Thousands of people suspected...

By Usingthisusername

The day Su Mingran died happened to be the day the Su family's adopted son Qi Xinghe officially entered the f... More

Introduction/Chapter 1: How dare you push him
Chapter 2: Su Mingran, how long will you continue to bully Qi Xinghe?
Chapter 3: He wanted to stick me with a needle, he wanted me to die
Chapter 4: Get the hell out of here
Chapter 5: Ephemeral freedom
Chapter 6: You don't deserve it
Chapter 7: That's not your fault
Chapter 8: I didn't steal
Chapter 9: Someone who was good to him
Chapter 10: Substitutes
Chapter 11: Exploit
Chapter 12: Rising Star
Chapter 13: No one stood with him
Chapter 14: Nursery rhyme
Chapter 15: Recall
Chapter 16: Misunderstand
Chapter 17: Help me find someone
Chapter 18: Moved out of the Su family
Chapter 19: Jealousy
Chapter 20: Swindle
Chapter 21: He lost his fighting spirit
Chapter 22: Fake brother
Chapter 23: Su Mingran jumped down
Chapter 24: The unlucky beginning of the Su family (three chapters in one)
Chapter 25: The Su family organized a group to enter the bureau
Chapter 26: Disfigured
Chapter 27: Does Ah Ran watch the sunset? (3 chapters in one)
Chapter 28: Questioning
Chapter 29: Raise it again, okay
Chapter 30: They will not die well
Chapter 31: I can take responsibility for his life
Chapter 32: Expired medicines
Chapter 33: "Don't be afraid, I will protect you"
Chapter 35: Retribution
Chapter 36: I don't have it, but I have Xuanxuan
Chapter 37: I was wrong
Chapter 38: Dad, come with me to hell
Chapter 39: The past is gone
Chapter 40: Public apology
Chapter 41: The Su family went bankrupt
Chapter 42: Don't worry about them
Chapter 43: Abandoned by his own mother
Chapter 44: I hope Aran will always be happy
Chapter 45: Kindness to others is cruelty to oneself
Chapter 47: What gift should I buy to make someone happy?
Chapter 46: Since you like to watch it so much, then watch it all at once
Chapter 48: Not enough repentance now
Chapter 49: Son, mom will always support you
Chapter 50: I'm looking at why Xuanxuan rejected you
Chapter 51: I'd like to change my room
Chapter 52: If I did something wrong, you have to tell me in time
Chapter 53: Why does everyone defend him?
Chapter 54: who is the clown
Chapter 55: It's okay, don't be afraid
Chapter 56: I was wrong
Chapter 57: Like or not
Chapter 58: Yes, I'm jealous
Chapter 59: I like him, what's the problem?
Chapter 60: Kiss
Chapter 61: There is no use regretting

Chapter 34: Su Mo, you traitor!

1.9K 37 1
By Usingthisusername

◎ Su Mo, you rebel! ◎

Su Mingran didn't know how many times he went to the hospital to check his body, but he still resisted going to the hospital, holding Yang Lingxuan and not letting go.

After the body gradually recovered, Su Mingran did not need to use a wheelchair, he liked to be like a child, sticking to Yang Lingxuan, and he was only dependent on Yang Lingxuan in a closed state to the outside world.

Their attending doctor had been observing their actions, watching Yang Lingxuan patiently explain to Su Mingran why he wanted to go for a physical examination, Su Mingran seemed to refuse to listen, firmly grasping Yang Lingxiao's hand, Yang Lingxuan still persuaded him softly.

"If you don't check it, play with Xiao Huang in the future, you won't be able to outrun it."

After Su Mingran recovered his strength, he liked to play with Xiao Huang very much, he didn't move much and just watched Xiao Huang running around him, and then looked at Yang Lingxuan childishly.

It looks like saying, look at Xiao Huang likes me more!

"Let's go check and go back and play with Xiao Huang soon."

Su Mingran shook off Yang Lingxuan's hand, and was a little afraid of the unfamiliar environment, so he had to sulk alone next to Yang Lingxuan.

"Okay, go get checked, I'll be with you all the time."

This is how to coax Su Mingran.

Yang Lingxuan took Su Mingran to go for an examination, but still refused to let Yang Lingxuan leave, but fortunately, the doctor got used to it and allowed Yang Lingxuan to accompany him.

In some projects, Su Mingran couldn't hold Su Mingran's hand all the time, and Su Mingran could only look at Yang Lingxuan with a blank eye.

The doctor took advantage of this gap to talk to Yang Lingxuan, "How is his health recently?" ”

Yang Lingxuan replied very seriously, "It's a bit difficult to speak, only a few words, occasionally when you encounter something you don't like to eat when you eat, you will put it aside, and I will hide it after I see him and say it." ”

"You need someone to accompany you to sleep, and if you don't have to be emotional, sleep is okay."

"Sometimes I always wander and stare at a place for a long time, except that I am a little afraid of other people, and I am also afraid of the unfamiliar environment."

Yang Lingxuan had to be more careful, and he even wanted to tell the doctor everything he found every day.

The doctor stopped him in time.

"Probably understand his current situation."

Yang Lingxuan asked, "How long will it take for him to be in this situation?" How long do I need to take the medicine? It's a three-point poison of medicine, can it be alleviated a little, he always can't swallow it and retchs when he takes medicine, is there a way to make him swallow it smoothly? Why can he only say a few words, and will it have an impact on the future? When can he have surgery on his hand? ”

After a series of questions, the doctor no longer knew which one to reply.

"In my opinion, with a 'parent' like you, it is only a matter of time before he recovers." The doctor replied to him.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to do it well." Yang Lingxuan rarely has no confidence in this matter, for taking care of Su Mingran, he has done many things for the first time, he is worried about hurting Su Mingran, and he is worried that he will not do well enough.

"You've done well enough." The doctor said sincerely: "With his current recovery ability, it is only a matter of time before he recovers completely." ”

The inspection was completed after two hours.

As soon as it was finished, Su Mingran ran to Yang Lingxuan's side, hugged Yang Lingxuan's arm tightly, glared at these doctors and nurses, and said softly: "Bad! ”

The doctor was amused and pretended to be fierce to scare him, "How am I broken!" If you don't obey when you check, I'll arrest you every day for inspection! ”

Su Mingran let out a "whoosh", his whole body was hidden behind Yang Lingxuan, and he kept shouting: "Bad!" Bad! Bad! ”

There was a lot of laughter around, and Yang Lingxuan pulled the person into his arms and pressed it on his chest, and he also smiled happily.

On the way back, Su Mingran kept saying "bad", and occasionally two words "bad guy" would pop up.

The doctor said that Su Mingran recovered well, and all examinations were very qualified, and there was no other condition.

But the recovery is in stages, Su Mingran gradually comes into contact with more and more external things, and after his mind gradually recovers, he may have a reaction to resist external things, which requires Yang Lingxuan to be mentally prepared.

Yang Lingxuan thought about the doctor's words, and an electric car that was driving in the wrong direction broke out on the road without paying attention, and he subconsciously stepped on the brakes.

The car stopped on the side of the road and turned off the engine, and Su Mingran shrank into a ball and shivered in the co-pilot.

Yang Lingxuan was distressed, he hurriedly unbuckled his seat belt and held the person in his arms.

Su Mingran opened his arms to hug him at the same time.

"Bad!"

I don't know if it's because the car is bad or if Yang Lingxuan is broken.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, my bad." Yang Lingxuan comforted him.

Su Mingran's nose twitched, frightened, and kept repeating: "Bad! Bad! ”

The two of them hugged the cab for a long time before Su Mingran was appeased.

Letting go of his embrace, Su Mingran cried so much that his face was dirty, like a little flower cat and refused to let Yang Lingxuan wipe it off.

"Aren't you going to wipe and wait for dinner to run out?" Yang Lingxuan tapped the tip of his nose and laughed at him.

I don't know where to put the paper in the car, Yang Lingxuan wiped away Su Mingran's snot and tears with his sleeve, and he didn't dislike it at all.

"Bad! Declare bad! Su Mingran puffed out his face and shouted.

"Okay, I'm bad, no matter how bad I am, I have to wipe my tears, and after a while, my tears will dry, and my face will be dry."

Su Mingran continued unconvinced: "Bad! Bad apple! ”

Yang Lingxuan pinched his cheek, "Learned new words?" ”

"Badass!" Su Mingran muttered.

When they returned home, the nanny had already prepared the meal, and Yang Lingxuan fed Su Mingran to eat it.

After dinner, Su Mingran was playing with toys in the living room, Xiao Huang ran over from time to time to make trouble, and the voice of Su Mingran scolding Xiao Huang as a "bad guy" occasionally sounded in the living room.

Lively and warm.

Yang Lingxuan was dealing with things in his study.

Regarding the affairs of the Su family, he didn't have much involved, it was not his turn to control, the bureau was already in chaos, and he had been watching as an outsider, occasionally interfering, just waiting for a fatal blow.

Now that Su Mo has been dragged into the water, the Su family without Su Mo is already crumbling, but it is not enough.

Thinking about it according to the pen, the door was opened, Yang Lingxuan's brows tightened, and he hated people who entered and exited his study at will without knocking.

The moment he saw the comer, his frowning brows loosened and replaced with a gentle expression.

"Xuanxuan!" Su Mingran held up the thing he had put together, I don't know what it was, and showed it to Yang Lingxuan ostentatiously, "Look! See! ”

Yang Lingxuan put down his pen and held Su Mingran, "Well, I'm watching." What do you do? ”

"Xuanxuan!"

It means that the thing that is made is Yang Lingxuan himself.

Yang Lingxuan was silent for a while and nodded, "Well, it's good-looking." ”

Su Mingran was even more proud, happily bouncing in Yang Lingxuan's arms.

A small yellow dog in the room came running with its tail wagging and tried to join the conversation between the two of them.

Su Mingran held up something that he didn't know what it was again, showing it off to the little yellow dog, "Xuanxuan!" ”

Xiao Huang: "Wang! ”

Yang Lingxuan was completely amused.

There was laughter and laughter in the study, Yang Lingxuan's mobile phone rang, and he looked at it, it was news about the Gu family, mentioning Gu Pei and Su Mingran in the past.

For a long time, Yang Lingxuan put down his mobile phone and lifted Su Mingran's chin.

Su Mingran blinked with a pair of innocent eyes, "Xuanxuan? ”

Yang Lingxuan asked, "What is the relationship between you and Gu Pei?" ”

"Huh?"

Yang Lingxuan looked at him for a while, twisted the tip of his nose, and didn't speak.

......

Su Minmin has had a mixed time this time.

Before leaving the Su family, she had a boyfriend, this man was ten years older than her, very rich, and after escaping from the Su family, Su Minmin went to join him.

Su Minmin didn't want to be found by the Su family, her whereabouts have been very hidden, and she lived in her boyfriend's apartment for several weeks and never went out.

Then one day, her boyfriend came home in a rage and questioned her whereabouts.

Su Minmin was very aggrieved, "Feng Lide, you doubt me? I stayed at home all day and night and never even went out at the door, washing and cooking for you, serving you food and clothing, and you even doubted me! ”

Feng Lide threw the phone to her, "You said it nicely before you were with me, what boyfriend I dated before I was with you didn't even kiss him, and now I find out that it's all a lie!" ”

Su Minmin's boyfriend has a quirk, he doesn't like his girlfriend to have a criminal record, and he asks his girlfriend's first love to be himself.

At that time, Su Minmin felt that there was something wrong with this man, picking a woman was not picking pants, and he didn't allow others to wear it, but the other party was very rich, and she urgently needed someone to rely on and barely make do, so she lied to the other party that she had never dated others.

Before the two were together, Feng Lide asked around about her past situation, Su Minmin had all the attention, Feng Lide couldn't find anything, and the two naturally became a couple.

Although Feng Lide has this stinky problem, the two get along quite happily, Feng Lide is very generous to her, and he tries his best to satisfy her in life.

Su Minmin is looking forward to the life of the two of them after they officially become husband and wife, as long as she and Feng Lide get married, she will not have to be afraid to go home, and she can even go to Su Mo, maybe the whole family will have to cry and beg her for forgiveness.

Seeing that Feng Lide seemed to have discovered something, Su Minmin said coquettishly: "What are you talking about, how could I lie to you." ”

She picked up her phone and looked at it.

The contents of the phone are shocking.

Qi Xinghe signed orders with her former customers in her name, and these customers looked for her everywhere after signing the order, and went to Qi Xinghe several times to make trouble in order to find her, but the Su family couldn't find her, so they gave all her personal belongings to the group of old men.

After the group of old men ran out, they sold it in her name, and Feng Lide looked at it squarely.

Su Minmin gritted her teeth with hatred for Qi Xinghe, and she explained in a panic, "Lide, don't be angry first, listen to me, I..."

Feng Lide couldn't listen to anything at this time, and pointed at Su Minmin's nose and scolded: "Slut! Are you still trying to lie to me? I went to your company to find your brother, and your brother told me everything. ”

"You had a relationship with some old men a while ago, and all the lists in your family were obtained by you drinking and sleeping with those old men, what you haven't had a boyfriend, what is the first time you fall in love, they are all lying to me!"

Su Minmin's hands trembled slightly, she clenched her fists with both hands and tried her best to hold back, closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, swallowed all the grievances, and when she opened her eyes again, her eyes flashed with tears, which was very pitiful.

"Lide, don't you know the relationship between our family and me? They were out there spreading rumors about me, so I ran away from home, don't you know? ”

Feng Lide threw out a photo, in which she was dressed in a fancy dress and heavy makeup, drinking a glass of wine with a man.

It's nothing special when you look at it, but it's problematic when you look closely.

Su Minmin was sitting on a man's lap, the man on her left touched her thigh, the man on her right touched her waist, and the man opposite her drank flower wine.

This photo made Feng Lide's face turn green with anger, "Why are you embarrassed to use this trick to deceive me again?" ”

"Su Minmin, I treat you well, how did you hurt me?"

That night, Su Minmin was kicked out of the door, and she and Feng Lide officially broke up.

Su Minmin knocked on Feng Lide's door with her clothes, she was afraid that Feng Lide would just kick her out.

Feng Lide went to find Qi Xinghe, Qi Xinghe must know that she was here, Qi Xinghe knew that it meant that the Su family already knew, and her father would definitely arrest her back and peel her skin.

Su Minmin cried and begged her boyfriend: "Lide, I know it's wrong, can you open the door first, and I'll move out when I find a house." For the sake of the two of us, can you do me a favor? ”

She knocked on the door for a long time, but Feng Lide never responded.

After staying behind the door until the middle of the night, Su Minmin went out of Feng Lide's community with a bunch of things.

She looked left and right all the way for fear that the Su family would find out and arrest her, but unfortunately she was still stopped when she left the gate of the community.

Xiao Wu, who was beside Su Mo, caught her and smiled at her: "Miss Su, go home, we Su have been missing you for a long time." ”

Su Minmin took two steps back, turned sharply and ran.

Xiao Wu saw Su Minmin run into the community, and the confidentiality of this community is very high, and the security guard at the door didn't know Xiao Wu and didn't let him in at all.

Su Minmin escaped.

On the morning of the second day, Su Minmin found a hidden place in the community and went out.

She looked around for anyone suspicious and flagged down a taxi.

The car drove all the way to a stop in front of a building.

Su Minmin paid the money and got out of the car.

She went to Gu Pei with a stinky body.

As far as she knew, Gu Pei was drinking and getting drunk in bars every day for a while.

Su Mingran's death, he was very painful, he lived drunk and dreamed of death every day, and during the day, he sent a lot of people to the river to fish for people, but he couldn't catch anything.

Su Minmin didn't understand, and when Su Mingran was there, he didn't see Gu Pei have a good face for Su Mingran, and now that he is gone, he starts to miss it.

When he entered Gu's house, he was stopped by the person at the door, Su Minmin was ready to say to the security guard: "Tell you Mr. Gu, I am Su Mingran's sister, I know the news of Su Mingran, let him hurry down to see me." ”

Half an hour later, Gu Pei entered the company's reception room with a smell of alcohol, grabbed Su Minmin's shoulder like crazy and kept asking, "Where is Su Mingran?" Where is he! ”

Su Minmin pushed him away, "You take me to find a house first, settle me down, and I'll tell you." ”

Soon Gu Pei led Su Minmin to a nearby hotel, Su Minmin was afraid that the hotel would be unsafe and strongly refused, so Gu Pei had to take her to a property under the name of the Gu family to live.

Su Minmin instructed Gu Pei to prepare daily necessities for her, took a shower in the bathroom, and changed into clean clothes before coming out.

Gu Pei waited for her for more than an hour, and finally waited for Su Minmin to come out and ask about Su Mingran, and Su Minmin looked left to talk about him.

"Do you know how Su Mingran lives in the Su family? They locked him in the basement and insulted him in all kinds of language, not treating him as a human being. ”

Su Minmin took a big sip of water, stuffed some snacks in his mouth, and spoke quickly, as if he had prepared his words a long time ago, "He..."

"Don't you know where he is?" Gu Pei spoke in a low voice.

Su Minmin also wanted to find something else to make up for it, but her motives were quickly exposed by Gu Pei.

"You came to me for something else, didn't you?"

Su Minmin wiped her mouth, but admitted, "Gu Pei, you used to like Qi Xinghe, is it because of Su Mingran?" ”

Gu Pei was very drunk last night, and before he woke up today, he was called by someone from the company, he poured himself a glass of warm water according to his forehead, and drank it in one gulp, "What the hell are you looking for me?" ”

"If I said that the person Su Mingran actually liked was always you, would you help Su Mingran deal with the Su family?"

Gu Pei's hand holding the water cup clenched instantly, "What are you talking about." The tone was stern.

"Every time you come to our house, Su Mingran is very happy, Su Mingran said that you are his only friend. In the Su family, he has no pocket money at all, he will go out to work for you to make money, go out with you to play, invite you to eat, for fear of being looked down upon by you, and never say what the Su family did to him. ”

"It's proof that he likes you."

Gu Pei didn't speak, just looked at somewhere in front of him.

Seeing this, Su Minmin took the opportunity to say: "When you graduated from high school, I happened to pick up Qi Xinghe that day, and I saw Su Mingran looking at your back for a long time. ”

"Gu Pei, he likes you, you have always been special in his eyes, and now that his whereabouts are unknown, everything is Qi Xinghe's fault, you have to help him avenge."

Gu Pei's thoughts suddenly pulled back with Su Minmin's "help him avenge" at the end.

He put down the water glass and glanced at Su Minmin, "You want to borrow a knife to kill someone?" ”

Su Minmin smiled, "You can see it?" I don't believe that you don't hate Qi Xinghe, and I don't believe that you don't have any feelings for Su Mingran. ”

Gu Pei stood up, since he didn't have Su Mingran's whereabouts, he didn't want to talk nonsense with Su Minmin, so he handed Su Minmin a business card, "It's not good for me to come forward, if you have anything you want to do, tell him, he is my third uncle, outsiders don't know our relationship, he will help you." ”

Su Minmin hurriedly took it, she glanced at the contents of the business card, and when she looked up again, Gu Pei had already walked to the door.

"You can continue to live in the house, I won't tell your family, but I'm not responsible for daily life and so on."

Su Minmin stopped him, "Gu Pei, why are you helping me?" ”

Gu Pei stopped, turned his back to Su Minmin and said, "What you said, he likes me." ”

"Just because of this?"

"Yes." Gu Pei turned around and stared at Su Minmin with a reeling gaze, "So if you let me know that you lied to me, Su Minmin, you know what happened to you." ”

The door was shut, and Su Minmin came back to his senses to find himself covered in a cold sweat.

......

A few days later, Su Minmin's hiding in Gu Pei's apartment was quickly known by Qi Xinghe.

Qi Xinghe scolded the person who lowered his head, "How do you do things?" Su Minmin is a woman, and a woman who is powerless can't catch her, what use do I want from you! ”

The subordinates shirked their responsibilities one after another, "It's too dark, and we don't want to disturb the people." ”

"The security guards won't let us in, and we can't force our way in."

"It's all a bunch of rubbish!"

The subordinates lowered their heads and still cursed by Qi Xinghe.

One of the subordinates licked his face and handed over a plan and said, "Mr. Qi, if you extinguish the fire, Su Minmin will be caught sooner or later, you look at this first." ”

"I met Mr. Zhang this afternoon, and he pulled me very much to cooperate with us, this is the project plan."

Qi Xinghe raised his eyebrows, "He's not afraid of the people on the Yang family's side?" ”

"You don't know, Mr. Zhang has a baby daughter who admires Yang Lingxuan wholeheartedly, but was rejected by Yang Lingxuan, and his daughter committed suicide and suffered from depression. Mr. Zhang begged Yang Lingxuan for a long time to ask him to see his daughter, but Yang Lingxuan didn't pay attention to it at all, so Mr. Zhang hated Yang Lingxuan, and now he openly called for opposing Yang Lingxuan. ”

Qi Xinghe became interested, "What project, show me." ”

"I've seen it, as long as this project is completed, it will definitely be able to make money, it's not a small amount, but you need to invest in shares."

"How much?"

"Not much, just two million."

These two million are all the funds that the Su family can move at present, and the amount is not small, but this is the Su family's funds to maintain the basic operation of the company for a month and the settlement of some existing orders.

The use of this fund requires a meeting at the upper level in the current situation.

Qi Xinghe asked, "Are you sure you can make money?" ”

"If you take a closer look, Mr. Zhang's vision will not be wrong! None of Mr. Zhang's optimistic projects have gone wrong, and when the two families are not so stiff, Mr. Yang Lingxuan loves to cooperate with Mr. Zhang, and many people outside say that Mr. Zhang can completely break away from the protection of the Yang family and stand on his own, which shows Mr. Zhang's high vision. ”

"If you don't believe it, you can go and investigate, or you can call everyone over to see if this project is feasible."

Qi Xinghe has always wanted to do another outstanding performance, and completely sit in the position of general manager, as long as he sits firmly, the company will resume operation in the future, he can no longer enter the entertainment industry to work hard, and call other people to work every day, how happy is this!

But in order to ensure that the project was foolproof, Qi Xinghe still called all the supervisors over for a small meeting to discuss the feasibility of the project.

The heads of various departments in Sujia Company gathered together, the meeting was about to start, the door of the conference room was pushed open, and Su Mo came uninvited.

As soon as Su Mo came, everyone in the conference room had opinions.

"Why is he here? Isn't it that only supervisors can vote? How could one of his deputy supervisors come in for a meeting? ”

"It's a member of the Su family, it's the elder brother of the one above, you still have to pay attention to what you say."

"What do you need to pay attention to! I am on his layoff list left and right, if he sits in the position of general manager again one day, I will be the first to be laid off, I am not afraid! ”

"I'm not afraid! I was finally able to fall into the well once, and I still can't get out of my anger? ”

"Anyway, if he sits in the position of general manager again, I will be the first to submit my resignation."

"Me too!"

Everyone's resentment towards Su Mo became more and more stable as Qi Xinghe's position became more and more stable, and the resentment gathered more and more.

Noisy, Qi Xinghe knocked on the table and said: "I asked Su Mo to come, my father said that he should be brought with him to participate in the decision-making, if you have any dissatisfaction, you will come to me after the meeting." ”

Qi Xinghe was completely quiet when he said this, he was very satisfied that the people in the company were afraid of him, and he glanced at Su Mo in a very good mood, and began to talk about this project.

A slideshow of the project plan was played in the conference room, and everyone watched for ten minutes and all agreed.

"I think it's good! The place to the west is a treasure land, as long as the top passes, we will send some more people to keep an eye on it, and it will definitely be hot when it opens! ”

"What does the company responsible for the start of the project say? You won't get the money and run away, right? ”

"Mr. Zhang took the lead in investing, and the construction was started by an overseas company, and I heard that Mr. Zhang has cooperated for a long time and can be trusted."

"That's it, I'll vote yes."

"I'll vote too."

There were more than a dozen people in the room, and nine of them voted in favor, which was already more than half.

Su Mo was specially invited by Qi Xinghe, he was not the supervisor but the deputy director, and he did not have an approval vote.

Su Mo's eyebrows tightened from Qi Xinghe's display project to the final vote.

Qi Xinghe automatically ignored Su Mo's opinion and made a decision confidently, "Okay, since everyone agrees, let's break the meeting." ”

Everyone packed up the things in front of them, Qi Xinghe left the conference room first, and Su Mo followed him into the general manager's office.

Before Su Mo could speak, Qi Xinghe said: "Brother, you don't knock on the door."

Su Mo stopped, turned around and knocked on the door before stepping into the office, "Can I say it?" ”

Qi Xinghe pressed the mouse to deal with the company's affairs, and his eyes were not on Su Mo at all, "Well, you say." ”

"You can't throw money at this project."

The corners of Qi Xinghe's lips hooked up a mocking expression, and quickly disappeared, "Why." ”

"I have investigated the company that started construction, the company's origin is unknown, the head office is overseas, and the domestic branch is a branch that has just landed. When they first landed, several companies worked with them, but they never worked with them since. ”

What does this mean? It shows that the company must have done something, so people are not willing to continue to cooperate, and we can't rush into this kind of company. ”

Insiders attach great importance to partners, such as Yang's company, he values the character of partners, and once the cooperation is pleasant, he will continue to cooperate or even deepen cooperation.

It is difficult to find a partner who is satisfied in all aspects, and Su Mo knows this truth very well, so he feels that there is a problem with that company.

Qi Xinghe is a beginner manager, and the relationship between the company and the company is still in its infancy, he can't understand it, and he doesn't even listen to a word.

In his opinion, Su Mo was jealous of him, jealous that his ability was better than Su Mo, and jealous that he was becoming more and more majestic in the company.

"Oh."

Qi Xinghe pretended to think calmly, and said in two or two: "Okay brother, I will think carefully." A few casual words sent Su Mo away.

In Su Mo's opinion, he thought that Qi Xinghe really listened, and left after a few more words.

A week later, Su Mo received the news that the project had been funded.

The company seemed to have agreed, and none of them had told Su Mo, and it was too late for Su Mo to stop it at this time, and he silently thought in his heart that there would be no problems with this item.

In the eyes of others, the company has resumed its overall operations, and the money can be recovered in time and safe enough to fall on the project.

Not really.

There are too many internal losses in the company, and it is not possible to completely recover completely without a year and a half, which is also one of the reasons why Su Mo advised Qi Xinghe.

If there is a problem, the funds cannot be recovered, and other projects cannot pay the settlement, and the whole body will be affected, then the breath of the Su family a while ago will become a deeper abyss.

He tried to tell the people in the company, but found that no one paid attention to him.

In this way, Su Mo was worried for a month, the project had already started, and he gradually relaxed after going to the construction site a few times.

It should be that he is overthinking.

Before Su Mo's tone came down, something happened on the construction site.

In the early hours of last night, workers on the construction site died in a car accident on the way home due to excessive overtime.

The family members of the deceased and a large number of workers gathered at the gate of the construction site, shouting for the person in charge to come out and speak.

The three affiliated companies all became turtles, and all the workers went on strike.

Su Jia and Mr. Zhang are only responsible for the investment of the project, and will not participate in the operation of the project, and the operation is managed by a third-party company, that is, a foreign company that Mr. Zhang has cooperated with several times.

The Su family contacted Mr. Zhang to ask the foreign company to deal with the matter and pacify him as soon as possible, but Mr. Zhang replied that the foreign company had run away with the money.

This time, the two families lost a lot.

Su Renhua took his people to Mr. Zhang's company to ask for an explanation.

Mr. Zhang, that is, Zhang Ning, began to kick the ball.

"What's the use of you blaming me? I'm innocent for not seeing this? Zhang Ning wailed in his office, "I lost five million!" You're only two million, and I have a big loss?! ”

Su Renhua scolded angrily: "You said it yourself, the company is reliable, and the reliability is to let the workers work overtime continuously and make people work to death?" ”

Zhang Ning retorted to him, "Both families can go to supervise the work, your eldest son has been there several times, and they are not working overtime on the first day, this is all a matter of knowing, why don't you stop me and blame me?" ”

As he spoke, Zhang Ning became more and more angry, "I took a fancy to this project to pull you in, and now I am also losing money, but you don't want to find a way to blame people here." Bah! Sure enough, the Yang side is not willing to cooperate with you! ”

"You! You're just biting Lu Dongbin! ”

The two sides quarreled constantly, Zhang Ning didn't care about it at all, "I only lost five million, Lao Tzu has money!" Just spend money to buy a lesson! I can see clearly who your Su family is! ”

"Now it's only a week away from completion, and you say you won't do it?"

"That's right! You're going to do it, you're going to do it! Lao Tzu will no longer be involved with the people of your Su family! ”

"Who wants to be with you? You say you don't care, you don't care? What's the matter, you're not responsible for killing someone? ”

When Zhang Ning and Su Renhua were about to scold and fight, Su Renhua received a call from Qi Xinghe.

On the phone, Qi Xinghe said with a crying voice: "Dad, come back quickly!" The customers of other orders of the company knew that our family could not get the final payment and could not get the payment, so they crowded at the door of the company, saying that they wanted to terminate the contract with us and asked us to lose money. ”

"I said I couldn't come up with the money, so they hit me with eggs."

Su Renhua hurriedly said, "Is your face okay?!" ”

Qi Xinghe sniffed, "It's okay, I'm blocking it with my hand, you come back quickly!" ”

Su Renhua hung up the phone and rushed back to the company.

There was already chaos outside the company, and a bunch of people blocked the door and asked the Su family to come up with the payment quickly, otherwise the contract would be terminated.

Some orders are shipped in the past few days, if there is no such thing, according to the project progress with Mr. Zhang, he will be able to get the first step to withdraw the funds in these days, but something happened in these days.

The group of people outside seemed to know that there would be a problem with Mr. Zhang's project early in the morning, and they heard the news early and rushed in as soon as something happened.

Su Mo was trying to maintain order, but no one listened to him.

Qi Xinghe sat in the company to rest, and when he saw his father slipping in through the side door, he immediately got up, "Dad, I'm sorry for you, I shouldn't have taken that order." ”

Su Renhua sighed, he couldn't beat or scold this little son, who let this son get it in with his hard work, and it wasn't his fault that this matter was wrong.

"You go upstairs and rest first, I'll go see what's going on outside."

After seeing Qi Xinghe go upstairs, Su Renhua planned to go to the main gate to have a look, and the people in the company trotted over and whispered to Su Renhua: "Mr. Su, Su Mo's side seems to have been almost appeased." ”

Su Renhua raised his eyebrows unexpectedly, "He's been appeased?" How to appease? ”

The man said: "Before calling you, Su Mo had already come out of the bank, and he mortgaged the house in your house. ”

Su □□ didn't hear it clearly at first, and there was a commotion outside, so he asked again, "What did you mortgage out?" ”

"House! Your big villa over there in Jinshuiwan, don't you know? ”

Su Renhua's feet were weak, and the person next to him supported him in time, "Are you okay?" ”

Su Renhua shook his hands, his chest rose and fell violently, and he pointed at Su Mo's back and said, "Call Su Mo over to me!" ”

"But he may not be able to call for a while."

"What nonsense are you! I'll call you over! ”

"Good! Good! ”

Half an hour later, Su Mo dragged his tired body close to the office that once belonged to him.

What greeted him was not Su Renhua's care, nor Qi Xinghe's worries, but Su Renhua's folder and Qi Xinghe's white eyes.

The sharp corner of the folder smashed on Su Mo's forehead, and he instantly saw blood, and it hurt so much.

"Su Mo, you rebel! Do you still have me as a father in your eyes! ”

The author has something to say:

Thanks for the support, take a bow

Thank you to the little angel who voted for me during 2023-07-30 17:16:45~2023-07-31 17:22:58~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: the fish sticks were not delicious 15 bottles; 10 bottles long; 1 bottle of oxygen and Yan Hesheng;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 2K 22
What if the Mr. Pevensie had more of a story that one led on? Was he really off fighting a war? Maybe Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy weren't the fir...
257K 8.2K 27
In the Hyuuga clan, there were two important families that feuded for hundreds of years . One day, they both came to a decision, that the daughter a...
1M 77.9K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
13.7K 553 31
He is a ger who came from feudal times. His greatest wish is to have a piece of land that belongs to him, marry a hard-working man and have a lovely...