IN ANOTHER LIFE || BORUSARA

By sun_light_23

TITLE CHANGED FROM-THE DREAM TO IN ANOTHER LIFE!!!!! Ignorance is known to be a key to humbleness and what no... More

END OF ACADEMY
TEAM 7
THE TRUTH
CONFRONT
CALM
BEFORE
BEFORE PART 2
STORM
THE REALITY

NOT AN UPDATE

33 3 0
By sun_light_23

I am sorry,  but I won't be publishing anything today. I am yet to write it and also check a part that is supposed to be published.

Hope you all are liking the story. This will be a bit different than the real story of Boruto and Boruto two blue vortex.

But...  I will be Explaing everything so don't worry.

Also do comment about the story and your opinion about it. Also sorry for the add that might come after this. (If it does come)

Love youu!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
2.8K 41 6
Boruto and Sarada always knew each other and grew watching each other fighting almost everytime and also were real good friends. Read them falling in...
104K 1.9K 21
Hatred , disappointment , solitude , and feel as a unwanted existence are what Uzumaki Boruto feels in the family . He just wants attention and love...
7.9K 323 13
"The thing I wished for hurt my whole family. I brought all this suffering down on my family because I made a wish to protect everyone without knowin...