The king

By baleighwhitworth

BOOK I The King. No one knows his name nor seen his face. They call him cruel, frightening, and won't show hi... More

author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
another journey
published

39

633 21 0
By baleighwhitworth

THE KING
~ Arabella's pov ~

Months have passed since my sister's failed wedding, and there has been some talk amongst the village about her, but it was not like we'd assumed it would be.

I have not spoken to Serena nor my parents since the wedding, I had been busy trying to get ready for my own. Tomorrow will be the day that Jaxson and I will forever be together, tie a knot into our relationship.

I will no longer be Lady Arabella Houstings, I will be Queen Arabella Alexander. Coronation for myself was placed for tomorrow as well, they wished to waste no time in having their new queen.

Jaxson has been the sweetest, only planning the wedding how I wished and pictured it to be and leaving no room for his opinions. He wished for our day to be special for me, but I wanted the same for him as well.

I needed to be alone, soaking in all the goodness of being an unmarried woman and running to the place I find peace and have always found peace within when I lived in the village.

The tree upon the hill, away from the village.

Taking a carriage out to the village was the easiest escape, Bridger on the other hand had gone mad that I never spoke to Jaxson about my leave, but I brushed him off since he had done the same to me when I asked about Serena.

A book in hand and the sun beating down my face as the wind topples through my hair, nothing could be better than this.

Trudging up the hill, I hear horsemen and horses coming up the hill and I am curious to know who comes up here. A golden carriage awaits, and the door is opened for the one and only king Jaxson.

He spots me in an instant, fixing the color of his coat and nearing me. I figured he would not leave me be, he constantly worried for my safety or if I am the one bringing trouble.

Someday I will soon see him do the same for our children.

Our. Children.

A life I never thought could exist for me.

Jaxson smiles sweetly, standing before me with his hands upon his hips. "I knew I would find you here."

"You know you are not supposed to see me before the wedding, king Jaxson," I tease.

He tilts his head, and the sun reflects off his teeth as they shine brightly through the sunlight. "I am very aware of that, but I am afraid I cannot go a day without seeing my beautiful soon to be wife."

"You touch me." I place my hand upon my heart.

He chuckles, waving off his horsemen, and they quickly pack their things, taking off down the hill.

Jaxson looks back at my confused form. He smiles, taking a seat beside me against the tree. "I am here with you, I do not want you ever to be alone nor feel it."

The wind brussels through the air again, my brown locks fly all over the place and he watches passionately.

"You do not want a bachelorette party? I am sure Ugene can make one for you," I ask him.

He shakes his head, eyeing the book in my hand. "This is more than enough, this is all I ever want."

"I cannot believe that we are getting married tomorrow..." I trail, trying to hide my smile by biting my lip.

His smile rises. "How do you feel now that we have come this far? Do you feel nervous?"

"Of course, I do." I laugh. "I am to take over this country along with you, how could I not be filled with nerves?"

His hand lifts, caressing my cheek. "You are my bossy lady, I cannot see anyone else being a better queen than you."

"I am not bossy." I playfully hit his chest, causing laughter to fill the air from him.

"When you want your point to be crossed, then yes, you are bossy," he explains.

I stand, closing my book, and rolling my eyes playfully. Hearing shuffling beside me, Jaxson stands; towering over my being and squints his eyes at me.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He tilts his head in question.

"No..." Trailing, I say.

Suddenly, my throat is grabbed and my body is pressed against Jaxson's chest, he breathes over my lips and I cannot help but let out a solid giggle onto his.

A small smile forms upon his lips- one that he cannot hide and we both lean in for a kiss.

Jaxson pulls us into a different position, sliding behind me with his arms over me and we watch from over the hill at the village.

"Look at all of this..." He whispers, his breath coating my ears and causing a shiver of delight to tangle in my bones. "This will be yours, all yours tomorrow."

"It is yours too," I reply, laying my head against his shoulder.

His lips press against my cheek, settling for another kiss on my skin. His lips disappear down my jaw, to my neck; lingering there to keep stuttering.

My eyes cross when he begins to lick and suck at my soft skin.

"I just cannot get enough of you," he whispers into my ear, pulling the strap of my dress down from my shoulder, leaving it bare naked. "What if we do something we have never done before?"

"Like what?" I breathe.

He felt good, too good. It was unbelievable how well he knew how to seduce a lady.

"Let me fill you up against that tree. It can be a little present before we are hitched tomorrow," he said.

"What if someone comes up here?" I fear.

"Then they will see their queen getting pleasured by their king," he answers simply. His hand collapsed over my neck again, pushing me against the tree and my back hit against it harshly, but I do not care.

My hands reach for the buttons of his shirt, breaking them when I get the chance. His naked chest is bare to me and we are eating each other's face off in the midst.

Little moans escape my lips as he swallows them whole and I feel him press against my thigh. His giant hands lower my corset down, letting my breast be exposed to the air.

Our lips unlatch for a moment and he is leaning down to suck on one of my breasts which causes me and my insides to become like jelly.

Bundling up my dress, I am wearing no undergarments because I know that it drives him mad. Suddenly, when I think he is about to spring out himself, he is dropping to his haunches, kissing my thighs.

But I cannot stop him, I cannot utter a sentence much less breath out to him.

His eyes find mine as he is sucking and licking up my thigh, and his eyes darken at my response to him.

"Today, I shall pleasure my wife," he utters against my skin which vibrates to my core. My hands latch onto his hair as he devours into me, licking my clit and I am putty into his hands.

"Jaxson," I breathe.

He was so unpredictable. One moment we were having a sweet conversation and being there for each other and the next moment he was between my thighs.

"Yes, love?" He looks up at me, sharing one of those charming smiles while his lips glistens with my juices.

"Do not stop," I say, and he gives me his hand, letting me squeeze it whenever I wish to. My other hand went back into his hair, messing it up but it seemed to not mind.

His other hand holds my thigh, squeezing my pale skin till it is reddened by his touch. I can hear his horsemen from far off yelling at the horses to climb up the hill.

They were coming back and I was suddenly more turned on, but also in fear of them catching us like this.

"Jaxson, they are coming back," I told him.

He chuckles at me. "Then you must let go or they will have a show."

"Jaxson," I moan, squeezing my eyes in fear. Why did the feeling of us getting caught like this make me want him even more? Why did it feel so thrilling?

"Cum, Bella," he breathes.

A sensation washes over my being, a feeling oh so good and washes over me and I let out a moan, filling his mouth with my juices until I can no longer let it out.

He laps up everything until I am dry, and he is coming up from under my dress just as the carriage begins to roll up the hill and I am fixing my corset back over my breasts.

Jaxson is licking his lips, palming his jaw to keep his laughter in as the horsemen stop and watch us with curious gazes.

"Stop laughing." I hit Jaxson with my gloved hand, but he does not listen to my command-yet only chuckles harder.

He does not face his men, only buttoning up his shirt that only had three buttons left to fix. My face is red with embarrassment because I knew they knew something had happened between us.

"Your majesty, it is getting rather late. We do not wish for lady Houstings to catch a cold," one of the guards says aloud, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

Jaxson nods, but does not turn to face his horseman. "Of course, thank you for your concern."

The horseman bows even though his king is not facing him and plants himself back on the seat to hold the horses down.

The moment Jaxson meets my eyes, he cannot contain his laughter which causes me to bundle out with a smile of my own. I could not believe this man was to be my husband, but the thought of us getting married tomorrow brought happiness within me; knowing I will have a fulfilled life with a love like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844 47 10
bridgerton fans. In the grand halls of Regency London, amidst the elegance and opulence, resides Arabella Kingsley of Everleigh, a dear friend to th...
140K 4.4K 35
[Draft 1 of Lady Whistledown's Unpublished Papers] Dear Reader, "Egredere Audacter Et Fideliter "~ Go Out Boldly and Faithfully, is the Vincent famil...
987K 46.5K 48
In hiding as a maid, Princess Adelaide must resist the charms of the devilishly handsome Duke of Kingfield. But could he help her if she told him her...
4.5M 196K 35
"Deliciously captivating! It's the perfect amount of laughs, love and drama. You won't be able to put this book down!" - Grace K @ HQ. When Agatha be...