Space

By AMAC45

Everyone has a space to fill in this world. Come with me on my journey to find mine. More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

6

888 40 0
By AMAC45

Scarlett's POV

"Okay Cinnamon and Biscuit." I say as I dry my hands while looking at my pups. "How do I look?"

My doggies woof and smile at me then they grab one of their toys each and bring them over to me.

"I'm glad you like what I'm wearing." I say with a smile then I throw my dogs' toys out of my bedroom then they chase after them.

I then grab my phone and head back to the kitchen to continue cooking for my first date tonight.

We played Newcastle earlier today and beat them 4-0.

I scored twice which means in my first two games I've scored six goals.

More importantly we've started off the season with 4 wins out of 4.

Jasmine, Leah, and I were gonna go out to dinner for our first date, but we all wanted to just relax for the rest of the night so I'm making dinner and we're hanging out in my home.

"This smells so good." I mumble as I stir the queso I made then I hear someone ring my doorbell so I put the spoon down on the spoon holder then I head to the door.

Once at the door, I look through the peephole and see Jasmine and Leah waiting while holding a box so I let out a deep breath then open the door.

"Damn." Jasmine says as I see her looking me up and down.

"Hello to you too." I say with a smile as I look at my dates.

Just like myself, Jasmine and Leah are wearing comfy clothes.

Jasmine's wearing a hoodie, joggers, and shoes that I think are called Chaco's.

Leah's wearing a baggy t-shirt, sweatpants, and some sort of comfy shoe.

I'm wearing a white take top that is very form fitting so it shows of my titties, shorts that make my ass look very good, and since we're in my home I'm not wearing shoes.

"Come in." I say as I open the door wider so my dates can come in then they do.

Once Jasmine and Leah are in my home I close and lock the door as my dates take off their shoes.

"So what's in the box?" I ask as I look at Jasmine.

"Uh it's for you." Jasmine says. "It was sitting outside your door."

"Oh." I say then I look at the shipping label. "Ooh it's my new rock climbing ropes."

"Rock climbing ropes?" Leah asks as I take the box from Jasmine.

"I love rock climbing." I say as I carry the box to the living room.

"So you've been to space and you love rock climbing." Leah says as I set the box down on the ottoman. "Are you like an adrenaline junkie?"

"Uh maybe." I say then I look at my doggy's. "Don't even think about touching that box."

Cinnamon and Biscuit awoo so I lead my dates into the kitchen then I check on the food.

"Is it ready?" Leah asks as she rests her chin on my right shoulder

"Almost." I say as Jasmine rests her chin on my left shoulder.

"You smell good." Jasmine says.

"Well I did just take a shower so I'd hope I smell good." I say then I lift the spoon out of the queso I made and have my dates taste it.

"Ooh that's good." Jasmine says.

"Very good." Leah says.

"Good." I say as I put the spoon down. "Now before we eat I have a very important question to ask."

"Yes?" Jasmine and Leah say.

"Are you two looking at my titties?" I ask.

"I mean I may have snuck a glance or two." Jasmine says.

"Same." Leah says making me smile.

"Good." I say then I turn and hug Jasmine. "Thank you for taking care of me when I was drunk."

"You're welcome." Jasmine says then I turn and hug Leah.

"Thank you for taking care of me when I was drunk." I say.

"You're welcome." Leah says then my stomach rumbles.

"Sounds like someone's hungry." Jasmine says.

I nod then my dates and I get our food and a drink then we sit at my kitchen table and eat.

While we eat my dates and I talk about our lives, stuff we have planned in the future, and a bunch of random stuff to help us get to know each other better.

Unlike the other ladies I've gone on dates with, there's never a lull in the conversation.

"You're a very good cook." Jasmine says as she and Leah help me clean up.

"Thanks." I say with a soft smile.

Once the food and dishes are all cleaned up, we top up our drinks then head out to living room and sit on the couch together so we can keep talking in a comfier spot.

"You wanna talk about England now?" Leah asks causing me to nod.

I got called up to the England squad.

I don't know if I'll play during these upcoming games, but it's cool that I got called up.

"Can I ask what happened in the Euro's?" I question.

England got knocked out in the Group stages of the tournament this past summer.

"The news that Sarina was signing a deal to become the manager of the Netherlands men's team broke a couple days before the tournament and pretty much just fucked our heads up." Leah says. "Then Millie got hurt in the opening game, we got three red cards in the second game and we lost all three games so it was a cluster fuck."

"It also didn't help that the team captain didn't play a single minute." Jasmine says.

For some reason Leah didn't play in the tournament at all.

"Yeah." Leah says then she pulls out some papers.

"Are you okay with Jordan coaching?" I ask as I look at the England coaching staff.

"Oh yeah." Leah says. "We're good now."

Leah and Jordan use to date, but they broke up after the 2019 World Cup.

It's been rumored that they broke up because Jordan was struggling with coping with her knee injury and it drove a wedge in-between them.

"Jordan's engaged to a very nice woman and very much whipped." Leah says with a smile.

"I didn't know she was engaged." I say then I look at the next paper.

"What do you think about these games?" I ask.

"It's nice to have games that actually mean something instead of just playing meaningless friendlies." Leah says.

"And most of those teams will be in the World Cup in two years so it's good to get a bit of knowledge on how to play them." Jasmine says then I flip to the next paper.

"I guess Jordan likes color coding stuff." I say.

"Apparently so." Leah says.

"We don't have World Cup qualifying right?" I question.

"Correct." Leah says. "Because we're hosting the 2027 World Cup we'll just be playing friendlies from June 2026 up until the World Cup starts."

"Sweet." I say. "Do you know who I'm rooming with?"

"Me." Leah says with a smile.

"I thought you roomed with Keira." I say.

"After the shit show that was the Euros, we decided to switch up the roommates."

"Oh." I say then I look at Leah and Jasmine. "I know we're on a date, but why have you two been so nice to me since I joined the team?"

Jasmine, Leah, and I have hung out together most days after training.

"You make both of us feel things that we only feel with each other." Leah says causing Jasmine to nod.

"And we'd be stupid not to explore those feelings." Jasmine says.

"Jessie and Emma said that you two feel like a piece of your relationship is missing." I say. "Do you want me to be that missing piece?"

"We'll have to hang out more, but yeah Scarlett." Jasmine says. "I think we do."

"Cool." I say while softly smiling then I remember what I did last weekend which makes me frown a bit.

"What's wrong beautiful?" Leah asks.

"I'm not good enough for you two." I admit.

"Why would you say that?" Jasmine asks.

"I had sex with Tobin and Christen." I say as I look down at my lap. "After the Man United game."

"Scarlett look at us." Leah says, but I don't which causes Leah to move over and sit with Jasmine.

A second later I feel a hand softly touch my chin then the hand guides me to look up at Leah and Jasmine.

"Did you consent to having sex with each other?" Jasmine asks causing me to nod. "Then who fucking cares Scarlett."

"You all were consenting adults and can do whatever the fuck you want to do." Leah says.

"Did you like having sex with them?" Jasmine asks.

"Yeah." I say with a shy smile.

"They do fuck good." Leah says.

"You two?" I say with a smile.

"Oh they fucked us until we all fell asleep." Jasmine says.

"Did Alex not have sex with you three?" Leah asks.

"Apparently she was being bratty so she only got to watch and couldn't touch herself." I say.

"Ooh that'd suck." Jasmine says.

"Mhmm." Leah and I say then I let out a sigh.

"If you two wanna see where this leads like I do then you should know I can't have kids." I say. "So if you two want kids then we can just be friends."

"Are you okay?" Jasmine asks. "Like medically."

"Yeah I'm fine." I say. "I just can't have kids."

"If this leads where all of us seem to want it to lead then we'll talk about kids at a later date if we want them." Leah says with a smile

"Cool." I say then I stand up and look at my dates. "I say we move this date to my theater room."

"Theater room?" Jasmine questions with a smile as she and Leah stand up.

"Mhmm." I say with a smile. "Going to space gets you a lot of endorsement deals which lets you buy a fantastic penthouse."

"I can." Leah says as I grab her hand and Jasmine's then I lead the beautiful ladies through my home and to the theater room.

Once in the theater room I lead my dates to the big ass couch then I look at my dates.

"Yes?" Leah asks.

"Admittance onto the couch costs one hug." I say cause I really like hugging Jasmine and Leah.

"You drive a hard bargain." Jasmine says then she hugs me.

"Mmm." I mumble. "You give good hugs."

"As do you princess." Jasmine says then she kisses my cheek and breaks our hug.

After I hug Jasmine, I hug Leah.

"You both give good hugs." I say.

My dates chuckle then Leah kisses my cheek.

"Dibs middle." I say as we climb onto the massive couch then I lay in-between Jasmine and Leah.

Once we're laid on the couch, Jasmine and Leah wrap an arm around me.

"This is nice." I say as I revel in the warmth I'm feeling. "This is really nice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 12.9K 81
A collection of WOSO imagines that I originally posted on my Tumblr.
56.5K 1.7K 32
Leah doesn't let new people into her life. She is a fairly well known "celebrity" now. She isn't sure who to trust other than those she was close wit...
22.2K 755 13
i'm looking up for my star girl i guess I'm stuck in this mad, mad world [ alexia putellas x fem!oc ] [ lucy bronze / ona batlle ] devilsamore, 2023
370K 6K 49
Rosie is a struggling teenager With abusive parents who won't allow her to play football, she spends every day fighting to find hope to stay alive Af...