Hunger Games✨

By pjolovestories

Hunger Games x Harry Potter Wts More

Charaters
prologe
part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
New Book!

Part 15

4.4K 206 28
By pjolovestories

Arena

The next morning, Amara sets out in the forest, seeking a new refuge, walking for hours.

Game Control Room

Man: Sir.

Secena walks up to the railing and looks at it with curiousity.

Man: She's about to reach the border, just two kilometers away from the others.

They watch on the screen as Amara walks along the edge of the rocky area.

Secena: Let's turn her around.

Lily looks at the screen with worry, unable to imagine what they are going to do.

Arena

Amara finds a similar tree to the one from the previous night and climbs it. Once she reaches the right height, she secures herself to the tree with a rope.

At least she's safe. - James whispers to Lily.

Game Control Room

Secena watches the screen with concern. President Snow was right, this girl causes a lot of trouble.

It doesn't even express how much trouble she's causing for them. - Johanna laughs, an the other victors join in, while the wizards and witches watch them with a concern.

Arena

The next morning, Amara wakes up to noises and quickly looks around from the tree. She sees that the entire forest is ablaze around her.

In the Great Hall, everyone's eyes widen as they see the fire around Amara. Lily tighty grips James' hand with concern, while Harry sits next to Sirius, and they anxiously gaze at the screen.

Amara quicky unties the rope as fast as she can, then jumps pff the tree and starts running. The forest around her is engulfed in flames. While running, her eyes widen as a fireball is suddenly shot towards her. She swiftly dodges it, stumbles but quicky gets up, and continues running.

Why the hell are they doing this? Sirius stands up angrily. "She can cause too much trouble, and they know it" Haymitch replies simply. Finnick and Peeta look at Amara with concern. Peeta had never known this happened to her.

Game Control Room

Man: One more to three.

One

Two

I'd gladly sitck my axe into their heads. - Johanna says quiety to Enobaria, who bursts into laughter.

Arena

Amara continues running in the arena, and another fireball approaches from the side. She quickly dodges it and maneuvers around. Without stopping, she keeps running.

Buddy, they really hate your sister. - Ron tells Harry. Ginny simply smacks her brother in the head. "Don't mind him, that's usually her reaction to everything." Ginny says. Ron looks offended, while others laugh. "Don't worry, we're used to it. Haymitch can speak up in the best situatiouns." Amara adds with a smirk.

Game Control Room

Man: She heads towards the left edge of the arena. - looking up at Secena.

Secena: Alright, could I get a tree over there?

Man: Certainly. - The man sharpes a tree over there. Secena smiles while watching the screen.

I swear, if he weren't already dead, I'd kill him myself. - mutters Katniss to Haymitch, who laughs and takes a sip of his drink.

Arena

Amara continues running trough the blazing forest. A tree falls in front of her, but she maneuvers around it. Suddenly, a new fireball appears and hits her thigh.

Amara: Ahhhh!

Amara falls, seeking shelter beside a rock, and gazes down with concern at her burned thigh. Her pants are torn, indicating a severe burn injury.

Madam Pomfrey looks at the injury with concern, awere that if not treated promptly, it could become infected. Amara clenches her thigh where the injury is. Finnick gently takes her hand, pulls it away from her thigh, and then strokes it. Peeta doesn't take his eyes off the screen, eager to know what happened.

Amara looks up with concern, her eyes widening as another fireball approaches directly towards her. She rolls to the side, narrowly avoiding the fireball that shashes into the rock. Homewer, Amara tumbles down the hill.

Really, not even a minute for her? - Fred and George shout. "Why would they give her time when their goal is to kill her?" Enobaria asks. Lily and James continue to stare at the screen, frozen, unable to speak, so worried about their little girl.

Game control room

Secena watches the screen with concern, seeing that Amara is still running and hasn't died yet.

How on earth can you still run? - Ginny asks. " The survival instinct is very strong at times like this." Amara replies.

Woman: She's almost there.

Arena

While running, Amara reaches the river and immediately into the water, attempting to cool her injury.

Game control Room

The displays shows that five tributes are approaching Amara.

Secena: Luisa, prepare the cannon. - he says with a smile.

I'll wipe that smile off her face in a moment. - Remus mutters angrily.

Arena

Amara is in the water when she notices the Career pack, including Peeta, walking onto the rock. As soon as they spot Amara, she rushes out of the water, running with the Career group on her tail. Peeta follows anxiously behind them.

Well, this is all we needed. - Sirius says mockingly.

Cato: Don't run away! - he shouts, laughing.

Glimmer: Where are you going?

Cato: I'll catch you!

Amara leaps over the tree trunks and continues running through the forest.

Cato: Now I've got you! - he shouts while running.

Clove: Catch her, Cato!

God, I hate them so much. - Ginny says with a sigh. "You and me both." Peeta and Finnick say, sighing.

Amara continues running, then stops, looking around anxiously. She spots a tall tree with many branches, immediately starting to climb it.

Cato: We got you, girl on fire!

Clove: Climbing the tree won't help you, Amara! - she calls out, laughing, and the whole team stops beneath the tree.

Marvel: Now, what do we do?

Glimmer: It's over for you.

Cato starts climbing the tree after Amara.

James watches the screen with tearful eyes.

Marvel: Come on, buddy!

Amara climbs higher on the tree, Cato slips a bit below but manages to hold on. Amara reaches a larger branch and attempts to climb further from there.

Glimmer: Kill her, Cato!

Oh, my God! Can't she ever shut up? His voice is annoying. - Ginny says. " I like you little redhead." Enobaria says playfully.

Peeta stands completly horrified behind them.

Poor kids! - Molly says, crying.

Cato: Now I've got you! - he says, drawing his sword. As he climbs further, he slips and falls to the ground.

Sirius and James burst into loud laughter. "is he really the scariest one? Can't even climb a tree?" Geroge asks, laughing.

Glimmer: I'll get her. - she says, then draws his bow, aims at Amara, and shoots, but she dodges the shot.

Katniss and Amara shake their heads with a soft chuckle.

Cato: Hand it over. - he says, then shoots immediately, but his shot doesn't even come close to Amara.

Amara: Better trow the knife after me. - she says, starying close to the tree.

You really don't fear for your life, huh? Sirius asks, laughing. "It's not that, I just couldn't think of anything else." Amara replies.

Peeta: Let's starve her out. - Peeta suggests, still worried, and the entire Career group looks at him.

Why would you say that? - Harry asks, concerned. "He wants to by her some time, so they won't climb after her." Finnick replies in place of Peeta and kisses Peeta's forehead. ( Finnick has always been the most protective)

Peeta: At some point, she'll have to come down, or she'll starve. And then, we kill her. - Amara on the tree smiles gratefully knowing they can't see it, but still thankful. The Careers all look at Cato for approval.

Cato: Alright, someone make a fire. - he says, and they walk away from the tree except Peeta. Peeta looks up at Amara, who is already looking at him. She smiles and stammers out a "love you" before continuing to walk to not draw attention to him lingering.

I love their relationship so much! - says a Hufflepuff girl, to which they all just smile.

Capitol hall

On the sreen, they displays Amara, who is suffering greatly. Haymitch watches the screenn with concern. Amara tries to clean the wound with trembling hands. Haymitch shakes his head, looks away from the screen, and walks away.

You're just walking away like this? -James asks increduously. Haymitch doesn't respond, just keeps starting at the screen.

The camera shows Haymitch among sponsors, laughing, eating, and drinking.

He's trying to get him some help. - Lily whispers, then turns gratefully towards Haymitch. "Thank you" she says, to which Haymitch just nods is response.

----- I'm sorry there weren't more updates this week, I had exams. And I'll have exams next week. 🥺❤️

How was your week for you?🥺❤️

How did you like today's part?❤️

I love you all, and I'll try to bring the next part as soon as possible!🫶❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 80K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
229K 5.4K 50
When the past and present meets their fate in the form of the cinematic universe Enjoy!
70.9K 2.4K 11
"𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿" 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸'𝘀...
48.1K 1.4K 19
A Sirius Black love story Watching the Movies POA: started OOTP: incomplete THBP: incomplete DH part 1: incomplete DH part 2: incomplete STARTED: 09...