||Hate You|| JJK Ff

By Bangtan_bixh

[๐˜๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž - ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž - ๐€๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค] โแด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด…แดษด'แด› แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แดส แดษช๊œฑแด‡ส€ส แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜สŸ... More

โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ
.๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
.๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†.
A/n
๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…
แด‡xแด˜สŸแด€ษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด

Chapter 17.

3K 194 68
By Bangtan_bixh

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.17•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Death is my Salvation". I murmured to myself cause I'm standing in between a bridge in which at once adge Jungkook is standing and on the other one it's Yoongi, I'm between the both so it'll be better if I just jump from the middle, I closes my eyes but suddenly a pain in my head made me to stumble back but I balanced myself, I clenched my head as it starts to spin, didn't get to know but I stumbled and fall down on the road as my eyes rolled back made me to fall on the road, my eyes became heavy as I fell unconscious.

People gathered. "Look the woman has just fall". People hold her unconscious body inside the car and drove to the nearest hospital. "Lay her down here". They made her lay on the stretcher and drag it to the room where they had a check up on her, they didn't found any phone nor bag as she forgot it in Jungkook's office. "Oh my she's pregnant". The nurse spoke after checking on her as they panicked and immediately called the doctor "Doctor Yeonjun please this way"

The doctor wide his eyes to saw her. "Y/n!" He immediately checked the baby. "It's a miracle that nothing happened to the baby, She's almost a week pragnant". Yeonjun's eyes teared up watching her state but didn't had the courage to face her as he just injected her as they cleaned the wound on her forehead and left out, he have nothing to say, to ask or to face her by the things happened to her in the past, he already in woe that he couldn't save her and watched her getting all the shits in the past, that he didn't had the strength to tell Jungkook just because of Yeonjun's greediness and because of his greedy self he's now an doctor, all thanks to be on Taehyung's side.

After some hours later she opened her eyes and panicked to saw herself in an hospital room, she was about to let go of the needle in her hand of medical drip but the nurse came. "Hold down lady, you've to rest". The nurse said as she narrowed her eyes. "I'm fine, I need to go". She said as the nurse smiled. "I think you don't know about it". She raised her brow in confusion at how the nurse smiled and the way she said. "Know what?!". The nurse smiled and had a checked her drip. "You're pragnant".

That's where she wide her eyes, she felt her inside stopping as her whole world went froze, her eyes teared up as she palmed her mouth. What sin I was about to commit! I wasn't just about to end my life but another innocent tiny life building inside me. "Give us your husband's or anyone's phone number so they could come and look after you".

My throat dried as I closes my eyes, this child belong to no one but Jungkook. "You're not more then a Slut to me, don't let the hopes on or anything, You're my fucking Slut who Fucks by me for her own good-" 

How I forgot to take the pragnancy pills where I reminded myself to take it. How I became that much careless in that important moment, How I forgot that Yoongi had used condom where Jungkook didn't, I'm sure this child belongs to Jungkook." Ma'am!". The nurse called as I nodded. "I need a little rest, I'm good, I soon will give you the number can you please give me a little space?!". She smiled and nodded her head as she left.

I immediately palmed my mouth and tears streamed down, I placed my hand on my belly and smiled as I chuckled in pure happiness, I don't know if I had to fall in woe or be happy but I've a life inside me and I should never be disappointed by it, I'm going to be a mother, I don't care if Jungkook is the Father or Yoongi will kick me out but I felt strong that I'm not alone, All my life I felt myself alone and after Dad's death I left all alone but now I felt like I've someone besides me who's my own.

I can't let Jungkook know about it, there's two options that he'll told me to abort the child or he'll became more obsessive and possesive which will made him to cross many limits to get the child and I can't let any of this to happen, I don't now, even care what will be the reaction of Yoongi after knowing it but I've to keep it hidden, I know that's not a thing to hide but at least I can't reveal it now. I've to do something.

I let go of the medical drip as I walked to the reception. "I want to make a call". I called Hoseok as he panicked to know that I'm in hospital but he came right just after the 5 minutes of the call, I felt so bad that he paid the bill as I smiled that I've someone who's not with me with his own greed. "Thank you so much". I said as I chuckled to watch him giving me an judgmental bombastic side eye.

"Take your Thank you to yourself Miss, I didn't came to get your thank you". I smiled as we walked out while Yeonjun watched her from afar with tears in his eyes. "I'm so Sorry unnie, I hope you're living a good life but watching everything it doesn't seems to be".

--

"Let drink something healthy". Hoseok drove to the nearest fresh juice and smoothies bar and made me drink an healthy fresh fruit juice. "Oh my it's an big one I can't drink it all" He glared at me made me to smile in nervousness. "You're such a Mom". He laughed as I took a sip while watching outside, I smiled watching a little girl with two ponytails walking with her Father while jumping, I don't know if my child will ever got the love of her Father or I'm not even sure that my child will ever got the name of her Father. I shook my head shrugging the negative thoughts.

"Is everything alright?!". Hoseok asked as I jerked my head at him and smiled. "Yeah obviously everything is well going". I smiled. "You know I always got to know whenever you smiles in fake". I gulped as I hide my eyes from him while blinking made the tears to fall down. "I don't know I made a huge mistake". I said, he's the only, one and only person who I can trust and share.

"Is it a that much big mistake that you can't even tell me?!". He said while tilting his head as I burst into an cry while hiding my face in my palms made him to ran to me and starts to rub my back. "Hey hey! It's alright! Everything will be fine". I shook my head. "Now there's no turning point hobie". He sat besides me. "If there's not any turning point then can't you even erase it?!". Realization hit as I wide my eyes. I can't turn anything and erasing, I can't erase that little life inside me as closes my eyes with tears as I shook my head.

"I can't". I said as he sigh. "Is it anything about Yoongi?!". I again shook my head. "Now it's about me". I said as he looked at the other side and sigh. "Should I've to fight or just got on my knees?!". I said as he took a deep breath. "Sometimes fighting is nothing but an foolish act and sometimes going on the knees is nothing but stupidity so I must say Follow your heart, do what your heart says". He said as I looked at him as I nodded my head.

"Go with the circumstances and see the situations even if you've to be on your knees but go for it and when you got the chance hold the situation down and then Fight for yourself". He said right Jungkook is having my weakness and I shouldn't have to fight with him, I did fight when he was trying to get into my pants as I pushed him even if he made me helpless but I didn't stumbled but now he have my biggest weakness and fighting right now will be such an foolish act but I also need to save my child, I looked down and nodded, agreeing to his words.

--

Jungkook immediately flipped the screen of his laptop when Taehyung entered his office, Taehyung found it weird but he kept his act up, spread his arms as he walked to him. "Yo Buddy only two days left for you wedding and you're here in your boring office". Jungkook stood and looked at his laptop which Taehyung noticed as he raised his brow. "I was just a little busy".

Taehyung walked to him and gave him a tight hug while his eyes were just on Jungkook's laptop as he raised his brow with an smirk watching a USB connected to his laptop. Jungkook rarely uses USBs but now he did something is fishy for sure made Taehyung to smirk in wide.

"Let's get you something for wedding". Taehyung said with an joyful energy as Jungkook sigh cause he's least Intrested in this wedding but nodded and went out. "Is Lisa also coming with us". Made Taehyung to playfully smirk. "So you can't live without her huh!". Made Jungkook to shook his head. "No even if she's coming I don't want her to be". Made Taehyung's expression to change into an cold one which Jungkook noticed as he smiled to change the thing.

"Cause I want to buy something for her". Jungkook lied as Taehyung laughed. "Don't worry it's only us". Jungkook nodded and walked out of the office. "Oh wait! I guess I forgot my keys and phone in the office, you go and start the Car I'll be back". Jungkook nodded as he walked to the elevater made Taehyung to walk back to his office with an smirk.

"So what are you hiding Jeon Jungkook". Taehyung rubbed his palms in excitement as he opened his laptop and his eyes wide with sparkle to watch the nude video of Y/n and his smirk went wide to see the blurred man but Taehyung guessed who he is. "You're such a bitch Jungkook". Taehyung chuckled as he immediately connected his phone to his laptop and waited for the file to convert. "Oh c'mon!" Taehyung shake his leg cause it was taking time but anyways time's worth here. As soon as the file transferred he laughed out in victory he just couldn't believe it.

"Mrs. Min Y/n, You're such a wild kitten, I never thought that you'll never be afraid of me but don't worry now, I'll not threaten you more but will do the action at the right time". He laughed and walked out.

"What took you so long". Jungkook asked as Taehyung sigh. "I couldn't find the keys and looked for it and found it under the table, I don't know how they fell". Jungkook laughed. "Maybe when you're hugging me tight". Taehyung chuckled. "Yeah maybe they fell from my hand while I was catching you". Jungkook chucked and nodded as well as Taehyung but Taehyung's chuckle was fake and his tone was sarcastic when he said while catching you but Jungkook couldn't understood the sharpness of Taehyung.

--

I was making a porridge for myself as my breath hitched when someone back hugged me, I felt his breath on my neck making my skin to shiver. "What are you cooking?!!". His deep voice made chills ran down to my spine as I looked at my shoulder and gulped when our nose was almost about to touch. "I-I'm making porridge". He smiled. "Only for yourself?!". I gulped. "You wanna eat too?!". I asked as he smiled made my heart to thump inside my chest watching his pure smile. I don't know how to show Love. Closes my eyes as his words rang through my mind.

"I'm sitting here". He let go of me and walked to sit on the chair and I felt weird, unease feeling his gaze over me, I'm not used to it and his new actions are somehow making me uncomfortable, maybe not cause of his actions but cause of the circumstances that Jungkook have created now.

I placed the bowls in an tray and walked to him he smiled and sniffed the hot grey smoke coming out of the bowls and smiled. "It smells great". I smiled. "So you never made them! What's now?!". My colours drained, I'm pregnant that's why I made them, how am I going to explain to him! I gulped as he noticed and down his spoon.

"Is everything alright?! Cause It doesn't seems to be?!". I gulped as I could feel sweat, I immediately cleared my throat, should I tell Yoongi about it! Should I tell him that I'm pragnant or what! "I was just craving for it". He chuckled and had a spoonful of the porridge and moan. "Umm. It's amazing". I looked at him in disbelief that he never gave me positive reviews on my cooking and now on this some porridge he's happy while eating as if it's an expensive dish. "Eat it". I nodded and starts to eat the meal in my bowl.

"I'll be back in 5 days". I jerked my head at him. "For 5 Days?!". I asked in disbelief as he nodded his head. "I'm like an second hand of Jimin and I've to go with him to the neighbour state, we're going to Japan for his deal and I've to go with him". I nodded my head. "Isn't it too much days". I murmured as he smiled. "Don't worry I'll be back soon just wait for me". I don't know always when he says wait for me an uneasy feel settles inside me as if he's trying to tell me something as if he's telling me that I'm only belongs to him and I've to wait for him, as if he's indicating me that future will be good.

I smiled and nodded my head. "I will". I said it but I also am not sure about it cause I know if Jungkook got to know he'll come to me for sure or will try to do something for sure but let's drop everything on the writer of my fate.

--

I closes my eyes pretending to sleep as Yoongi walked out of the bathroom. He laid down on the other side as he hugged me making me to feel his warmth, but also it doesn't felt right, his true affections are somehow making me feel unwell when I had spent my time with Jungkook, Jungkook's fake interests is making me confuse in front of Yoongi's true affections or maybe it's because I've a life inside me which belongs to Jungkook, I felt a pain in my heart knowing that tomorrow is Jungkook's wedding.

I don't know I didn't have to felt that way but I felt pain rising from my inside that Jungkook is finally going to belong Lisa after the wait of 7 Years, It's insane that It took 7 Years for him to convince for the marriage and it's more insane that I again came into his life by an coincidence or accident I don't know when he was about to get marry, he was forcing himself for this marriage and still now but I'm getting crushed into this more.

But I've to tell this to Yoongi, even if I've to lie, well although all my life I've been lying, lied to Jungkook then to Dad that I'm fine and also now to Yoongi, my life is a whole lie I don't know what more lies I've to say to my upcoming child too. I'll tell him that I'm pragnant when he'll be back in five days, till then I'll try my best to keep the courage, I've to make up a story and have to say lies, the biggest wall is that Yoongi had used the condom while doing it which is making everything so hard but I've to make up a lie.

My soul shivered when I felt his warm breath on my ear as I grabbed the sheets pretending to sleep, he murmured the words in his whisper which also made me guilt of my own self.

"Sweet dreams doll, I'll try my best to say it face to face that I Love You Y/n".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 7.3K 29
ใ€( ๐˜‰๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜‘๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜’๐˜–๐˜–๐˜’ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜๐˜ )ใ€‘ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ โœ”๏ธ ๐˜๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ...
170K 7.9K 123
โแด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ ษช'แด แด€สŸส€แด‡แด€แด…ส แด…ษช๊œฑสŸษชแด‹ษชษดษข สแดแดœ ษดแดแดก, แด…แดษด'แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด›แด แด„แดษดแด แด‡ส€แด› ษชษดแด›แด สœแด€แด›แด‡.โž ษช ๊œฑแด€ษชแด… สœแด‡ แด˜แดœสŸสŸแด‡แด… แดแด‡ แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ส€ ๊œฑqแดœแด‡แด‡แดขษชษดษข แดส แดกแด€ษช๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด˜แด€แด›. โแดกสœแด€แด› แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ ๊œฑ...
31.2K 2.8K 21
"๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฃ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง." "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ...
42.6K 1.2K 70
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™‹๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™ค ๐™€๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™Š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ...