Tainted Past

By Violettwrites_

#Book 1 in the TAINTED Series. A devil falling in love with another devil. "I guess you are planning to kill... More

aesthetics
Dedication
Preface
Side Characters
1.The bike
2.The kiss
3.Mine
4.Club
5.Golden mask
6.Her tattoo
8.Pills
9.My man
10.Shadow
11.Sofia
House tour
12.Memories
13.Blade
14.Stalker
15.Busted
16.His Wife
17.It's over
18.Pretty little Dog
19.His Slut
20. It's pretty
21. Lie
22.Sweet?
23.White Rose
24. Fear?
25.Demons
26.Don't cry
27. Brat
28.Spain
29.Whipped
30. Strawberry
31. His peace

7.Getting close

145 6 0
By Violettwrites_

Lucia~

I woke up and saw Aisha still sleeping in my lap. She cried for 3 hours and then slept in my lap. I couldn't sleep but the worker gave me pills and I went to sleep.

I was very shocked by her sister's death. And now I will kill that bastard. It's easy.
I slowly removed Aisha head from my lap and move towards my room. I was about to enter my room when someone grabbed me by my hands and pulled me.

I looked and saw davide. He pulled me towards his room. He made me stand against his room door and kept my both hands on side of my head. He has his effect on me and I know it.

"I need you" he said looking at my face. My body got goosebumps by his words.
My body reacts on their own when he does something.

"Eveyone wants me" I said staring at his grey eyes. They're so beautiful I just feel like always staring at them. Wait why am I behaving like this.

"They wants you but they can't have you and if they tried to have you , I will slowly get them killed and make them hear you shouting my name while I fuck you " he said and moving his hands to my neck and squeezed it.

"Everyone wants you, but I need you. A need that is making my dick ache because I hadn't had you yet" He said while licking my neck.

"You know if it was another man who touched me like this, will definently be buried under six foot from now" I said moving his hands from my neck to my waist.

"Guess the queen wants me" He said and brushed his lips on my cheek. I want his touch. I don't know but his touch is making my body heal.

"I want to fuck you when you get angry because when you get angry you look like a devil" He said circling his fingers on my waist.

"I am a devil" I said.

"My devil"

He said and bites at my neck.My eyes shut and I bit my lower lip.

"I know you love when I bite your neck"He said. I do like it but it doesn't turns me on.

Suddenly Aisha said my name and I pushed him and moved into the living room to look at her. Her face is full red and stained with tears mark.

"You okay?" I asked sitting beside her.

Aisha's sister was like a mother to her which she never had. Her sister killing herself and her father not telling her about her sister, is killing Aisha from inside and she thinks  she is not a good sister.

"I will not go to India" She said.

"But you have to attend your sister's funeral" I said holding her hand.

"They didn't told me anything if they had told me My sister would be alive today" She said with anger in her eyes.

"You can stay here" I said.

"But this Davide's house and I can stay in my house"She said.

"I can't let you live alone when you need me the most" I said.

"He doesn't have time to care so you can stay in my room with me" I said.

"I am taking leave today so you can stay with me" I said. Aisha looked behind me and I also turned and saw davide sitting on a seat in the couch and looking at his phone.

"Hye davide" Aisha said. He doesn't replied. I glare at him. Disrespecting Aisha is not what I will tolerate. He looked at me.

"Hello miss Aisha" He said in his firm tone.

.......

Me and Aisha currently are going into a terrace club. Enzo is not here so I can do anything. I mean I will not drink but I want Aisha to enjoy and forget everything. We are in my Rolls-Royce. The security is coming from behind. I don't want security but I want Aisha to be safe.

"You will not drink" Aisha ordered and I nod.

We arrived and moved inside. I didn't tell davide that I will not be home today. I mean why will I tell him he is not my husband yet.

"Omg!" Aisha said keeping her palm on her lips. The club is on a terrace.

We moved towards the bar and she ordered beer and I ordered coke. We sat on the bar seats.

"Your curves are amazing" Aisha said. I am wearing a black satin dress that is upto my thighs. My curves are looking good in this dress.

"Why do you always wear black?" Aisha asked drinking her drink. She is also wearing a black octavia dress.

"You are also wearing black" I said.

"Today I wear black to match you otherwise I wear light colors"She said.

"I like black, it is my color" I said. She nods. Suddenly a man came towards us.

"Hello gorgeous" He said. I gag looking at the expression in his face.He is trying to be flirty.

"Fuck off" I said. If we were not in public area I would've killed him. But we are in public and public knows me as a business woman and If I did anything it will affect my company.

"I was just saying hye chill" He said.

"Go fuck yourself now we don't want your hye" Aisha snap.

"You should not behave like this with a handsome man" he said. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You look like something I drew with my left hand" I mock.Aisha laughs at my sentence.

"Yess you look like shit of a elephant who had eaten trash"Aisha said laughing. I looked at her proudly.

"You bitch" He snap forwarding his hand to slap Aisha.I pressed my heels on his shoes and he held his shoes in pain.

"Say another word to her or I will destroy your whole 7 generation" I said with wrath in my voice.He move towards me but I break my glass on his head. His head was bleeding.He looked at me terrifying.

"It's blood not nuclear waste. Chill out" I said looking at him.Suddenly a man throw him on the ground. I saw and the man was davide in anger.

He punched the man on his face. He Kicked him in his balls. He gave him 5 6 punches.I looked and saw Emilio coming to stop him.

"Davide stop this is public you can't kill him, we will deal with him later in our mafia for now you are a businessman" Emilio said. Davide didn't listen and was beating the shit out of the man.

"He didn't do anything davide don't kill him" Aisha said.

He kept beating and didn't listen  to anyone.I move towards him and kept my hands on his shoulder.

"Davide Stop" I said. He stopped and stands up with blood in his knuckles.

"Why didn't you tell me you came here, I was worried if something has happened to you" He said gripping my shoulders.

"Why would I tell you I am not your wife yet "I said.

When I said that his expression changed to a little anger one.
His grip on my shoulders tightened,his grey eyes turned dark.For the first time I saw something unusual in them.

"Emilio " he growled.

"Take Aisha home " he said to him.I got confused at this.Emilio took Aisha's wrist in his hand.

"Wait ,Where are you taking her"I  said to emilio.

"He'll drop her home safely  We need to have a word now and somewhere more private" He didn't give me second to react and took my wrist in his and took me out of the club towards his car.

"Sit" he said."No" I refused not wanting to follow his commands.

He slowly walked towards me , a little too close that his chest was touching me.He picked me up in bridal style and put me into the passenger seat, I was irritated by all of this.

"Where are you taking me?"I asked while he was driving. He ignored me and didn't said anything.

"Are you even listening to me?" I asked being even more irritated.

"Davide" I snap and he stopped the car middle of somewhere, I don't know.

He slammed his hand on the steering wheel, he got out of the car.I was still in the car staring at him,He took a deep breath before coming towards my side of car.He opened the door,while I was just looking at him that what will he do after this .

He took me in bridal style and put me on the hood of the car . His breathing was fast and he was just staring at me intensely.

He grabs my hair and pulled me towards him. He kiss my lips, The kiss was not soft but filled with jealousy.During the kiss I realized the affect he have on me.

I couldn't have control on myself and pulled him more towards me. He tried to enter his tongue I let him enter. He suck my mouth like he is claiming me.

His hands moves on my straps and he lowered them. My strapless bra came in view. I broke the kiss when I realize he teared the bra. He throws it. He smirked and push me. He hovered over me while I lay on the hood.

"Guess I need to tell you who you belong to" He said and licked my tits. My head fall backwards. He sucked my nipples and I moan. I guess this is where I get turned on. He sucked my tits more and I moan.

He suddenly stands up and went inside the car he came with a bottle of wine. I sits up and looked at him in confusion. He opens the bottle and throws the wine on my tits.

"What the fuck why did you do that?" I asked.

"I need wine but I need you too so I will have both now" He said hovering over me.He licked between my tits.

He sucks the wine from my tits and nipples like I am breastfeeding him. I became a moaning mess and grabs a fistful of his hairs. He licks the wine from my body. Cleaning it. A proud smile formed on his face. He kiss me again but soft this time.

"You are my hell because heaven isn't a place for me" he said moving my straps on my shoulder and he stands up. I also stands up.

"You shouldn't do this" I said. He move towards me putting his hands on my waist pulling me towards him.

"Why?"He asked in his scary dark voice.

"Because then I will lost control over myself and will fall for you" I said. This is the truth I've never fall for any man but this man is playing with my mind.

"I will like that" He said. Before I could say he said something making my eyes wide.

"The engagement in a week" he said. His hold on my waist left.

"Don't you think it's too early" I said in my loud voice.

"I know it's early but I want you to become my wife as soon as possible" he said. His words made my eyes widen.

I move inside the car and he also sits and started to drive.

I called Aisha.

"Are you at home?" I asked. She is laughing. " Yes I am home and Emilio is with me and I've to say he is a joker" She said laughing.

"When will you come home?" she asks. I looked at davide who shakes his head in no.

"I will not come home today" I said.

"I guess you both are having sex  just use condom baby" She said cutting the call. A small smile formed on my face.

"Don't smile "he said.

"Aisha tells me to smile more and here you are telling me to not smile" I said in my irritated voice and rolled my eyes.

"Your smile makes we want to kiss you" he said looking at me.I ignored his statement and looked out of the window.

My phone rings and I saw a message from unknown number. I usually ignore them but now to I will see it so that I can ignore this man beside me.

Unknown number: You let him kiss you, I will punish you for it.

My blood boils by seeing this message.

I ignore it when I realized we're at the place. I left the car and looked at the palace. It was beautiful.

"The place is beautiful" I said in my firm tone. We move inside the palace , The vibe was royal and a chandelier was in the middle.

"The engagement will be held here in a week and after the engagement the wedding will be held in 10 days. He said. I nod. Still looking at the majestic place.

"Victoria" He said and I turn around. I looked at him confused. He just used victoria and I react. It's not even my name.

"Victoria is not your name then why do you react when I called Victoria?" He asked. I stare at his grey orbs.

"I don't know I felt you were referring me" I said.

"I was referring to you" He said. I looked at him confused."I am Lucia not Victoria" I said.

"You are lucia for everyone but Victoria for me" He said. Before I could Ask why is he calling me Victoria. He held my wrist and take towards the car.

________

Follow me on ig
Ig:Violettwrites_

Lucia don't know what she is feeling. She will take time.But it will be worth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 6.9K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
3.3M 89.4K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
5.1M 154K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...