Mafia step Family ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

By PokemonPokemon466

yn is Mafia queen and a business woman what will happen what will happend when she found her mother marry and... More

new book
introduction
introduction 2
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 past
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
not update

chapter 32

2.8K 153 48
By PokemonPokemon466

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Eunwoo pov .

Oh no if they saw  i kissed yn that's it then a big war will happen. I should delete the footage.

Then i try to hack the camera but before me  Suga hyung said that he found. Oh no then he trun the laptop screen where we can see . Then everyone started see what happened.but my shock there is not that kissing. The footage only showing I was holding.Yn's hands taking her to room then the fight. How did that kiss scene disappeared. I should I find it then Mr Kim said .

Mr Kim: ok everyone go and sleep I will take care about it .

He said everyone nodded his head went to there rooms . I too went my room started to check how is the CCTV footage disappeared. But I can't find anything about it I will takecare of this matter by myself.

After that i went and slept peacefully.

End of Eunwoo.

On other side.

Rubi pov .

I was sleeping because suddenly my watch alarm started to make sound then. I understand something was wrong . Then i went to laptop and started to see Kim's mansion cctv footage. Where I can see Eunwoo was kissing yn it was really shock .

But I was happy because if Eunwoo and yn love each other then Chan also can have his father. I know what Jennie and Sana planned with suhan and Rocky. Well it was really nice plan i don't told yn about this if i say about this plan then she will cancel everything . I will do anything for Chan and yn's happiness.

After a while Eunwoo started to fight then bangpink and txtzy  also started to fight after the mr Kim send them to his basement. Then they all started to talk it was really funny to see Mrs kim reaction when they told they all Mafia. How much hilarious will be when she found yn was a really Mafia queen. Then Suga started to check the CCTV but before that i deleted the kissing footage.

Then everyone went to sleep. Then Eunwoo try to find who deleted the footage. I just rolled my eyes and went to sleep because I know he can't find anything.

End of Rubi pov.

Next day morning .

Chan pov .

I woke up in morning then i went and fresh up my self it was quite early.

Mom told she can't come her today. Chan was sad about it ( pout) then i went down stairs too see iu aunty was cooking i slowly went to her hugged her legs. She look at me and said .

Iu : good morning baby.

She said to me with her sweet smile. I too smiled at her and said.

Chan : good morning aunty what are you doing.

She carried me and said.

Iu : i was making breakfast for my Chan baby. 

Chan : oh what are making for Chan baby .

I said with a cute vioce and innocent face .

Iu : everything was your favourite breakfast. Can you please go and wake up you lazy Somi aunty .

I just smirk and said .

Chan: ok. 

Then i went Somi aunty's room . I slowly opened the door to see she was sleeping peacefully. Then i climbed on the bed i slowly took the water bottle without making any sound. I went near her and open the bottle.

Chan : good morning my cute aunty.

I whispered in her ears. Then i poured the water and started to run .

Somi : Chan I will not leave today no one can save you.

She said while chasing me. I was laughing while looking at her face it was really fun to make her angry then she catches me . Then Somi aunty took me to swimming pool and throwed me she also came inside the pool then we both started to play. Then Rubi anuty came and said.

Rubi : ok both of you stop playing. Chan go and change your dress and come to breakfast you too Somi .

She told us then we both went and changed our dress and went to breakfast.

End of Chan pov .

In Kim's mansion.

Everyone get up early in the morning.  Mrs cha also came . Mrs cha called Eunwoo and told him to take leave for office. So Eunwoo also free today. Jennie and Sana was getting ready to exicutive there plan. Yn was also getting ready without knowing Jennie and Sana plan . Mrs kim was still in the shock of bangpink and txtzy was Mafia's. Mr Kim made thight secretary . Astro also coming to Kim's mansion they know everything about what Eunwoo and jisso they happy there friend was going to marry soon expect two people's that none othere then Rocky and suhan. After a while astro and mrs cha arrived at Kim's mansion. Whole family came downstairs to eat breakfast . Yn came in causal outfit. Astro also came expect suhan and Rocky.

Mr Kim: good morning everyone.

Others : good morning mr Kim,dad , love, uncle.

Astro ( expect suhan and Rocky)also greeted everyone. Then they introduced them self . Then moonbin said .

Moonbin: we still have two members to come.

Soobin : oh ok. 

Then everyone had there breakfast silently after completing breakfast then everyone came to hall .

Then Mr Kim asked

Mr Kim: Jennie and Sana where are you both planning to go.

He asked Jennie and Sana .

Jennie: dad we are going to have friends date .

Jin : can we know where did you guys decided to go  .

Sana : no we will not we both want enjoy so we are not going to tell to all .

Sana said jin sighed then Suga said.

Suga : we are asking for you safety guys.

Jennie: don't worry oppa there is two peoples to protect us.  And yn you have suprise.

Yn : what it is .  ( Raised eyebrows)

Sana : you will see the suprise by your self we know you will enjoy it .

Then mrs cha said .

Mrs cha: Eunwoo we arranged a date for you and jisso. ( Softly)

She said while looking at Eunwoo. Yn's eyes wide in shock.

______________________________________

What Jennie and Sana planned?

What is Eunwoo reaction for the date with jisso ?

What Eunwoo was going do to escape from this date ?

Thank you for reading my book.

Please vote and support me 🤗

Tell me how is this chapter in comments 🤗

Vote target : 70

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 22K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
258K 7.7K 74
A sweet, kind and caring girl to whom people loves alot. She is very innocent. Her father and mother loves her lot. But what will happen when her pa...
379K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...