His beautiful sin {18+}

By _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... More

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

Chapter-5 I trust you

6.2K 536 158
By _aksh_writes

Hehehe guys 3k hogye 😭😭tum sbki wjah se 😭♥️I love you all and now enjoy reading 🌚🌚mere pyaare readers tum sbko chummiya 🌚💋

As we both introduced ourselves, and I really got to know his name, I don't know why I am happy about knowing his name, and we are just shaking hands

As he is not leaving my hand, I just snap one more time, and he came out of the dream and said, 'Yes, Trisha.'

I replied, 'Sir, my hand,' and then I gestured for him to see our hands' side.

Then he suddenly remove it and said; I'm sorry.

"And I just smiled, and a question hit my mind as he sat on the sofa."

I turned to him and said; if you don't mind can I ask you one question.

Yes, ask me what you wanna know? He said calmly.

You weren't present at the reception when this incident occurred. How can you believe me? You don't know the details, and yet you think she is wrong and I'm not? Did you also know that I slapped her?

He just smiled and said, 'Because I trust you, and your eyes say everything. Even when you are silent, your eyes never. That's why I know you are not wrong in your place.'

Why does he trust me? We don't know each other, just we know our names. Suddenly, he trusts me. How can it be possible? I'm thinking about all these things in my mind, shocked by his answer.

He said again, 'Don't be so shocked, Isha. I know you are thinking too much. Just stop your horses and don't overthink.'

I'm again shocked that if he is any face reader or mind reader, god this man how he can be like this,

And then he stood up and came near to me. I am just looking at him, taking steps back slowly. Gradually, he is approaching me."

"I'm feeling some strange feeling again, and I get goosebumps as I step back. My back touches the wall of his cabin, and he comes closer to me. I am just looking into his eyes; I can see something, but I don't know what's in his eyes. I'm just drowning in his black charcoal eyes."

"As he stands in front of me, he comes down to match my height, given our significant height difference. He raises his hand, and I instinctively close my eyes with the proximity. Suddenly, I feel something on my shoulder."

I opened my eyes and saw his hand pulling up my... or you can say, his T-shirt. Then, he stands straight after doing my t-shirt up to my shoulder, he turned backed.

I'm just seeing his back and just one word I'm thinking in my mind; "Really"?

"He could say this to me, but no, he came closer to me first and scared me... No, Trisha, he doesn't scare me."

Aghhh what will I do? I groan in frustration,

and he turned back to me and said to me; what happened?

Ahh nothing nothing Hehehe; I just said by showing my white teeth.

He then said; okay then we can go back to home?

I just nodded and thought; jese ki mai nahi bolti toh jate hi nhi, huhh,
(As if I don't speak, they won't leave, huhh.)

And then I am just thinking and walking I collided with some hard thing and said; OUCHHH ye konsi diwaar hai abhi toh nhi thi.
(OUCHHH, what wall is this? It wasn't here just now.")

As I rubbed my head and looked in front, he was standing in front of me, just watching me with his hands on his pants.

And I just see him and show him my teeth and Said; actually sorry again.

He nodded and hold my hand,

This man and his kink of holding my hand,

"Like when we were in the villa, he held my hand; in the office too, and now as we are leaving as well."

As I was just looking at our hands and thinking, I don't know when I exited the office and found myself in front of his car.

He then said; Isha esse hi hath ko dekhte rehna hai ya bethna bhi hai?
(Isha, do you just want to keep looking at the hand or also sit?)

I came out from my thought and said; hum yahan kab aagye?
(When do we come here?)

Jab tum hath ko dekhte dekhte kuch sochne lgi tab aaye,; he said mockingly.
(When you started thinking while looking at the hand.)

I saw him and he opened passanger seat for me, and gesture me to sit.

And I sat on the car, and he also came and seat on the driver's seat.

Then he said; seat belt,

I nodded and then he again said; ishaa seat belt,

I said; I know seat belt what will I do?

"And then he came near me again. Ah, why does this man always come this close to me? My heart beats faster than the Rajdhani train."

And suddenly I listened click sound and I came out of my thoughts and saw that he tied my seat belt.

I saw Straight and said; I can do it by myself,

He chuckled and said; yes queen I know you can do it by "Yourselffff".

He strech the selffff word long and I said; yess myselfffff.

And I do the same as he strech the word Huhhh.

Then I am looking through the car window at how Mumbai's view looks in the evening.

And then I don't know when I slept in the car only.

As she sleeps in the car, I glance at her while driving. She looks innocent, sleeping like a baby. She is my baby.

I only know how much I controlled myself seeing her up close. She gazes at me innocently, with so many questions in her beautiful eyes.

One day, I'll make you mine, Iris, and that day will be the luckiest day of my life. You will be Trisha Viraj Agnihotri. Now, you are not just my obsession but my need, the sole reason for my smile, and you are only mine.

"I am thinking about all of this and increased my car speed. In 10 minutes, we reached the villa."

As i stopped the car she suddenly wake up and said; we reach home?

She asked in her sleepy and cute voice, ahh I just wanna kiss her damn right now, how can she be soo innocent and cute at the same time.

Then I just nodded, parked the car, and came out of the car.

And then I go to her side; I opened the door and saw that she is struggling with the seatbelt because she can't open it properly.

And then she saw me and said in frustration; dekh kya rahe hain kholiye na Iss seat belt ko ab khul ni Raha hai ye.
(What are you looking at? Open this seat belt now, it's not opening.)

I am shocked to see her ordering me. I give orders to others, and here she is, ordering me. Yes, she can do anything; she is my lady.

And then she said again; kya sochre hain kholo na bhaii, kesi seat belt hai khulti nhi hai, mujhe yahan raat nhi guzaarni.
(What are you thinking? Open it, brother. This seat belt is not opening; I don't want to spend the night here.)

And by listening Bhai word I froze in my place and saw her.

I said Coldly; i am not your Bhai, just remember this okay?

She said; haan haan thik hai aap kholo Issey pehle warna mene Tod deni hai.
(Yes, yes, fine. You open it before I break it.)

Then I leaned down and looked into her eyes. She is frozen in her place, just staring into my eyes.

And then, with just a click sound, she snapped out of the dream, and I stood up straight.

She came out and said, 'Now it's your duty to open and close my seat belt because I don't know, and I don't want to learn.'

And then by showing attitude she head her way to the villa.

I just chuckled as she ordered me, much like a wife instructs her husband. Of course, she will be my wife and the mother of my children.

( Haan Bhai tu hi sochle 😔mai likh hi kyu rhi hoon)

As I am just following her, and then we entered in the villa,

And then I just said; you go freshen up and cook will made dinner for us.

She hurriedly said, 'No, no, please, no more khichdi. I will cook myself. I saw your menu; it's all green vegetables, and I don't like it. So, I will make dinner for us.'

I said with my stern voice; we have eaten heavy food just in office how could you forget that?

Then you don't eat; I will make my food myself," she said with attitude and entered the kitchen.

and I am just seeing her going, and thought; Viraj sahi mei Puri duniya m tujhe yehi mili thi, issi ko psnd Krna tha?
(Viraj, out of the whole world, was this the only thing you found to like?)

As I'm thinking, I notice all my maids and servants are just looking at me in shock. Of course, why wouldn't they? They see their boss rendered speechless, not saying anything to this small creature who has made a place in my villa and in my heart too.

And then I saw them and said; what?? Just go and do your works.

And then they all go hurriedly,

And I head my way to the room for freshen up.

After 15 min I came back as I changed in my casuals, I hear humming sound echoing in the villa.

I go down as I listened keenly I observe that this humming voice is coming from the kitchen.

And then I head my way to the kitchen, their I saw a beautiful view which I will never forget.

I see my Iris, who is just making something, humming and singing a song with a smile on her face. Seeing her, I automatically smile.

The aroma of the food spreads all over my kitchen, and by the smell, I can bet that it is very delicious, as I have already eaten lunch made by her. She is the best at cooking.

And then she saw me and said; sochna bhi mat mai ni dene waali apna khaana I don't believe in sharing.
(Don't you dare to think I will not give you to eat my food)

I just nodded and thought of bnja health freak kal extra gym krleta par nahi tujhe toh health freak bnna hai.
(Become a health freak. You could have done extra gym yesterday, but no, you have to become a health freak.)

And then she kept all the food in plate I saw her plate is full of fried rice, daal and some raita.

Ahh how can I miss it, I saw her with my puppy eyes.

She saw me but royally ignored me and went to the dinner table.

And then she takes a spoon and eats the rice, and then she moaned.

As she moaned, Viraj saw her and thought; hmm her moan is the best music I'll hear, when I'll fuck her she will be moaning my name only.

As I am thinking all these things, suddenly she pushed me and made me sit on her right side chair.

And then she took a spoon and made me eat her food. This happened so suddenly and quickly that I couldn't process what had happened.

And she said; chew it Mr Agnihotri.

And I chew it and said to her; Sir se Mr Agnihotri?

She said; I'm not your servant na so I thought this when I was making food, that what will I call you so I came up with this idea that I will call you Mr agnihotri.

She said all this with a smile and also made me eat the food. I am eating while listening to her talk.

And then we finished our food,

I asked her; you don't want to share the food what changes your mind?

You saved me, and this is your villa. I don't usually eat this much food, as I am just a temporary guest here.

After hearing her last line, I said, 'You will live with me only, and there will be no further discussion on this topic.'

And then I stood up, came to my room, and thought: 'No, she will not leave me. I will not leave her. She is mine, just mine.'

And then I heard something. I turned around and saw her saying, 'Mr. Agnihotri, can you give me something? I need to change, and I don't have anything.'

I nodded and went towards my cupboard. I opened it and took out a night suit.

I gave it to her, and she took it, then went towards the bathroom. I watched her going, and suddenly she stopped and said, 'I don't trust people easily, but this is the first time I'm going to trust, and it will be you. So, don't break my trust.' With that, she entered the bathroom."

I am processing her words when I remembered the mark on her body and the nightmare. I said to myself, 'I will not break your trust, Iris, never ever. I will always be by your side.'"

And then I entered to my office room attached to my room.

As I am doing my work, after 20 minutes, I hear the door sound, and she comes into my office room.

She saw that there are books on the bookshelf. I noticed that books fascinate her more, so I will buy her a new book.

(Author ko bhi viraj chahiye ab 😞)
(Sorry author mai apni iris ka hoon bss 🌚)

And then she came in front of me, and I said, 'You can sleep on my bed. I'll sleep here only as I have many works.'

She replied; no I don't wanna sleep I want to read books can I ?

She asked so innocently how can I deny her; I nodded and she become happy.

She took a book and sat on the long sofa, while I resumed my work.

After 5 minutes, I saw her lying down, and her cleavage was visible because the night suit was very loose, and she had not closed all the buttons."

Her milky skin is visible, and her cleavage keeps drawing my attention. I look down, and oh no!

I have a boner after seeing her. I hurriedly grab a pillow and put it on my lap; I don't want her to see me in this situation."

And then she saw me with confusing look and asked me; are you alright?

I just nodded and said; yes I am fine you continue your reading, she nodded and continued her book reading.

"I don't know why I keep staring at her cleavage. If she's trying to seduce me, congratulations, she has succeeded. Ahh, Iris, what are you doing to me?"

And then I saw she is pulling the shirt up from the shoulder side, and her shoulder and collarbone are visible.

I can feel the struggle within me as I resist giving her love bites. Imagining how sexy and delicate they would look on her neck and collarbone.

Suddenly, she gets up in frustration and ties a knot on her shirt, pulling up the lower part until it reaches her thighs. Then she sits and starts reading. How can she be like this? She doesn't know what she is doing to me.

Just by seeing her like this, I am done. I can clearly see her curvy waist and creamy thighs. I have the urge to touch her waist and thighs and leave marks all over her body, but I can't do it, not this time.

So I hurriedly go to the bathroom and take a cold shower for relaxation, but I can't, as her cleavage, waist, and thighs keep coming in front of my eyes."

Then I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and think of her smile, her voice, and how she orders me. After that, I become relaxed."

After 15 minutes, I turn off the shower and dry myself with a towel. Oh no, I don't have my clothes here.

I have to go like this, so I tied my towel around my waist. As I come out, I see Iris on the bed adjusting pillows and blankets."

And then she said, without looking at me, 'I am sleeping, Mr. Agnihooooo......'

"Her words stopped in her mouth as she suddenly saw me."

Hehehehe chliffhanger mai phrse 😞🌚😂sorry guys but i love this 😂😭I know you don't love but okay 😭😂 and yes previous chapter m vote target krne ke liye thank you pyaare logo. And yes VOTE and comment and give me your reviews

Comment your favourite scene from this chapter 🌝

VOTE TARGET- 65

Complete it as soon as possible and I will give you next chapter update on Sunday 🌚 so go mere sheroo, jo jo vote krega unhe viraj jesa ldka milega 🌝. And next chapter mei kuch essa unexpected hoga guyzzzzzz, hehehe 🌚

And you all can follow me on Instagram _akshwrites_ for all the spoilers and updates and you can DM me and ask me your confusions.

Words- 2900

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 8K 47
Feeling broken. Feeling useless. I thought that I could just fix myself. But it turns out that I am not strong enough. And he had to be the one to fi...
6.1M 290K 58
โ™š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž โ™› ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ โ‹‡โœฆโ‹‡ "๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ...
457K 9.5K 14
แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€๊œฐแด‡ แดแดกษดแด‡ส€ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go" "No" He looked at me for some time...
44.5K 1.8K 30
"Say you love me", I pleaded her She frowned at the strange request. I want to hear it coming from her pretty lips. I want to hear her say it while...