Be My Erasthai

Por Ivy_m3moir

King Zayn Warren. A lycan king that has ruled for centuries without anyone worthy enough to call queen. One n... Mais

Golden Eyes
Holy Mother of Eros
Miss him
Soothe me.
My sweet Erasthai
Worn out feelings
Your Touch; My Drug
Frenzy
Go Out With Me
Do You Like Horses?
Hunger Pangs
Provocation
Cry Center
Three Wolves And One Little Rabbit
Go See Him
He's Gone
A Long Morning
Get Your Lazy Hide Up. We Have A Flight To Catch
One Of Us
To The Festival!
HIS
HERS
MINE
Mysterious Scent
Pool And Jealousy
An Emergency Situation
THE END
There Are Walls
Men's Talk, Ladies' Night
Beast At Dawn
I'll Wait For You

The Bet

878 36 1
Por Ivy_m3moir

Adalia

"Forget shopping, we should go clubbing right now," Addy whistled, checking out her back curves in the full-body mirror. They were more than obvious in the red dress she was wearing. There was a wide crisscross cutout, revealing her stomach, and I must say, she looked inviting.

"Zayn would lose his shit when he sees you." Donna snickered at my outfit.

"You think so?" I traced my fingers down the V-neck of my off-shoulder white crop top.

"Do I think so? No, I know so! Especially when he sees that skirt."

I eyed the mid-thigh green flair skirt and smiled. "Good."

"But why are you trying to piss him off?" Donna asked, buttoning up her blazer dress. It covered the cladded the tank top and shorts she wore underneath. With her slick bun, she was eluding a seductive business woman vibe.

I left Donna's question unanswered, choosing to run my hands through my hair with a smile.

"That is one evil smile," Donna emphasized, placing a pair of white sneakers and a pair of white stilettos in front of me, "I think the stilettos look better on you, it'll make your thighs look so killer."

"No, thank you. I'm saving my ankles. I'll take the sneakers, please."

"Your wardrobe is so full of provocative clothes. Does Elio ever say anything about them?" Addy inquired, looking at the pile of clothes we had ran through.

"No, actually," Donna answered, as if the thought never occurred to her. "Possessive as he may be, he always let me do what I want. However, depending on what I wear, he makes sure I'm next to him at all times. But I'd never wear anything disrespectful to our relationship of course."

I smiled at her. They have a mutual agreement without ever voicing it out. It's cute.

"But I can't say the same for you and Zayn," she tapped a makeup brush on my face, "he hasn't marked you after all."

"Marked?"

"Okay! All done. Let's get going," her high-pitched voice drowned out my question.

Before I could ask again, she grabbed me by the shoulder and ushered Addy and me out of the room.

We walked into the living room to find the guys and Enora lounging around. The moment I sauntered in, Zayn's eyes locked on mine. Then they trailed down my body keenly, taking me in. Something sparked in his eyes and I could see the gold threatening to spill over his blues, then they narrowed in anger. "Donna," he grumbled.

"Don't look at me. She chose those clothes herself." Donna shrugged.

He locked eyes with me again, and they were questioning. "Why?" He asked.

I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned my weight on my hips, "If you come here," I paused, lingering on my words. "I'll tell you."

Zayn shot up from the couch without a moment's waste and made his way to me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me flush against him.

"Why?" He asks again.

"Why what?"

"Why are you wearing such an exposing outfit?"

"Because I can, and It's revenge for this morning at the breakfast table."

He rested his forehead against mine and groaned, "Baby this is too harsh a revenge."

"Karma has to come back in some type of way," I laugh.

"Fine. I'll let you have this one. But just know that if I smell another man on you, I'll be even scarier than karma."

I raised a brow, "is that a threat to me?"

He smirked, "No Bellissimo, it's to the man who would dare approach you."

"Boo! What a caveman," Nikol chanted.

"He's so twelfth century," Enora Added.

"So possessive," Lowell shook his head.

Zayn rolled his eyes, "Lowell you have no right to speak. You almost blinded a man just for checking out Enora."

"His eyes were in the wrong place." Lowell hisses.

Donna wedged her body between me and Zayn, pushing us apart, "Okay you miscreants, let's get going," then she eyed Zayn, "I have a feeling if I let you stay longer we won't end up leaving.

Addy was already heading to the door, so I followed behind her. Well, that was until she decided to abruptly stop at the doorway.

"Ow!" I gruntled running into her back. "Girl, what the hell?" I rubbed my forehead.

Addy didn't say anything, as she stood frozen at the door. She was staring out into the distance, unmoving.

"Helloo?" I singed, waiting for her to move, but she still didn't. "Addy!" I snapped my fingers next to her ears, but she was still unmoving.

Sucking in a breath, I wiggled past the space between her side and the door until I successfully made it outside.

Addy's eyes were round, her cheeks flushed, and her mouth ajar. I can't tell if she had the expression of someone that had seen a ghost, or someone that had seen something amazing.

I traced her line of sight down to the rose bushes by the side, where a tall, dirt blonde man was standing. I couldn't see his face, but his back was broad and the sturdiness could be seen through his white long-sleeved button-up shirt. His sleeves were cuffed revealing the flexing of his forearms as he pulled and clammed the hedge he was holding, trimming the rose bush.

He was about to clamp the hedge again when his hand paused. He raised his head up and I could see his back rise. As if noticing our gaze on him, his head snapped towards us.

I heard Addy take in a sharp breath.

The man seemed startled as he returned Addy's stare. They were both in a stalemate, and I almost felt like I was intruding on something.

Did they know each other or is she just too struck by his good looks and him by her beauty?

I mean the man is a looker.

"Is everything okay Addy?" Enora asked, wriggling her way past Addy and so did Donna.

They both stared between Addy and the man, and Donna uttered an "Oh."

Oh, what? Am I missing something?

"That explains the scent she was talking about then." Donna nods in confirmation.

As if our increased audience had broken his trance, the man dropped the hedge and walked away with lightning speed.

Addy also broke out of her trance as she heaved a breath and then exhaled before heaving again. It was like she wasn't breathing before.

"What—what was that?" She asked, still staring off into the direction the man disappeared from. "I mean who was that?"

"My assistant Louis," Zayn answered walking out. He made his way to me and hugged me from behind.

"Louis," Addy whispered his name, entranced.

"Things just got interesting," Nikol whistled with slight laughter.

"Why?" I probed.

Nikol slinked his hands into his pockets, "Just keep an eye on them. You'll see why soon."

I should know better than to ask these people questions. They never answer, and if they do, it's always vague.

"He smells so good," Addy whispered again, "really good."

I sniffed the air, but I smelled nothing other than freshly cut grass and Zayn. One of our noses has to be broken, and based on our track record, I'm leaning towards Addy.

"Do you still feel like going out?" Donna questioned Addy.

"No..." she shook her head, "I mean yes. Yes, let's go."

"You sure? I can introduce you to Louis if you want," Donna says.

Addy's eyes twinkled as she grinned, "Really?"

"I say let Louis come to her first," Elio says.

"Leave it up to him, and we'll be waiting for years. Maybe even centuries," Lowell objected.

Nikol outstretches his hands towards us, "Five hundred dollars on Louis coming to her by tomorrow."

"I say by next week," Elio places his palm on Nikols.

"I say she speaks to him first," Lowell places his palm on both of theirs.

"Anyone else wants to bet?" Nikol sets his challenging gaze to us.

Donna folded her arms and raised a brow at them, "really?"

"Yes really?" Addy clicks her tongue, "That is such a weak bet. And five hundred dollars? A bet on me should be worth more."

Enora stifles a peal of laughter, and so do I.

"Also, not to toot my horns," Addy continues, "but men usually come to me first. So you're all going to lose your bets."

No lies spoken.

"You think?" Nikol smiles devilishly, "then how about we switch up the bet? If he opens up to you first, then we all owe each one of you a thousand dollars. But, if you give in first, then you ladies owe us."

Addy squints her eyes with a challenging smile, "you're on," she says, "Adalia?"

A thousand dollars from each of them? My lips curved upwards and my grin matched Nikol's, "deal," I said.

"That sounds fun," Donna cocks her head, "I'm in."

"In as well," Enora waves her hands.

"Great," the guys nod in agreement.

"This is why Louis doesn't hang around you guys," Zayn combed his hands through my curls with soft motions, like he was enjoying the texture.

"Nah, he's just a workaholic," Nikol shrugs.

"Come on girls, let's go prepare for battle!" Donna grabbed Addy, then pulled me away from Zayn, before stomping to her car with us in tow, "Enora, since you're staying, keep an eye on the guys!" She yells out.

"Okay," she singsonged with a lazy laugh.

As soon as we entered the car, Donna revved it with mild aggression, while mumbling "We will defeat them at all cost. I'll make sure to get Addy killer outfits..."

I couldn't help but muse over her competitiveness.

A knock came on my window, and I turned to see Zayn.

Donna stopped her grumbling and pulled the window down.

"I know you can handle yourself," Zayn spoke, leveling his gaze with Donna's, "but don't leave Ada's side not even for a minute."

Donna gave a sharp nod.

I surveyed the both of them before speaking, "We're just going to the mall. Besides isn't Canada said to be a safe country?"

He grabbed my chin, "generally yes. But some things could happen. Just stay with Donna okay?"

I would've told him he was being dramatic if it wasn't for the look in his eyes. It was serious and sure.

"Okay," I nodded.

He leaned into the car and planted a kiss on my forehead before also uttering an, "Okay."

He retracted his hand and face from the and straightened up. "If you guys aren't back by the evening, then I'm coming to get you myself."

"Caveman," Donna stuck out her tongue before driving off at full speed.

***

Zayn

Caveman? I suppose she'd call me worse than that if she knew I'd rather keep Ada here and let her wear my clothes all day.

"Did you hear something back in Vancouver? You're unusually pensive."

Nikol asked as I walked back to them.

"Rogue lycans and rogue werewolves are plaguing the outskirts. If they knew who Ada was to me, they'd target her. It's only a matter of time before that happens, I have to take her back to Italy before then."

"Do you think she'll agree?" Elio asked. "Her whole life is in New Jersey after all."

"I don't know," I dragged my hands through my hair, "but I have to find a way to make that happen. She's already had a run-in with rogues once, and that might have just been bad luck on her side. But this time she might be a target."

"Your majesty," a voice called from beside Mr quietly.

"What is it, Louis?"

"Her Majesty has been trying to get in contact with you since yesterday. I know you've been busy with the Queen since yesterday so I took the message on your behalf."

"And?"

"The Ashers called and told her about your abrupt leave yesterday."

"Those idiots," Nikol clicked his tongue.

"Will you be going back to Vancouver?" Elio opened up the front door as we walked in.

"For my mother's sake yes. I also need to settle the matter of the outskirts."

Elio nodded.

"Sir Louis," the cook scurried up to us meekly her head bowed.

"Yes?"

"I-I made you breakfast since I noticed you haven't eaten any." She stammered out.

"Thank you, but I have to finish trimming the bushes." Louis waved her off.

"You're such a sour puss man," Lowell booed, "the lady went through the trouble of making breakfast. How about you show some dignity and eat it."

There's a slight tug in Louis's lips. "Permission to kick Lowell's ass, my king."

I tucked my hands into my pocket and slouched on the couch. "Permission granted, but do it outside the damn house, you guys destroyed a lot of things last time."

Louis adjusted the folds on his sleeves, "forget it, I'd rather not stain my shirt." He said walking away towards the kitchen.

Nikol lazily flopped into the sofa next to me, "So you're just going to act like you didn't just find your mate?"

His question halted Louis in his track. There's an unnoticeable fluctuations in his shoulders, before he resumed his steps, walking away from us.

"Seriously? Well if he keeps refusing to acknowledge her like that, then she's bound to talk to him first and we're sure to win."

"It was obvious from the start. Louis has the emotions of a brick wall after all."

"How about we make it more interesting?"

"How?"

"The cook. She's obviously interested in Louis. And what's more irrational than a jealous person?"

"What ever nonsense you guys are cooking, just leave Ada out of it." I sighed.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

503K 13.4K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
1M 29.4K 61
Him: "I've been looking for her for centuries now, and when I caught her scent at the party, I knew I have to go after her. No way in hell I will mis...
752K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...