Tired of fighting

By sparklygroot

*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitt... More

Chapt: 1
Characters
Chapt: 2
Chapt: 3
Chapt: 4
Chapt: 5
Chapt: 6
Chapt: 7
Chapt: 8
Chapt: 9
Chapt: 10
Chapt: 11
Chapt: 12
Chapt: 13
Chapt: 14
Chapt: 15
Chapt: 16
characters
Chapt: 17
Chapt: 18
Chapt: 19
Chapt: 20
Chapt: 21
Chapt: 22
Chapt: 23
Chapt: 24
Chapt: 25
Chapt: 26
Chapt: 27
Chapt: 28
Chapt: 29
Chapts: 30
Chapt: 31
Chapt: 32
Chapt: 33
Chapt: 34
Chapt: 35
Chapt: 36
Chapt: 37
Chapt: 38
Chapt: 39
Chapt: 40
chapt: 41
Chapt: 42
Chapt: 43
Chapt: 44
Chapt: 45
Chapt: 46
Chapt: 47
Chapt: 48
Chapt: 49
Chapt: 50
Chapt: 51
Chapt: 52
Chapt: 53
Chapt: 54
Chapt: 55
Chapt: 56
Chapt: 57
Chapt: 58
Chapt: 59
Chapt: 60
Chapt: 61
Chapt: 62
Chapt: 63
Chapt: 64
Chapt: 65
Chapt: 66
Chapt: 67
Chapt: 68
Chapt: 69
Chapt: 71
Chapt: 72
Chapt: 73
Chapt: 74
Chapt: 75
Chapt: 76
Chapt: 77
Chapt: 78
Chapt: 79
Chapt: 80
Chapt: 81
Chapt: 82
Chapt: 83
Chapt: 84
Chapt: 85
Chapt: 86
Chapt: 87
Chapt: 88
Chapt: 89
Chapt: 90
Chapt: 91
Chapt: 92
Chapt: 93
Chapt: 94
Chapt: 95
Chapt: 96
Chapt: 97
Chapt: 98

chapt: 70

349 6 1
By sparklygroot

We both walk to the livingroom and we see Carlo with his girlfriend Kate, Guiliano with Lana, Luca with Felicia and anthonio with Charles.

Me and Eliza walk towards the couch.

"where is Lorenzo actually?" she asks me.

i shrug my shoulders not knowing the answer.

"he is talking with the big bro so he will come later."Guiliano says looking back while he has his arm around Lana.

i nod and we just look around the couch to find a place to sit.

i don't see River anywhere?

where is he?

on the moment i had those thoughts i feel a pair of hands on my waist and a kiss in my neck.

i smile and grab the hands around my waist.

i turn around smiling.

"you were wondering where i was didn't you?"he says with an smirk on his face.

i smile. "i didn't saw you on the couch so yes i was wondering where you were."i say.

"well here i am."he says and give me a kiss.

first time we did that in front of like everyone like my brothers anywayyy.

i pull away and i look around. they didn't pay attention towards us but the movie makes sense.

i see Eliza sitting next to Lana talking with her.

i turn back to River smiling.

"lets sit shall we."i say and i walk to the couch holding his hand.

i sit next to eliza and River next to me .

next to him sits Carlo with Kate.

i look at Eliza and Lana talking and smile at them.

"you know their name now or?"i ask eliza.

she nods "yeah she explained to me."she says

i nod while i feel an arm around my shoulders.

we all watch the movie.

a while later when the movie is done we all just chat a bit.

i look around how everyone is talking with each other.

i look next to me and i see guiliano but i don't see Lana.

"hey bro where is ur girl?"i ask guiiano.

"she is at the toilet." he says.

"oh right of course." i say.

"hey does she know about you know?" i ask.

"about what? what do you mean?" he says confused.

"you know what i mean. about what we do for a living dipshit" i say.

"oh right. i really didn't know what you were talking about" he says.

"but she does know yes." he says.

"what do i know?" Lana says sitting next to Guiliano and he puts his arm around her.

"well you know what we do." he says and does something with his eyes.

"ohh i know what you mean." she says.

"it is actually a very funny story." he says.

"i don't know what you find funny but it wasn't very funny." she says.

"no was it not? i thought it was funny." he says.

"now i wanna know the story!" i say.

"do you wanna tell hon?" he says.

she nods.

"what are we talking about guys?" river interrupts randomly.

"she was just explaining about how she found out about the thing." i say.

"the thing?" he ask me.

"about mafia." i whisper.

he nods.

"okay well we we're going out for dinner i think we were 4 months together or something like that." she says.

Guiliano nods in response.

"and we we're just eating and chatting when he saw a few guys outside who were after him or something like that." she says.

"Well they were friends of mine i had a deal with them but they didn't really like the deal i guess because they waited for us to be done with the dinner and then attscked us." he says.

"oh shit thats not good." river says.

"yeah well the car was on a parking lot very far away. The restaurant was in the middle of no where so parking the car was like a challange, but we walked to the ar and the guys were standing against our car." Lana says.

"yeah and i just greed them becuase i thought they were friends of mine."Guiliano says.

i nod.

"but they weren't" lana says.

"they definitely weren't friends no" Guiliano says.

"so what happened then" i asked.

"well they attacked us but i was prepared."Guiliano says.

"he yelled that i had to hide somewhere so i went to hide behind a car and he just fought with four guys or where it five guys?" she says looking at Guiliano.

"it were five guys and they all had a gun, but i had one to. I don't know how i did it but i just let them know don't mess with me and had one gunshot in my stomach." he says.

"i saw him laying on the ground with his hands covered in blood and the guys laying on the ground." Lana says.

"what did you do then?" i ask her.

"well me with the crying eyes i ren towards him and sat next to him. i really thought he was going to die." she says.

"i didn't wanted to go to the hospital of course with all those guys there."So i told her to grab my phone while i pushing on my stomach to not bleed to death." he says.

"i called Carlo and he sorted it out about the guys."he says.

"while i was like ugly crying my mascare everywhere he told me to drive him to his house"Lana says.

"you needed to go to Luca our doctor here." i said and Guiliano nodded his head.

"it was the first time she went to see this house." Guiliano says.

"he said where i needed to go and when i saw the house for the first time. i knew he still lived with his family but i didn't mind but the house!" she says.

me and River laugh.

"so i had to drag him out of the car until a few guys helped me. my whole dress was covered in blood it was creepy as hell." Lana says.

"i was dragged to the medical room to Luca." he says.

"but who dragged you to there then?" i ask.

"probably security guys who are standing the whole day outside out house." Guiliano says.

i nod.

"i just went with them inside and waited for him to be okay." Lana says.

"and Luca explained a few things and after i was consicous i just yeah told her like everything because i didn't even tell her about how many brothers i have etc." Guiliano says.

"jesus christ that was a story."i said.

"do you guys know if the other girls know or?" i asked.

"well i hope carlo his girlfriends knows." lana says.

"yeah she knows i asked him"Guiliano says.

i nod.

"i know that eliza knows about it but i don't things Falecia knows" i say.

"i don't think that she knows they only have been dating for 4 months and knowing Luca he isn't gonna tell her until never?" Guiliano says.

"yeah true it is pretty dangrous but girls hate lying man so i hope he tells her soon because i like her." i say.

"true it is possible that she will leave him." River says.

i nod.

"okay guys it was nice meeting the girlfriends i have to get up early tomorrow and i have to do some work so good night everyone" Elio says just coming into te living room with Lorenzo.

everyone says goodnight.

"oh wait i need to talk to him" i say.

i was about to stand up when River grabs my hand with confused head.

"its nothing i will tell you" i say and stand up to go after Elio.

i walk after him.

"elio wait." i say and he stops walking and turns around.

"amora i have a lot of wok to do so what is it?" he ask.

"oh its nothinng just about my sweet sixteen en about driving etc." i say.

"oh yeah i- it can wait just do your thing eli" i interrupted him dissapointed.

i was about to turn around." no its okay lets go to my office." he says and i walk with him to his office.

i sit on the couch while he sit behind his desk.

i lay down looking at the ceiling.

"so your about to turn 16 huh" he says.

i sit up and smile "finally yes" i say.

"so how do you wanna celebrate it?" he asks.

"well Falecia said that she will help me celebrate it and i don't want it to be a big party its not that big of a deal." i say.

"you that your birthday is not a big deal?" he says.

"not really i never celebrated it" i say looking down.

becuase of my favorite people who raised me.

not favorite

"right because of those people." he says.

"eli" i say and look up.

he looks worried at me and stands up.

he walks over te me and kneels in front of me while i sit on the couch.

"Stellina be honest with me" he says.

"i hate my birthday. It reminds me to much of my past. and it's been a while since i've had an nightmare or even thought of my earlier life but now by birthday is coming up i-i just can't." i say.

i feel tears in my eyes.

elio grab my cheeks with both of his hands and i look him in the eye.

"its okay stellina i get it. We will have a normal day or what ever you want." he says.

"no one knows what day your birthday is so its gonna be okay? And otherwise i'll tell the boys to not make a big deal out of it." he says.

i nod he pulls his hands away from my cheeks.

" i want to be distracted on that day and i think its in an school week." i say.

he nods.

"its okay we will see alright" he says and stands up.

i wipe a few tears away while Elio sits back on his chair.

"i'm looking when i have free time to learn you how to drive." he says.

i smile.

"we can't get you to driving school bec- it's to dangrous? i get that." i interrupt him.

he nods.

"so me and your brothers will just learn you a bit and get you an drivers license." he says.

"we will begin soon yes?" he says looking at me.

i nod and stand up.

before i could leave he wantes to say something "it's gonna be alright i'm proud of you." he says.

i nod.

"and i'm glad your healing in some way and happy." he says smiling.

"that's because i have the best brothers with me and friends." i say smiling.

"and uhm i wanted to ask you about River" he says.

o god

"what about him?" i ask.

"are not doing anything li-Eli! no fuck no" i interrupt him.

"look i love him etc. i really do but we don't do that kind of stuff i'm to traumatised for that. maybe some day but not ready." i say.

he nods.

"does he know that?" he ask.

i nod" yes i told him i'm not ready for more and he understands that." i say."

he nods.

"you may go now" he says going back to his computer.

wow that was like a transformation to serious Elio?

"yeah is the interrogation done?"i say.

he smiles "it wasn't like that i'm just looking out for my baby sister." he says.

"i know i know. Good night eli" i say.

he looks up and smiles "good night stellina." he says.

i leave his office and went back to the living room where everyone still is.

i realize i cried a bit so i grab my phone while i walk to the couch and look in my camera.

pff my mascara isn't all over my face.

i sit down next to river he smiles at me.

"you where gone for a long time?" he says putting his arm around me.

"what you missed me that much?" i say smiling.

"of course i did darling" he says.

"but what was it about?" he ask.

"nothing just about driving etc." i say looking aroudn and listening to a funny chat from Lorenzo and Eliza.

"alright if yous say so." he says.

"have you been crying?" he ask.

i don't know why but i don't wanna tell him or anyone that i hate my birthday.

"no of course not why?" i say as confused as possible.

"oh no nothing i thought i saw something." he says.

"and what did he say about your license? hm shtt i want to listen to their conversation"i say and look the other way to Lorenzo and Eliza.

we just chat a bit with everyone but i didn't really chat with River.

later on we said good night to everyone and went to bed.

River followed me to my bedroom.

"you can better sleep in your own bedroom just because my brother etc." i say while i walk to me bed to lay down my phone on the night stand.

"i know and i will but i wanna talk to you." he says.

"what is it?" i say looking at him.

"are you lying to me?" he ask

i look confused at him.

"about what should i lie?" i ask.

"about the conversation with Elio?" he says.

i let out a sigh" this again river?" i say.

"i just got the feeling your not telling me something" he says.

"why would you think that?" i say

"it's nothing we just had a chat about how i'm gonna learn to drive probably with my brothers elio himself too." i say.

i sit on my bed. "and with you of course." i say looking at him

"alright is that it? nothing more you talked about with elio?" he aks.

"nothing more no we just talked about that." i say.

he nods" okay fine." he says.

he walks over to me"good night darling" he gives a kiss on my forehead.

"good night." i say and he leaves.

i let myself fall on my bed with a sigh.

i feel guilty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 158K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
1.2M 26K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...
288K 8.3K 41
I am insufficient. Well, that's not my name obviously, but that's what my family has decided I am. I'm Julie. I'm 14, about to be 15 years old. I ha...
260K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...