Space

By AMAC45

Everyone has a space to fill in this world. Come with me on my journey to find mine. More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

5

814 35 1
By AMAC45

Scarlett's POV

"Hi Chrissy." I say as I sit down next to my favorite CEO.

"Hey Bubs." Christen says as I look at her.

"What's up?" Chrissy asks.

"Uh where am I?" I question.

"What do you mean?" I question then Christen blinks her eyes a few times. "Never mind."

"What?" I question.

"You are drunk as hell." Christen says then she grabs my drink and sets it down.

Once I'm no longer holding my drink, Christen cups my face.

"Pretty eyes." I say with a dopey smile.

"Thanks." Christen says with a smile. "First off you're in a bar where the Arsenal Ladies and you are having a team bonding night."

"Pub." I mumble making Christen chuckle.

"Second off you are very drunk so we're gonna stick to water until you go home." Christen says.

"Mokay." I say.

"And when the time comes we'll get someone to drive you home." Christen says. "Now do you wanna go sit with someone or stay with me."

"Jazzy and Leah." I say with a dopey smile. "They're so pretty."

"Yes they are." Christen says then she beckons someone over.

"Yes Mrs. Heath." Tobin says as appears next to us.

"Toby." I say with a smile.

"Hi Scarlett." Tobin says then she looks at her wife. "What's up?"

"Can you help Scarlett get to her ladies?" Christen asks.

My ladies?

"Yes My love." Tobin says then she helps me stand up.

Once I'm stood up, Tobin wraps an arm around me and leads me through the bar.

"Toby?" I mumble.

"Yeah?"

"Should I be embarrassed?"

"Because you're drunk?" Tobin rehotorically questions. "Not at all."

"Yay." I softly cheer.

"There are people on the team who are a lot more fucked up than you are." Toby says.

"Cool." I say then I see who were walking towards. "Ooh pretty ladies."

Tobin chuckles then she continues leading me towards the pretty ladies.

"Whatcha got there Tobs?" Jasmine says with a smile.

"Little Miss Astronaut here is a bit drunk." Tobin says.

"Hi Jazzy." I say then I lay eyes on Leah. "Hi Leah."

"Hi beautiful." Leah and Jasmine say then they split apart and pat the chair in-between them.

"Did you two drive here?" I question as I look at Jasmine and Leah.

"No we came with Katie and her girlfriend." Jasmine says as she grabs my hand.

"Why?" Leah asks.

"I don't feel safe to drive." I admit then I wobble a bit as I try to sit down.

"Yeah you're definitely not." Jasmine says as she wraps an arm around me then she helps me sit down in-between her and Leah.

"We got her Tobs." Leah says.

"I'll bring water for her." Tobin says as I look at the picture on Jasmine's phone that's illuminating the area.

I guess the UWCL draw was today.

"Thank you." Jasmine says then I lean against Leah.

"Leah?" I queston.

"Yeah Pretty girl?" Leah asks which makes me feel all fuzzy.

"Why are we in space training again?" I question

"Space training?" Jasmine and Leah question.

"The Rooms spinning." I mumble.

"Yeah." Leah says. "You definitely need some water."

- - - - -

"Just a few more steps Scarlett." Jasmine says.

"But Jazzy." I whine as I get helped to my home. "That means you and Leah leave."

"Not yet Beautiful." Leah says making me feel all fuzzy.

"Snuggles?" I question.

"If you're a good girl." Jasmine says.

"I'm always good." I mumble as we reach the door to my penthouse.

Once we reach my home Leah grabs my keys then she unlocks my door.

"Back up puppies." Leah says as Jasmine picks me up bridal style.

"EH." I squeal in surprise.

"Sorry Scar." Jasmine says as she carries me into my home. "But this way was faster."

"Warn a bitch." I say.

"Call yourself a bitch again and see what happens." Leah says as I hear my front door shut.

"Spicy Leah." I mumble.

"Is it locked?" Jasmine questions.

"Yeah." Leah says then I see her look down at my doggies. "Where's Mommy's bedroom?"

Biscuit and Cinnamon woof then they start walking back to my room.

"Pretty and smart." I say making Jasmine and Leah chuckle then I enjoy being carried to my room.

A minute later we arrive in my bedroom.

"Wow your bedroom is big." Jasmine says.

"It's kinda lonely though." I say. "But yeah it's big."

"Do you want me to take you to the bathroom so you can shower?" Jasmine asks.

"I'm honestly just ready to lay down." I say. "I have to change sheets tomorrow so it'll be fine."

"Alright." Jasmine says.

"Where's your closet?" Leah asks so I point to it then I get carried over to my closet.

Once at my closet Jasmine sets me down.

"We'll stay outside incase you need us." Jasmine says.

I nod then I head inside my closet and undress.

Once I'm nude I put on my pajamas then I leave my closet.

"Damn." Jasmine and Leah mumble making me feel fuzzy then I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

After I brush my teeth I walk back into my bedroom then I walk to Leah and jump on her.

"Well hello." Leah says.

"Hi." I say. "You two are probably gonna have to stay here until tomorrow when I can drive you home so maybe you two could snuggle?"

"We can get an Uber home." Jasmine says then I look at her and "angrily" squint my eyes at her. "Cuddling sounds lovely."

"Yay." I say with a smile then Leah carries me to the bed.

Once at the bed the three of us lay down with me in the middle then my doggies hop onto the bed with us.

"How many tattoo's do you have?" Jasmine asks as she touches the small tattoo behind my left ear.

"4." I say. "1 behind each ear, 1 on my left index finger and 1 on my right pinky finger."

"I guess the astronaut is because you went to space." Jasmine says.

"Mhmm." I say as I lazily stroke my puppies.

"And why a crown?" Leah asks as she touches the small crown behind my right ear.

"I got cheated on when I was 18 and it fucked me up so my Moms made sure I remembered I deserved to be treated like a queen." I say. "And as a form of therapy I got a tattoo and I got a crown."

"You do deserve to be treated like a queen." Jasmine says causing Leah to nod which makes me feel fuzzy again.

"What's the tattoo on your pinky finger?" Leah says as she and Jasmine look at the tattoo on the

"It's my best friend Sofyah's name." I say. "She was my childhood best friend and travel buddy."

"I feel like I've heard that name before." Jasmine says.

"She was Kamilya Mahir Raid's older sister." I say.

Kamilya Mahir Raid is one of the youngsters on the Arsenal team.

"Oh." Jasmine says.

"We always use to hold pinky's when walking around while traveling so after she was killed I got her name tattooed on my pinky." I say

Sofyah was in Palestine visiting her dying grandma in a hospital in 2023 when the shitty Zionist country bombed the hospital Sofyah's grandma was in killing them both and a lot more people.

"And before I start crying." I say as I hold up my left index finger. "This is the date that the space ship I was on docked with the International Space Station."

On my index finger it says 17/11/20.

"We docked with the International Space Station on November 17, 2020." I say. "And it's on my left index finger cause that was the finger I used to press a button to help us dock at the International space station.

"That's so fucking cool you went to space." Jasmine says.

"I still can't believe I got chosen." I say.

"How long were you up there?" Leah asks.

"5 months and 15 days." I say.

"Wow." Leah says then she and Jasmine sit up and look down at me.

"Yes?" I question.

"We talked about this while you were changing." Leah says.

"Okay." I say.

"Can we take you on a date after the game on Saturday?" Jasmine questions.

"I'd like that." I say with a smile. "I'd really really like that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 135 26
Georgia Stanway and Ella Toone from being friends to lovers ~ ~ ~ ~ Fake story, none of this is real just a fan fiction ~ ~ ~ Hope you all enjoyβ™₯︎β™₯︎
144K 3.5K 50
WOSO ONESHOTS Requests are currently open βœ…
Narla. By Lx :)

Fanfiction

12K 363 15
It's 2024, it's Keira's year and also Barcelona's year again. In this story find out how break ups bring 2 people back together. ⚠️warning: will incl...
179K 5.8K 38
For the Bronze-Walsh family, life seems perfect But will it stay like that for much longer? Follow Rosie, Lucy and Keira's journey as they continue t...