Godzilla King of the Monsters...

Od Multi-Relationship12

In All of Godzilla's Life of being a Titan,He has never liked the Human Race,In Fact,He has always considered... Více

Part 1: Godzilla and Matthew's First Face to Face Encounter
Part 2: Monarch!
Part 3: The Visitors at Castle Bravo
Part 5: Bonding and Battle in Tokyo
Part 6: The Big Titan Reveal
Part 7: The New Alpha
Part 8: Ditched

Part 4: Deep Trouble

150 4 0
Od Multi-Relationship12

In the Middle of the Pacific Ocean,10:00 A.M.

On a Small Motor-Boat.

Mark drove Him,Matthew,Madison,Chen and Rick to the Desired Destination,Where They were going to put Their Plan,Into Motion.

"Are You Sure,That,This is gonna Work?" Matthew questioned,Out of Concern of his Own Life,Feeling Worried,About Their Current Plan.

"Yeah,I'm Sure," Mark replied,Loudly,Trying to speak,Over the Loud Motor Boat,as He drove the Boat,Towards Their Destination.

"Like a 100% Sure?" Matthew interrogated,Wanting to know if,It was a 100% Chance of Working.

"Look,You've met Godzilla Face to Face Twice,And,He has not Done Harm to You,In Fact,He's seemed Rather Interested in You,There has to be a Reason,Behind That,Now,You may not like Him,But,He sure likes You," Mark explained,In a Shouting Tone,To make Sure,That,Matthew could hear,What He's Saying.

"But,He's King of the Monsters,Alpha to All Titans. Why does He care about Little Old Me?" Matthew wondered,Still,Not getting,Why Godzilla was So Interested in Him,Considering Godzilla's Status.

"Don't Know," Mark admitted,as He,Just continued to drive the Boat,Forward,Through the Ocean.

"Maybe,You should ask Him," Rick suggested,Playfully.

"Ha! Ha! Very Funny,But,Titans don't Talk,And,I'm,Definitely,Not keeping Him as a Pet," Matthew responded,In an Annoyed Tone,Not finding What Rick Said,Very Funny,as He made Clear,Rick's Lapse in Logic on the Subject,While,He sat Down,On the Edge of the Boat,Leaning against the Side.

"Mark,We're Close,Slow Down," Ilene announced as She ordered for Him to Slow Down,So,They didn't pass Their Destination.

Mark pulled the Lever for the Boat Down,Mostly,Making the Boat Slow Down,as They,Now,Carefully,Moved through the Water.

"Godzilla will be Here,Soon," Madison warned as She stared at a Computer,Which She was Using,In Order to Track Godzilla.

"How are You tracking Him,Again?" Matthew asked,Curiously.

"My Dad found a Way to track Godzilla by tracking his Radiation," Madison answered,Plainly,Like,It was a Completely Normal Thing to do.

"Coolio,You can track the Big Lizard," Matthew commented,Sarcastically.

"Alright,We're Here!" Ilene declared,as She looked at Her Specialized Tablet,While,Speaking.

"Great,The Sooner,We get Him in the Water the Better," Mark voiced as He,Instantly,Shut Off the Boat Engine,And,Grabbed the Equipment,That,They had gotten,From Castle Bravo.

"So,What's the Equipment For?" Matthew mentioned,Still,Trying to make Sure,That,He understood Everything.

"It's for You,For You to get,Into the Water,You'll put on This Full Body Dive Wetsuit,To protect You from getting Hypothermia,For Possible Prolonged Exposure to the Water," Mark informed.

"How Long do You think that I am going to be Down There?" Matthew questioned,Suspiciously,Finding It,Kind of Worrying,That,They were prepared for Him to be Down There,For a Long Period of Time.

"Just in Case,It takes Him,Awhile to Show," Mark notified,Notifying Him,That,It was for a Just in Case.

"As for Possible Shark Attacks,I've got That Covered,With This Device,Which will send Powerful Subsonics,That,Only Affects Sharks,Straight at Their Cerebrum,Repelling Them Away," Rick explained,Reassuring Matthew,That,He was,Also,Safe from Shark Attacks.

"And,What about You,Ms. Chen?" Matthew brought Up,Waiting for Her to say,What She was going to do.

"Watch a Possible Legend come True," Chen responded,Calmly.

"Oh,Well,You're not doing much," Matthew realized.

"Currently,The Less I do the Better," Ilene pointed Out as She sat There,Staring at Him with a Serious Look on her Face.

"You might wanna get in the Suit,Before,He gets Here," Mark warned.

"Right," Matthew agreed as He grasped his Shirt,Tightly,And,Pulled It Off,Revealing his Bare Chest.

Madison,Who had stopped looking at the Computer,Watched Him,Closely,as He took Off his Shirt.

"Madison,Turn Around!" Mark ordered.

"But,Dad," Madison was About to Say.

Before,Mark interrupted Her.

"Madison!" Mark called,Sternly.

"Oh,Okay," Madison accepted,Solemnly,as She turned Around,To look Away,From Matthew.

Matthew started to pull Down his Pants,When He noticed,That,Ilene was,Still Looking.

"Shouldn't You turn Away,Too?" Matthew suggested.

"Nope,I'm Good,Here," Ilene admitted as She,Just,Sat There,Looking at Him with Disinterest.

Besides,She was an Adult,And,She wasn't going to be Interested in Some Little Boy,Considering,That would be Pedophilia and,She,Just wasn't Interested.

Matthew rolled his Eyes as He,Just,Continued to take Off his Clothes,Until,He had taken Everything Off,Before,Stepping In to the Wetsuit,And,Zippering It Up,Fully Clothing Himself.

"Okay. Now What?" Matthew wondered.

"Get in the Water," Mark commanded,Firmly.

Matthew Sighed,Disappointedly,as He jumped Off of the Boat,And,In to the Water,To wait for Godzilla.

"Alright,He's In," Madison announced.

"Now,We wait," Mark said,With a Serious Look on his Face.

"How Soon until Godzilla gets Here?" Rick mentioned as He looked at his Watch,And,Then,Turned Back to the Water.

"I'd say about a Minute or Two Tops," Madison notified,Looking at the Computer,For a Minute,To see,Before,Turning Back to the Water to Wait.

"So,Let's Wait,That Minute or Two," Ilene requested as She sat Upright,Preparing to see the Legend come True,Through Godzilla and Matthew.

15 Minutes Later.

Matthew,Still was,In the Water,All by Himself,With Godzilla,Nowhere to be Found.

"I can't believe,I'm,Even doing This,Right Now,Chasing after the Very Monster,That,Killed My Family," Matthew muttered to Himself,as He continued to tread the Water,While,Staying There,In his Exact Spot,Waiting for Him.

"Gee,Madison,If I knew That Minute or Two was going to be Over 15 Minutes,I,Probably,Would have brought Something Else," Rick commented,Frustratedly,as Him,Ilene,Mark and Madison,All,Still,Sat There,In the Boat,Watching the Water,Waiting for Godzilla to show Himself.

"I'm wondering if He's,Even gonna Show," Ilene voiced,Worriedly.

"I'm starting to have Doubts Myself," Mark confessed.

"Guys! He's Here!!" Madison yelled,Staring at the Water,With an Excited Face,as She pointed to the Direction,Where She saw Him.

"It's about Time,That,He showed Up," Rick complained,Firmly,as He sat Upright,Getting Ready to see,What was going to Happen Next.

"It looks like He's taking the Bait," Ilene announced as Her and the Other Three watched Godzilla's Spikes,Appear above the Surface of the Water,And,Begin to move towards Matthew,Who had,Just Turned to Godzilla's Direction,Seeing Him coming towards Him.

"Okay,Guys. Now What?" Matthew wondered,Concernedly,Shouting to the Three of Them,Who were in the Boat.

"Just don't Move," Mark suggested,Loudly,To Matthew,From Over the Edge of the Boat.

"Oh! Good Idea,Maybe,He'll smooch my Face Next,If I stay Here so Close to Him," Matthew added,Sarcastically.

"Just Trust Me," Mark pleaded,Irritatedly,Getting really tired of Matthew's Complaints about Their Plan.

However.

Madison watched Matthew,In Concern,Worrying if the Plan was going to Work,Or,If Godzilla was going to Eat Him,Instead of,What They thought,That,He was going to do.

Godzilla swam,Directly,Towards Matthew as He speeded Up,Coming Extremely,Close to Him.

"Matthew,He's getting Extremely Close to You," Ilene warned,Also,Getting Worried for the Kid's Wellbeing,Starting to Second Guess Their Decision of putting Him in Harm's Way.

"What? Did You think I didn't Notice?" Matthew responded,Snarkily,as He turned Back,Briefly,To Them to Comment,Before,Turning Back to Godzilla,Who was Heading Straight for Him.

"Dad,We've gotta get Him Out," Madison demanded,Feeling Too Worried for Matthew's Life,To,Even Continue the Attempt of Interaction.

"Hold It," Mark whispered,Refusing to give Up,So Easily,as He continued to watch Godzilla speed,Towards Matthew.

"Try telling Him to Stop," Ilene brought Up.

"He's not my Freaking Pet!!!!" Matthew lashed Out,Angrily,as He stayed,In That Same Swimming Spot,Not Knowing,What to Do.

"Just Try It," Ilene ordered,Anxiously,Wanting to Him,To,At Least,Try Something.

Matthew Growled,In Frustration,as He turned Back to the Speeding Godzilla,Preparing to say Something.

"STOP!!!!" Matthew yelled Out to Godzilla,as He closed his Eyes,Expecting to not Work,And,For Himself to Die.

But.

The Minute,That,Matthew yelled for Godzilla,To Stop,Godzilla came to a Sudden Halt,An Inch,Before,Hitting Him.

Matthew,Not feeling Any Pain,Opened his Eyes,To See,Godzilla,Right There,In Front of Him,Once More.

"You,Just like being This Close,Don't You?" Matthew whispered to Godzilla,as He saw Him,There,Extremely Close to Him,Once Again,Just like Almost All the Other Times.

"Rick,Ilene,This is Our Chance." Mark declared as He waited to see,What was going to Happen Next.

Godzilla,Noticing the Kid's Voice and Body,Raised his Head,Out of the Water,To get a Closer Look at the Boy,Forgetting All about the Alpha Call,He was going to Stop.

Matthew Panted,Heavily,as He watched Godzilla raise his Head,Out of the Water,To Look at Him.

"It's Okay,Matthew,He hasn't hurt You,Yet,Just remain Calm,You don't want to Scare Him into Eating You,You wanna stay Alive," Matthew murmured to Himself,Trying to keep Himself,Calm,So,He didn't freak Out,And,Scare Him.

Godzilla turned his Head,To the Side,In Curiosity,While,He looked at Matthew,Wanting to Know,How He kept running into This Kid,Almost Everywhere He had went,Except for the Time,That,He had followed Him.

"H-Hi. Remember Me?" Matthew said,Softly,To the Lizard Titan,Secretly,Not,Really,Enjoying His Confrontation with Him at All.

It was like coming to Terms with the Monster,Who had Destroyed Everything in his Life,Which It was.

Matthew didn't Try to Swim Away,From Him,He,Just stayed There,In Front of Him,Carefully,Treading Water,To stay Afloat.

Godzilla,Then,Opened his Mouth,And,Stuck his Tongue Out of his Mouth,With the Tip of his Tongue going,Right,Onto Matthew's Face,Licking across Matthew's Face,While,Matthew,Just closed his Eyes,as Godzilla licked his Whole Face,Before,Putting his Tongue Back into his Mouth.

"Okay,I don't know,What That was For,But,Thanks," Matthew replied,In a Weirded Out Tone, as He wiped Some of Godzilla's Saliva Off of his Face,Before,Beginning to Smile,Strangely,Not minding the Lick

"D-Did He,Just lick Him,L-Like a Dog?" Rick questioned,Out of Disgust,as He looked at It,With a Disgusted Look on his Face.

"I knew Coexistence was Possible," Ilene mentioned,In a Fascinated Tone,as She continued to Observe.

Godzilla's Eyes Widened,In Surprise,as He opened his Mouth,All the Way,And,Devoured Matthew and Ten Tons of Water,Barely Missing Their Boat,Before,Closing his Mouth and Heading Off towards the Direction,That,He was Headed.

"MATTHEW!!!" They All Four Called Out,In Unison,as They watched Him eat Matthew,And,Swim Off towards his Next Destination.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.7K 303 17
Two years after the incident of San Fransokyo and the return of the titans, Godzilla resurfaces and without any explanation, begins to launch devasta...
2.4K 71 42
After the failed attempt of Apex to defeat and replace Godzilla, Monarch decided to create another similar machine. This time, they wouldn't make the...
33.9K 491 25
In ancient times, the world was ruled not by humans, but by the Ancient Titans. The Light sees a way to return humanity to its rightful place, and re...
3K 105 4
((A rewrite of my first Godzilla story, reincarnated as Godzilla? Then I shall be the king of the monsters)) WARNING!! THIS STORY IS 18+ IT WILL HAVE...