ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ

By Rushdafflover

ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs. ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴛᴏᴍʙᴏʏ .sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. __________... More

●ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ●
●ᴀsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ●
●ᴀsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ●
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

142 2 0
By Rushdafflover

For real it was rushda worst experience in her school she was feeling like dying she don't know what's going on.she really didn't know.

Even when her friends ask why are you wearing makeup she don't have any answer of their questions.

Her mind was a mess up she was feeling worst.she was just praying to allah.that this is worst thing she ever think.

Even her friends tell that a boy around 20 came with bodyguards he was looking so rich and handsome.all 12 standard girls were drooling over him.and she just came here to talk to our teacher about you.

And also in class when rushda was studying everyone was just looking at rushda.which making rushda uncomfortable.

Rushda and adiba study in same school so they can talk to each other.

When adiba came to rushda's class and saw rushda she looked at her in confusion."rushda."adiba said.rushda looked up and saw her sister standing infront of her.

"ye kya holia bana rakha hai."adiba said.rushda all friends were looking confused like whats happening here.

"behan kya hogaya bole gi."adiba ask again."class me jaa apni."rushda said in low tone."abe bolegi."adiba said."areee ja yaar kyu irritate kar rahi hai."rushda yelled at adiba.adiba flinched slightly

"oye teri behan ko subah se hi dohre padh rahe hai hoa kya hhh."vanshika said while rollinh her eyes."

Adiba looked at rushda with a weird expression.

●ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ●

"koch nhi chalo ghar nhi jaan kya late ho rahe hai hum."adiba said while changing the topic.

After school they all came out from the school and rushda saw a luxurious car were standing outside of the house and 2 more car was also there.rushda looked at that cars in confusion but when a boy came out from the car.rushda got shocked because it was hanan.

Rushda looked away because she don't want him to see her.she his behind leena and said."chale." "ha chalte hai vaise bhi time ho raha hai."vanshika said.

They just started to walk when somone holds rushda's hand.she closed her eyes tightly."kaha."hanan asked in his cold voice.

"Oo bhaiya ye kya kar rahe hoo chodo haath uska."yogita said while taking my hand from his grip but hanan grip got more tight.

because hanan could say anything rushda said."chale." "hmm."hanan replied in his cold voice.

They started to go from there but leena said."abbe hai kon ye."adiba laughed nervously."bhai hai."adiba said."ha to bhai hai yo ek hi behan ko lekar jayenge dusri vali kaha mar gai."ananya said."abbe ghar nhi jaana kya dekho time ho raha hai chalo."adiba said while trying to change the topic.

"matlab koch bhi kaisa bhai hai yaar."leena said and start walking even though they all find this really odd.

On the other hand hanan took rushda to the car.and they both sat inside the car.hanan open the partition of the car.

"ye sab kya hai."hanan asked rushda.she didn't replied.hanan asked grab her arm and pulled her towards him."when i ask you something reply me with you mouth."hanan said in his dangerous tone.he was looking so handsome.

Tears came in rushda's eyes.hanan grip on her hand got light he pulled her on his lap and hugged her."what happen kitten."hanan asked in his soft voice.

Rushda hugged him back and start sobbing on his neck."what happen hmm."hanan asked again."mu.....jh..e nhi...ja...na sc..hool ab."rushda said while sobbing.

"hoa kya."hanan asked again."did someone said something."hanan ask."hanan ye sab se jhumke chudhiya dekh rahe ho iss chudiyo ki chan chan pareshaan kar rahi hai irritation ho rahi hai.ye makeup dekh rahe hoon dimag kharab kar raha hai mera.school me bacche mazak udha rahe the mera.bol rahe the padhne aatu hai ya ladhke patane bohot koch bola padhai par concentrate nhi ho raha tha mere se."rushda said with her trembling body and looking into his eyes straightly.

"mujhe nhi jana school yaar sab dekh rahe the jaise me koi pagal hoon."rushda said with a panic tone.hanan hugged her tightly.

"sssshhhh mere bacche aram se hmmm calm down."hanan said while cooing her."nhi hanan mujhe nhi jaana school mere dosto ki baate bhi mujhe embarrass kar rahi thi."rushda said.

Hanan rubbed her back.and kiss her neck."calm down kitten."hanan said."mu...jhe nhi jana."rushda mutter."don't you dare to cry.if i see a single tear in your eyes then you will see the worst consequences."hanan said in his cold voice.which cause rushda shiver in his embrace.

"ab shanti se mere sawalo ka jawab.and don't you dare to panic and cry again."hanan said in his husky voice.

"ye sab kyu pehna."hanan asked in his cold as ice voice and with his darkened eyes.rushda didn't replied back.hanan grip on her got tighten.

"kitten."hanan whispered in rushda's ears.rushda flinched slightly."i asked something kitten."hanan said in his husky voice.

"pu....ppo.."rushda replied with a stuttering."merwa puppo."hanan with a frown.rushda didn't replied back."kitten."hanan glared at her.she just nodded.

"mujhe nhi jana school."rushda said while sniffing on his neck.hanan just kissed her cheeks.and said."itna kamzor nhi socha tha mene tumhe mere samne to awaz itni nikal ti hai hhhh."hanan said while trying to light up her mood.

"ooo hello vo meri abhi bhi chalti hai."rushda replied in her cute attitude."OHo."hanan teased her.

She didn't said anything just tried to get up from his lap but hanan tighten his grip.rushda looked at her in confusion.hanan hugged her and hide his face inside her crook of her neck.

"you scared me to death."hanan mutter on her neck.rushda was sitting on his lap on that position till they reach to the home.

"bade sain ham pohoch gaye."sameer said.hanan looked up and saw rushda was dozed off.

Hanan chuckled kiss on rushda's neck when rushda felt sensation on her neck she wokeup."ghar pohoch gaye begum ya poora din yahi bethna hai."hanan said in his husky voice.

Rushda hurriedly open the car and get down from the car and started to run but she saw there was more gaurds.and all gaurds were bowing infornt of her.

Rushda just frown.but stopped and look back and saw hanan who was smirking and coming towards her."what happen."hanan ask.

"ye itne gaurds kyu hai yaha par."rushda ask in confusion."for safety."hanan replied in his husky voice.

"but why are they bowing."rushda ask again in confusion."because you're queen."hanan whispered in her ear.

Rushda looked at him in confusion."jor mat dalo apne chote se dimag par."hanan said and started to walk inside.rushda looked at him in shock.

She start walking to match his pace but can't so she started to run.hanan chuckled.and keep walking.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 69.6K 50
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙡...
193K 11.4K 71
*status: completed* | Nia Subhash | A 16 year old teen who enjoys life as it comes. She has mother who loves her unconditionally. A father who hates...
19.2K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
81.6K 4K 26
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ ρєσρℓє ѕαу нєανєи ιѕ α ρℓα¢є ωιтнσυт... deмonѕ, ѕcнool, norмal lιғe. w_r_o_n_g_! +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_...