harry potter boys reaction

Por _LxxHP

Im going to post reactions to all kinds of scenarios. You can leave suggestions in the comments. The redact... Más

bumping / getting shoved into each other
seeing you for the first time
when you get into a fight
you giving them head
Green flags / red flags
How you unknowingly bring them comfort 🟢
second chance trope (harry's version)
second chance trope (george's version)
second chance trope (fred's version)
second chance trope (tom's version)
second chance trope (oliver's version)
second chance trope (enzo's version)
second chance trope (neville's version)
second chance trope (draco's version)
second chance trope (blaise's version)
second chance trope (theo's version)
second chance trope (cedric's version)
second chance trope (ron's version)
second chance trope (mattheo's version)
(accidentally) hurting you during an argument
your first anniversary
Cooking a (fancy) meal for him/ his family
"Can I be on top tonight?" (texting)
How they act during a blizzard
Kissing/ flashing them during an argument to shut them up
NSFW oneshot - t.n.
NSFW oneshot - m.r.
NSFW oneshot - g.w. & f.w.
NSFW oneshot - l.b.
nsfw oneshot - t.r.
what they'd get you as a christmas present
Being their new years kiss
you're not doing well after the break up (texts)
you're not doing well after the break up pt 2A
you're not doing well after the break up pt 2B
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
getting a belly button / tongue piercing
meeting again after summer break
Yule Ball part 1

not sleeping in their bed after an argument

5.7K 73 9
Por _LxxHP

(Dating)

Context: You had a rather harsh argument with your boyfriend and really want some space. However, with your roommate occupying your dorm with her boyfriend, you couldn't go there.

——————————
Harry:

The topic of the argument - basically the topic of all your recent arguments - is the Potions book that Harry is so obsessed with. It's from the Half Blood Prince, that much Harry told you. Who said Prince might be, you have no clue.
But it frightens you how much control this book seems to have over Harry. He's carrying it everywhere, refusing to let anyone touch or lend it.
His obsession goes to the point where he doesn't acknowledges you for hours, and at some point you can't hold it in anymore.
Harry, lacking understanding for your irritation, said things he didn't really think about, but regrets once he stepped under the shower in his bathroom.
The hot water helps him collect himself and by the time he is changed into his Pyjamas, he knows he has to apologize and change something.
At first he thinks you left; his bed is empty. But then he catches a glimpse of your hair looking out from a blanket under the couch, and his heart aches when he hears the muffled sound of crying.
"Sweetheart, I'm sorry.", he says when he sits down on the floor next to the couch. "Please look at me."
You refuse to do so and Harry has to pull the blanket away from your face. He holds your face when you turn to look away. "Listen, please. I shouldn't have said what I did. You're right, this book has control over me. Can you help me to get rid of it tomorrow?"
You can only nod slightly, not trusting your words, but lift your blanket as an invitation.
Harry, relieved that he the argument isn't beyond repair, doesn't hesitate to take it.

——————————
Ron:

Lately, Ron had some trouble with his self-esteem and confidence, and therefore his jealousy issues became even more present. While you tried to understand him as best as you could, he sometimes made it hard for you to stay calm when he acted as if every student at Hogwarts was someone you'd potentially leave Ron for.
After cussing you out for sitting with Neville in the Great Hall between classes - to go over your project - you avoided Ron for the rest of the day. So, he had a little time to think over how be behaved and the things you said and as evening settled in, he felt terribly guilty. In the expectation you'd come to his dorm to sleep over, he restlessly waited for the opportunity to apologize.
However, as time went by and you didn't show up, he got worried and went so search for you. It was a short search; he found you in the common room, curled up under a blanket in front of a burnt down fire place.
He knelt down beside you and gently shook your leg. „Y/n?"
You opened your eyes, finding his face tight with emotions. „Ron?"
„I'm sorry. Please sleep at mine.You can't stay here.", Ron said, waiting for you to grab the hand he held out. Reluctantly, you did so and let him lead you to his dorm.
„Im sorry for what I said earlier. Its no excuse, but im having a hard time right now.", Ron said into your ear after you settled down in bed.
You murmured: „Let's talk about this tomorrow, okay?" while giving his hand a reassuring squeeze.
Still slightly worried but biggest concerns eased due to your warm body next to his, Ron eventually fell asleep, clinging to you the whole night.

——————————
George:

It was rather rare for you and George to argue as you're both the type to communicate things before they evolve into an issue.
But lately, George got himself into more and more trouble, caused by his prank. The pranks weren't the part you minded. It's how often you had to patch him up lately and that he just wouldn't listen to your pleas for him to be careful that set you on edge.
After a prank went wrong that got him a particularly nasty burn to his cheek, you couldn't stay calm any longer. Both of you said things you normally wouldn't - you out of worry and him because he was upset with the outcome of his recent mischief. Eventually, you realized that both of you needed time to take a breath, so you marched into the bathroom and shut the door, maybe a little too loud but you felt petty and didn't really care.
Unfortunately, you can't go back to your dorm. Meaning you had no other choice but to stay at George's dorm, even if looking at the bandaid on his cheek made you simmer with rage.
George would have liked to sort this out as soon as possible, but didn't dare to say anything about it when you walked back into his dorm, fretting him with an icy stare. So instead, he leaves for the bathroom, too.
20 minutes later when he gets back, he cooled down well enough to make him realize that he's indeed been a bit reckless lately.
Determined to sort this out, he stepped into his dorm, only to find you not in his but in his brother's bed, curled up under your blanket.
A pang of regret made his heart drop, and he ruffled his hair. He wasn't used to sleeping on his own anymore, so naturally, he hauled your sleeping figure into his arms and brought you back into his bed.
"We'll talk later.", he mumbled even though you couldn't hear, and gave you a kiss on the cheek before settling down as well, feeling a little better now that he could wrap his arms around you.

——————————
Fred:

You were on winter break at the Burrow. And while you enjoy the lively atmosphere and like spending time with his parents as well, it thoroughly annoys you how Fred locked himself in his bedroom with his twins, brainstorming about their intentions.
The third day you went without really talking to Fred, you snapped and confronted him about his behavior in the garden.
It quickly escalated into a nasty fight, your loud voices to be heard even in the house.
Fred, afraid he'd possibly say things he would regret terribly later on, left to calm down a little and continue the conversation later.
You didn't talk to him the rest of the day, even though he stopped locking himself away in his room. He went to bed that night, assuming that you'd follow him later on, but you didn't; instead, you settled down on the couch in the living room when everyone went to bed, but were unable to fall asleep.
When you heard footsteps coming down the stairs, you pretended to be asleep.
Fred stopped at the bottom of the stairs, feeling increasingly anxious as he watched your 'sleeping' figure.
As quiet as possible, he walked over and sat down on the armrest, looking down at your tense face.
"I'm so sorry darling.", he murmured, stroking your cheek. "I'm an idiot, am I not?"
You scoffed. "Indeed."
"Can you forgive me?"
"Will you stop treating me like I'm thin air?"
Fred nodded. "I will. Do you want to brainstorm with us tomorrow?"
You thought for a moment and took the offer. Shifting a little on the couch, you made place for Fred. "Come here, idiot,"

——————————
Neville:

Lately, Neville has been acting different around you; distant and closed up. It took you a while to figure out why. You got paired up with Mattheo Riddle for a potions project, who had been giving it his best shot to rile Neville up behind your back. Mattheo talked about you to his friends when Neville was around, saying you and him were getting close. Neville got so insecure and jealous he behaved weird towards you.
You only found out about all this when you confronted him about it, and even though you meant to solve the issue calmly, it somehow escalated, mainly because Neville didn't manage to look past his insecurities. Realizing you're not going to solve this just now, you swallowed it and Neville, coming to the same conclusion, leaves you alone in his dorm.
Hours later, when he realized it's foolish of him to let Mattheo's words get to his head like that and comes back only to find you asleep on the couch in his dorm, your phone next to you with the chat between you and Mattheo opened.
Neville tries not to read, but does it nevertheless. There's only one message; a long paragraph of you cussing Mattheo out for spreading such rumors and to never get anywhere near you or Neville again.
A warm feeling spreads in his chest, only for a pang of regret to take over when his gaze falls back to your face, your brows scrunched with worries.
Neville sighs and climbs under the blanket next to you, lifting your body up to pull it on top of his.
"I'm sorry.", Neville says when you open your eyes. "I love you."
You smile. "Love you too.", you say sleepily.

——————————

Draco:

You and Draco have been dating for a month now and didn't make it public so far and you didn't really mind it.
But you started to mind it VERY much when Draco started laughing along with his friends about how bloody amazing it is to be single and even went as far as saying how he enjoys having "every girl he likes" - with you sitting directly next to him.
Furious with his words, you went up and left, and throughly ignored every message he send you. You didn't answer his calls either.
Draco felt incredibly stupid and guilty for saying what he did. But he didn't a mange to find you anywhere, and it drove him mad. The fear that he destroyed what you had with his unthoughtful words was unbearable. The fear was what made him search every corner of the castle. Late at night, he had to admit defeat though and walked back to the common room. He found the dimly lit, cold room empty - or so he thought. He almost missed it but a tiny movement under what he assumed was a pile of blankets made him stop in his tracks and he realizes it's you.
He could see the dried tear stains on your cheeks and his heart broke at the sight and the knowledge that he's the reason to it.
He sat down on the floor in front of the couch and carefully moved your hair out of your forehead.
"I'm a douche. I'm sorry.", he says into the silence and swears to himself that it's about time to make your relationship public.

——————————
Theo:

"Theo, you're crazy! How easy do you think it is for a guy to make me spread my legs?!", you yell, upset with Theo for getting violent yet again with a guy he deemed a threat for your relationship - a guy who really just wanted to lend a quill from you. Before you could hand him the quill, he received a punch to the guts from Theo.
Theo, claiming that said guy wanted to get into your pants, is everything but willing to admit that he overreacted.
The next thing that leaves Theo's mouth is truly just unfair. "After all that I know it's pretty easy to get into your pants!"
With that, Theo refers to how you got with him - behind your (now ex-) boyfriends back. A lot of people called you a whore for it back then, and maybe they had a point. However, Theo blanking you for it is foul when he played a role in it as well.
Not deeming Theo worthy of a response, you silently grab a pillow and a blanket and leave his dorm.
"Where are you going?", he asks, a hint of regret and guilt in his voice.
Your body language is hint enough for him to leave you the hell alone, and for an hour, he manages to give you the space, but not any longer.
He finds you in the cold common room, resting uneasy on a couch. Anger has your eyebrows scrunched even in your sleep.
Unable to help himself, Theo lifts your head into his lap and takes a seat. Massaging your scalp, he watches your face relax.
"I'm sorry.", he mumbles into the silence.

——————————
Mattheo:

Mattheo and you had a petty argument earlier that day in the lunch break. It was about how it makes you feel unsecured in your relationship when he flirts with other girls.
Mattheo had to admit that it was thoughtless of him, but in his mind it was all just a joke to rile you up, not to make you feel bad.
However, his big fat ego got in the way and he refused to admit that what he did was childish and petty.
Instead, he said: "It's not my fault you can't deal with me being me."
You only scoffed. "You're right. It's my problem. And I'll deal with it." With that, you left Mattheo behind, who felt uneasy at the expression you wore on your face and how you didn't look at him as you walked away.
Hours later, Mattheo gets even more anxious. It's  11 p.m now and you still didn't turn up at his dorm to sleep over.
He couldn't wait any longer, so he went to search for you. Finding you didn't take long; he found you in the common room, covered by your thin cloak.
The crack through his heart wound like thunder in his ears as he takes the scene in.
Eventually he manages to pick you up and carry to his dorm without waking you up. When he lies down next to you, carefully resting his head and your heart, he swears to himself to never be such a fool again.

——————————
Enzo:

Enzo has a flirty personably and lives it out. You usually knew better than to think anything of it; you trusted in Enzo and knew he'd never be disloyal with you.
But sometimes, it still got to your head. Unfortunately, Enzo is beyond oblivious to his behavior; therefore, the confrontation you started about this topic turned into a huge fight that led absolutely nowhere.
"I think it's better I leave.", you said into the silence that followed his last words, and did exactly that.
Right after the door closed in your back, Enzo realized how off his behavior was and how terribly the tings were he said.
But he knew better than to follow you straight away and let you be on your own for a while.
Eventually, you came back to his dorm with no other option but to sleep here. But you refused to sleep in the same bed as Enzo, so you grabbed a blanket and pillow and walked over to the small couch and settled down there.
"What are you doing?", Enzo asked.
You didn't deem him worthy of a response, so you laid down with your back to him.
"Nuh-uh.", you heard him say in your back. "We are not going to bed angry at each other."
Before you knew it, the couch dipped down under Enzo's weight. He sat down and pulled you in his lap, keeping you there with a firm grip when you tried to get away.
"We're talking this true. I am not flirting with other people to upset you. It's just simply that I don't realize when I do.", he said.
Eventually, after a long conversation, you managed to talk the issue through.

——————————
Tom:

You knew before you got into a relationship with the cold, distant Tom Riddle that it would be foolish of you to expect much showing of public affection.
But sometimes, there's an exception to the rule, and with receiving the devastating news that your father got hit by an unknown spell and his currently fighting the hospital for his life, you thought it was time for said exception.
You had told Tom in the common room, and he carefully rested your head on his shoulder to cry on.
But when the door creaked open and Draco and Theo walked in, Tom froze and pushed your head off of his shoulder, moving away a few inches.
You were only able to stare at him, the expression on your face beyond pain.
Without another word, you got up and left, barely nodding at the kind words of Draco and Theo.
Tom felt terribly guilty when he saw the way you looked back at him before leaving to his dorm, but stayed behind nevertheless.
Hours later, after you cried yourself to sleep, Tom walked into his dorm, brows furrowing when his bed is empty. Then he finds you on the couch at the other end of the room and sighs.
He picks you up, waking you in the process, and brings you over to his bed, not paying attention to your refusal. He ticks you in his sheets anyways and crawls into bed behind you.
"I'm sorry. I freaked out earlier.", Tom murmured after a moment of tense silence.
You didn't even possess the strength in that moment to reply, so you barely nodded your head.
To the tender caresses of Tom's fingers on your forearm, you eventually fell asleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

56.5K 522 40
Just oneshots and imagines of our favourite men on the planet!! My grammar and spellings won't always be great but I will try my very best I am writi...
201K 739 34
Hey guys this is my first smut and fluff book so it might be a bit cringe. I will list all the warnings in the specific story. Some might smut and so...
2.8K 24 4
Each chapter will be a different situation that they will react to. Each reaction will include Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Draco Malfoy, Cedric Diggor...
27.4K 309 44
This Includes: Draco Malfoy Mattheo Riddle Tom Riddle Theodore Nott Lorenzo Berkshire Blaise Zabini ❗️Tom and Voldemort are different people. Voldem...