MY PAKINDIAN LOVE IN KOREA😊😊

By YOOMINERS

Love story of a Indian+Pakistani girl jiminie living and studying in Korea with her korean best friend taehyu... More

EPISODE:01
INTRODUCTION
EPISODE:02
EPISODE:03
EPISODE:04
EPISODE:05
EP:06
EP:07
INTRODUCTION (2)
EP:08
EP:09
EP:10
EP:12
EP:13
EP:14
EP:15
EP:16
EP:17
EP:18
EP:19
EP:20
EP:21

EP:11

74 6 2
By YOOMINERS

Author's pov:hello yoonminers..I'm little busy with something so I will try too update as much as possible💜don't miss me soo much otherwise I won't stop hicuping😼hehe... kidding 😂 let's start.. 
---------------------------------------------------------
General pov:(week later)
Everything was going smoothly but as you heard a saying"happiness and peace never last long"that's what happened..what am I writing right??
Morning(9:00am):
Our story heroine was smiling at her her bff tactics..
Scene change:(night 9:00pm):
Our heroine was hugging her body while his hero was busy cursing and punching someone...
AUTHOR'S POV:lets see what happened...

Jiminie's pov:
Our one week passed happily ...I even went to beach date with my friends on weekend but yoon was the main happiness of my life ....I came out of my thoughts when I heard tae say(jiminie...you are too busy thinking about your fiance that you are ignoring me)I giggled as she saw tae saying all this with dramatic pose..I  smacked tae head with her book(weighted:125g)making tae whine..(enough of your drama.. let's go or else we will be late for classes)tae nodded and followed jiminie who already reached door steps..
Their dresses:

taemin entered mr.khan(Pakistani prof class)who allowed them to enter easily..jiminie and Tae sat away from e/o as mr.khan has changed

the order of seats...jiminie sat with a showoff girl who rolled her eyes on jiminie while jiminie smiled at jealousy, university girls feel from her..she focused on class .."so students,as you all know you guys need to complete one project on thesis based of 25/30 pages with your bench mate so wish you best of luck for your assignment and the topic will be xxxxxx"with that mr.khan left the class...I looked beside towards my bench mate who just rolled her eyes on me again and left the class...(dramatic ass..I wish she will
Find her brain while rolling her eyes...I need to do it alone now)i stood up from my bench and looked at Tae who was smiling at her bench mate..(looks like she found someone good)i walked out of class  and started to walk towards library...I entered library and texted Tae that(I'll coming at night...I'm in library)..I opened my iPad and started working on thesis...

NIGHT(8:45PM):
jiminie was so busy on her thesis that she forgot to look at time ..she didn't notice the library going empty ... suddenly library lights went off making jiminie look up,she looked around now noticing no one around her.. she closed her ipad and packed her bag...but before that she remembered that she have to take one important book from 2nd shelf..she turned on her mobile flashlight and walked towards 2nd shelf...she looked around for book and finally found it ...she took the book and walked back towards her bag ..she placed book in her bag and suddenly flinched when she heard books falling sound..jiminie looked around and spotted no one(who is there?)jiminie asked making her voice ring in library...jiminie on hearing nothing,jiminie looked front and shouted on noticing black figure near moon shine from window...(ahh...wh..who are you??)that black figure didn't say anything instead it walked towrads jiminie..jiminie looked around hoping someone would help her but no!there was none... jiminie looked front only to see black figure Infront of him...she immediately ran before that figure can hold his hand...jiminie ran untill she spotted black corner in library,she hided there placing her dupatta on her mouth...jiminie flinched slightly when she heard that figure voice"better come out girl because if I caught you ...I won't leave you untill I taste you"hearing that person voice and words jiminie flinched and pushed her hand more on her mouth...that person started finding jiminie while jiminie was praying that she will be saved today... suddenly to jiminie bad luck,her phone rang making her happy for a moment as she saw her fiance name there but also get scared as she heard footsteps approaching...jiminie immediately picked call(h..hello..y..yoon..ahhh)jiminie suddenly shouted as that person grabbed Jiminie by her hand and made her face him..."now you are gone girl,I already warned you but you wasted it"that person pulled his face closer to jiminie making jiminie widened her eyez ...before that person could do anything jiminie strompted her foot on that person foot and ran away...he was about to grab jiminie,jiminie ran away and that person could only grab jiminie dupatta and pull it..... jiminie ran as much as she could but that person grabbed her and hovered over her after pushing her on ground...jiminie shouted and tried to get away but that person tightened his hold making jiminie wrist go red...that person tried to kiss jiminie neck but jiminie was continuously moving making him slap jiminie and making jiminie cry ....he again tried to snuggle into his neck but jiminie continued moving... jiminie suddenly kicked him on sun never rise place making that person loosen his grip ...jiminie ran straight to door opening it after that person tried to grab her but could only tore his forearm.....jiminie tried to open the door only to be grabbed by feet and falling straight on ground....before that person could grab jiminie,the door burted opened by non other than "Min Yoongi" ...jiminie immediately hugged herself as yoongi launched himself on that person...

Yoongi's pov:
  I and my friends were chilling in condo after studying for exams till night untill I got call from Tae(hello hyung...is jiminie with you???she went to library and texted me that she will return till night but she hasn't..)tae immediately asked me after I picked up her call and jiminie not being with her made me more worried...I ended her call and dialed jiminie number....
My mochi baby:(ringing)
Thankgod she picked up my call but wait she is scared and I heard her scream and then nothing...hello... hello..i said again and again and got no reply...I immediately picked up my jacket and ran towards medical field library..I tried to open the door but wait it's locked..I then broke the door with the force I had only to freeze at scene Infront of me...my baby mochi...she is laying on ground and by her face I can say she fall and is in pain..her sleeve is torn and her face has fingers marks as she looked up at me with those teary eyes(I hate most)...I looked behind her and saw a figure all black nd face covered...I immediately launched myself on him and continued to punch untill the anger inside me wanted to be subsided but looks like it's not ready..  suddenly I felt namjoon and jungkook pulling me up from him,as soon I stood up from him ..that figure ran away and namjoon and jungkook ran behind him...I looked towards my baby mochi who was crying covering herself..wait,her dupatta isn't with her...I placed my jacket on her making her look up...I sat on ground beside her and placed her on my lap as she cried hugging me...I hugged her back tightly...

I looked at Tae and Jin unnie who looked at me and directed me to take jiminie with me...I nodded as I picked jiminie up who clinged on me like she used to do whenever she could get scared...I walked towards the parking lot...

Other(third)person pov:
Yoongi placed jiminie in car who pinned at lose of contact in sleep..yoongi slightly parted her head and walked towards driver seat..."manage for me and make sure no one knows about all this"namkook nodded while Tae placed jiminie dupatta on jiminie covering her...yoongi nodded at his friends and started driving his car....

"One moment life is happy and other moment horrible "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
233K 11.8K 60
Two rival families. Young love. Unraveling secrets. A story of jungkook who belongs to Jeon family and Jimin who belongs to Kim family. What happens...
58.4K 3.7K 33
Jungkook and Seokjin were high school classmates. Seokjin is a cold and rude student who doesn't like to be friend with others meanwhile Jungkook wan...
559K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...