Jaywon AO3 stories :)

Autorstwa Urlocal99ff

Hii these are stories from Ao3, I know some people aren't available to some stories and want to read them so... Więcej

READ THIS. THIS IS IMPORTANT IF U WANNA READ MORE SMEXY STUFF
Lets see where we wake up tomorrow; yeseoakoi
Kiss me like you wanna be loved; enctstudios
Just come kiss me and save me; wonniewon (gukkiegukkie)
Missing buttons; guccilatte
Our honeyed threads; lovecubed
⚠️Let me swoon over you; yeosakoi
Spring would always come; abigails (venusona)
A quick getaway; orphan_account
⚠️A quick getaway; orphan_account pt2
A quick getaway; orphan_account pt3
⚠️A quick getaway; oprhan_account pt4
A quick getaway; oprhan_account Final part
Only a touch;rightdowntothebone
❕Raspberry soda hair; yeosakoi
But i loved you (i couldnt help it)
Horny Poets Society; engaypen ⚠️⚠️
Love that needs to be repaid; darlplusing ❕
When you wake up (i'll be there); vancouverbby
⚠️To love and be loved; nct_is_life
You are my escape; oreob1tch❕
Sweet like honey; dazedlilies ⚠️
Touch starved: oreob1tch ❕
Candy Chain; FlamerMinho❕
⚠️Jongseong, Jungwon, and Parties; Anonymous
⚠️Practice room; crossroad (orphan_account)
❕If these walls could talk; stardustjaywons
⚠️Surrender; wono209
Dont wanna fall; margiela
Make it happen; Camilla 1265❕
A little larger than the entire Universe; anonymous
One plus one equals seven; Anonymous
Say Dont Go (Jay and Jungwons Version) ; swtblossom
⚠️❕Take me down to the floor; wonkitts
This flickering moment (i feel it, do you feel it too?); icedwhitemochatte
Jungwons seires of unfortunate events; SevenArk ❕
Hide You Under My Tounge; pinapso❕
Ill go get a ring (let the choir bells sing); darlingriki ❕
lollipop; enwontity ⚠️
That feeling when I love you; bjsflyhigh
Can't feel my face when im with you; wonluvsjeng (pocketzluvrrr)⚠️
Cause I could Show You Divine Escape; hyungs ⚠️
i only feel religion when i lay with you; milfjaeyun ⚠️
everything that you coulda wanted; margiela
the night is sparkling and i'm wonderstruck; lwjsss

Morning kiss; fleurjiseok

638 11 1
Autorstwa Urlocal99ff

Jungwon lets out an exasperated sigh, hands on his hip as he groans from the pain of bending his back over. He has been trying to wake Jay up for school since forever but the elder doesn't even budge, not even stirring in his sleep. At one point Jungwon held his finger in front of Jay's nose to check if he's breathing, and he's in fact, still alive and not dead as he presumed.

"Jay-hyung, wake up. It's almost 7, you need to go to school." Jungwon hushes, shaking his shoulder gently. He's contemplating whether he should try to slap Jay just like Heeseung did last time. But that didn't work and Jay ended up waking up minutes later confused and with a red mark on his left cheek.

"Huh?" Jungwon turns around to see Jake sitting up, hair all mussed up with eyes opening only half. It's pretty dark in the room but he can see a drowsy Jake scratching his head in confusion.

"Oops sorry, hyung. Did I woke you up?" Jungwon tries to be as quiet as possible since the others didn't have to be up until 9, and he feels bad because he has woken up Jake instead.

Jake mumbles something but it's too blurry for Jungwon to make anything out of it, before falling back asleep. Jungwon stands up, checking if any of the other members was woken up too but they're still in deep slumber, and he sighs in relief.

Jungwon kneels down on the floor in front of Jay's bed, watching as Jay's cheek flatten on the pillow, lips jutting out in a pout and chest heaving up and down in a peaceful sleep. He trails his fingers along Jay's features, dragging his fingers along the curves of his nose, lips, and his jaw line.

Jay is pretty even in his sleep.

Last time Jay jokingly told Jungwon to kiss him to wake him up, and ended up getting a punch on his arm from the younger. Jay is his boyfriend, why is he embarrassed over kissing his own boyfriend?

Jungwon bites down on his lips, pondering for a while before slowly leans over. He presses his lips on Jay's forehead in a quick kiss, pulling away to see if there's any sign of Jay waking up, but there isn't. Then, he plants another kiss on Jay's cheek and feels the elder stirs under him.

He leans in to peck his cheek again, but a hand grabs him by his nape and his gasp is muffled by Jay's lips on his. His eyes flutter shut, hand flying to grab onto Jay's shoulder as Jay starts to move his lips against his. Jungwon leans into the kiss and indulges himself in the lips lock, their lips moving in sync. And when they pull away, both of them are breathing heavily.

"Good morning, baby." Jay's voice is hoarse, lips pulling into a small smile as he runs his fingers through Jungwon's black locks. Jungwon blushes heavily at the pet name, and he's grateful that Jay can't see his reddening cheeks in the dark and without his glasses, because Jay would tease him for that with any given chance.

Jungwon clears his throat and slaps Jay's chest, which the latter groans in pain.

"Get up, it's time for school." He quickly stands up but Jay yanks him down by his wrist, and Jungwon yelps in surprise. His heart stutters as his face is just inches away from Jay's, their breath ghosting above each others' lips.

"Can you give me morning kisses every day? I promise you I will wake up immediately." Jay has this cheeky grin on his face and Jungwon punches his arm, the tips of his ears burning brightly.

"Get up, and I'll think about it." Jungwon whispers before pressing one last kiss on Jay's lips.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.9K 233 14
Yoo Y/N and her new step brother Park Sunghoon, leads them to a somewhat weird story, as things didn't really work out for them... __________________...
2.3K 236 25
In a world filled with Evil and Flower boy mutants, Enhypen discovers their superpowers. However, it only works when they are together. Forced to pla...
9.4K 270 5
Heeseung and Jake are finally together, for their group's sake, so here's some stories about them. They are all related, but they will not necessaril...
7.7K 255 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...