Falling On Ice

By sarah198026

***Disclaimer! I do not own any part of anything relating to Topgun. This is strictly fanfiction, just for th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

3 0 0
By sarah198026

Later in the morning they got dressed and got into Ice's car and Amber gave him directions to her home. She was shocked to find her door kicked in.

"Ice! My door! He kicked in my door..." she was frantic.

"We're not getting out. Not until the cops get here. I'm calling it in. Sit tight." He commanded. He rested his hand on her shoulder and dialed 911. Within a few minutes the police came. They cleared the house before letting Amber go inside.

"Ma'am, you think you know who did this?" The police officer asked.

"Yes, my ex husband. He showed up at my place of work last night, but we got out of there before the was a confrontation. I guarantee this is his payback for watching me get into a car with another man. We're divorced, but he was a very possessive man...abusive...I have no doubts that it was him. I don't have any enemies. I have a restraining order on him. He broke it last night. I was going to file a complaint after stopping here."

"I can take your report right now. Do you have proof that he violated the order?"

"Yes there are tons of security cameras at my work. Lots of proof."

"Very good. Where do you work? I'll go there as soon as we're done here and get the footage on file."

Amber was relieved to hear that."Great! Thank you officer."

"You're welcome. The Crime lab will be in shortly. Once they give the all clear you will be able to enter the premises. I do not recommend staying here for the time being. Is there somewhere you can go? Other family? Friends?"

Ice stepped up,"I told her that she can use my spare room. I didn't think she would be safe here. We came to pick up some of her belongings."

The officer nodded,"Good plan."

The officer took Amber's statement and nodded to the crime lab team "It may be a while before they're finished."

"We'll wait in the car. It's no problem." Ice said.

"Very good. Ma'am I think I have everything I need for now. Sir, you're a good friend. And thank you for your service, saw the Naval tags on your car."

Ice nodded in respect back,"Thank you for your service as well. It is appreciated."

"Sir." The cop nodded." Good luck to you ma'am. If you need anything here's my card, call any time."

Amber took it and placed it in her purse.

"Thank you. Thank you very much!"

"You're welcome. Good day." The officer left.

Amber and Ice waited very patiently for the crime lab to finish their job.

The lead investigator came to them at the end.

"Whoever did this really destroyed the place. I'm sorry." The small framed blonde woman said to Amber."We have everything we need. You're free to go back inside. If we find anything conclusive we'll be in touch."

"I appreciate it. I'm pretty sure I know who did it but the more evidence I have against him the better. Thank you."

The blonde nodded and headed back to the CSI vans. She gathered her crew and they packed up and left. Finally it was just Shadow and Ice.

"I'm exhausted." Amber said as they walked into her home. A modest apartment with a rustic theme.

"We'll get you packed up and the Hell out of here. He could come back."

"I hope not. I would hope that the cop presence would've helped keep him away at least for the rest of today."

"There's no guarantees on that. Let's get your stuff and go."

"Agreed." She looked at the warzone of her home."That asshole..." she mumbled quietly. He had knocked all her plants to the ground, he knew that she loved her plants. Gardening was a hobby she enjoyed as relaxation. She was pissed and wanted to cry at the same time."I hate him!" She said louder, this time Ice heard her.

"It's going to be all right." He rested a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"I fucking hate him!" She sobbed. And tears just started streaming down her cheeks in rage."I'm so tired of him controlling every aspect of my life!"

"We're getting you out of here and away from all this." He took her by the shoulders and brought her the rest of the way into her bedroom where they found paint poured all over her bedding.

"What the???" She screeched.

"Look at me." She just stared in shock at the bed, he spoke very firmly,"Shadow! LOOK AT ME!" That got her attention.

"Ice???"

"Where's your luggage? Where can I find it? Take a deep breath. And let me help you!" he was rubbing her arms trying to bring her back into reality. She was hyperventilating a little. "Shadow, where?" He asked more gently.

She turned from him and pointed toward the closet." In the bottom of that closet. He reached up and brushed her hair away from her face.

"Ok. You, grab whatever you want to bring, I'll pack it. Just bring it to me."

"Ok." She said, wiping her eyes and sniffing. She took another breath and went to get clothes from the dresser. She started bringing jeans and tops over. Then she grabbed bras, socks, and underwear. Ice packed things efficiently and orderly. His time in the Navy had given him a lot of structure. He liked things orderly. She went for a couple different pairs of shoes that she wore for work. She and Penny believed in comfy shoes since they were on their feet all day. By the time she had everything she thought she might need she went to the jewelry box on the dresser.

"That DICK! I can't believe he'd take it! My jewelry is all gone."

Ice came over,"Hopefully the cops will be able to get it back."

"I hope so, there are a few sentimental pieces in it. It's not even that valuable, it's just the point. I think I have everything...wait, I want to check one last thing." She left the bedroom and went to the kitchen, she came back with one plant, the only survivor because it was hanging and not on a shelf.

"Don't judge me, I love my plants...he knows that...that's why he messed with them. I spent too much time on them and not focused on him..."

Ice kept it cool. No judgement."Is that everything?"

"Yeah, I can survive with the stuff we grabbed."

"Let's go. You need to get out of here."

"Thank you." She went back to the bedroom, and started going after her luggage.

"Leave the big one for me."Ice said.

"You sure? I can manage..."

"Let me..." he went over and hoisted it off the bed and got it balanced on its wheels. Amber grabbed the duffel with the shoes and the smaller of the suitcases.

"Thank you Tom." Amber used his actual name again and it just sat differently with him. He was so used to being called by his call sign. He decided he liked it when she used his actual name. It was so rare to hear it spoken. He nodded.

"You're welcome. Let's get out of here. We'll go and you can get settled in. Maybe later we can go grab a bite to eat if you'd like."

"All right. That would be, nice." She sounded surprised to say it.

"You're still a little hesitant. It's ok. I get it."

"Tom?" She turned back to him as they approached his car.

"Yeah?"

"I appreciate this so very much right now."

"Good. I'm glad I can help." He popped the trunk and set the larger cases and then crammed the duffel on top."There...all set."

"I'm over this. Let's get out of here."

"Deal. Hop in." He said.

They sped off, back to his condo.

After unloading he gave her some privacy to get herself settled and sorted out. He had work emails and calls to answer so he went to his office to take care of business. Amber opened everything and went through it. She was able to hang up some of her stuff and then got the smaller things put away into the dresser. She stuffed the smaller suitcase into the larger and crammed them into the closet. The duffel on top. Her plant fit perfectly on the bed stand. A small piece of her life was all she could bring. The bedroom was comfortable, a little more modern than she'd like, but it was clean and crisp like Ice. She sat down and a wave of exhaustion caught her. She meant to just rest her eyes a minute...an hour and a half later Ice strolled down the hall, wondering how she was getting on. He walked in to see her asleep, curled into a tight ball. He took a throw blanket and laid it on her. Then went back to his office to finish up. Lunch had been missed, but he knew sleep was going to help her so he let her be. When she woke up it was late afternoon. She noticed the blanket and set it down. She yawned, and stretched. Then she went to the bathroom to splash water on her face to wake up before searching out Ice. She wandered, remembering the layout of the condo and found him behind his desk. He looked so official though he wasn't in uniform. He wore a blue polo and black khakis. The blue brought out the blue in his eyes bigtime! She knocked softly on the door frame. Ice looked up and studied her.

"Hey." Amber said.

"Hey."

"I fell asleep." she leaned on the door frame.

Ice smirked,"I know. Feel any better?"

"A little. I'm still pretty freaked out. But, I feel better knowing that he doesn't know about us here. I feel safe."

"Good. Come, sit, I need to send this one email, I just need a few minutes."

"Ok." She came into the room, sitting down across from him, she looked around at his Navy memorabilia. She saw a picture of him and Maverick after one of their very first missions. She could remember when they had all been that young. It seemed so long ago. She smiled as she was thinking to herself. He looked up and saw her smile, he glanced back at his screen so he could hurry up with the email. He saw her drift, as if into another time for a moment. Hitting send he spoke.

"A penny for your thoughts."

She snapped out of it and her eyes turned to his, a small half grin still on her face. She pointed to the picture she had been looking at."It seems so long ago that we were all that young."

Ice looked over to where she pointed and knew exactly which picture she referred to. He grinned.

"It does. And yet, last night during that storm, I felt like I was that young again, for a moment."he paused.

"Yeah..." she said thoughtfully."I kind of did too." she looked sad now.

"Hey. You're still young. We're still young."

"No, we're middle aged Ice." She grinned.

"So?"

"We're not spring chickens..."

"No. We're experienced. And wiser." His words felt like they had hidden meaning. Ice was not typical for being cryptic.

She glanced back at him."Maybe that."

"You're sad."he observed.

"Yeah."

"Why?" He was so damn direct sometimes!

"I have regrets. Things that I wish I'd done differently in life."

"Who doesn't?"

"True..."

"What things?" He wanted to know what made her so regretful.

She looked away,"So many things."

"Marriage?"

Amber flinched,"Yes."

"You thought you could trust him. He betrayed you. You were innocent."

"I've always been too trusting."

"So, now you work on that."

"I was trusting with the wrong person."

"You didn't know."

"I should've said yes to you long ago..."

Ice watched her. His face was stoney, but his heart was warm at her words."So, let me take you out now. Today even. A date."

She contemplated."All right."

"You hungry?"

"God yes!"

"Let's go eat. I know a good place. Should you check in with Penny? When do you work again?"

"Oh, today I'm actually off. That kind of accidentally works out. I'm not in again until tomorrow night."

"Will he show up again?" He was feeling very protective and not liking the idea of her Ex showing up again.

"I don't know. Hopefully the cop presence has scared him away a little bit. But yes, I should give Penny a quick call. Just to let her know I'm ok."

"Call her. Then we can go."

Amber pulled her phone out and dialed up Penny.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Penny asked immediately.

"Yeah, sort of, not completely. Guess who showed up and ransacked my house?"

"Oh no..."

"Yeah, Ice and I got there, my front door was kicked in. He wrecked the place and stole all of my jewelry. Ice called the cops, and I filed the report."

"Yeah the police came for the security video from last night, I gave them a thumb drive copy. Just more evidence towards your case against him."

"Yeah the officer said he would be coming to you right after."

"Are you at Ice's?"

"Yeah, I am unpacked.  I kind of fell asleep for a bit."

"Good, I'm glad you're safe. Maybe you should take tomorrow night off too...I'm just a little worried that he's going to come back...I can handle him. But I'm nervous for you."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be stuck covering me."

"It's only one more night. Then I think you'll be safe...and if I had to guess, I'd bet that Ice won't be letting you be here alone anyways. I'm guessing either he or one of his students will be sitting nearby...how's it going by the way?" She asked curiously.

"Well, he's been pretty great..."Ice smirked at her comment,"and I finally am accepting a date with him. We're going out for dinner as soon as I'm done talking with you."

Pennys smile could be heard through the phone,"Aaaaaahhhhh it's about time!!!"

"Ok, ok...enough...I'm starving. He's picking the place. I have no idea where we're going."

"Ice has great taste, don't be nervous. It'll be someplace really good. I guarantee it. Maybe when Mav gets back into town we could all go out..."

"Yeah, that could be fun!"

"All right, well, I'm glad you're okay. Now, go relax and let Tom show you a good time!"

"All right. I'll try! I'll be in touch."

"Good. Bye!"

"Bye Penny!"Amber hung up and turned to Ice."Okay, she told me to take an extra day off. She is worried that he'll come back and cause trouble. But she said she'll be fine. And she suggested that maybe when Mav gets back in town, we could go on a group date."

"That's a great idea. Are you ready to go?"

"Yes. Let's. I'm starving!"

"All right, after you." He gestured toward the office door and they both got up and went toward the front door. Slipping on shoes they left and sped off in the Mustang again.

Amber watched as the scenery passed by in a blur.

"You boys and your need for speed." She teased.

Ice smirked,"Always! Though nothing comes close to flight. The car is barely a fraction of the feeling I get when I fly."

"I don't doubt that!"

"Have you ever been in anything non-commercial?"

"Like a private plane?"

"Yeah."

"No. I've only done commercial airlines."

"Any interest in trying it?"

Her eyes got huge,"Do you own your own?"

"Yeah." Ice said."Interested? I can make it happen some time."

"I think I would love to do that!"

"All right. Sometime soon, I'll book a flight plan with air traffic control."

"Ok then!" She was quite surprised at the offer.

"Ahhh here we are." They pulled up to what looked like a run down old fifties diner.

"What's this place? I've never been here before."

Ice grinned,"This is where to go for the best burger in the area."

"Well okay then."

They went into the diner, and it really had that vintage fifties vibe, complete with a working jukebox. The waitresses wore the old style waitress uniforms even. Amber looked around and took it all in.

"What's on your mind?" Ice asked as they sat in the booth and waited for their order.

"This place is pretty great." She sat with her hands in her lap. It was nice to get to be a customer for a change.

"I'm glad you like it." He had a little surprise for her. Last minute he sent a text to see when Mav would be back in town and as it were he was arriving not long after his message went out. So Ice also messaged Penny and he arranged a meet up. Penny got one of the part-time bartenders to come in and cover her so that she and Mav could meet Ice and Amber out for the evening. At the end of the meal Ice excused himself, Amber assumed he was going use the restroom. What she didn't know was that he was meeting their friends at the door and he wanted to do something special for her. Something to catch her completely off guard...an old way that Maverick and Goose used to pick up women...It was another reason for picking that diner, he knew that the jukebox had the song available. They went over and set up the song. Amber's back was to them, so she never saw it coming. The music started and they quietly came up behind her, and suddenly she lost that loving feeling as Maverick tapped her on the shoulder,singing. She turned and her face lit up when she saw her friends, but, as Mav started the song off he turned toward Ice to continue. Mav's face lit up just as if they were all back in their twenties. He was all about helping his wingman get the girl. Penny joined in after another verse and they serenaded Amber with that ancient Righteous Brothers song. She laughed. The people in the whole diner watched and applauded at the end. After the song Penny and Maverick slid into the booth across from Amber and Ice slid in next to her.

"Ohhhh my God! You guys are hilarious! Now tell me, did that ever actually work for any of you?" Amber looked to Maverick and then to Ice. But it was Penny that answered.

"Maverick, I heard did get one of his instructors...if I'm not mistaken...What about you Ice?"Penny cocked an eyebrow at him.

He chuckled,"Maybe one or two, but I Believe Maverick was far more successful." He laughed.

Mav laughed too,"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I saw him a time or two way back in the day. Did it work for him this time?" Mav eyed her up.

Amber grinned,"I don't know...I'll tell you in the morning..."

"Ooooh!" Maverick grinned and took a sip of his water."Ice, I think you're in!"

Ice smirked."We'll see."

Penny smiled,"That took me back. God we did have fun when we were all kids didn't we?"

"Yeah we did!" Amber agreed.

"Guys, the night is young, why don't we go dancing?" Mav suggested."When's the last time any of us really cut loose?"

"It has been a hot minute since we've been customers." Penny agreed.

"It's true!" Amber seconded that thought.

"Well let's go then!" Ice said."Mav, you pick the place."

He looked thoughtfully, then nodded,"I know the perfect place. Ice, follow me."

"You got it."

Maverick and Ice stood and waited respectfully for the ladies to exit their booth.

"Amber, I need to use the restroom, you coming?" Penny asked.

"Yeah. Guys, we'll be right back."

Maverick spoke,"Oh no, Ice, they're going in for Girl Talk!"

"God help us!" Ice laughed.

Penny grabbed Amber's arm and they walked briskly to the restroom.

"So...how are things? Are you having fun?" Penny asked.

"Yeah I really am. Penny, I really made a mistake turning him down all those years..."

"I wouldn't say that, not exactly. Ice did need to grow up a little. But I think now is a great time to get to know him."

"He helped me a lot today when we went to my place. He stepped up and helped pull me back together. I really was wrong about it him."

"Not completely, I mean there is an arrogant side to him, but again, he's gotta be in order to be a pilot."

"He's got a gentler side too."

"Really?" Penny was highly interested.

"Yeah, just, little things, but they add up..."

"Interesting."

They both used the bathroom and washed up. Touched up lipglosses. They both wore very neutral make-up. Nothing too outlandish. Just tasteful and classy.

"He didn't have to take me in, but he did. I never would've expected that." Amber said on their walk back to the guys.

"Told ya he's a good guy. Oh Lord they're at it again..."

Now they walked out to hear Great Balls of Fire.

"Wow, we are going back in time tonight!" Penny said. "I miss Goose."

After that song was over they got into their cars and Mav led the way to a great dance spot. They danced for many hours. For a while Amber got to be carefree. She let Ice guide her and they had fun. But she grew nervous when a slow song came on.

"Dance with me." He wasn't asking. It was more of a suggestion. Not a question.

"I don't know..."she was hesitant.

"All right, I'm not going to push you. I'd never do that." he started to walk out of the crowd. But Amber saw Penny and her friend was scolding her from afar.So she took a deep breath and called out to him.

"Tom? Wait!"

He turned back around."Yes?"

"All right. I'll dance with you."

He straightened his back and came to her. Taking her hand , placing it on his shoulder, then he wrapped one of his arms around her and took her other hand in his own. He drew her in close. He looked down at her and watched her. She fit perfectly up against him. Ice could smell her perfume.

"I like your perfume." He said, watching her reaction. He was pleased, she blushed slightly.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome." He kept his eyes on her, but she was shy and kept looking away. Searching for Penny as her crutch. She saw Penny and Maverick all snuggled in tight. She knew that Penny had missed Mav while he was away for the Navy. He had to go test a new fighter jet, but was back now for a good long time he had said. It appeared that the Navy was going to order more after he gave them a good approval. Amber looked up now at Ice.

"What?" she asked as he watched her.

"You're beautiful."

She blushed again and looked away."Thank you."

"I can't stop looking at you. I'm not trying to be pervy." His eyelids lowered a little."I want to kiss you. But you're not ready for that. Not just yet."

"What?" She sputtered.

"You heard me." He said and smiled.

She was on fire just at his words."Jesus you're direct."

"Have you ever known me to beat around the bush?" He chuckled. "But,I know you're not ready. I'm not being pushy. Just wanted you to know how I feel."

"Okay then." She tried to take a deep breath and all that did was push her breasts tighter into his chest. She needed air soon. He tightened his grip at her slight movement. He didn't say another word, but his eyes did. He was feeling it too. There  just was a chemistry at work between them

Penny looked over Mav's shoulder.

"How are they doing over there?" He asked her as he held her close.

"She's on fire right now, he's going to combust too...he said something, her face is sooo red!" She chuckled.

"Go IceMan, target acquired and going in for the strike soon, I bet."

"I think so too. I kind of hope it works out...He's a great guy. Once you get past that flyboy attitude..." she smirked at Mav.

"I believe that flyboy attitude is part of how I got you..." he laughed,then went for a deep kiss on his love."I love you Penny Benjamin..."

"I love you too Pete Mitchell..." she kissed him back.

IceMan glanced their way a moment

"Well, they're not going to last here much longer..." he chuckled as he nodded his head their way for Amber to look.

Amber looked over."OH! Wow! I mean I know it's been a couple weeks...geez..."

"Yeah..."he paused,"Let's get out of here... I want to take you somewhere."

"Ok..."

Ice let go of her,"Let's go say good night to our friends. They clearly need to get out of here." he went first, but reached back and grabbed her hand to guide her through the crowd.

He tapped Mav on the shoulder and was greeted with a big dopey grin.

"Guys!" Mav said separating from Penny reluctantly.

"Hey, we're getting out of here. I just wanted to thank you both for coming out. I know it's been a couple weeks since you've seen each other..."his grin made the comment even better.

"This was fun Ice, thank you for the invite!" Penny squeezed his shoulder.

"Heading home then?" Mav asked.

"No, not just yet, I have something cool to show her. Then home."

"Aaaaaah.... Something cool..." Mav said.

"Pete!" Penny scolded.

"Great to see you both." Maverick said.

"You too Mav." Amber said.

"Ice...remember what I said...". Penny eyed him up. Trying to remind him to be patient with Amber.

"I have nothing but good intentions..."

"Uh huh..."

"Penny! I swear..."

"All right." She turned toward Amber and hugged her,"I'll see you in a couple days. But call if you need anything!"

"I will! I promise."

Ice gently rested his hand at the small of her back and guided her out of the building. At the car he opened the door for her and closed it once she was inside. She watched him walk. She did kind of like his swagger. He slid in and fired up the car. Next thing she knew they were cruising down the highway.

"That was really fun." Amber said.

That made Ice smile. "I'm glad you had fun. I did too."

They arrived at a lake. "Wait, is this the lake near your house?"

"Yes. But we're a couple miles away."

There was a boat launch area with benches set off on the bank for the public to use.

"Should we even be here?"

"It's fine. Not much traffic out here."

"What about cops?"

"Not often. Come on." He got out and opened the door for her again. He reached for her hand again and walked with her to the bench.

"It's crazy dark out here. Are you going to murder me?" She asked...

"No!!! I told you, I want to show you something!"

"Ok! Just checking!"

"Here, let's sit."

"Ok." She sat and as she settled in by him he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Now...look up into the sky."

"Anything in particular I'm looking for?"

Suddenly a couple meteors started across the sky."Whoa!" She exclaimed.

"While you were unpacking I happened to read in the news that there's a meteor shower tonight."

"Whoa! OMG! Ok. This IS very cool."

"Told ya!"

"We should count them, like, time them for a minute and see how many we see!"

"Ok, we can do that."

He set a one minute timer on his phone and they counted meteors. Ending up with twenty-five.

She looked up into the sky with the wonder of a kid and he looked at her with the wonder of a teenage boy. When it was just them he felt young again. Not a care in the world except for trying to get to know her. He reached up and his hand rested on the base of her neck a moment. He was absently stroking her neck, not Knowing how he was giving her the chills. She turned to look at him. She was unable to speak.

"Shadow..."he started.

But he was caught off guard by her, she was the one that decided to take the shot. She leaned in,lips parted just a little. Stopping short, to really look in his eyes,"Ice?" as if she were asking.

"Yes." He confirmed. And she went in for the kill so to speak. She leaned into him and her lips melted onto his. He drew her in too. Deep in his throat he moaned as she rested her hand on his chest. He grasped her neck and held her firmly to him. It got hot despite the cool night air. Amber pulled back. She could barely speak.
"I wasn't ready earlier... You were right."
"I know." He grinned and took her cheek in his hand. He placed a small kiss on her forehead this time."I knew you'd let me know when you were."
"Let's go..."
"All right." He liked her flushed cheeks and plump just been kissed lips.
They went back to the condo and inside the door after slipping out of their shoes Ice surprised Amber again. He took her hand and walked with her to the living room. He lit a fire, and turned the lights down low. Then he advanced on her without a single word except her name. They tumbled to the couch, him crushing her into the cushions, but she loved every moment of it.
He pulled back a moment, supporting himself so she could breathe.
"Is this all right? I promised, no pressure...is this pace all right?"
She was touched that he'd be so respectful even given how hot the chemistry clearly was between them. Him putting on the brakes touched her.
She nodded eagerly,"It's good! You're good!"
"You're sure?" He was dead serious.
"Yes! Shut up and kiss me some more!"
That made him grin,"Yes ma'am!" He sank back down onto her and went back for her lips. He held one of her hands up above her head, just a small connection of reassurance to her.
"I will stop anytime you say."he mumbled against her neck now. Laying small kisses down her throat and jawline."You smell divine!" He nearly growled. Then his lips hovered over her ear.
"It's Calvin Klein..."
"I love it..." He kissed her neck again. Then went back up to her lips, taking his sweet time kissing her. He wanted to crash and burn so bad, but he knew, as Penny had said, patience was a virtue. So he slowed way down. Amber could barely breathe, she liked his skills.
"Ice?"she asked, her throat husky from all the kissing.
"Yes?" He propped himself up so he could properly hear what she had to say.
"Do you want to go to one of the bedrooms?"
He grinned,"I do, but not yet. You're definitely not ready for that. "
"I'll be the judge of that."she said and she reached down and pulled at the hem of his shirt. He allowed that move, but barely, because the moment her hands were on his bare skin he wanted to kick it into over drive. He didn't though, he took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Then reached for her mouth with his and devoured her. Amber was exploring but trying so hard to get him to take his shirt off.
"Not yet." He paused."Patience." He warned."We're not doing  that tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 85 24
'Why do you hate me so?' He asked, a crestfallen look gracing his icy, unforgiving features. "Simply because I was never yours." Rivalry was all th...
57.8K 1.7K 91
A Top Gun 1986-based story. About OC's character (Hal), the sister of Carole, and their love story with Tom 'Iceman' Kazansky. I would also like to d...
9.6K 124 29
Hennessey "Maneater" Benjamin, daughter of Penny Benjamin and Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, gets called back to Top Gun, for an unknown mission. As one o...
8.8K 173 14
⚠️: This isn't your usual Top Gun Fanfiction. If you don't like that, then don't read. I went to great lengths to re write this puppy. With Mav's ca...