The Birlas' - BHAVANA

By man1sh0

This is Part - 3 of a story that takes off from where it ended in The Birlas' - PARINAMA. It traces the life... More

DISCLAIMER
INTRODUCING THE BIRLA CLAN
INTRODUCING OTHER MAJOR CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Chapter - 1 : A Brother And A Sister (Part - A)
Chapter - 1 : A Brother And A Sister (Part - B)
Chapter - 2: True Friend (Part - A)
Chapter - 2 : True Friend (Part - B)
Chapter - 3: Truth Revealed (Part - A)
Chapter - 3: Truth Revealed (Part - B)
Chapter - 4 : Plan Of Action (Part - B)
Chapter - 5 : All Is Good In The Hood (Part - A)
Chapter - 5 : All Is Good In The Hood (Part - B)
Chapter - 6: Emotional Outburst (Part - A)
Chapter - 6: Emotional Outburst (Part - B)
Chapter - 7: All Is Well? (Part - A)
Chapter - 7: All Is Well? (Part - B)
Chapter - 8: Reactions Galore (Part - A)
Chapter - 8: Reactions Galore (Part - B)
Chapter - 9 : Head On (Part - A)
Chapter - 9 : Head On (Part - B)
Chapter - 10 : A Suggestion (Part - A)
Chapter - 10 : A Suggestion (Part - B)
Chapter - 11: Roohi's Reasons (Part - A)
Chapter - 11: Roohi's Reasons (Part - B)
Chapter - 12: Is That A Green Signal? (Part - A)
Chapter - 12: Is That A Green Signal? (Part - B)
Chapter - 13: Motherly Concern (Part - A)
Chapter - 13: Mother's Concern (Part - B)
Chapter - 13: Mother's Concern (Part - C)
Chapter - 14: Time Waits For None (Part - A)
Chapter - 14: Time Waits For None (Part - B)
Chapter - 15: Preparations and Photoshoot (Part - A)
Chapter - 15: Preparations and Photoshoot (Part - B)
Chapter - 16: Mystery Girl (Part - A)
Chapter - 16: Mystery Girl (Part - B)
Chapter - 17 : Stockholm Syndrome (Part - A)
Chapter - 17 : Stockholm Syndrome (Part - B)
Chapter - 18: Victim (PART - A)
Chapter - 18: Victim (PART - B)
Chapter - 19: It's Finally Time (PART - A)
Chapter - 19: It's Finally Time (PART - B)
Chapter - 20 : Mumbai Meri Jaan (PART - A)
Chapter - 20 : Mumbai Meri Jaan (PART - B)
Chapter - 21: Poppy And Ru (PART - A)
Chapter - 21: Motherly Face - Off (Part - B)
Chapter - 22: Aradhna and Neil (Part - A)
Chapter - 22: Aradhna and Neil (Part - B)
Chapter - 23: Kind of Confession (PART - A)
Chapter - 23: Kind of Confession (PART - B)
Chapter 24: Difficult Discussions (PART - A)
Chapter 24: Difficult Discussions (PART - B)
Chapter - 25: Point To Be Proven (PART - A)
Chapter - 25: Point To Be Proven (PART - B)
EPILOGUE
Suggestions!!!
New Book!

Chapter - 4 : Plan Of Action (Part - A)

464 40 36
By man1sh0

My Wattpad just started working again. So I am posting out of joy.

Lack of comments kills my interest to post even after writing. So, if you want me to update earlier, try giving feedback.

If not, I will set the pace as per my convenience. Thank you!!

Neil calmed Abhir down and sent him to complete his assignment while he marched to his Bhaiyya's room to tell him everything he knew, if Roohi hasn't already spoken. But what he saw there, melted his heart. Roohi confessed everything and Abhimanyu's reaction to that relieved him. That is exactly what he expected from his brother. Neil could neither spot guilt nor hurt on his face. There was a simmering anger and also a lot of love and pride for Roohi in his eyes. 

The way he assured Roohi was tear jerking for Neil. That's his Bhaiyya alright and no Akshara Sharma can break him. She can only ruffle his feathers a little at times but not break him, especially when his kids are involved. He was just considering all the progress Abhimanyu has achieved in the short span with his will power. He could see that Abhimanyu was not only standing strong but also looking very unaffected by the name, Akshara Sharma. 

A couple of months ago, the name would make him close off and detached from any conversation but finally, he wasn't letting it overpower the things that mattered to him the most. Roohi did deserve all the love and pampering she was being bestowed with, but she also deserved some pulling up for lashing out on Abhir so unceremoniously. But his Bhaiyya in this protective Papa Bear mode can be quite dangerous.

So, he decided to take her case once she is away from her safety haven. The boy deserved a proper apology and now that Abhir snapped out of his angry and upset zone, Neil has taken it upon himself to ensure that he gets one. Abhimanyu was hugging Roohi and rocking her to and fro a bit, just the way she always likes when he saw Neil. Neil gestured him to be quiet and spend time with Roohi. He then closed the door and left from there. 

Now that his Bhaiyya knows, he needs to get somethings going. He dialed Abhishek and asked him to come over at his earliest best. Abhishek agreed and also promised to look into the video to see if he can figure something out of it. But Neil knew deep in his heart that if there was anyone who can decode Akshara, then it has to be Abhimanyu. He loved her with all his heart and Neil hoped that one fine day, that heart will have absolutely no place for her. 

He didn't want the kids associating with her, but his Bhaiyya made it evident that they will not stop the kids from interacting with her if they choose to. Neil had no option but to comply. Abhimanyu coaxed Roohi lovingly and made her sleep. Roohi slept as soon as she closed her eyes because she had been deprived of peaceful sleep for some time now. Abhimanyu arranged the pillows and tucked her in properly before walking out of the room. 

Neil was waiting for him in the office room and Abhimanyu barged into it. He was bubbling with anger when he saw Neil and Abhishek seated there discussing something. Abhimanyu wanted to see the teaser of the interview, but Neil had worry written all over his face. 

"Bhai! Main aapko summary deta hoon na...ki kya hain usmein. Aapko dekhne ki kya zarurat hain?" Neil tried avoiding that. 

Abhimanyu banged his fist on the table, startling Neil and Abhishek both. Abhishek never saw Abhimanyu go so out of control and Neil didn't think that he was that into the anger. 

"Us video ki wajah se, meri bachi ke saath kuch bhi ho sakta tha. Maanta hoon galti Ru ki hain aur use uski sazaa bhi mili ....but us aurat ka kya?

Itne waqt baad use gade murde ukhadna kyun hain? Agar woh chahti hain ki Abhir use mile, woh hum mein se kisiko bhi message bhej sakti thi aur sahi tareeke se approach kar sakti thi.

Visitation rights keliye appeal karleti. Pehle Neil ke photos aur ab yeh? Jab itne saalon se, we steered clear of each other, ab use kya chahiye?

Use kya lagta hain ki yeh sunke Abhir uske paas wapis jayega. Why is she making a spectacle out of this whole thing?" Abhimanyu was seething and none of them stopped him. He was too gone into the zone. 

"Meri Bachi ki kya galti hain? Yahi na..... ki uski Maa ka naam Akshara likha hua hain. Use bachpan se yahi lagta hain ki Akshara uski Maa hain.

Akshara ki bhi sehmati thi usmein. Usne khud aagey aakar yeh responsibility accept ki hain. Kisi ne use force nahi kiya tha. Tum the na wahan Neil?" Abhimanyu questioned Neil and he nodded.

"Jab cheezein hamare beech kharaab hogayi, toh usne Roohi ki taraf peeche mudke tak nahi dekha. Isiliye maine bhi Akshara ka naam kahi pe bhi istemaal nahi kiya. 

Main ek divorcee tha and I had all the right to be a single parent. Duniya ko kabhi batane ki zarurat nahi thi aur maine bataya bhi nahin. 

Lekin Roohi ko toh batana tha na. Use jaan ne ka haq tha ki uski birth certificate pe kiska naam hain." Abhimanyu was very, very angry and his words came out harsher than they normally do.

Abhimanyu slumped on the couch and said, "Kitna bewakoof tha na main. Woh divorce leke chali gayi thi bina wajah diye aur tab bhi mujhe ummeed thi ki aaj nahi toh kal wapis aayegi.

Usse pyaar karta tha na... aur uski pyaar pe bharosa tha. Andha vishwaas tha. Bahut zyada. I was very clear ki Roohi ki agar kabhi Maa hogi toh woh Akshara hi hogi. 

Because she was always the only woman for me. Na uss se pehle koi tha. Nahi uske baad koi ho sakta tha." The pain in Abhimanyu's voice and the eyes was too profound. 

Neil's heart broke to see his brother like that. He eyed Abhishek to give some privacy and Abhishek moved out without a question. Even he needed time to recover after seeing a proud and strong man like Abhimanyu Birla fall apart. That had a deep impact on him, and he immediately called up few people to find more details about the interview and it's airing date. Neil wanted to buy that interview at any cost and stop it from airing. For that, he had to contact the right people right away. 

He was just going to do that. He didn't know if that was even possible, but he was determined to give his best shot. The Birla kids didn't deserve more hurt than what they were already dished with. He would do everything he could to ensure their happiness, and this somewhere became too personal for him. He didn't even realize that he was going over and above for the Birlas, a lot these days. It was no more just a mere job for him, and it looked like much beyond a mere soft corner. 

"Bhai! Aap please thoda calm down hone ki try karo. Aapko bilkul bhi apne aapko blame nahi karna hai. No guilt trips again. Please calm down. Hamein aagey ki sochna hain."

Neil tried to convince him to let this and be and think ahead. But Abhimanyu's temper wasn't in a mood to calm down at all. 

"Is baar meri hi galti hain Neil. Mein guilt feel karke bhi kuch nahi karpaunga uska. Main Akshara se beyhad pyaar karta tha aur usi junoon mein maine Roohi ko batadiya ki Akshara uski Maa hain. 

Mereliye to us waqt yeh koi option bhi nahi tha. I genuinely believed that. Usmein Akshara ki haami bhi thi. 

Divorce ke waqt bhi usne apna naam Roohi ki birth certificate se hatwane ko nahi bola tha. Hum parents the yaar Roohi ki. Hamari ache se baat hui thi iss bare mein. 

Dil se yeh responsibility liya tha humne. Mujhe sach mein yakeen tha ki mereliye na sahi, Roohi keliye toh woh wapis ayegi." Abhimanyu expressed his deepest feelings. 

Neil hugged him and held on to him. His own eyes were filled with tears while Abhimanyu's tears didn't stop for a second. Neil pulled back and wiped his tears, but fresh ones followed. It was getting really tough for Neil to stay strong after seeing Abhimanyu so vulnerable. He so wished he had Rohan with him. But he didn't back off. He never would. 

He was Abhimanyu Birla's son and his father always taught him by example that turning your back to a grieving loved one is never an option. He did not want to ignore his teachings especially when, his father was the one grieving. Definitely not. 

"Bhai! Aap please chup hojayiye. Aapne bahut roliya aur maine bhi rone diya because I thought ki you needed to let it out of your system. But abhi thoda zyada ho raha hain. 

Aapka Bacha aapko aise zyada der nahin dekh payega. Please mat ro aap. Please" Neil pleaded with Abhimanyu and Neil's voice breached through the haze Abhimanyu was in. 

He snapped out of it and saw Neil's expression. He was so close to tears himself, but he was trying hard to stay strong for him. Warmth seeped in Abhimanyu's heart. That kind of pain can only be healed with love and his boy was showering him with love in abundance. That effectively jerked him back to reality. He tightly held Neil and rubbed his back to calm him down. The tables turned super quickly, and Neil was soon seeking comfort again. 

Once a child, always a child.

Abhimanyu pulled back and looked into Neil's eyes. Neil found something different in his Bhaiyya's eyes and he didn't know what exactly that was, but he had a good feeling about it. He knew it in his bones. 

"Bhai! Aap theek ho? Aap.." Abhimanyu nodded and hushed Neil before he completed. 

"I was just...I got carried away. I am sorry maine tujhe dara diya. Roohi ki haalat mujhse dekhi nahi gayi and my control lapsed. 

Don't worry main nahi jaunga us raaste phir se. Itna weak nahi hoon main. Trust me." Abhimanyu assured Neil and Neil nodded. 

"Tu theek hain ab?" Abhimanyu asked lovingly and Neil shook his head like a kid and buried it in his Bhaiyya's chest. Abhimanyu pulled him closer and held him protectively. 

He was so grateful for the strength Neil showed. If not for his son, he wouldn't have snapped back so soon. He let Neil calm down and drew soothing circles on his back. Neil withdrew once he felt better. 

"Aagey kya karna hain, aapne socha hain?" Neil asked softly. Abhimanyu nodded. 

"Kya socha hain?" Neil was quick to ask. 

"Jo bhi hua usmein galti meri bhi thi. Maine hi Roohi ko Akshara mein uski Maa dikhayi. Lekin tab mujhe yeh nahi pata tha ki main zindagi ki sabse badi galti kar raha hoon. 

Apni Bachi ko yeh batake ki uski Maa Akshara hain, use zindagi bhar ka trauma dediya maine. Aaj woh bachi Akshara ki wajah se pareshan hain but use utna leverage maine diya hain.

Na main Akshara ko as her mother introduce karta, na uski sari kartoote chupakar, uski izzat bachon ki nazar mein banaye rakhne ki koshish karta, na aaj humein yeh din dekhna padta. 

Aaj uski wajah se maine apni Bachi pe haath tak uthadiya!" Abhimanyu was feeling bad for being so harsh with Roohi. 

"Aapne kuch galat nahi kiya. Jo usne harqat ki hain, use toh maar padne hi chahiye the. Hamari kismat achi thi ki kuch ulta seedha nahi hua aur sab sahi se hogaya. 

But isse uski galti kam nahi hojati na Bhai. Aur usne hum sab se yeh baat chupayi ki asal mein usne jo kiya kyun kiya. Agar woh bata deti pehle toh shayad aapka reaction alag hota

Is baat keliye aap sad toh bilkul hi mat feel karo. She got what she deserved and abhi woh samajh gayi and sab theek hain. Let's not go back and argue about it. 

Aagey ka dekho aap."Neil spoke without mincing words and his irritation was quite visible. 

To Be Continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 3K 32
*SPORADIC UPDATES* Another closure story on my beloved OGabhira - ( The plot is a rewritten POV of how things could have proceeded after Niel's death...
33.8K 2.2K 13
COMPLETED Story of Abhira 2.0 | Abhimanyu x Akshara ♡♡♡ Story of Abhira's separation and what lies beyond... ♡♡♡ #1 in HC (as on 4/12/22) #1 in PR (a...
16.8K 1.5K 35
Akshara Goenka is trying her footing in the world after a traumatic marriage. Abhimanyu Birla is living only for his kids after the death of his wife...
9.7K 938 14
"What Happens Now" was what had 𝗍roubled the Roy Choudhary's when Aniruddh 𝗁𝖺𝖽 brought Manorama as his second wife. "What Happens Now" that Anir...