||Hate You|| JJK Ff

By Bangtan_bixh

[๐˜๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž - ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž - ๐€๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค] โแด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด…แดษด'แด› แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แดส แดษช๊œฑแด‡ส€ส แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜สŸ... More

โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ
.๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
.๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†.
A/n
๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…
แด‡xแด˜สŸแด€ษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด

Chapter 16.

3.2K 202 56
By Bangtan_bixh

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.16•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Jungkook this needs to be stopped". I asked while placing my hands on his chest while he was pushing his body towards mine. "Stop what?!". He whispered making every inch of my skin to shiver. "We've to stop". I said and pushed him with my might as he back away.

"Ple-please Jungkook end this, I'm married and you soon will be too". A chuckle left from his mouth as he higher his head at me with an weird grin on his face. "Do you think I fucking care that you've a husband as long as you're riding my shit". He venomous tone made my eyes to wide, A while ago who was so sweet and gentle again became venomous but what happened.

"What do you mean Jungkook?!". I asked in an low tone not believing my own ears that I just heard him say as his lips curved devilishly. "I got the chance and fucked you, end of the story but now I want to fuck you more". He grinned like a pure devil as I wide my eyes, tears fall down as I trusted and gave myself to Jungkook but that all affection and everything was nothing but he faked himself so he could spend night with me.

He laughed as I clenched my fists, stopping my sobs. "You're not more then a Slut to me, don't let the hopes on or anything, You're my fucking Slut who Fucks by me for her own good-"

*SLAP*

His face was tilted on the other side as he poked his tongue inside his mouth and jerked his face at me. "You're so disgusting". A yelp left from my mouth when he holds my hairs in his animal grip made my head to tiled 90 degree back. "I'm disgusting huh! It's you! A woman like you is disgusting! Who was desperate to suck his ex's dick while his husband was waiting for her. A disgusting Woman is YOU!".

"Wait for the day when we'll be close to each other just like that, without clothes with your own will, in the morning you'll be disgust on your own self but not on me, Mark my words Mr. Min Y/n". -CHAPTER 9

I wide my eyes as his words rings through my ears and I felt unbelievable and shamed at my ownself, he really made me disgust on my ownself. Watching my disbelieved face his grin went more wide to his ears like he have won a battle feild. "See, I'm a man of my words". Tears streamed down as I jerked his hand away while sobbing in silence.

"I hate You Jungkook". He chuckled as he tilted his head with an fake concern expression on his face. "I do too". He said with an fake cry face made my heart to clench, I immediately wiped my tears with the back of my palm as I sniffed. "You wanted to fuck me, you did now get the fuck off and never look back at me". I was about to turn as I did but suddenly the whole room filled with extreme Moans.

These moans belongs to no one but me made realization to hit as I immediately turned and watched the wide screen on his wall, which was playing the video of Me and Jungkook in that hotel, intimidating, My whole soul shiverd to watch that Jungkook had blurred himself and it was me, only I was clear and those disgusting sound of my Monas, Skin slapping and his groans, he have muted his groans too but only me and my moans, I was naked on the bed getting fucked by him mercilessly and it was clear that I was enjoying it which made me so disgusted at my ownself and I felt like killing my ownself at that moment.

"Like what you see?!". I jerks my teary eyes at him not believing his true self as I shook my head. "Why are you doing this?!". He hissed dramatically. "What do you think huh! After ruining my life I would let you live in lit huh!". My eyes poured as I felt a extreme pain inside my chest and I could felt him stabbing my heart with his words and it was paining alot. "I never thought that of you". I was out of words, I was out of my mind, my brain wasn't processing anything anymore. "What about showing this to your husband huh!?". He smirked as my colours dropped.

"I don't know how to show Love".

"I'll try my best but I'm afraid that it'll never took much long and you'll wait".

"I've always been this way, blinded by ego which made me that way and now just because of this shit I'm afraid that I'll lose you too".

"You're not a wit-witch, You're my lady".

"I wish I could say it to you when you'll face me but since you can't hear me nor I've that confidence so I Love You Y/n".

Yoongi's words rang through my mind as I burst into a cry, I don't want to lose him, at least not now when both of the men showed their true colours. I thought Jungkook is generous while Yoongi is abusive but now I've realised that it's Jungkook who's wrongdoer here. I gave both men second chances where Jungkook shoed me his bloody colours and Yoongi silently showed me his positive side

"Jungkook please, I beg you". He sniffed while closing his eyes and smiled in evil. "That's what I want". He walked towards me where I shivered. "Beg me". He tower over me made my little self to shiver under him. "BEG ME". I flinched and sobbed when he raised his extreme voice at me. "On your knees and beg". I closes my eyes and got on my knees while resting my hands on my lap. "Beg". He said as I higher my messed up face at him. "Please". My voice came out like a broken whisper as his grin went wide. "Please what little princess?!". He said while resting his finger under my chin and making my face a little too higher. "Let me go".

The corner of his lips curved insanely as he shook his head. "Baby this won't happen if you want this shit to hide then you've to do as I says". I gulped while tears streamed down. "I know what you want". I said as he raised his brow with an victory smirk. "Oh I like that energy". I closes my eyes as he stood straight. "Make it happen then". I took a breath while sobbing as I felt disgusting when he let go of his belt and pulled down his pants made me to sob silently when he down his boxer too and his bulge pop and stood proudly, showing how much desperate he is.

"I don't have stupid time to waste so get your work". I looked at him. "Then will you delete the video and will never show to anyone?!". He nodded his head. "Promise you". I lower my head as I extend my shaking hands near to his thick bulge as I lick my dried pale lips. "Suck it". I closes my eyes in disgust as I slightly opened my mouth and near my lips as he chuckled. "My cock isn't that thin so open wide". I gulped feeling so down of myself and disgusting that I'm going to suck the most disgusting thing ever, it's the same place from where we pee and consists of several germs and sick people like him find it amusing to suck.

C'mon Y/n, you can do it if you don't want to break your home, It was your fault and only you can make it right, You deserves this shit. My mind whispers as I closes my eyes, I felt electric when my lips touched the tip of his cock and felt like puking out as he looked down at me, silently laughing at my state. A yelp left from my mouth when he holds the handful of my hairs made my mouth to open wide by the pain, taking it as an advantage he thrusted himself into my mouth makes my eyes to fill with tears.

I moan as it went out like a muffle when I felt him hitting my throat as I holds his wrists that was on my head, holding my hairs and pulling them to keep me in an place. "Ughhh, Fuck". He groaned while thrusting harder as I clenched my eyes when I felt him getting thick inside my mouth and filling me with disgust when I felt my mouth filling with my saliva along with his pre-cum.

He looked down as he bite on his lips to watch the scenery, such a beautiful mess, he bite on his lips watching her face filled with tears as her lips filled with her saliva as some strings were falling down to her chin to her chest, He pulled her hairs more as she yelp and gag more, her cheeks and Jaws gave a shade of crimson indicating that they're hurting and burning due to his thickening cock. He thrusted again made her whole self to shiver as her eyes went heavy and his eyes rolled back and he throw his head back after releasing his liquid inside her mouth.

He groaned and released himself as he thrusted for the last time and got back his cock still a string connected to his cock, he smirked watching his white liquid along with her thick saliva streaming down to her chin with a string down to the ground, He patted the top of her head as he smirked. "Such a good kitten". He cupped her cheek and patted it too.

She was about to run by palming her mouth but he grabbed her. "Swallow". She wide her eyes as she shook her head with eyes filled with tears. "Do. As. I. Say". He placed his fingers on her throat and rubbed it while he holds her Jaws where she tried to push him and tried to jerk him while crying but he made her swallow all his dirt inside her and when he was done he throw her on the ground made her to wail. "You got bored of me in the past right cause you wanted to get lit! Now tell me how much wild is this huh!!".

I pushed my lips inside, calming myself, I don't wanna be a home wrecker If I tell him the truth, I'm not sure will he believe me or not but if he did, I'll feel myself as an home wrecher, what was the point then! I gave Jungkook to Lisa with my own hands and now I don't want to get it back, how can I be so stupid to push all the things away and slept with him even i knew that everything is forbidden, but harmones! Growing desires, tasting new things! It's disgusting that I was craving for his touch and now I got his touch which litrelly gonna ruin me.

I already am married and Lisa ruined me, just for Jungkook, it would be a shame if she still couldn't get him and I should have to gave up on my life. I gulp as I stood on my weak knees. "You faked everything just you could film and ruin me". He turned with his smirk. "I made you believe that I would stay, I sweet my tongue and make you suck it so you could lay down, I broke your Hope, Trush also you just the way you did to me in the past".

"I thought I loved you for the second time, but this won't ever happen again, Don't punish me in that way which will Lead you to regret". A sarcastic chuckle left from his mouth. "The way is here". He pointed at the door as I closes my eyes, crying at my own pathetic self, walked with my weak knees as I walked out. Jungkook clenched the glass of his wine and gulped it all down in all go

--

The wind was blowing making my hairs and cloths to flying in the cold breeze but this cold air didn't bothered me by the way my life made me froze by the sudden events. I looked at the bridge as I gulped and walked to it. I looked down at the cold streaming water and smiled. "I guess it's the best way". I said to myself. "The Sins I've committed all my life, breaking my Lover's heart and now breaking my Husband's trust, I don't deserve life". I climbed on the bridge as I looked down and gulped, closes my eyes when I suddenly felt like falling by my head spinning but pushed it away as Jungkook's words spin through my mind. I'm your Salvation

"Death is my salvation"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 2.2K 32
???- "๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’š๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰.....?" ???- "๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ...
194K 5.6K 61
|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you. It hurts because I know you don't love...
7.9K 669 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
42.6K 1.2K 70
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™‹๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™ค ๐™€๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™Š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ...