Jaywon AO3 stories :)

Oleh Urlocal99ff

Hii these are stories from Ao3, I know some people aren't available to some stories and want to read them so... Lebih Banyak

READ THIS. THIS IS IMPORTANT IF U WANNA READ MORE SMEXY STUFF
Morning kiss; fleurjiseok
Kiss me like you wanna be loved; enctstudios
Just come kiss me and save me; wonniewon (gukkiegukkie)
Missing buttons; guccilatte
Our honeyed threads; lovecubed
โš ๏ธLet me swoon over you; yeosakoi
Spring would always come; abigails (venusona)
A quick getaway; orphan_account
โš ๏ธA quick getaway; orphan_account pt2
A quick getaway; orphan_account pt3
โš ๏ธA quick getaway; oprhan_account pt4
A quick getaway; oprhan_account Final part
Only a touch;rightdowntothebone
โ•Raspberry soda hair; yeosakoi
But i loved you (i couldnt help it)
Horny Poets Society; engaypen โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Love that needs to be repaid; darlplusing โ•
When you wake up (i'll be there); vancouverbby
โš ๏ธTo love and be loved; nct_is_life
You are my escape; oreob1tchโ•
Sweet like honey; dazedlilies โš ๏ธ
Touch starved: oreob1tch โ•
Candy Chain; FlamerMinhoโ•
โš ๏ธJongseong, Jungwon, and Parties; Anonymous
โš ๏ธPractice room; crossroad (orphan_account)
โ•If these walls could talk; stardustjaywons
โš ๏ธSurrender; wono209
Dont wanna fall; margiela
Make it happen; Camilla 1265โ•
A little larger than the entire Universe; anonymous
One plus one equals seven; Anonymous
Say Dont Go (Jay and Jungwons Version) ; swtblossom
โš ๏ธโ•Take me down to the floor; wonkitts
This flickering moment (i feel it, do you feel it too?); icedwhitemochatte
Jungwons seires of unfortunate events; SevenArk โ•
Hide You Under My Tounge; pinapsoโ•
Ill go get a ring (let the choir bells sing); darlingriki โ•
lollipop; enwontity โš ๏ธ
That feeling when I love you; bjsflyhigh
Can't feel my face when im with you; wonluvsjeng (pocketzluvrrr)โš ๏ธ
Cause I could Show You Divine Escape; hyungs โš ๏ธ
i only feel religion when i lay with you; milfjaeyun โš ๏ธ
everything that you coulda wanted; margiela
the night is sparkling and i'm wonderstruck; lwjsss
you're everything ;Fiontenes โ•
jealousy, jealousy; Anonymousโš ๏ธ
the shape of love (it's a poorly decorated cake); minmangomin

Lets see where we wake up tomorrow; yeseoakoi

1.2K 10 6
Oleh Urlocal99ff

I'll only share a bit of this bc I don't wanna make it seem like I'm stealing it.

Let's see where we wake up tommorow by yeosakoi on AO3
Background info; they're in a road trip and they comeback from it I think. There's definitely more to this story just all of it isn't posted here. Lmk if u want the full vers.

Back at the dorms, Jungwon's room had always been the hotspot for gathering, and he supposes it's a curse he'll carry with him for the rest of his life, because all five of the others migrate from their rooms to his, Heeseung and Sunoo both climbing into the tiny bed meant for a single person, smothering Jungwon between them. Sunghoon lays claim to the single, suspiciously-moldy looking couch while Jake and Riki situate themselves at the foot of the bed, arms propped on the bed.

"Hey," Jay grouses when he exits from the shower, hair wet and towel slung over his shoulders, to find the room infiltrated by five unwelcome guests, "that's my spot." He fixes Heeseung and Sunoo with a look and Sunoo whines that he'll have Jungwon for the entire night anyway.

"Don't be greedy," he huffs, wrapping his arms around Jungwon's waist tighter, and something tingles in Jungwon's stomach at the disgruntled look on Jay's face.

Jake is put in charge of finding food for them (as determined by Rock, Paper, Scissors, of course) and they end up ordering pizza—a shady-looking man delivers it at their door, shuffling and side-eying them and Sunghoon stage whispers if they should ask him if he has any drugs, earning himself a frown from Jay. He's the same one to dangle a slice of greasy pizza midair and eye it in suspicion, asking "should we be trusting this?"

"Should we play Rock, Paper, Scissors for who'll be the poison tester?" Jake suggests, and Sunoo throws a pillow at him. Riki does them all a favor by leaning forward and chomping nearly half of Sunghoon's pizza off before the other can even react.

Heeseung procures a bottle of soda from his flannel and all of them have learned not to question it. They pass red cups around (provided by their motel—Jay had stood in the bathroom and made Jake and Riki scrub them clean until they were free from any possible germs) and fill them to their brims. "It'd be even better if we had alcohol," Jake says and Sunoo gasps.

"Riki isn't legal yet!" He snaps, and Riki mutters something along the lines of "okay and," asking for the slap on the wrist that has him groaning while he rubs at the tender skin.

Jungwon's stomach is full and he's warm from where he's crammed between Heeseung and Sunoo and his fingers are still greasy from the pizza and he doesn't think he's ever been more content as he is now, leaning into Heeseung as he dissolves into peals of laughter at something Jake says.

And Jay's watching him again, that soft half-smile on his face, cheek resting on his hand. Jungwon wonders if Jay himself knows how often he watches Jungwon.

Jay-hyung's always liked you better than the rest of us, you know?

It's when Sunoo is stifling a yawn every other sentence and Heeseung has begun to discuss the balance of the universe with Jay that it's clear they've reached their limit. Sunghoon bids them goodbye as he lugs a passed-out Jake out of the room, and it takes all three of Jungwon, Sunoo, and Riki to pull Heeseung and Jay apart from their heated discussion.

Sunoo hugs him at the door and gives him a meaningful look. Jungwon pushes him out the door.

Sleeping with Jay isn't a new thing for him. Back in high school, it had been a regular occurrence for them to collapse under the covers after working on homework together, dozing off to the afternoon sun.

But that had been before Jungwon had discovered what the urge to kiss Jay's heart-shaped birthmark and the butterflies in his stomach at Jay's thoughtless compliments meant for him.

Somehow, the bed feels even more cramped then when he had been sitting between Heeseung and Sunoo, the space smaller, tethering at the edges of intimate. He wonders if Jay's hands are slicked with sweat like Jungwon's. He wonders if the brush of their calves has Jay's chest seizing the way Jungwon's is. He wonders if-

Palms press to his stomach and draw him against a solid chest. Jungwon sucks in a breath a little too quickly and ends up winded, head dizzy.

Jay's chin tucks itself into the crook of Jungwon's neck and there it is again, the maddening ghost of his breath against Jungwon's ear. "Stop squirming. I can't fall asleep." Jungwon's body seems to have been reduced to the consistency of jello.

"Sorry," he murmurs, not trusting himself to speak any further. Jay adjusts himself minutely so his chest rounds against the curve of Jungwon's spine.

"It's been a long time since we've last done this."

"High school."

"Yeah, high school." He can hear the smile in Jay's voice. "You were so cute back then."

Although Jay can't see it, Jungwon raises a brow in offense. "So I'm not cute anymore?"

There's a lull; Jay's fingers rub circles into the dip of his hips and Jungwon's stomach flutters with the frenzy of butterfly wings.

"No," Jay says. "I think you're cuter now."

Awakening to the sound of Sunoo's giggles and Riki's not-so-quiet mutters is not fun at all. Riki has never learned the concept of quiet and it shows as he loudly asks, "is this fine?"

"Ssh!" Sunoo hushes. It doesn't do much to lower Riki's voice.

Jungwon wants to wring both of their necks. He shifts, ready to sit up and tell them off, except there's a soft exhale and his brain catches up to the warm weight draped over his back.

Jay's hand brushes against the soft skin of his belly, exposed from where his shirt had ridden up over the course of the night. His fingers are ticklish and Jungwon has to bite his lip to keep a laugh from escaping him. Their legs are tangled firmly together, Jay's nose pressed into his neck.

The melody of Jay's soft breathing is soothing enough his eyelids dip once more, sleep pulling him under-

"That's not the right angle! Take it like-" He grits his teeth. That's it.

He doesn't get much of a chance to open his mouth because Jay is beating him to it, voice husky and raw from the morning. "Shut up."

Jay's head drops back to his shoulder and—his breathing is even again, Jungwon marvels. As expected of Jay. Riki's voice comes again. "This is gross, I'm leaving."

Jungwon's eyes snap open. "As if you didn't cuddle with Sunoo-hyung all night!" Sunoo shrieks in surprise before immediately pouncing on him, wrapping his arms around Jungwon through the covers.

"So you were just pretending to sleep!" He chirps, and Jungwon groans, rubbing at his eyes and wishing to never move again.

"Since Heeseung-hyung has been driving us for the last two days," Jungwon announces, "Jay-hyung is going to drive us back."

Heeseung tries to argue that he can handle it, but he's ultimately shut down by all six of them and accepts being a passenger for the way back. There's a mild change of seats—Jake is exiled to the third row and Heeseung takes his spot, while the rest of them look expectantly at Jay.

"I'll be completely unbiased," Jay says, and none of them buy it for a second.

"We all know who he's going to pick," Jake mutters. Jay ignores him as he rests his chin on a hand, surveying them each.

"Hm..." His eyes shift to Jungwon's, a flicker of a smile on his lips. "Then... Jungwonie."

By the time the words leave his mouth, they've all already moved past the both of them, climbing into the car as they resign themselves to their fates. "Yeah, yeah," Riki sniffs. "We already figured that out." Jay has the conscience to smile, sheepish.

The pleased tingle on his skin is impossible to cast off as Jungwon climbs into the front, cheeks twitching from the effort it takes to hold back a grin. "Picking favorites, hyung?"

Jay sticks the key into the indignation, glancing up at Jungwon through his bangs. "If Heeseung-hyung can pick favorites, why can't I?"

When the weight of his words finally sinks into Jungwon, they're long off on the road, Jake trying to bargain with Jungwon to play yet another game of Rock, Paper, Scissors so he can play his choice of music while Sunoo whines at Riki to stop smothering him, Sunghoon staring out the window while Heeseung slumps against him, fast asleep.

Jungwon's eyes flicker to Jay's one too many times, and each time, the unsaid echoes in his head.

You're my favorite.

It goes like this:

The moon is tucked into the clouds, the illumination from lamp posts their only light. They're parked in the empty lot of a large department store.

Most of them are sound asleep: Jake's feet dangle out the open car door, his head in Sunghoon's lap as they both snore away. Heeseung is stretched out in the back row, bucket hat over his face to serve as a makeshift sleeping mask. Inexplicably, Riki is knocked out on the floor, head against the seat in a position that's sure to cause him neck pain later. Curled up in Jungwon's vacant seat is Sunoo, knees pressed to his chest, chin buried past the collar of his sweatshirt.

Jungwon's forsaken the car entirely, road hard under his legs as his head pillows itself against Jay's thigh. A gentle breeze ruffles his bangs and Jay's fingers curl themselves into his hair.

There's a soft chuckle. Jungwon's eyes open as he cranes his neck up from where he's nestled between the other's legs, looking up at Jay who's seated above him on the edge of the car's floor. "What?"

Jay hums. "Nothing." He's abandoned combing Jungwon's hair in favor of kneading at his shoulders. "Just thinking about you."

Easily said words, just as it's always been with Jay.

"Yeah?" Jungwon presses his cheek against Jay's leg again. "I think about you a lot too."

In the distance, he can vaguely hear the sounds of cicadas chirping. Jay's thumbs pause from where they had been massaging at the hollow of his throat, before they're pressing to the underside of his chin, forcing his head up.

Jungwon's lashes flutter open once more. Jay's leaning over him, blonde bangs curtaining Jungwon's eyes from where they hang down, his lashes soot-stained against his cheeks. Jungwon's neck aches from how far back he has his head tilted but it's far off in his list of concerns. They ruminate in the quiet, each waiting for the other to speak.

"I like you a lot, you know," Jay says, and Jungwon feels the words puff against his lips rather than hears them.

"I like you a lot too," Jungwon replies, and then- "Rock, Paper, Scissors?"

Jay's brow arches in surprise from the sudden request. "Now?"

"Yeah." Jungwon's heart thrums, beating and alive. "Winner gets a kiss."

Heavy silence and then Jay is murmuring, soft and airy. "Rock, paper, scissors."

Jungwon knows exactly how Jay plays. Rock easily knocks out his scissors. Jay's hand cradles his cheek, pulling his face upwards.

Jay kisses him, lips chapped and warm and dry, breathing stars into Jungwon.

"My neck hurts," he mumbles against Jay's lips when he can't handle the ache of his neck any longer and Jay pulls away, but not before pressing another dry kiss to the upward corner of his mouth. "Choose a better position next time."

That has a snort escaping from Jay and it's quick to morph into a laugh and before Jungwon knows it, he's laughing too and he doesn't even know why, so he kisses Jay again to try and muffle their laughter.

It's wholly unsuccessful as they giggle into each other's mouths, and this time, it's Sunoo who is barking at them to shut up.

I like you a lot, Jungwon mouths into Jay's neck, and Jay whispers his reply into his ear.

"I love you."

It ends like this:

Jungwon has a polaroid tucked into his wallet, Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Riki scrawled onto the back of it in bold sharpie, seven boys grinning up from it. Heeseung's hat is low enough it blocks out his eyes while Riki is dressed in Heeseung's signature flannel, so at first glance, it seems like there are two Heeseung's. Sunoo's poking his cheeks with his fingers, winking, while Jake holds out a half-heart that goes ignored by Sunghoon, the latter too busy showing off his face.

And in the midst of all the chaos are Jay and Jungwon, Jay's arms looped around Jungwon's neck as he presses a kiss to the back of his head, Jungwon's eyes waned into half-moons while his smile waxes big and brilliant.

And scrawled at the very bottom, in handwriting that Jungwon can recognize as Jay's, is a message.

I'm with you for a lifetime.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

33.9K 1.1K 22
I will tell you everything when I'm ready.... Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction. Which means the full story is made up/fake. May contain some scenes...
15K 226 32
Hey guys~ So basically, in this I'll be posting some oneshots of enhypen members. No hate to anyone and no one is getting sexualised in these onesho...
7.8K 256 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
140K 6.6K 70
It's a contract that changes everything. Dolores's life changes abruptly when her father, threatened with bankruptcy of his company and the family, w...