity let's go." She said and serenity sniffled.

"She asked to come with me." Nedaya stated.

"The answer is no , when you start showing up for her then maybe I'll let you get her Serenity let's go before I tear yo ass up in this store stop being hardheaded." Destiny pointed ahead.

"It's okay , I'll try and come get you soon my love." She said bending down and wiping her tears and Serenity nodded.

"Go ahead with your momma so you don't get in trouble." She told her and she nodded once again before walking away.

"Bitch think she better than somebody." She heard Destiny say and she sighed.

That completely kilt her entire mood.

. .

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ| 1:17ᴀᴍ |ʜᴏᴍᴇ

.    .

She sat silently on the couch strolling on her phone waiting for Zylin to get home. He stopped answering her calls which worried her.

His name flashed across her phone and she quickly picked it up.

"Aye come open this door fa' me ion feel like unlocking it." He said

She got up from her seat and rushed to go and answer the door.

"You so lazy." She said opened the door for him.

"I working since this mornin I got right to be lazy." He said going to plop down on the couch.

"Ion know why you be waiting fa' me I rather you got ta sleep." He said as he took his shoes off.

"I saw my momma and started at the store." She said taking seat next to him.

"Damn how that go?" He asked.

"My momma really still resent me , I was called a couple of nasty names but it's okay." She said as her voice became shaky.

"Nana that shit is not okay look at me." He said and she continued looking down.

"Nana." He said gripping her chin making her look at him.

"I wish yo ass would sit here and cry about that shit in my fuckin face. How many times I gotta tell you them a bunch of hatin ass bitches. If you cry imma smack da fuck outta you suck that shit up." He said

She closed her eyes and squeezed them. One tear just barely it out her eye before she wiped it up.

"You right I just miss being with my nieces and nephews." She sighed.

"They can't help that they parents ignorant as fuck just keep seeing them when you can." He stated.

"I know , and I am. Are you hungry?" She asked changing the subject.

"Hell yeah, I'm really ready to go to sleep but I can't go to sleep on no empty stomach." He told her.

"Okay cause I cooked like 3 hours ago.." she stated

"Fuck you was doing cookin at 11?" He asked

"Well I had already ate but I figured you'd be hungry when you got home and it seems like I take care of your body more than you so I made something I thought you were gonna get here a little after twelve though." She said

"What you cook?" He asked

"Steak and loaded mashed potatoes with broccoli and cheese and rolls. I also made a little shrimp kabob. I was just being extra for instagram."

"Damn ight, I'm finna throw down." He said rubbing his hands together.

"You was just so tired now you wide awoke." She said.

"Hell yeah , plate sound fye as fuck." He stood up and she laughed shaking her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 12K 23
"𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙽***𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘."
1.3M 49.4K 48
"𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐬." - 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 👅 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚒 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜...
44.3K 1.3K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
54.7K 2K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"