𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮✔️

By backwoodfairy

𝐌𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

16

11.7K 464 90
By backwoodfairy

drea was the first one up on the morning of their flight, the flight was at 6am it was currently 4am.

"mama...get up baby so you can take a quick shower..." drea said peppering kisses all over zora's face.

"mmm..." zora hummed wrapping her arms around drea's neck.

"hang on." drea said and zora listened wrapping her legs around drea.

drea walked to her bathroom and turned the water to hot then turned on the shower.

drea already took a shower and made sure all their bags were packed and had everything they needed.

zora slowly started waking up as the room started getting steamy.

zora got down and took off her clothes with the help of drea,"imma get our stuff in the living room so we can be ready." drea said and zora nodded rubbing her eyes.

drea took all their suitcases to the living room like she said and did a final look over in the bedroom to make sure they had everything.

zora's shower lasted 20 minutes, she put baby oil on her body before getting dressed.

drea checked her phone seeing their lyft was 6 minutes away, zora walked out drea's bedroom and met her in the kitchen.

"hmm..." drea said handing zora a egg, bacon, and cheese sandwich.

"thank you..." zora said before she started eating.

it wasn't long until the lyft arrived, zora and drea both placed their belongings in the car before getting in the back.

"umm excuse me is it okay if i eat quickly?" zora asked the driver who nodded at her question.

"okay thank you...you're gonna have to tip him more.." zora whispered to drea.

"gotchu..." drea said rubbing zora's thigh.

drea wore black sweats with a sweatshirt while zora wore drea's hoodie and leggings.

zora ended up sharing her sandwich with drea on the way to the airport, once they made it someone brought out a luggage cart for them to put all their luggage on.

drea pushed the cart while zora lead the way.

it took maybe 45 minutes to get everything out the way and soon they were making their way onto the airplane.

"i didn't know you got us first class..." zora said as she sat by the window and drea got the outside seat.

"i was finna get us a private plane..." drea said and zora eyes widened.

"never do that unless it's for our honeymoon." zora said and drea smirked.

"you saying you'd marry me??" drea asked and zora looked away realizing what came out her mouth.

drea laughed grabbing zora's hand and kissed the back of it,"don't worry...you gonna be my wife one day mama i promise you." she said.

zora smiled and turned back to look at drea, they shared a quick kiss.

zora reached into her carry on bag and grabbed her camera to start vlogging,"heyyy guys! welcome back to my channel. today i'm with my girlfriend." she said and put drea in the camera.

drea stared at the camera for a few seconds then at zora,"what i do?" she asked and zora smacked her lips.

"she acting slow yall hollon—" zora paused the camera.

"introduce yo self slow." zora said and drea nodded.

zora re did her intro then turned the camera on drea,"i'm drea and i be fuckin her to sleep."

zora softly smacked drea then placed the camera back on herself,"anywaysss right now we're on our way to greeceee!! my baby got us first class tickets too. i feel boujee as fuck." zora said making drea laugh.

drea leaned back into her seat and watched zora as she vlogged and talked about certain things.

the more drea stared at zora the more she was falling in love, she could say with confidence it wasn't just an obsession anymore. she truly loves zora and wanted to give her the world plus more.

"hmm..." zora said giving drea a piece of her biscuit.

they also ordered breakfast on the plan, why not take advantage of the free food?

zora watched drea eat the biscuit then take a sip of her coffee, zora definitely knew she was falling in love with drea. it scared the fuck out of her but she knew drea was sweet and genuine and would never purposely hurt her.

"dada..." zora said softly making drea look at her.

"yeah mama??"

"i love you."

drea smiled before kissing zora,"i love you more." she said against zora's lips.

(ughh y'all they so cute it makes me sick 🤣❤️)

♥ ♥ ♥

zora was more then happy once they made it to Greece, the flight was very long and the differences in time zones was starting to affect her and drea already.

"that flight got me tired as shit..." drea mumbled as she plopped down onto the bed.

"waittt let's look around first then we can nap." zora said grabbing drea's hand.

drea pulled zora down on top of her,"we can mama just hollon..." drea said rubbing on zora's butt.

"aht aht." zora said and drea laughed still moving her hand down to touch zora's pussy.

"ight come on.." drea said standing up and holding zora in her arms.

she walked around the place they were staying in with zora in her arms the whole time

"now can we lay down??" drea asked and zora nodded.

drea sat zora on the bed, zora watched as drea pulled off her sweatshirt and the sweats quickly followed.

that's when zora's eyes fell on the bulge in her boxers, zora pulled down drea's boxers making her dick pop out.

"lay down." zora said and drea nodded doing as told.

zora stood up on the bed and took off her hoodies then leggings and underwear, she grabbed a hold of drea's dick before slowly sliding down onto it.

zora stood on her toes as she slowly bounced up and down drea's length, drea groaned feeling the warmth and wetness from zora's pussy.

"damn mama..." drea breathed grabbing a hold of zora's waist.

zora moaned at the feeling of drea's dick stretching her out, no matter how many times they fucked it still took her time to adjust to how big she was.

"c'mere pretty girl.." drea said and zora leaned down to kiss drea's lips.

drea's hands went to zora's back where she softly rubbed as she kissed zora back,"i love you mama..." drea said against zora's mouth.

"i love you more..." zora said while drea wrapped her arms tightly around her before thrusting up into her.

"mmm fuckkk!!" zora moaned loudly as drea pounded into her from beneath.

"mhmm...." drea hummed, she pulled down zora's bra down with her teeth.

just enough to where she could suck on her nipple while fuckin her, zora eyes closed as drea's mouth closed around her nipple where she sucked gently.

"baby..." zora moaned and drea could feel her walls clenching.

"gone head pretty...i'm right behind you.." drea groaned.

zora immediately started squirting moaning as her legs shook and her eyes started rolling back,"mhmm..fuck.." drea moaned as she came.

zora let her body relax on top of drea's, both of them breathing heavily.

drea gently rubbed and caressed zora's body while kissing the top of her head,"you good mama?" drea asked and zora nodded.

"yeah.." zora said then slowly lifted up and off of drea's dick.

"how are you still hard?" zora asked and drea laughed.

"ion know..." drea said getting up then went to the bathroom, she grabbed a towel and a wash cloth.

she cleaned herself then cleaned zora while she laid on the bed, once they were both cleaned back up they got naked and got underneath the covers to cuddle.

they both laid facing each other with their legs tangled and zora had her head on drea's chest.

"i love you zora...so fuckin much." drea said kissing her forehead and nose.

"i love you so much more.." zora said with a small smile then yawned.

"gone to sleep mama..." drea said and zora nodded snuggling closer to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8.5K 27
𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛�...
433K 16.6K 27
𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 • • • 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍
77.5K 4.1K 14
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬, 𝐲𝐨�...
118K 4.1K 50
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦