Love Among the Dead (Saya Tak...

The789Guy tarafından

You always just wanted to be free and do whatever you wanted. During a talk with a few friends, the whole wor... Daha Fazla

Prologue: Beginning of the DEAD
Act 1: Declaration of the DEAD
Act 2: Into the DEAD
Act 3: Rest from the DEAD
Act 4: Together in the DEAD World
Act 6: Safe in the DEAD
Act 7: Immune
Act 8: Order and the DEAD
Act 9: DEAD peace
Act 10: False New Order

Act 5: Beach of the DEAD

498 25 2
The789Guy tarafından

"It's been three days since we left the Takagi mansion because that damn ICBM caused an EMP that disabled machines and caused a bus Shido was controlling to crash and destroy barricades. "They" came and breached the mansion. As you expected, it was bad."

You heard footsteps crunching in the sand and turned around to see Saya in a swimsuit.

Saya: "Hey, food will be ready in a few minutes. You should come back."

"Okay."

You kept on looking at Saya because you couldn't stop finding her beautiful.

Saya: "What is it?"

"You look beautiful."

Saya blushed and looked away.

Saya: "Oh. Really?"

"Yeah. Like a model."

Saya: "T-thank you. You don't look bad yourself."

"I did a lot of running in my life, even before this apocalypse began."

Saya sat down next to you and you looked out at the sea.

Saya: "You know, we'll need to head back to the mainland soon. There's no food here. We're just using this place to take a break."

"I know. At least we had some fun, even if it was mostly just you girls playing around. But hey, we've been through a lot."

Saya: "Yeah. At least we found a map that shows the location of a safe zone. It might be a long shot, but it's the best we've got."

"I know."

Saya: "By the way, what was the on the bus when we were escaping the school? You didn't want to come when Shido came on it."

"I saw him a few weeks before school began. I was walking through an alley, and I saw him harassing a student. He was getting too handsy with her, so I ran and beat him to help her get away from him. I was wearing a hoodie and mask then, so he probably didn't recognize me."

Saya: "You protected that girl from him?"

"I couldn't just stand by and let that bastard do whatever he wanted."

Saya: "I have a hard time understanding you sometimes, but it's clear that you're a good person."

"Same for you. You help everyone just as much as I do."

Saya: "They're my friends. I got to look out for them. Let's go eat."

You went to an area that has a few shacks surrounding a table. You ate some soup cooked by the group before heading back to your shack, but when you were about to enter, you noticed Saya standing right behind yourself.

"Saya?"

Saya: "Can I come inside?"

"I guess so."

Saya entered and you sat on the bed together.

"What is it?"

Saya: "I think... I think I like you."

"I like you too."

Saya: "No. I like you like you."

"That's what I meant to say. I just didn't know how to say it back then."

Saya: "Really?"

"Yeah. You're smart, you're determined, you're a survivor. And like I said on the beach, you're very beautiful."

Saya blushed before kissing you on the lips. You hugged Saya and embraced her before breaking off the kiss and looking at each other.

"I don't mean to be rude, but where is this coming from?"

Saya: "Once we leave this island, every day could be our last. I would like to experience things that I haven't yet. Especially with you."

"I don't know much about this any more than you do."

Saya: "Then let's start experimenting."

She took off your shirt and kissed you again as you fell onto the bed. The moon shined over the shacks before you left the island in the morning.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

587 52 17
I'll get her no matter what the path,method,way or something horrific words I choose. My mind says to let everyone die and only me and my girl will...
862K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
187K 4.1K 26
Kobayashi's life has turn upside down when she found and made new dragon friends alongside with hers, Tohru, Kanna, Elma, Fafnir, Lucoa,and Ilulu...
25.2K 429 15
Y/N Tennyson was the son of Ben 10,000 and once he got his own omnitrix he gets to make his own legacy with it and to follow his father's footsteps i...