mohabbat kuch anokhi si

By Pinkkitkatobsession1

What happens when two childhood enemies, while in the act to pretend they like eachother find out they're act... More

โšœcharactersโšœ
โšœstorylineโšœ
๐Ÿ˜ 1) bara aya hero...๐Ÿ˜ 
๐Ÿ™„2) "hot" cousin...๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ˜†4) deketi pakri gai๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜’5) konsi khushfehmi?๐Ÿ˜’
๐Ÿคช6) achanak ki entry๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿค”7) zyada hi lift...!๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿ˜‘8) naya azaab...๐Ÿ˜‘
๐Ÿ˜9) jealous ho?๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ™„10) bas drama...!๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ˜ณ11) "meeru"?!?!๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜‹12) drama ya kuch aur hi?๐Ÿ˜‹
๐Ÿ˜‰13) doubt na karna...!๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿคญ14) "BIWI"?!?!๐Ÿคญ
๐Ÿ˜Š15) hairaan...๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜ถ16) haalat kharab...!๐Ÿ˜ถ
๐Ÿ˜ณ17) itna sharmana...?๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜‰18) impressed...!๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜19) kuch horaha hai...?๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜š20) pakri tou jao gi!๐Ÿ˜š
๐Ÿ˜‹21) samja bhi dunga๐Ÿ˜‹
๐Ÿ˜ณ22) itni qareeb...๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿซ 23) aihsaas...!๐Ÿซ 
๐Ÿคญ24) m-m-murtasimmm๐Ÿคญ
๐Ÿซฃ25) kya dill chata hai?๐Ÿซฃ
๐Ÿ˜‰26) uralo hosh!๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคจ3) maafi?!?!?๐Ÿคจ

524 36 46
By Pinkkitkatobsession1

Murtasim: hm... mujhey bhi batao na, Kaisey??
Murtasim encouraged once again with an arched brow as his dark gaze burned the frazzled meerub to the core, her mouth dropped open as her breath hitched at the suddan entrance while the kids threw eachother glances in panic...
Mariam: u-uh mujhey lagta hai maa bula rahi hain!
Mariam bluffed as she jumped up from her seat with a sheepish smile, rushing out from besides murtasim as haya and arsals eyes also grew wide...
Haya: yaar... mera shahid phone baj raha hai!
She let out the obviously fake bluff aswell before fumbling up from her seat and running after mariam just before arsal joined in...

Arsal: j-ji baba?
He yelled out before scurrying out behind the girls aswell, leaving meerub and murtasim alone in the room to simply stare at eachother while meerub froze with her gaze still locked with his...
Slowly getting up off the couch, her mouth aimlessly opened and closed in attempts to snap anything at all at murtasim, yet failed as he arched a brow sarcastically and started with that firm tone...
Murtasim: ab bolo na... kaisey?
Murtasim asked once again, the corners of his lips tugging to a smug smirk as meerubs brows knotted together from growing annoyance when he took slow steps with his hands held behind his back towerds where she stood...

Murtasim: hmmm... aisey?
He spoke when swiftly snapping his fingers and mirroring her previous move, the act causing meerubs brows to knot as her eyes grew narrow flooding with annoyance and bringing her to fume at the smirking murtasim who stood before her...
Meerub: yeh kya mazaak hai?
Meerub blurted out in annoyance, scrunching up her face that began to shade pink as he scoffed...
Murtasim: acha ji? Yeh mazaak hai? Wesey sahi time pe aya main, Ab ayga na maza...
He mumbled out the last part with a lazy smirk tugging at his lips, his tone low and tinged with tease as meerubs mouth fell open at the audacity while glaring at him...

Murtasim: Kya khyaal hai? Pehley anila chachi ko khabar ponchou ke yahan deketi ka plan ban raha hai... ya wakas chacha ko...?
spoke murtasim sarcastically, a small, smug pout playing over his lips to conceal his growing smirk to which meerub felt her face heat up in annoyance...
Meerub: himmat na karna!
The fuming meerub snapped, taking a swift step closer and pointing a finger to his chest as his jaw clenched hard and expression softened down...
Murtasim: acha? Himmat...? Theek hai phir... abhi dekh letey hain meri himmat...!
Murtasim teased, his eyes hooded and tone laced with sarcasm as with a lazy shrug, he turned to walk out the door causing meerubs eyes to shoot wide...

Is hero ki tou-

Thought the frazzled meerub as her mind raced, not being able to make out thoughts or her next act when with a huff and her lips pursing to a tight line from annoyance, taking him aback just as murtasim turned with his lips curving up, meerub didnt spare a thought as she roughly grabbed at his upper arm, her nails digging into the flesh of his bicep for just a second before she yanked him around to face her...

Meerub: tumney bataya tou-
Started meerub in annoyance, her tone growing softer from feeling helpless infront of the smugly pouting murtasim at this point as he turned back around, his brow arched at the girl as his eyes narrowed, flickering between her fuming and reddening face and her hand that clutched at his arm for a mere second before with a huff she pulled back...

Meerub: ...na batana...!
She blurted out a bit softly as meerubs brows still knotted together and lips now curled to a soft yet annoyed pout from his act while he simply smirked...
Murtasim: hmm... na bataou...?
Repeated murtasim softly, his tone lacing with tease as he furrowed his brows down to meerub who huffed while pursing her lips together in attempts to keep control...
Murtasim: ...Laikin iska mujhey kya milleyga?
Finshied murtasim, arching a brow at the fuming meerub as her eyes narrowed down to slits at the words......

Meerub: kya chaiyey...!?
She snapped in annoyance, meerubs brows knitted together with her sharp gaze flickering over his growing smirk as he started...
Murtasim: maafi...!
Murtasim boomed proudly with a deep breath, holding his hands behind his back as he tilted his face down near hers with an arch of the brow and smug smirk...

The words he uttered brought meerubs brows to knot together as her eyes narrowed down in disbelief...
Meerub: ...KYA???
She nearly yelled out, squinting at murtasim feeling flabbergasted as he took a deep breath, glaring at her outburst in annoyance...
Murtasim: han! Meri shirt jalai thi na... maafi tou mangni hi parega...
Said murtasim softly, his tone turning huskey yet carrying that mischievous yet sarcastic tinge as meerub took a deep breath when feeling her rage peak...
Meerub: kabhi nahi!
She snarled in annoyance, crossing her arms over her chest with the shake of her head bringing murtasim to pout as he causally shrugged...

Murtasim: hmm... theek hai! Tou main chalta hu...
He teased with a sigh leaving his lips, once again turning towerds the door with the intention to leave as meerubs mouth dropped open in annoyance when glaring at the scene...

Kya musibat hai! Ya tou is hero se billa wajah maafi mangu ya phir gari chalaney pe ban! Ya Allah ajaab masla hai!!!

Meerub thought the words with a pout, the wheels of her brain turning frantically as she scrunched up her face before blurting out the first words that came to mind...
Meerub: sorry!
She spat out in annoyance, squeezing her eyes shut when feeling her cheeks burn as murtasim, who stood with his back to her felt his lips curl to a satisfactory smile...

Turning back slowly to where she stood, raising his brows he clicked his tongue teasingly while narrowing his eyes down at her fuming form...
Murtasim: ...nahi... maza nahi aya!
He spoke sarcastically with a smile, shaking his head softly as meerubs gaze flickered over him in disbelief...
Meerub: ...kya???
The dumbstruck meerub breathed out, her eyes growing wide and flickering over his smile adorned face in disbelief as he hummed teasingly...

Murtasim: Hm! Zara feel se bolo na!
He spoke with his smile growing wide bringing meerub to take a sharp inhale...
Meerub: Feel se??? Feel se kaisey boltey hain???
She questioned sarcastically in a harsh tone, glaring at him as murtasim let out a dry chuckle...
Murtasim: kaho ke...
He started in a soft tone, nodding slowly as he took a step closer to the irritated meerub, her nostrils flared as she felt herself a moment before snapping while murtasim casually furrowed his brows with a pout pulling at his lips...

Murtasim: "murtasim... I'm sorry ke mainey aapki shirt jalai... phir nahi hoga!"
He spoke softly, sarcasm flooded in his tone when taking another swift step closer as he gazed at her with that smug smile bringing meerubs mouth to drop open in disbelief of the words he uttered, her mind racing when not knowing whether to snap at the "aap" that left his lips or the overall phrase he uttered as she took a breath...

Meerub: ...tumhari tabyaat theek hai...?
She asked softly, meerubs tone sarcastic, flooded with surprise at the audacity as he just smirked at the words...
Murtasim: uff... itna khyaal hai meri tabyaat ka? Hm?
He teased, wagging his brows at meerub who scoffed feeling flabbergasted, her face heating up along with noticeably turning redder as murtasim bit back a smile...
Murtasim: ...ab maafi mangni hai ya anila chachi mangwaye?
He asked arching a brow at the girl as meerub took a deep breath, her mind speeding when finding no other option but to apologize to the smugly smirking murtasim who stood before her as she took a deep breath...

Meerub: I'm... sorry...
She started, meerubs gaze flickering around as her jaw tensed up, her ears heating up as her voice barley audible to murtasim who hummed in encouragement at the satisfying words...
Meerub: ke shirt jalai... phir nahi hoga...
She finished quickly and harshly, not meeting his eyes she averted her gaze to flutter around the room with a pout playing over her lips, meerubs arms crossed over her heaving chest as he hummed...
Murtasim: hmmm...! Aur bhi emotion se tum maafi mang sakti thi laikin theek hai...
He teased with a shrug, bringing meerubs sharp gaze to dart over towerds him in annoyance as he smirked teasingly when she huffed...
Meerub: ab bakwas karney ki himmat na karna!
Meerub snapped once more, pointing a finger to his chest while throwing him warning glares only for murtasim to click his tongue...

Murtasim: mujhey bakwas karni aati bhi nahi hai, zaroorat pari tou tumsey seekh lunga...!
He snarled sarcastically with that proud grin meerub was dying to punch off his face...
Her lips pursed together in annoyance as he smirked before turning away to leave the living room...
Meerub: Agli dafa shirt nahi... purey kamrey ko aag lagaungi!
Meerub mumbled under her breath as soon as he turned away, the soft mutter causing murtasim to turn back casually with a smile as his gaze met with her sharp one once more...

Murtasim: kuch kaha?
Asked murtasim sarcastically with a raise of the brows as she rolled her eyes hard with a huff...
Meerub: nahi!
Meerub snapped in annoyance as he smiled wide before casually leaving the room, leaving meerub to scrunch up her heated face, punching the air in annoyance as she held back a frustrated squeal at the scene...

⚜⚜⚜

Arsal: Alhamdullilah! Akhir ghalat time pe entry honi hi thi murtasim bhai ki!
Arsal spoke sarcastically with a frown, after the event of the living room and once meerub had taken a long, cold shower to freshen up and get rid of her fuming thoughts, now as she dressed casually in a button up white shirt along with a pair of jeans, the kids sat out in the gardens, the most intimate part of the havaili in which a tall ghazibo stood, with the girls seated inside while arsal stood near the opening, leaning against the pillar with his arms folded over his chest...

Haya: Yaar meerub, humarey jaaney ke baad kya hua tha??? Ab bata tou nahi dega murtasim???
Asked haya nervously, her brows knotted and eyes wide as she looked to meerub who sat hunched forward on the bench, her leg shaking rapidly as her chin rested over her hand while her mind raced...
Meerub: Issi baat ki tou tension hai... bachpan se blackmailer hai yeh hero! Kya pata kab phasa de!?
Snapped meerub with a frown, chewing on her lip nervously as the kids all sighed out...

Arsal: Yaar ab tou phansengey tou sab sath hi pansengey! Hojao sab tyaar...
Said arsal shaking his head, his lips curled to a pout as his brows knotted down before mariam, who sat looking deep in thought spoke up...
Mariam: Nahi yaar, mujhey yakeen hai murtasim bhai nahi batayngey!
Mariam spoke comfortingly, nodding slowly as she spoke in a soft tone to which meerubs gaze shot to her in surprise...

Meerub: Huh! Kiu nahi bataye ga? Usko tou mouka chaiyey meri mama aur baba ke samney shikayat laganey ka! Chamcha kanhi ka...
She mumbled out the last part in annoyance, straightening up on the bench with a scoff laced in annoyance leaving her just before slow footsteps approached the shaded ghazibo...
Fina: Bibi ji...
Fina started, walking though the sun lit gardens to reach the kids as their gazes shot to her...

Haya: Han? Kia hua?
Haya asked softly before the maid spoke with a soft smile...
Fina: Wo andar sab khaney ke liey bula rahey hain...
She said as meerub groaned, burying her face in her hands with a soft cry leaving her...
Meerub: Meri tou bhook hi urh gai hai...!
She mumbled, her voice muffled from her hands covering her face as mariam spoke...

Mariam: Acha tum jao hum aatey hain...
She excused the maid swiftly as she rushed back inside, leaving the kids to huff in annoyance before arsal spoke up...
Arsal: Chalo na yaar! Tention se mazeed bhook lag rahi hai!
Said arsal, a frown playing over his lips as he threw his head back to which meerub lifted her face from her hands to shoot him a glare...
Meerub: Chalo...!
She snapped, a pout plastered over her lips as the kids all jumped up and headed into the havaili one by one...

⚜⚜⚜

Time was passing anxiously for meerub as her mind couldn't let go of the fact that murtasim could get all the kids in trouble anytime he pleased and the fact anila would surely believe him made her burn with the mere thought, everyone sat for lunch a bit after the kids had rushed in, nervousness laced in the air as the kids threw eachother nervous glances with meerubs leg shaking rapidly under the table in the annoyance and anxiety that took over her while she took a bite of one of the many dishes spread out onto the large table...

Her gaze fixted at murtasim, throwing daggers from her eyes at him who sat just across from her while he and the rest of the family indulged in chatter during the lunch...
When suddenly murtasims gaze that was previously locked to anwar who sat besides him as they talked, flitted over to meerub who seemed to burn him with her staring as his brows furrowed at the sight...

When suddenly, anilas booming tone broke meerubs thought process in an instant causing her gaze to shoot to her side where anila sat gazing at her...
Anila: Meerub, Kahan gum ho? kha kiu nahi rahi?
Anila asked softly, arching a brow at meerub as her gaze flickered from meerubs wide eyes to her full plate...

Meerub: Kha rahi hu mama!
Said meerub with a sheepish smile creeping up her lips, a nod from anila bringing meerubs gaze to flutter back to her plate nervously before darting back sharply to murtasim...
Murtasim: Nazro se tou lag raha hai mujhey kacha chaba ke kha jaye gi...
He mumbled under his breath, the words that swirled in his mind coming out in a breath as he scoffed at meerub who narrowed her eyes down at him...

When suddanly, amongst the silent acts that were taking place at the table, maa begams voice cracked through the air from the head of the table, her words bringing all the kid's gazes to shoot to her immediately...
Maa begam: Tou batao bacho, Kaisi gai university? Aaj tou test tha na?
Said maa begam looking to the kids who gazed back at her with wide eyes flooded with nervousness, a smile playing on maa begams lips as she awaited an answer before mariam, with a sheepish laugh spoke up...

Mariam: J-ji maa! Test bohat acha gaya!
Mariam said with an awkward smile playing over her lips, her eyes wide as they flickered to the rest of the kids as a silent gesture to which they frantically nodded...
Maa begam: Chalo achi baat hai...!
She smiled at the words as the kids shot maa begam sheepish grins, throwing eachother glances aswell just before murtasim hummed to catch their attentions...

Murtasim: Hmm... issi liey shahid jashan ka bhi plan ban raha tha...
Murtasim mumbled out, his gaze fixted to his plate as he took a bite while teasingly throwing meerub a knowing glance, a small, cheeky smile playing over his lips as meerub let out a small caugh, glaring at him with her lips pursed to a line while the kids all gulped...

Anwar: kuch kaha murtasim?
Anwar asked looking to murtasim who shook his head with a smile...
Murtasim: nahi nahi chacha saab! Kuch bhi nahi...
He spoke while taking a sip of water, glaring at the fuming meerub from the rim of the glass, wagging his brows as she huffed in annoyance...

Ya Allah mujhey sabr dena... is hero ki tou main-

She thought glaring at murtasim in annoyance before meerubs thoughts got cut off when wakas, who wasn't present at the table walked in while chatting on the phone...
Wakas: ji ji! Bilkool ap fikar na karey!
Said wakas, walking in and taking his seat with a smile...
Wakas: bilkool ji, khudaahfiz!
He spoke just before closing the call, placing his phone down on the table with a sigh leaving him as anwar spoke...

Anwar: kon tha wakas?
Asked anwar, his brows furrowed as he gazed at wakas who started with the shake of his head...
Wakas: anwar bhai kya bataou! Aaj kaal tou kaam khatam hi nahi horaha, meeting ke liey bulaya hai, Wo bhi abhi!
Said wakas with a sigh, his brows knotted as murtasim spoke...
Murtasim: urgent hai wakas chacha?
Asked murtasim softly, looking to wakas who nodded with a frown...

Wakas: bhai urgent tou hai!
He sighed out to which murtasim nodded, his brows knotting before he spoke...
Murtasim: wakas chacha agar abhi jaana hai tou main chala jata hu?
Murtasim suggested softly, looking to wakas who nodded...
Wakas: theek hai beta, agar tum jaa saktey ho tou kaam asaan hojaye ga!
Said wakas with a smile, his words bringing murtasim to nod as his own lips curled up...

Murtasim: theek hai phir main abhi tyaar hojata hu!
Murtasim spoke with a smile, getting ready to get up from his seat just before wakas's eyes lit up with a thought.
Wakas: acha beta, yeh lo!
Said wakas, reaching into his pocket in a swift motion as he pulled out his car keys and forwarded them to murtasim, the act causing the eyes of the kids to grow wide as they watched in surprise...

Wakas: yeh chabia rakho beta! Baad mein driver ko de dena takey wo gari workshop le jaye!
Said wakas with a grin, encouraging murtasim to grab the keys to which his lips tugged to a smile, murtasims eyes glittering with mischief that shone clear on his face as he nodded once grabbing the keys...

While meerubs lips parted, her mouth falling open before murtasim threw her a glance, his lips playing a wicked smile as he teasingly arched a brow at the frozen meerub...
Murtasim: ji wakas chacha...!
Said murtasim with a grin, not wasting a moment before pocketing the keys as with another glance to the surprised meerub, he strolled off from the dining room, leaving the kids to just glance at eachother in shock...

⚜⚜⚜

It was after lunch once the masterplan of getting the car keys had been finalized by the kids when with meerub leading the way and with slow, steady and cautious steps, the kids made their way down the hall to reach murtasims room once he had dissapeared...

Nervousness laced in the air when once racing through the empty hall, the kids finally reached the ajar, brown double door to murtasims grand room, the cool of the ac air radiating even outside the room as the four stopped in their tracks when standing outside...

Throwing eachother one last glance that laced with a hint of nervousness, meerub started in a whisper...
Meerub: tum sab yahan hi ruko...! Main jaakey chabia lati hu...
Said meerub, her gaze darting around the kids before arsal, who stood at the back spoke up...
Arsal: yaar are you sure ke murtasim bhai kamrey mein nahi hain...? Agar rangey haato pakar lia tou???
He whisper-yelled with furrowed brows, nervousness painted over his face and showing clear in his tone as mariam spoke...

Mariam: nahi yaar! Confirm khabar hai wo abhi change jar rahey hongey!
Assured mariam with the click of her tongue, giving a nudge to arsals arm as he frowned...
Arsal: kiu? Murtasim bhai ke kamrey mein camerey lagaye hue hain ke "confirm khabar hai"???
He shot back, a pout playing on his lips to which haya huffed...
Haya: yaar arsal confuse na karo!
She whisper-yelled out with knotted brows as meerub took a breath...

Meerub: acha tum logo ne kissi ko yahan aaney nahi dena! Na kissi ko shak ho!
She instructed in a whisper, her eyes wide from a sort of nervousness that lingered in her mind yet she brushed off as mariam clicked her tongue...
Mariam: nahi hoga shak yaar, tum jao!
Said mariam with a nod, giving meerub a playfull push towerds the door as she gulped...

Meerubs eyes gone slightly wide as they flickered between the awaiting kids one last time before with a gulp and deep breath, meerub turned away to push the door open...
Her gaze immediately flitting around the room as she stepped in, taking one step at a time with her heartbeat starting to slightly increase to which she scrunched up her face...

Yaar meerub! Tu kiu tention le rahi hai??? Konsa us hero ne kha jaana hai... aur wesey bhi wo kamrey mein thori hai!

Meerub thought shaking her head at annoyance of her own growing nervousness that settled butterflys to flutter in her stomach, with a deep breath and once shaking off any reluctance, meerub put on a confidant demeanor, holding her chin high as she slowly walked further into his room, gulping and turning the corner before her eyes grew wide from the sight...

Murtasim: ji ji! Main bas nikal raha hu!
Said murtasim, standing just infront of his window, now changed and dressed in a kurta, his one hand gripped at his phone that pinned up to his ear while his other hand buttoned the top few buttons on his kurta, his hair styled along with a huskey scent radiating from him as he looked ready to leave from the view while luckily he faced away from the door which meerub entered through.

A look of nervousness painting over her face as her brows furrowed and eyes grew wide from the sight, the butterflys in her stomach now fluttering fast and frantically causing her to take deeper breaths in attempts to calm them down as her gaze averted from his form to flicker around the sun lit room until finally her brows shot up when her gaze fixted to his bed where the keys were set, the sight sending a wave of relief to course though her as a sigh of relief left meerubs lips...

Her gaze flickering between the indulged and clueless murtasim and the keys that rested at the edge of the bed, her mind raced as meerub chewed on her lip while murtasim still chatted...
With slow, steady steps meerub, with her gaze still fixted to his back, made her way to grab at the car keys, outstreching her hand to reach the bed as meerubs brows knitted in full concentration to not dare and make a sound...

Tho suddenly just as meerub felt a sigh of relief leave her when her fingertips brushed with the cool metal of the key, murtasims suddan words caught her attention as he moved slowly to turn around...
Murtasim: ji ji theek hai... khudaahfiz...
Said murtasim over the phone, turning around towards the bed slowly with his gaze fixted to the floor as meerubs eyes grew wide before she jumped back, rushing to the corner in just the time before murtasim turned around and shut his phone clueless about the frazzled meerub that caught her breath just around the corner...

Scrunching up her face in annoyance while leaning against the wall, a huff left meerub as her brows knotted when suddanly, the sound of chiming keys that murtasim had grabbed from his bed and pocketed, along with soft footsteps making their way towerds where she stood brought meerubs mind to race and eyes to grow wide as she sprinted towerds the door before murtasim turned the corner...

Grabbing at the open door and rushing out, the kids stood surrounding the door and were caught in surprise when meerub rushed out frazzled and empty handed...
Their brows furrowing at the sight as they looked her up and down in confusion...
Mariam: chabi le li???
Asked mariam, hope lingering in her tone as her eyes grew wide looking to the frazzled meerub to which meerub grabbed at the kids in a swift move...

Meerub: khak chabi li! Bhar mein jaye chabi abhi tou yahan se bhago!!!
Meerub whisper-yelled the words to which the eyes of the kids grew wide as all four rushed through the hall, one after the other in panic before murtasim, with furrowed brows and a confused yet suspicious expression painted on his face walked out the room while adjusting his watch, his eyes narrow as they darted around the suspiciously empty hall before he casually strolled off...

⚜⚜⚜

Time had flew after murtasims departure from the havaili and after the failed attempt of getting the keys that nearly got the kids caught, a tense situation crackled in the air as the kids sat in the cool living room of the havaili, the gold afternoon glow glimmering through the net of the curtens while the inside laced with a cool feel from the air conditioner despite the burn that was felt within meerub...

The kids sat deep in thought on the couches while meerub, chewing on her lip while her eyes narrowed to slits, paced back and forth infront of them, her plump, pink lips curled to a pout as she sighed from time to time, her mind racing while the kids looked up to her, waiting for her to say somthing as she had been quietly thinking since murtasim left...

When suddenly, admist the tense situation, arsal, who sat with a bag of chips in his hands, spoke while munching on one...
Arsal: Ab tou gaye... crunch ...confirm gaye!
Said arsal, shaking his head with a sigh causing haya, who took a deep, annoyed breath at the crunching noise threw him a glare...
Haya: Hum jaye na jaye, tumharey yeh chips zaroor jayengey arsal!
She warned, pursing her lips to a line as she gave arsal a nudge...

Meerub: Aik tou mujhey baba ki samaj nahi aarahi... unko yuh achanak isko apna beta bananey ka bhoot kiu char gaya hai?!?!
Meerub started with her rant in annoyance, shaking her head with a frown to which mariam scoffed...
Mariam: Madem... yeh bhoot wakas chacha ko murtasim bhai ki padiash se chara hua hai...!
She joked, a teasing glint shining in her eyes to which meerub clicked her tongue...

Meerub: Phir bhi!!! Aur us hero ko dekho! Uski tou main-
She grinded the words through her teeth with a huff before scrunching up her face in annoyance...
Haya: Yaar mera tou dimagh soch soch ke pak gaya hai!!! Ab karna kya hai? Pehli try tou buri tarha fail hui hai!
Said haya, holding onto her head with a sigh before meerub spoke...
Meerub: Mujhey khud samaj nahi aarahi ke us hero ko kidnap karey, deketi marey ya-
Said meerub all in one breath, practically reciting the words that had been swirling endlessly in her mind for the past half an hour before her own words brought her eyes to light up...

The kid's brows furrowing in confusion when meerub went quiet, a small smile tugging at her lips as she let slip a hum to which the kids threw eachother confused glances...
Mariam: Kya...?
Asked mariam, looking to her with narrowed eyes as meerub turned to face them...
Arsal: Lagta hai... crunch ...iska dimagh bhi chal gaya hai...
Said arsal, plopping another chip into his mouth as he shook his head when looking to the smiling meerub...

Meerub: hmm...Chala tou hai...
She spoke softly with a nod, her eyes glimmering with the mischief that left traces in her light tone as mariams brows knitted together...
Mariam: Kya hogaya behn? Wakai kanhi aik aur deketi ka plan tou nahi ban gaya...?
Asked mariam with the wag of her brows, her narrow eyes flickering over meerub as she grinned wide...
Meerub: Aisa hi samaj lo...!
Said meerub with a wink, nodding as the kids all shrugged when passing eachother confused looks...

⚜⚜⚜

It was after a while in the havaili when admist the warmth of the sun that rained in a gold hue, murtasims car came swerving in though the gold gates, parking swiftly in front of the grand founted just before the car door swung open with murtasim stepping out and heading into the havaili...

Walking in through the front door with his gaze fixted on his watch adorned wrist, murtasims gaze suddanly shot up when a booming and familiar tone burst through the empty yet lit area.

Mariam: bhai aapkey liey coffee bana du?
Asked mariam cheerfully, a wide smile playing over her lips as she rushed to murtasim who gazed at her in confusion...
His gaze flickering around her in surprise as his eyes narrowed while his brows knitted together...
Murtasim: ya Allah khair... itni achanak coffee ki offer...?
Asked murtasim softly, his suspicion showing clear in his dark eyes and expression to which mariam grinned awkwardly...
Murtasim: kya hogaya bhai...? Koi naya karnama tou anjaam nahi kardia?
He asked arching a brow at mariam as she chuckled out...

Mariam: uff bhai! Aisey hi offer di thi! Yakeen nahi hai mujhpe?
Mariam giggled out, furrowing her brows at murtasim who pouted his lips with a shake of his head...
Murtasim: bilkool bhi nahi...!
Joked murtasim, a small smile tugging at his lips as mariam frowned...
Mariam: theek hai! Nahi lati coffee!
Mariam spoke narrowing her eyes as murtasim sighed...

Murtasim: acha le ao yaar! Ab coffee ko mana kiu karunga...!
He chuckled out, leaving mariam to grin wide...
Murtasim: main bahir jaa raha hu, tum coffee le aana yaar!
He spoke with a pleading and cute expression as he tilted down his head to mariam...
Mariam: ji bhai...!
She smiled just before murtasim grinned, walking off into the distance as mariam let go a sigh of relief...

When suddenly, fast footsteps rushed over towerds where mariam stood causing her gaze to shoot around to meerub who with fast breaths rushed over, her gaze flickering around the area to make sure it was all empty other them mariam as she came to drap her arm over mariams shoulder...

Meerub: maan gaya hero coffee ke liey???
She asked with wide eyes glittering with anticipation, chewing on her lip with a smile as mariams lips pursed to a line...
Mariam: mera kaam tou hogaya! Bas ab tumney baki karnama karna hai!
Said mariam shaking her head with a grin, her words bringing meerub to hum cheekily...
Meerub: chalo phir, hajao ready deketi ke liey!
Giggled out meerub eliciting a laugh from mariam as the two threw nervous glances around before rushing off...

⚜⚜⚜

Standing with his arms folded behind his back, murtasim looked out into the gardens from the shaded patio at the back of the havaili, strong pillars holding up a roof to shade from the sunlight as couches and seating placed around for an outdoor seating area.

While murtasims brows furrowed while gazing away from the door or any other entry to the area, mariam walked in from inside the havaili while holding tight to a mug of steaming coffee, while meerub, at the same time slowly and carefully walked down to where he stood from behind, meerub and mariams eyes meeting in a silent exchange as meerub gave her the signal with the tilt of her head...

To which mariam nodded before rushing up to murtasim...
Mariam: yeh le bhai! Aapki coffee...
Said mariam with a smile, forwarding the mug of coffee to murtasim who turned around to face her with a smile, grabbing the mug as his lips curled to a wide grin...
Murtasim: thank you!
He spoke cheerfully to mariam who grinned, murtasim took a sip of the steaming coffee with a hum while mariam nervously threw a glance to meerub who had now tiptoed to stand just behind the clueless murtasim...

Murtasim: bohat achi banai hai yaar!
He spoke with a chuckle, going to take another sip as mariam, before getting a clear signal to leave from meerub, grinned awkwardly before starting...
Mariam: chaley bhai main chalti hu! M-maa bula rahi hain shahid!
She bluffed sheepishly, throwing murtasim another grin to which he nodded while taking another sip...

A wide smile creeped up mariams lips just before she ran into the havaili, throwing a knowing glance to meerub before she dissapeared inside to leave just the two of them alone, now as meerub stood just behind murtasim, chewing on her lip from growing nervousness until finally meerubs gaze landed at the glimpse of the shining key in the pocket of his kurta, the sight bringing meerubs eyes to grow wide as she pursed her lips to a line...

Gulping hard at the butterflys that once again fluttered within her as she extended her hand to reach into his pocket, praying that he doesn't swing around to catch her red handed as she took a deep breath when feeling her plan start to succeed...

Meerubs hand getting just close enough as her fingers brushed at the cool of the key that peeked out from his pocket, after taking another deep breath as her heart had started to race, meerub, after throwing another glance to the as it seemed, unaware murtasim, bit on her lip before snaking her hand into his pocket, swiftly and carefully grabbing at the key while sucking in a breath, meerub breathed a sigh of relief when nearly pulling the key out of his pocket...

Slowly sliding her hand out from the fabric of his pocket as she clutched to the key tight, when suddanly, taking meerub aback and bringing her eyes to grow wide, murtasim swiftly threw his hand around to grab tight at hers that froze near his pocket, his rough hand clutching at her fisted one tight as meerubs breath hitched, a heat spreading over her cheeks as she scrunched up her face in annoyance...

Lo ji... lagta hai yeh deketi bhi buri tarha fail hogai...

⚜⚜⚜

A/N: was nervous yet very excited to post this one! 😆 hope everyone enjoyed the chapter and are enjoying the story so far!!! Would love for some response and to know what y'all think will happen nowww??? Also do drop a vote if you guys enjoyed! Thank youuu!!! 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 341 4
[SEQUEL TO KASHISH] Murtasim Khan returns to the Khan Haveli upon completing his education after a period of four long years. Determined to follow hi...
15.6K 690 5
Hey meerasim fans , its my fanfiction about how murtsim will react after watching meerab.. I hope you enjoy it . give it a try :)
80.8K 4.6K 33
He's the man of his words, An arrogant Man with so much power in his hands and she's an soft-hearted girl, who believes in fairytale. What will happe...