Desire Alive

By JakTsu3

After Ace created the new world he decides to stay with his friend to start a new life. But shortly a spacequ... More

Prolonged
Ready! Fight the AST!
Fight for the Princess
A "Normal" Date part 1
A "normal" Date part 2
The Ice spirit
Ready... Fight!
Saving Hermit
A "Normal" trip to the hot springs
Nightmare stalker

The New girl/spirit

439 16 5
By JakTsu3

In the middle of the destroyed city their was Origami standing right infront of someone and in the distaste a loud explosion was heard in the distance and someone was up in the air looking down at the smoke cloud.
Ones the smoke cloud dies down it reveal Aine who have bruises over her body and the person that was up in the sky was Houki who was completely find.

Aine:(thoughs) I wasn't able to land a hit.

Aine looks at the sky and sees Houki was no longer their she looks around but couldn't find her until she gets hit on the back of the head and falls unconscious. Origami saw this and was about to go and fight against Houki but the person that she was facing places her energy sword on her neck.

????: Checkmate!

The match is over. Second Lieutenant Takeshi Mana and Ukiyo Houki wins.

Origami: Ukiyo?!

Command center

Ryouko: they totally dominated in a ten on two match. I guess that you expect from them who kill a spirit after all. The Guardian and the others don't stand a chance now.

Timeskip

Ryouko: the two of you should go ahead and introduce yourself properly this time.

Mana: I'm the second Lieutenant Takamiya Mana.

Takamiya Mana

Houki: second Lieutenant Ukiyo Houki.

Aine, Himekawa and Yurisia after hearing her last name where suprised and they about to ask her a question but they see Ryouko hits them on the head with her clipboard not only them also Origami and Aine.

Ryouko: you guys... why would you destroy valuable equipment in a mock battle?

Four: sorry.

Ast Girl: aren't they the Ace of the JGSDF?

Ryouko: be more careful next time!

Ryouko than looks at Houki and Mana.

Ryouko: I'll be showing footage from our last battle against Hermit two months ago, so take a seat somewhere.

Mana and Houki seat next to Origami and Aine

Mana: the captain so restrictive. That's why the spirit keep taking advantage of our unit.

Origami: agreed.

Mana: we think Alike, don't we?

Origami: I heard you two killed a spirit.

Houki: about what killing a spirit?

Origami just nobs and everyone continue to wacth the footage until they saw the part where everyone were together. But what Mana and Houki see is Tohka with a different Astral Dress that looks almost similar to Geats Magnum form. They were going to ask them about it but what Mana sees suprised her, what she saw was Tycoon with out his helmet and she recognized.

Mana: Nii-sama?

The four girls look at her a bit suprised after seen Shido and started to question if Shido and Shiori have another siblings other than Y/n and Kotori.

Timeskip

Mana and Houki were walking in the hallway and they were stop by the four girls. And Origami was the first person to speak.

Origami: what did you mean be Nii-sama? I heard nothing of Shido having another sister like you

Aine: and Houki are you related to y/n Ukiyo?

Houki: y/n Ukiyo?

Mana: Do you know them?

Origami: we do... Shido is my lover and y/n is Aine lover.

Raizen High school
[Rooftop]

Miyako: y/n, what happened to you?

Y/n was with his friends and everyone was looking at him because he have a band-aids on his face and couple of bruises as well. And everyone was wondering what happen to him. Specifically Miyako because she saw him last night and left in a hurry.

Y/n: some asshole try to rob me last night after I left your apartment.

Miyako: so you fought him?

Y/n remember what happen last night when he fought against the spirit call Nightmare.

Y/n: yes and he kick my ass. (Thoughs) well she...

His friends look at him suprised.

(From Top left to Right)
Kyou Nekozaki
Ai Kamiya
Yuu Izumi
Yui Hachimitsu
Shuu Inuzuka

Shuu: now we know that but that doesn't explain about the bump on your head.

On y/n head he has a bump on his head and just remembering it who he got it gets a headache.

Y/n: I don't what to talk about it.

Flashback

Tohka: y-y/n how do I put this?

Y/n: why are you asking me? Why didn't you ask Shiori or Kotori to help you to put on a bra anyway?

Tohka: but you say when I need help you will help me.

Y/n:(blush) yeah I said that but... I'm a guy.

Kotori:(radio) come one, stop the bouncing. You don't want any of your classmates to see Tohka around without a bra, right?

Y/n:(whispering) no, but why you didn't help her with that?!

Kotori:(radio) are you backing out of your own word onii-chan?

Y/n:(whispering) you wondering why you get Grounded now.

Kotori:(panicking) wait! We don't have to go with extreme measures!

Y/n:(whispering) too late...

He than sights.

Y/n: alright I will help you.

Tohka smiles and turn her back and so y/n started to help her to put on a bra. But what he didn't realize was that he left the door wide open and someone was coming in. And in the moment when he was about to help Tohka someone walks in.

Shiori: Nii-san! We are going to be late to school.

Y/n after hearing Shiori voice he turns pale and was hoping that he didn't left the door open. He slowly looks back and sees that it's open but to make things worse Shiori was their and she didn't look happy at all. In Shiori point of view was y/n taking off Tohka Bra.

She than slowly pulls out her axe beat and this made y/n nervous and Kotori was laughing like crazy because in the situation that her older brother was in it.

Y/n: Kotori, you are fourteen right....

Kotori:(radio) yes, did you forgot my age?

Y/n: no... because....

Shiori was about to smack him with axe beat, but before it made contact with him he said.

Y/n: BECAUSE YOU ARE GROUNDED UNTIL YOU TURN FREAKING 18!

SMACK!

End of Flashback

Y/n: I don't want to talk about it.

Kotori:(crying) onii-chan you are so cruel.

Y/n:(thoughs) each action has consequences.

Shuu: so are you going to talk about the time you spending timr with your Kohai.

Y/n just glares at him making to close his mouth.

Kyou: come on Ukiyo.

Y/n: my answer is still no.

Kyou: well just hope she doesn't dump you like Chidorigafuchi.

Y/n:(Thoughs) do want the city destroyed or what!

Kamiya: well aside for y/n love life... we are having a new student.

Y/n: a new student?

Yui: and she will be in Shido classroom.

Y/n:(through) a new student at this time?

Timeskip
[Shido Classroom]

Tamae: good morning, Class! We have a transfer student joining us!

Shido: hmmm?

Tamae: all right, you can come in now!

The door opens everyone looks at the door and the transfer student walk in and approached towards the board. She starts to write down her name and looks at everyone.

Kurumi: My name is Tokisaki Kurumi.

She smiles and everyone (except Shido, Tohka and Origami) went crazy.

Kurumi: I am a spirit.

Everyone went silent and Shido, Tohka and Origami went serious.

Tamae: Thank you for that unique self-introduction! Now let me find you a seat.

Kurumi: before you do, may I mention something?

Tamae: what is it?

Kurumi: I'm still unfamiliar with this school. If-

Tonomachi: I can do it!

He said it while he stands up and with his hand raise and Kurumi....

Kurumi: no, thank you.

Tonomachi: huh?

Kurumi than approach towards Shido.

Kurumi: are you Itsuka Shido?

Shido: huh... yes.

Kurumi after hearing his answer she smiles.

Kurumi: than do you know Ukiyo Y/n?

After hearing the name Tohka was getting a bit suspicious.

Shido: yes... why?

Kurumi: because I want him to show me around and I want to thank him.

Tohka: for what?

Kurumi: for saving me last night.

Everyone:

(They say what and What the fuck)

Timeskip

Kotori:(radio) we've confirmed it ourselves. She really is a spirit. Well, it works out for us.

Shiori: so I just need to win her heart before the AST butt in.

Kotori:(radio) yes.

Shiori: and y/n?

Kotori:(radio) right now he is busy with Tohka.

Shiori: alright...

Shiori started to head where Kurumi was waiting for y/n and ones she saw her. She approached towards her and smile.

Shiori: hi, are you Tokisaki Kurumi?

Kurumi: yes and you are?

Shiori: sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Itsuka Shiori. I'm Shido's twin.

Kurumi: his twin?

Shiori: yes and I know you wanted Nii-san to show you around but right now he is busy.

Kurumi: shido?

Shiori: no y/n.

Kurumi: is Ukiyo your brother?

Shiori: yes.

Kurumi: alright, it's sad to hear that he is occupied right now. But I'm thankful for agreeing to show me around.

Shiori: no problem, should we begin?

Kurumi agrees with her and started to follow her.

Fraxinus

Kurumi:(monitor) what are you going to show mefirst?

Shiori:(monitor) huh...

Three options appear on the monitor.

-Rooftop
-infirmary
-cafeteria/Student store

Kotori: everyone, make your choice! You have five seconds!

Everyone made their choice.

Kotori: Rooftop seems to be the most popular. Who voted the third option?

Reine: I did.

Kotori: may I know why?

Reine: by the process of elimination. The school nurse is in the infirmary, and it would be best to be on the Rooftop when the sun is setting.

Kotori: sounds romantic. Shiori, did you heard it?

Raizen High school

Shiori: how about I show you the Cafeteria and the student store?

Kurumi: okay.

They started to head towards the Cafeteria but they didn't notice they were been spy by Aine, Himekawa, Yurisia and Origami. How they find out well thanks to Origami who told them about Kurumi, they were about to follow them but a pair of hands came out of a room and graves them. Before they could react they get pull inside of the room and the group responsible came out and quickly lock the room and they were Y/n, Tohka and Shido.

Y/n: this should keep them busy.

Shido: who did convince Tohka to help us? She was mad at you a moment ago.

Y/n just points at her and Shido sees Tohka eating Kinako Bread.

Shido: I see.

With the Rider and spirit

Shiori: the most popular things that they sell is the Yakisoba bread. Well that's what everyone buys.

Kurumi: is that so?

Shiori: but personally, I'd recommend Durian bread! And brush your teeth afterwards, that's what Shido saids.

Kurumi: is that so?

Shiori turns and sees that Kurumi was too close and this made her to step back.

Kurumi: Ara Ara

Shiori: what where you doing?

Kurumi: I'm terribly sorry. I wad fascinated by your face.

Shiori:(throughs) why I feel that an idol will said that to me in the near future?

Kotori:(radio) you're supposed to seduce her!

Shiori: my bad.

Fraxinus

Reine: we haven't dealt with a spirit like this before.

Kotori: let's try to get as much data out of her as we can.

Three new options appear on the monitor.

-what did you mean when you said you were a spirit earlier today?

-Kurumi, where did you go to school before you came here?

-Kurumi, what panties are you wearing right now?

Kotori: there are the options.

Kannazuki: let's go with the third option.

Kotori: the reason being?

Kannazuki: panties that are barely visible through black tights are one of mankind's treasures.

Kotori just looks at him bit a blank expression after what she just heard. So she snaps her finger and two man stared to dragged him away.

Kannazuki: Commander, have mercy! Please have mercy!

Kotori: you are lucky that y/n, Shido or Shiori aren't hear.

Trio:(radio) we heard that.

Kotori than looks at monitor but more specific the third option and reads it.

Kotori: "Kurumi, what panties are you wearing right now?" Why is this option even here?

Shiori:(radio) do you want me to say that.

Kotori: huh... yes....

Kotori was on her own thoughs until she realized what she just said. And looks at monitor and sees Shiori embarrassed.

Shiori:(monitor) Kurumi, what panties are you wearing right now?

Kotori panic after seen what she has done.

Raizen High school

Kurumi: what panties?

Kotori:(radio) onee-chan I didn't want you to say that! We were going to ask about the spirit thing! Try to cover it up.

Shiori:(whispering) you should've been clearer!

Kurumi: would you like to see them?

Shiori looks at her suprised.

Kurumi: I don't mind showing them to you.

Shiori: huh!

Shiori was now panicking and was hoping for a miracle and a miracle happened because someone felt down the stairs and they look at the person who felt and was no other than y/n.

Shiori/Kurumi: y/n?!

They help him to stand up and they wondering why he felt from the stairs.

Y/n:(thoughs) she was wearing pink.

Flashbacks

Yn/shido: we heard that!

Y/n: he is lucky that we aren't their.

Shido: yes, and apparently he didn't learn his lesson.

Tohka: what are you two talking about?

Y/n: nothing much.

Kotori:(radio) Kurumi, what panties are you wearing right now

This alarm the pair of Riders.

Y/n: Kotori what did you read it out loud!

Shido: how will Shiori cover it up.

Y/n: I don't know but if it was you... probably you will just make it worse.

Shido: hey! what was supposed to mean?!

Y/n: what you think? But Shiori will come up with something quick.

Aine: YYY/NNN!!!

Y/n turns and sees Aine running straight towards the trio but more specific towards him and she jumps and does a drop kick but her skirt raise up and bit and he saw something before he recieve the blow on his face.

After been kick on the face by Aine he felt from stairs all the way down and landed almost right infront of Shiori and Kurumi. And the two of them help him to stand up but remembers what he saw a second ago.

Y/n:(thoughs) she was wearing pink.

Present time

Shiori: Onii-chan are you alright?

Y/n: yes, I'm alright.

Y/n than looks at Kurumi.

Y/n: you are the transfer student

Kurumi: yes, and you are y/n Ukiyo in other words Geats.

Y/n and Shiori have their eyes wide open of shock after hearing that Kurumi know y/n secret.

Y/n: who do you know?!

Kurumi: because I'm a spirit.

Shiori: speaking of spirit... what did you mean by spirit?

Kurumi: the two of you don't have to play dumb. Shiori, Shido and y/n - San, I'm sure you know very well what spirit are.

Y/n:h-how do you know about us?!

Kurumi: that's a secret. Like you used to say before right... Ace Ukiyo.

Y/n looks at her confuse but the name sounds too familiar for him.

Kurumi: at the moment, there's only one thing I can tell the three of you.

Shiori: and that is?

Kurumi: I've had feelings for the three of you ever since i found out about the three of you.

Fraxinus

Kotori:

Raizen High school

Kurumi: that why being able to spend time with one of you this makes me exceptionally happy.

She was now infront of both Riders and holds y/n hand.

Kurumi: I have a favor to ask you. Would you mind listening to my request?

Y/n looks at her confuse about her request and before he could respond they hear footsteps coming down from the stairs and they see Tohka and Aine coming down and fast.

Y/n: Tohka! Aine!

Kurumi: Ara Ara, what are you two doing?

Tohka: that's my line.

Y/n: since when you said Ara Ara?

Aine: you shouldn't need to hold hands at school!

Shiori: saids the person who always hold hand with him while you were still dating him.

Kurumi: the fact of the matter is that my iron levels have bottom out. So being the kind man he is, y/n San lent a hand.

Y/n have an eyebrow raise and looks at them knowing they were about to do and he doesn't look suprised at all. Aine drops to her knees but Origami quickly went down and quickly kick her on the knee making her fall.

Origami: Chidorigafuchi iron is low, too.

Aine:(through) was that really necessary?!

Tohka: i don't have much iron, either!

Y/n: is that so?

Tohka: yeah, I feel my bottom isn't as steely as it should be.

Y/n: that's not what they are talking about!

Shiori:(sight) what a day.

Timeskip

Infront of the school gates we can see the y/n, the Itsuka Twins, Tohka and Kurumi ready to go to their separate ways.

Kurumi: thank you for showing me around. I truly grateful.

She comes closer and whisper something to the trio.

Kurumi: though I wish I could've been alone with the three of you.

This made the twins nervous and y/n was on his on throughs.

Kurumi: all right. If you'll excuse me, I'll be off now.

Y/n:(throughs) why did she call me Ace Ukiyo? And why does that name sound too familiar.

???:(flashback) Ace-kun...

Y/n comes back to senses after noticing that Aine and Origami were no longer their.

Y/n: where did Aine and Origami go?

Tohka who was hugging his arm looks at him.

Tohka: I don't know. They disappeared at some point.

Y/n: I hope they don't do nothing stupid.

With Kurumi

Kurumi: I should be more patient. I'm saving the fun for-

She than bumps into someone and he looks at her a bit piss off.

Kurumi: Ara Ara, I'm awfully sorry about that.

Thug1: hey hold on, little lady. You bumped into me. An apology not gonna cut it.

Thug 2: hot damn, this girl's cute!

Thug3: what's your name? Let's hang out!

Kurumi: Ara Ara. Could it be that you want to get it on with me?

Thug2: get it on? Damn, she forward!

Thug3: you catch up quick. Are you into that kinda thing?

Kurumi: well, as much as anybody else. Other people can see us here. Come this way.

Kurumi started to lead them into a dark alley way and ones they were inside. The only thing that could be heard was gun shots and the scream of fear by the three thugs until their was completely silent. And it show the alleyway way cover in blood the walls and the floor only person their was Kurumi completely find like nothing have happen.

Kurumi: that was delightful.

Mana: looks like we were too late.

Kurumi: Ara Ara you two are

Houki: you made a huge mess eating again...

Nightmare.

With the Riders and Spirits

Y/n: we got everything for tonight dinner.

Tohka: we are having hamburger steak tonight?

Kotori:(radio) oh, I'd love that too!

Shiori: and the three of us will cook tonight.

The group were heading towards their home but they see two girls standing right infront one of them looks like she has the same age of Kotori and the other girl is someone that y/n quickly recognize.

Y/n:(throughs) is the girl from last night. Now that I look at her, she could have the same age as Shido and Shiori.

Mana than approach towards the twins and smiles.

Mana: it's just like Tobiichi I mean, nee-sama told me.

Y/n: does anyone know her.

Tohka: no.

Shido: no.

Shiori: no.

What Mana did next suprised everyone because she hugs Shido and Shido while screaming Nii-sama and nee-sama.

Y/n: did I heard that right?!

Mana than looks at y/n.

Y/n: please don't tell me that I'm also your brother.

Mana than looks at Houki.

Mana: Houki we found our siblings!

This took everyone by suprised.

Shiori: wait you are telling that she...

Mana: yes, She is Houki Ukiyo and he most be Y/n Ukiyo.

This took the twins and Tohka by suprised while Houki and y/n were looking at each other.

Y/n:(throughs) she might have the answer that I'm looking for...

With Aine

Aine was with Himekawa and Yurisia heading to their respective homes until Yurisia decided to speak.

Yurisia: since when alone now I want to tell you this Aine.

Aine: what is it?

Yurisia: when you drop kick y/n you forgot about something.

Aine: about what?

Himekawa: you were wearing a skirt.

Yurisia: you saw it as well.

Aine looks at them confused until something did click on her mind.

Aine: d-don't tell me that....

Yurisia: yes, we saw your panties and color.

Aine was now embarrassed until she remember something else Y/n saw them as well and explained the reason of why he was looking at her. Aine than turns red as Kabuto and scream.

Next Time
Kurumi true identity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 24 16
"𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲?" 𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗱...
9.7K 148 25
After protecting the world from Hajun for 8000+ years, Tenma Yato, knowed also as Ren Fujii found his death by the hand of the Eastern Expedition. Ho...
2.8K 143 8
1000 years ago, a calamity befell the earth; the first space quake occurred. It is unknown how many died from it, but it is known to be at least 20%...
92.7K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...