𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 | 𝐏𝐉𝐌 𝐅𝐅 [�...

By havennoelle

📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs... More

[DISCLAIMERS/CHARACTERS]
[PROLOGUE]
1: Meeting Rooms & Hallways
2: I Wanna Touch You
3: Filthy Tips & Crazy Tension
4: I Know You Feel It Too
5: Another Woman & Crazy Demands
6: I Knew It Was You
7: Ramen & Showers
8: My Sexy New Assistant
9: Working Hard & Getting Rewarded
10: All Of His Other Girls
11: Not So Soon & What Am I Doing?
12: I Want You, All Of You
13: Savor & Fuck
14: Edging At The Office
15: Getting Mad & Making Up
16: Friday Feels
17: Over The Desk & On The Couch
18: Tell Me How You Really Feel
19: Loving You & Ruining You
[EPILOGUE: PT. 1]
[EPILOGUE: PT. 2]
[THANK YOU]

20: Worth The Celebration

1.8K 60 14
By havennoelle

Later that week...

"Holy shit..." Jimin mutters while standing in my bedroom doorframe smirking.

I blushed instantly as I looked over and saw him standing there, for God only knows how long. I was sitting on the bed, putting my heels on.

We came over to my place after work to get ready for Jimin's big event tonight. He packed a bag with all of his stuff so we could "get ready together" and "arrive together." I thought it was cute, considering the event was at his own penthouse.

He gave a spare key to one of the boys, so they could get the party started whenever. There was gonna be a food and drink caterer there, aka bottomless free drinks for me. We've had a long week at work, so I was excited for tonight, let alone happy for this step in Jimin's career.

He was still young, yet already so accomplished. Tonight was definitely a proud girlfriend moment for me.

I was dressed in a sparkly champagne-colored cocktail dress that flowed to about my mid-thigh, paired with some matching crystal heels and a clutch.

I walked over to my dresser and picked up my drop earrings. "You look dashing yourself, Mr. CEO," I murmur flirtatiously as I put my earrings on in the mirror above my dresser.

Jimin walked in with a smirk on his face, hovering behind me while placing his hands on my waist. "And my beautiful assistant looks so stunning, that I want to do some secretary role-play with her," he mutters sexily into my ear, nibbling my earlobe as he smirked back at me in the mirror.

"Baby, chill," I giggle, putting my other earring on. I tapped my phone screen to check the time. "We have to go, we're already running late to your own event."

He reached underneath my dress, grabbing a handful of my ass. "Fashionably late," he grits huskily.

I let out a seductive breath, getting so turned on as he moved his hand slowly around to my front, breathing heavily into my neck. "Baby, we have to-"

"I know," he smirks, layering a single burning kiss on my sweet spot. "I just wanna feel what I'm gonna be getting later," he teases, almost pressing his two fingers on my clit, but I yanked his hand away.

I bit my lip, leaning back into his chest before turning around. "Let's go, sir," I whisper into his ear.

I gathered my phone and clutch bag, strutting out of my room and leaving him speechless.

Jimin was dressed in black dress pants and a white button-down with a black suit jacket overtop. He opted out on jewelry and slicked his ash-blonde hair back to perfection. Saying he looked dapper and handsome would be the understatement of the century.

Though we were going to go celebrate him, I wish we could just stay here and christen my whole apartment. Grabbing my overnight bag to stay over at his tonight, I turned around to see Jimin walking out to me with a mischievous look on his face.

"Ready?" I ask barely audible.

I bit my lip to tease him as he walked closer. Before I knew it, my overnight bag was on the floor and my arms were pinned above my head on the fridge, with his lips on mine.

"You gonna be a good girl tonight?" he pants huskily, layering kisses down my neck.

I nodded slowly. "Mhm."

He let go of my arms and picked up my bag with his, opening my apartment door. "After you, my beautiful girl."

I picked my clutch up off of the island with a rosy tint on my cheeks. I walked out with him following. I locked the door behind us and we headed down to his car.

Fuck, I'm horny.

A little bit later...

We finally pulled into the parking garage of Jimin's apartment complex, where he got out and came around to get my door.

He opened it, looking down at me with a smirk. "Ready? We can just come to get our bags after, yeah?"

"Sounds good," I whisper, grabbing my clutch and standing up in his arms.

I was being clingy, but he loved it. We held hands the whole way over, and now he could barely shut the door behind me at the way I was teasing the buttons on his dress shirt.

"We'll have time for that later, doll," he hums in my ear, locking his car and putting his keys back into his pocket.

"Can't wait, my CEO," I mutter seductively, nibbling the rim of his ear.

"Don't hype me up now, I need to remain humble tonight," he retorts sexily, rubbing his thumb delicately on my cheek.

He grabbed my hand and we headed up to his penthouse. I was snuggled into his shoulder as we rode the elevator up; nervous but excited. When we made it up, he knocked on his own door, just to be funny.

The door opened to Jungkook with a beer in his hand. "And he finally shows up to his own damn party!" he chuckles. "C'mon in guys," he exclaims and walks away.

Me and Jimin laughed, walking into the booming party. A bunch of different people from the firm were here socializing in the main living area, kitchen, halls, etc. There was music bumping, lights glittering, and people walking around with champagne glasses on trays.

"Wow, babe, this is-"

"A lot, right?" he chuckles, shaking his head. "The boys planned it all for me...Shall we make our rounds?"

"It's amazing and you deserve it all, babe...I'm nervous, but let's go."

Jimin grabbed my hand for comfort as we made our way into the living area. All eyes were on us; with several men patting Jimin on the back to congratulate him. Jimin grabbed two champagne glasses from a waiter, handing me one.

"Thanks," I whisper, taking a sip of the high-end liquid.

He took a sip of his. "Shall we go find Appa?"

I nodded, smiling proudly at him. 

Monday was gonna be a big day, because not only will the firm officially be his, but it's his birthday as well. I know he didn't want something big, especially after this party. I made a reservation at a fancy restaurant in Gangnam, then the whole night would be dedicated to him.

We walked into the kitchen, spotting his dad with a few other older men standing around. He eyed us and lit up. I let Jimin break away from me and give all of the men big bear hugs.

"Why am I not surprised to find you near the food table, Appa?" Jimin chuckles, patting his dad's shoulder.

"And I'm two whiskey's in because I'm officially retired as of Monday," he hollers back, making all of the men chuckle.

Jimin turned around, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Appa, you remember, Y/N, right? My girlfriend and assistant," he coos, making me nod to Mr. Park.

"Good to see you again, Mr. Park," I smile, shaking his hand shyly.

"Oh, come here, you," he exclaims, pulling me in for a hug. "I've never seen my son happier than he is right now, and as far I'm concerned, you're more than welcome in our family. I know Mi-Jeong would've loved you," he retorts passionately, referring to Jimin's mother.

"That means a lot...thank you," I whisper to him, then look back to see Jimin nibbling on his bottom lip with a look of pride.

Pride that I was his, and that he was mine.

"Baby, this is Mr. Kim, Taehyung's father, and Mr. Yang, Emma's father, who were alongside my dad the whole way," Jimin explains, pointing to each man standing next to his father.

I shook their hands, and they were both very nice and kind. But my heart sorta sank at the words, "Emma's father." Though it had been a while and I put that behind me, it did make me tense up a bit.

"Emma has been looking all over for you, Jimin," Mr. Yang retorts with a bit of flirtation in his voice. "I'm sure she's around here somewhere."

"Oh, alright," he nods, then looks over to me. "We'll make our rounds to everyone, I'm sure we'll run into her at some point."

I sat my champagne flute down on the island, grabbing another one. I had a feeling I would need it tonight.

Jimin cascaded his hand around my waist, hovering near my ear. "Everything alright, doll?" he hums, kissing my cheek.

"Mhm, I'm fine," I lie, taking a sip of the intoxicating liquid.

He was reading me like a book. "I know it's a lot of pressure for you, considering this our first public appearance in front of the firm, but just know that I'm proud to be your boyfriend, okay?" he mutters, raising his brows.

"Love you," I coo, sending him a light smirk.

Then he raked his hand into my hair behind my ear, pulling me into a heated kiss. "Not as much as I love you, baby girl."

I gasped, looking around to see that some people saw, but thankfully not his father. "Jimin, not in public," I whisper frantically.

"It's my house, sweetheart...You forget that."

His voice held so much authority, and that got me right back to where I was before we showed up; horny as hell for my man.

As we made our way back into the main living area to meet the boys who were sitting around the couch, it was like fate was not on my side, when a girl around my age, whom I also recognized, came walking up to us.

"Jimin, omg, congrats," she exclaims, hugging him right in front of my face.

"Emma...thanks," he coos awkwardly, lightly hugging her back.

I rolled my eyes before she could see, and I knew Jimin felt me tense up next to him.

"I'm so proud of you," she hums seductively, rubbing on his arm.

He slightly jerked away, clearing his throat. "Emma, this is my girlfriend, Y/N...Y/N, this is Emma."

"Nice to meet you," I speak first, reaching out my hand to shake hers.

She slowly shook it back, then looked back to Jimin. "Y-You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend...Since when?" she asks sadly.

Jimin looked at me, then back to her. "For several months, Emma...I don't owe you an explanation for anything in my life, we weren't-"

"Forget it, okay? Just forget it!" she buds in, giving me a death glare before stomping away like the prissy spoiled girl she was.

"Sorry about that, baby," Jimin sighs, shaking his head.

I stepped in front of him, placing my free hand on his chest. "It's all good."

"You're not mad?" he wonders in disbelief. "Because she acted very-"

"I promise I'm fine...because I can't keep thinking about how I have no underwear on underneath this," I whisper in his ear, earning a growl back from him.

"Daddy's naughty girl, huh? You've never done that," he grits quietly in my ear while looking over my shoulder at everyone else.

"It was a special occasion, but only you know. I can trust you to keep that secret for the night, right?" I tease flirtatiously.

"Can't wait for this fucking party to be over and for everyone to leave," he hisses, gripping my waist just a little too hard.

I whimpered but bit my lip. "Me too, because I really really wanna fuck my boss."

"Stop," he warns, breathing heavily in my ear.

"Why?" I murmur shyly, just to get him more riled up.

"I will take you upstairs right now to show you who's really boss, baby girl...So try me, keep going," he threatens darkly, twitching his jaw right by my face.

I took a sharp breath in, fighting every urge in me. "I'm done," I whisper back.

"Good."

"...For now."

He huffed and grabbed my hand, walking us over to the many couches. I looked down to see he had a slight bulge in his pants, but not enough to be super noticeable. I smirked to myself, knowing he was horny, too.

Jimin introduced me to all of the boys, and they were seriously the nicest guys ever. Just to think they walked by me in the halls of Park Investment Firm, but now I was dating their best friend, let alone the newest CEO.

Then a thought suddenly popped into my mind as Jimin and I were resting on the couch with my legs draped in the middle of his. "Hey," I whisper, tapping him on the shoulder, who was now on his first glass of whiskey; laughing it up with the boys as they reminisced about certain memories. "I'm gonna go see if I can find Ms. Song...She was my boss before you," I coo in his ear gently.

He turned his full attention to me, stroking my cheek with his thumb while he looked at me with his slightly glassy and tipsy eyes. "Okay, sweetheart," he pouts. "But don't be too long, because you were super cozy next to me."

I brushed some hair out of his eyes. "I won't, baby, don't worry...Be right back."

And with that, I stood up from the couch, taking my empty champagne glass with me. As I walked around Jimin's huge penthouse, I placed my empty glass on a caterer's tray as they walked by. I looked all over before I spotted Ms. Song, who was standing next to the stairwell with a cocktail in her hand, talking to a lady similar to her age.

"Ms. Song!" I exclaim, holding my arms out for a hug.

"Oh, Y/N, sweetheart!" she coos, giving me a big hug. "How have you been, darling? I saw you walking around with the new boss man...I need all of the details on that," she winks, nudging me to the side. "You look stunning tonight, by the way."

"Thank you...you as well," I smile. "Yeah, we've been dating for a few months now, and it's been amazing," I admit, slightly blushing. "You probably knew something was up when he asked you for me to clean only their offices...well I'm now his PA," I brag, looking down to hide my rosy cheeks.

"Oh, I knew for sure," she grits a little lower, looking at her friend and then back to me. "He nor anyone in the firm has ever done that for as long as I've worked there, so it makes sense now," she retorts. "Glad to see you're happy and succeeding."

"How's Beau and Iris? I haven't seen them around at all...Are they here?" I ask, scanning around.

"Unfortunately, they quit about a month ago," Ms. Song admits. "I knew they weren't long-term, but I was sad to see them go. They were so sweet, but they saved up enough money, so..." she shrugs, pursing her lips.

"Understandable," I sigh. "Well, it was great to run into you, Ms. Song, and hopefully I'll see ya around the firm," I coo, giving her one last hug.

"Enjoy the night, darling," she winks, getting back to her friend.

I blushed as I walked away...Was she talking about what I thought she was talking about, or was I still just that horny?

I walked through the kitchen where other people were hanging around, along with the chef and waiters. I displayed a few finger foods on a plate for me and Jimin, grabbing a few napkins and another champagne. It looked so yummy, and I was starving, to say the least.

I walked back into the living area, where the boys were now playing an intense game of drunk UNO on Jimin's huge coffee table. I looked around for Emma, but couldn't find her; maybe she left.

This was the life right here; everyone coming around to celebrate Jimin, the cozy and electric vibe in the room, Jimin having a supportive group of trustworthy friends, and smiles all around. I felt truly content for once; all of my worries left my chest.

It was times like this that I missed my parents more because I knew they would've loved this get-together, chatting with Jimin's dad, and all-around having a good time. But I had to remember that it was okay; what I had was enough...and he sitting on the couch, throwing a hissy-fit that he was the first one out on the current round of UNO.

I laced the champagne flute through my fingers that was also miraculously holding our plate of food and stood behind the couch where he was sitting. "Don't throw a fit, baby boy," I hum in his ear as I rustled his hair.

He flinched, turning around to see me. "Geez, you scared me...sweet thang," he smirks, totally tipsy.

I smirked back, walking around to sit on the cushion where I was. "Got us some food," I whisper, setting it down on the corner of the table that didn't have cards being thrown on it.

"Thank you, baby," he whines. "I was getting hungry and was about to get up and come looking for you." He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, licking his lips. "How was Ms. Song? Did you find her?"

"Yes, and she's doing well, thanks," I smile, staring at his lips.

I knew we both felt it. The alcohol mixed with the desire and want had us both leaning in slowly until our lips collided in a delicate kiss. Jimin grabbed the side of my face, deepening it desperately. I tasted the whiskey on his lips, not caring that others were around.

"Hey, lovebirds, the next round is starting!" Yoongi yells at us, causing us to abruptly disconnect from each other.

We both panted, slightly smirking at one another. "If you had a girl this amazing, Yoongles, you'd be kissing her on your own couch too, buddy," Jimin bites back jokingly.

"Ohhh!" everyone teases, laughing up a storm.

Yoongi just shook his head, dealing out all of the cards. I blushed and nudged Jimin in his side. He said I could get in on this one since I told him I knew how to play. When it wasn't our turn, we took turns feeding each other some of the finger foods that I retrieved for us.

We were two of the four left in the game before his dad moved front and center in front of Jimin's big fireplace, dinging a knife against a champagne glass. The boys groaned, but we all looked up at Mr. Park, where he was trying to gather everyone's attention.

I looked around, seeing everyone funneling in from the kitchen and surrounding areas.

Mr. Park cleared his throat, looking down at Jimin. "I just wanted to make a toast to my amazing son, Jimin," he starts. "Ever since he was a little boy, he always had to be the best at anything he did. He was the most competitive boy in any sport he played," he explains, causing me to grin and grab onto Jimin's hand. He shook his head, slightly blushing. "Him coming to work for the firm, that I had built up with some of my closest buddies, was the best decision for him, along with all of the boys. The way he has just sky-rocketed everything has completely amazed me. He also reminds me that...I can't stay young forever," he adds, giving Jimin a sympathetic look. "Your Eomma would be beyond proud of you, son," he choked up, making tears come to the surface of my own eyes. I looked over to see Jimin trying to swallow the knot in his throat as he nodded back to his father. "Giving you over the firm was the best decision I've ever made in my career." Then he raised his champagne glass. "Cheers to Jimin, the new CEO of Park Investment Firm!"

We all cheered and clapped, clinking our glasses together with one another, and taking a sip. Jimin looked up at his dad, nodding to him in thanks for the sweet toast.

I pulled his hand in my lap, averting his attention to me. "I'm so proud of you...You deserve it all and more," I whisper, leaning in and kissing him on the cheek.

"Thank you, my love," he murmurs. "You're the best support system and the best PA in the fucking country."

I giggled, shaking my head. We smirked at each other, knowing what we felt inside without speaking it.

"Back to fucking game, let's go!" a tipsy Taehyung yells out.

Everyone laughed and we started again. Unfortunately after one go around, I was out...but Jimin was still in. I took back my third glass of champagne, totally feeling my vision starting to blur.

I leaned over to Jimin, whispering in his ear, "I'm really fucking horny...please lose s-so you can come fuck your assistant," I tease while slightly slurring my speech.

"You're getting drunk, so stop before I get a huge boner that I won't be able to do anything about," he grits under his breath.

"Remember I have no panties on," I whisper seductively, nibbling on his earlobe.

He growled, his chest heaving up and down. Though he was still in the game, he was getting impatient; especially as he smelt my perfume drift over into his personal space. It wasn't noticeable to the other guys, but I could see him tensing up...along with his slacks.

And though I knew he wanted to win this round of UNO, he slammed his cards down on the table in a hurry. "Sorry, guys...continue without me," he retorts breathlessly. "I need to take care of some things, regarding her," he grits, pointing his thumb at me.

I smirked at all of the boys, making them roll their eyes. They knew exactly what was about to go down. Jimin stood up abruptly, grabbing my hand and practically dragging me away.

"I know I said I would try to wait until the party was over, but you've been a bad girl," he hisses in my ear as we walked towards the stairwell.

He guided us up normally, to not gain anyone's attention.

I giggled cutely. "A bad girl as in, you're gonna punish me?" I asked teasingly as we made it down the hall to his room.

He slammed the door shut and locked it. "I just know this," he grits darkly, grabbing my chin with one hand. "I'm about to fuck you so damn hard, baby girl."

~~~

A/N: The ending got me like 👁👄👁 Guys, omg!!! What did you think? I thought it was so cute, especially the toast from his dad. Unfortunately, this will be the last chapter of the book, but don't worry! I will have a two-part Epilogue after this for you to enjoy, including his birthday, which I'll make cute and steamy. Thanks so much for reading, and make sure to add this story to your current reading lists, comment as much as you want, vote for this chapter, and share this story with Jimin and/or ARMY friends! 💋

Y/N's Party Outfit Inspo:

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[3,774 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 8.2K 110
"YAH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" "what??" "i'm your manager not your wife that you're ordering me to do your personal stuff around!" i gulped when he walked...
33.2K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
35.6K 2K 34
Your body unexpectedly slams into his, one leg wrapped around his waist. His hand grips your thigh and you're both panting, lips parted and merely an...
2.6M 104K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...