HIS TROUBLE

By Girlinlovvee_143

"He wanted her as much as he loathed her" Alessia Ferrari Daughter of a wealthy business tycoon and successf... More

Copyright
DEDICATION
Tropes
Introduction
Playlist
Prologue
ME
Birthday
Him
Truth or dare
Truth or Dare(part 2)
GIRLS NIGHT
NIKO/ALESSIA
Pheobe
Hospital
NIKO
WORK
Friday
Friday (Niko)
Yellow everywhere

Niko

21 4 0
By Girlinlovvee_143

Why is my life ruled by women? On the right it is Ava Chen Volkov and on the left side it is Sofia Chen volkov and I know someday even when I will look at the front their might be some other girl too. Behind Ava chen volkov there is Alex Volkov and behind Sofi it is me, her brother. But nowadays it feels like I am getting distant from her, like now I am not behind her, someone else is and I just couldn't shrug these thought of. 

Have a introduction to my family-

Alex Volkov

- Dad

- Successful businessman 

-Full of wrath and pride and would never let go of it

- Teddy Bear for Mom and Sofia but my Idol 

Ava Chen Volkov

- Mom

-Artist

-Loving 

- The antidote to Alex Volkov's wrath

Sofia Chen Volkov

-Daddy's princess 

-My sister 

- Would do anything for her( also includes killing her boyfriend if she haves one)

- Successful doctor 

And then there is me. I love my family as much as they love me but sometimes I want to explore the world at meet the person to spend all my life with rather than marrying Ace for real. 

.

.

Me,  Ace  ,Axel, Sofia, Isabella, Ariana and yes Alessia too. We all had boarded the plane around 5 am to go to India for one of our friends wedding. We boys were from the groom's side while the girl's from the bride's. 

Amara aggarwal , A model, extremely pretty and is marrying the love of her life. 

Udaybir singh, underworld mafia, soft for only one person in the world, has a sister but no parents , they died in a car accident but in reality they were killed. 

I have heard indian weddings are really fun and we had a one month notice but as they were our friends we knew the native language. Hindi. The wedding held place in Punjab as the as both were from there. I heard that girls were even preparing dances but we were also not less we were also doing the same. We landed and were greeted by Amara and udaybir the girls ran to hug her while Uday (short for Udaybir) stood there with that neutral expression but only we know how he jumping from inside. 

(Note: Punjab is a state in India. And Udaybir and Amra are not proper sikhs over here just punjabi by heart>3)

Axel was really sleepy but I ran and did a high jump on Uday. We both fell down but he was still neutral. I started tickling him on the stomach and only a few seconds he was laughing for his life. He was wearing a casual blue shirt with jeans and branded shoes. I looked at amara and boy she was glowing, I think marriage effect?. We got up and helped Uday to get up too. 

"Shaadi se pehle mar jaunga main!"

(I will die before my marriage!")

"Nahi nahi! Shaadi ke baad merega...bhabhi se" I said with a smirk. 

(No no! you will die after marriage..by sister-in-law")

Ace smacked us both in our heads and we headed towards the girls. We all hugged amara and congratulated her while Uday's eyes were fixed on her. His deep brown eyes showed pure love for her. He slid his hand on the back of her waist and lead us to our cars. Amara wore a sundress just like the girls. And just a week from now the wedding rituals will start and fuck! we have to do some shopping. 

.

.

.

We reached our hotel  "The Raddison Blu Hotel". The wedding was in Ludhiana which was not far away from our airport. The wedding was also in the same hotel and the lovebirds were also staying here. Basically in short their whole family was here along with relatives so the whole hotel was booked. Me and Ace were in a room while Uday and Axel were in the other. Amara, Alessia and Sofia were in one room and the other was captured by Isa and Ariana. 3 rooms were also booked for us. One for bags and stuff, Second for the groom and his friends and third for the bride and her bridesmaids. Uday was a single child while Amara had a brother who was only one and a half month younger than her .

Abhinav aggarwal , neurologist and very famous. At night we all had so much fun. 

It was morning. We all gathered up in the dining hall of the hotel to have breakfast. We all had took our bath and were set to go for today's shopping. Uday told us all about the rituals. 

1) Haldi ceremony- In this the relatives of the family apply the original made haldi paste on the groom and bride's face.It is believed that haldi ceremony is done in order to prevent evil spirits from harming the to-be-wed couple.

2) Mehandi ceremony- Henna symbolises positive spirits and good luck. Indian Wedding tradition calls for a Mehndi ceremony to be held the night before the wedding as a way of wishing the bride good health and prosperity as she makes her journey on to marriage. 

3) Sangeet-During a Sangeet ceremony, the guests typically participate in traditional dances, sing songs, and enjoy music and food. Family members and friends often perform musical numbers or dance routines, and the bride and groom are usually involved in the festivities as well. And we would also be doing dances but they don't know about it. 

4) Engagement - It is the exchanging of rings between the groom and bride after which a day pr after is the marriage. 

5) Finally it's the marriage after so many rituals and we could not be more than happy for Uday. After marriage they would also be holding a reception but only the friends would be attending it. 

So, it is clear that there are many ceremonies. But first of all, that we had to eat because we had a long day ahead of us. We all sat comfortably. Amara and Uday sat at the heads of the table beside me was ace and axel. to the opposite was the girls. Me and the boys wore blue jeans and casual t-shirts while the girls wore wide leg jeans with their tops. Each of us looked nice. After breakfast we greeted the elders and sat in the SUV to shop our clothes. Yes, we were also going to help them take their wedding dresses. 

About half an hour we reached the market. I was mesmerized to see the different colours and shops. It was really beautiful. We came in a boutique that was for men and women both and the girls were very excited to see the dresses. We all split up as the boys section was a still away than the girls. 

"Uday, your really lucky to have such a beautiful wife" Axel stated and we both, by both I mean me and Ace nodded at the statement. Uday glimpsed to the women section and smiled softly. 

"She is really pretty indeed. Inside and out and I am very contented to get married to her" He said and got back to see the kurtas. We were really busy in seeing them when we were surprised by Amara's dad and Uday's dad followed by the cheerful scream of the girls I guess the mom's were there. 

"Mere bacche ki shaadi hain aur main uske kapde dhundne mein madat na karun? Aisa kaise ho sakta hain" Uday's dad said as Uday hugged both of them. We were first looking for a kurta for the haldi ceremony and we all wanted something in yellow or white.

It was not so difficult to choose the kurtas for haldi as yellow was easy. For mehandi I chose a blue kurta, Ace a green kurta, Axel a pink kurta and Uday a orange kurta. We thought to wear vibrant colours. For the sangeet, We were also going to perform  so we all were wearing Black kurtas which had mirror work on it  . I looked outside to see it was already sunset and the time had gone so fast. It was 5 pm already. 

But now was the final clothing, the wedding dress. It took us so much time to decide what to make uday wear but finally we just found the perfect one. While me, Ace and axel were wearing customized black 3 piece suit. The dads were amazed and Ama's dad really wanted to see his daughter in the dress but they told us we could only do the dress reveals on "The Days". This was not some ritual but for fun. 

To find the wedding dress it took us two hours and it was 7 pm already. When we got to the girl's side they were all ready to go with so many bags. Yeah did I forget to mention we also bought the shoes. 

The elders had left to make some wedding preparations while we headed to a fancy restaurant to have dinner. Amara and Uday made us try many indian delicacies and I was addicted to the food now. It tasted so goooddd. The girls were busy talking and squealing but something caught my eye. I noticed how Alessia smiled. Her smile was beautiful. I also noticed her dimples for the very first time. I was grabbed out of my trance with Ace elbowing me. 

"Yah! U ass! Mom is calling" Sofia said I looked at her like 'what did I do' eyes and she understood "I have been calling u since the last 2 minutes" She said. I made an oh face and called mom. 

She picked it up in just a half ring and again I heard shouting from the other side.

"YAH! NIKO CHEN VOLKOV WHERE WERE YOU?" She shouted I moved the phone a little far from my ear "Uh mom just didn't heard it and you called Sof so what's the deal bout it" I said lying to her because I was busy noticing someone's dimples. 

"Anyways, how are you baby?" she said as I heard a growl from the other side and It was clear that was dad. He just can't let anyone be mom's baby except him the call was muted so mom could coo dad. I think the call got unmuted by mistake. 

Because what I heard from the other side made me cut the call instantly. 

Dad: Ava, let's go to our room

Mom: Alex, we did it just last night in fact you were inside me all night and I am so sore *scoffs*

Dad: Ava, you are sweating 

Mom: Alex don't you dare 

Dad: Too late 

Mom: AAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Yeah, I was traumatized. I also heard ripping sounds from  the other side. Listening your parents have sex talk is just so traumatizing. I went back to the table where everyone was seated at. Everyone looked at me for a second and then again back to chit-chatting. 

"So amara, what's the plan for tomorrow" I said as it was pretty boring sitting and just talking. 

"Niko, nothing for tomorrow. Day after tomorrow, the main things will start so you can rest for the day. Uday, can take you out if you want" she said and just a second after I got a text 

it was our group chat. Uday, me, ace and axel. 

Uday: Niko, just sleep in your room tomorrow I am not taking anyone out. 

Yeah, I didn't want to go out actually and he made it clear so ok. After dinner, we came back at the hotel and departed to our rooms. It was Tuesday, and we were holding their bachelors party on friday. Well, different ways ofc. I was not that sleepy so I opened my phone and went through some work and then opened my insta. Ace was tired so he had slept already.

I was scrolling through reels when I had an notification. I went in my inbox and now alessia messaging me. My heart beat skipped one beat. I was shocked, why did I had such a reaction. 

I opened her message 

Alessia: U up?

Me: yeah 

The message was seen by her

Alessia: It's 2 am what are you doin  so late?

Niko: I could say same for you.

Alessia: I was bored everyone is asleep and I saw you were online so I messaged you. And yeah I drank 3 cups of coffee that's why. Wait why am I telling you all this?

me: how should I know that 

Alessia: ... ... fuck off

I left her on read and went to sleep. With one question roaming inside my head.

Why did she message me ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 143K 91
After a hot-headed playboy billionaire stands her up for a career-making interview, blogger Sweet vows to ruin his reputation. The only catch? It req...
11.4K 314 50
{Book #1 of The Bloody City Series} Alessio Salvatorini was the Don of the Salvatorini Familia And a man that no one crossed from his cruel reputatio...
248K 4.7K 51
DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. 𝐀 π‹πŽπ•π„π‹π„π’π’ πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ€π†π„ 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 πˆππ“πŽ π’πŽπŒπ„...
47.7K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...