Brothers in all but blood

By Laia_Lupin

A Harry Potter x Marvel x Percy Jackson crossover. Peter Parker, Percy Jackson and Harry Potter are brothers... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9

4

434 16 1
By Laia_Lupin

PETER'S POV

Right now I'm in an Avenger's meeting. Fury is talking about something while Mr Stark is doing something on his phone and Steve is looking at him with his look of disappointment.

"I want you to bring me these people." Fury said, attracting everyone's attention back to him.

He then passed two files around. Several of the Avenger's frowned when they saw them, some even shouting things like "They're so young!" or "I'm not doing this!"

Then the two files reached me. I opened the first one to find a picture of Harry with his snake pet from before he went to war. I opened the second one to find a picture of Percy wearing his Camo Half-Blood t-shirt. Why? Why my brothers?! I tried to quickly mask my surprised face, hoping that none of my teammates had seen it.

I read Harry's file first.

_____________________________________

Name:
Hadrian James Potter

Father:
Unknown

Mother:
Lily Evans

Suspicions:
Strange things happening near him
Spotted in several places at the same time
Disappeared for several months
Waving a stick like a maniac
Seen in a flying car
Not attended school since the age of 11
No medical attendance
Disappearing on the spot
Seen flying on a thin object
Seen with a new born baby (might have kidnapped it)
Etc
_____________________________________

Okay, so they didn't know that much. Just a few slip ups, everything related to being a wizard. They didn't even know his actual age, his actual family, nationality. Nothing, except that they had seen Teddy. And that he has a pet snake (the snake is called Snippy, just if you were wondering).

Lets hope the same thing goes for Percy.

_____________________________________

Name:
Perseus Achilles Jackson

Father:
Unknown

Mother:
Sally Jackson

Suspicions:
Water exploding
Disappeared for a few months
Spotted around Greece and Italy
Disappearse every summer
Seen with different weapons
Flying on a black figure
No medical attendance
Dropped his class in a shark tank
Exploding a bus
Exploding a school sports hall
Attacking a fellow student
Attacking street dogs and cats
Fought against his kidnapper
Etc

_____________________________________

They didn't really know that much about Percy either. Most of the things are demigod related, some from before he even knew that he even was one. The only thing that worried me was that they knew about mom.

I did a casual nod and passed their files to Thor. I had to get out of here as soon as possible and warn them about it. Was I rebeling behing the Avenger's back? Yes, but family before all.

I should have known that Thor would recognise Percy, Thor is a god and Percy is a demigod after all.

"I shall never capture Perseus Jackson!" he shouted, his loud voice hurting my ears.

"And I'm not going after Hadrian Potter!" Mr Stark shouted after Thor.

Fury glared at the both of them, daring them to disobey his orders more.

"Hadrian Potter is the-"

"Perseus Jackson is the-"

They both shut up when they saw the warning looks that I sent towards them. I wasn't allowing Thor to out my younger brother! I wasn't allowing Mr Stark to say anything about Harry, he might get him in worse trouble!

"They're both very dangerous people, aren't they Nat?" Clint saved Thor and Mr Stark from Fury wrath. What did Clint and Nat know? Why did they stop both of them from speaking more? I will have to poke around some more later.

PERCY'S POV

"Please mom!" Harry begged to her. "Please let me place some wards and protection spells around the appartment!"

Peter had just arrived from his meeting with his friends from work and had told us that we (Harry and I) were in their radar and their actual targets.

I understood Harry, he just want to protect his family! With a bit of magic he could probably make the Avengers not be able to track us or even see this appartment.

"There is no need, Harry. They don't know where we live, do they?" she asked Peter.

"I don't think so, but they do know that you're Percy's mother."

Mom thought about it for a while. I hope she does let him place the wards, we're all very paranoid. And the war the Harry fought in and that I fought in just increases our paranoia.

"Fine," she agreed, "but don't place too many. We still need to be able to locate our house without getting lost or anything."

"Thanks!" Harry gave her a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug.

She rolled her eyes fondly at him and left to cook dinner. I hope she bakes some blue cookies.

Once mom left, Peter dragged Harry and I to our room (yes, we share). He locked the door and Harry placed some privacy charms, knowing that he would tell us something more about us being the targets and didn't want mom to find out.

"Thor was there and he nearly outed you as a demigod," Peter told me.

"Thor?!" I exclaimed.

"But I thought that gods aren't allowed to interfere in mortal's lifes or something?" Harry asked him.

"I'll have to ask him..." I muttered my eyebrows furrowed.

"Thor was about to say that you were a demigod when Nat and Clint interrupted him, nearly as if they know what you are and didn't want the rest to know!" Peter told us more.

My eyes widened, "Natalia Romanova and Clint Barton?!"

"She know goes by Natasha Romanoff know, but yes."

I can't believe it! After the fight againts Kronos, Clint and Natalia decided to leave Camp Half-Blood as they thought that they were old enough to start a life of their own.

Clint is a son of Apollo, his amazing archery skills are enough to prove it. He isn't that good of a doctor or a musician, but his skills with a bow and arrow compensate for his lack of the other two. Natalia is a daughter of Ares that had been part of the Hunters of Artemis. She had lasted there around twenty years before she decided to leave and join the other demigods at Camp Half-Blood.

And now I knew where they were.

HARRY'S POV

I think Percy knew Barton and Romanoff. I mean, his reaction was enough to prove my point.

"Oh, and Harry?" Peter said, "Mr Stark seemed to know you too, he nearly outed you as a wizard."

"Stark you say?" I asked him. The name rang a bell in my head. I know that Peter had mentioned him a few times, but now was the first time that I actually stopped to think about him. "His name does ring a bell, I think he went to Hogwarts..."

Both of my brothers watched me think, not making my task of thinking any easier to me.

I think I recognise that name from Hogwarts. There was this boy, three years older than me, in Gryffindor that Percy (Ron's brother) would always complain about. He used to say that the boy was even worse that the Weasley Twins. I think I've had a few detentions with him, including some with Umbitch. He was always with the Twins and Lee, commentating with Lee during the quidditch matches because (I heard the Twins and Oliver complain about it a few times) his father had banned him from playing Quidditch. When he came back for the war, he had this glowing circle on his chest and he refused to answer any questions about his time away from Hogwarts. Fred, George and Lee were very downhearted when Stark's body was never found and was presumed dead.

"That bloody bastard!" I roared, scaring my brothers. "He had fucking died! We never found his body! When I get my hands on him, I swear I will-"

"Do you know him?" Percy asked.

I explained everything to them. Stark being a Gryffindor, him being three years older than me, being the Twins best friend along side with Lee, how we thought he was dead, everything.

"He's only twenty?!" Peter asked me, looking so surprised.

"Yeah, he is."

"He looks so much older!"

"I'll fix that, you'll see." was all I said.

PETER'S POV

"So are we letting the catch us or do we do normal life and if we come across them, we fight them and return home?" Harry asked us after we had calmed him down.

"I don't want to fight you guys!" I complained, flopping on my bed like a fish.

Percy's intelligent reply was, "Then don't."

In the end, we came up with a plan. Percy brought some celestial bronze from Camp Half-Blood, I tinkered with it and Harry added some magic. Our magnificent result was three bronze rings for each of us.

We used the celestial bronze so that it could work properly with all the magic and electronic. I added some electronics so that when the ring got tapped twice in the engraving that it had (my engraving was a spider, Percy's a trident and Harry's the symbol of the Deathly Hallows), it would send our location to the other two so that we could locate each other. Harry's magic was used so that they wouldn't go crazy or explode and so that all of us could use them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 655 62
140 years after the war against Hybern, and Katie, Tamlin's daughter, has lived protected in the Spring court and never left its borders, always wond...
1M 35.4K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
6.4K 99 10
Emily prentiss has a daughter who she kept a secret for 18 years when her daughter lands a job at the BAU she decides to tell her team about her. soo...
480K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...