Re:Cursed

By darkknight5844

Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got... More

Prologue
BIO
Restarting In Another World And WH-WHY IS HE A SHE!!!?
No I wont win BUT I WONT LOSE EITHER
Sword Saint vs Bowel Hunter And The Sword Saints New Friend
BIO(Arc-1)
Happy Astrea Mansion
Training Went Wrong And Meeting A Annoying Old Man
It Was Just A Nightmare...Right?
Notice
WHY ME??!!
Cultist? Nah I am Just Cursed
Welcome Back, Y/N
BIO(Arc-2)
Reunion And The Orange Haired Girl
Keep That Morningstar Away, Rem-chan
The Royal Selection Begins
Declaration Of Ideals (Part 1)
Declaration Of Ideals (Part 2)
The Sword Demon

We Are Here To Bargain

2.8K 111 58
By darkknight5844

Y/N and Subaru can be seen asking for Felts house location from one of the slum dweller.

Slum Dweller: Felts Shack? * Then point's his finger in a direction* go two house further down that street, turn right and you'll be there.

Subaru: Thanks you are a great help man.

Slum Dweller: No problem kid, live strong.

Subaru walks back to Y/N.

Y/N: So we are not going to loot house 

Subaru: We will but I want to try getting the item back from felt without going to loot house

Y/N: Hm we can try

It gets quiet since there was no topic left to talk about. Subaru was curious how Y/N got here.

Subaru: Y/N if you don't mind can you tell how you ended up here.

Y/N: Huh well I came here through the classic isekai teleporter Truck-kun.

Subaru:.........A truck ran over you.

Y/N: yep, well that's about me how did you end up here.

Subaru: well I was just getting groceries and sent here just randomly, there was no waring or anything.

Subaru and Y/N continued talking but soon Y/N notice Subaru was gonna bump to someone so Y/N pulled Subaru back by his collar.

Subaru: Hey what was that for?!.

Y/N: Well you were going to bump into someone *Pointing to the person*.

Subaru: Oh sorr-.

Subaru froze as he realized who he was going to bump into.

Y/N: 'Elsa'.

Elsa: Its ok, Is something the matter.

Yes, Subaru was having PTSD from his past loops.

Subaru: N-No it's nothing.

Elsa walk past Subaru, Subaru sighs as he think he and Y/N are safe but as they were about leave Elsa speaks.

Elsa: What are you scared of, I wonder?.

Subaru freezes again but this time he recovers faster.

Subaru: I-I am not scared at all where did you get that info? where's your proof!?

Elsa: *Leans forward to Subaru* The scent when one becomes frightened, They release a scent of fear.. You are frightened right now * get's a bit closer* And you are scared of me, why is that so?.

(If curious where I got this from I got it from Re:zero Manga)

Y/N: 'Man I wished I had a bag of popcorn'.

Elsa: What-ever I don't want to cause commotion right now.

Subaru: That's not a very nice thing to say, if your too scary that beauty of your will just go to waste.

Elsa: How very good, conceal your hostility and you'll be even better *she had put her hand over Subarus with was over his stomach* Well I'll be going now something tells me will be meeting again. *and then continued to walk as if nothing happed*.

Subaru: *after letting out a sigh of relief* That.... was.... terrifying.

Y/N: Subaru you ok you look like you saw a ghost.

Subaru: Yeah.... yeah I am fine lets go we already wasted to much time.

Y/N: Ok.

(Timeskip)

Subaru: *looking at what I assume is a shed* What a dump can person actually live here?.

Y/N: That's not a nice thing to say.

Subaru: *kneels a bit* Her small body will further shrink if she continues living here guess that's why her attitude is so twisted poor thing.

Y/N:*sweat drops* ' I bet Felt will beat the shit out of him if she heard what he said' So she is not home so should we wait a bit longer or straight go to loot house?.

Subaru starts thinking about whether to wait or not but his though was interrupted by a familiar voice 

Felt: HEY what are you two doing here. *said while pointing her knife at them*.

Y/N: we are here to bargain.

Felt:....Huh?

Subaru noticing that felt is confused explains

Subaru: What he meant is that we are here to buy the badge that you stole recently.

Felt: Hmm my client never mentioned about a business partner when I was hired *after thinking for a min* Hang on are you two her business rival or something.

Y/N: Well you can say something like that but does it matter as long as you are paid?.

Y/N said Knowing that Felt wont refuse. Felt smirks a bit she then turns to Subaru same as Y/n. 

Felt: Well I don't care about that now. I only sell things if I get higher profit, If its a deal where I can make high profit then I am all ears.

Subaru: I have an item worth more than 20 holy coins.*Pulls his cell-phone out of his pocket and takes a photo of felt* This metia can capture and freeze a moment in time. There's only one of this in this world its a really rare item!.

Felt: * leans a bit forward to cell-phone and stares at it* You don't look like you are lying but that can't be me I am more cuter than that.

Subaru:*putting his cell-phone back to his pocket* If you look this good without makeup then you are doing just fine.

Felt: I do admit this will be famous among nobles but I doubt this thing worth more than 20 holy coin this could also be a counterfeit.

Y/N: We do see you point.

Felt: There's a Loot House here in slums we'll let the old man there appraise it.

Subaru: ' So in the end it all going to Loot House'.

Y/N: Sure we don't have any problem*looks at Subaru* Right?.

Subaru: Ye-Yeah Np.

Y/N then remembers something which he forgot.......Felt has a divine protection to right?.

Y/N: 'But how do I copy it (Dark: Just say copy in you mind physical contact is also necessary) oh thx Dark' Felt you don't have a problem if we shake hands right?

Felt:*confused* Sure I don't mind but why do you want to shake hands?.

Y/N: well I have a habit to shake hands when ever I do a deal so *puts his hands forward*.

Felt: Ok fine * shakes hand with Y/N*

Y/N: 'copy'.

Y/N feels as if something entered inside his body.

Y/N: 'Divine Protection Of Wind Swiftness'.

(Felts Divine protection doesn't have a official name I didn't find it even in wiki though it did say it had to do with something wind so I made the name up.) 

Felt: Now we can go?.

Y/N: Sure.

Felt:*smiles* Then follow my lead.

Subaru and Y/N starts following Felt to the Loot House.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile:

Elsa:' Ah its getting close to the meeting time I better hurry'.

Elsa contractor was weird she was hired to steal something which belonged to him it confused her but she didn't care as long as she got the pay. As she was walking she remembers her encounter with Y/N and Subaru. She chuckles remembering Subaru reaction when she teased (Scare) Subaru a bit It was funny for her she wonder what will be the color of his guts. And then Y/N.

Elsa: *Shivers*

A sweat dropped down Elsa face she remember the scent that was around that boy . A scent she can never forget , the scent which was similar to MOTHER...

.

.

.

.

.

but the amount of the scent on that boy was.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Ignore Rika)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Elsa: 'Terrifying'

Elsa was scared..............and excited she was curious HOW WOULD HIS GUTS LOOK LIKE.

Elsa: HEHEHEHE

Let's leave Elsa to her fantasies.

(Back to our protagonist)

Y/N: *Shiver runs down his spine* 'HUH why did I feel like I became a target, Never mind now we just need to wait for Elsa'.

Subaru, Y/N and Felt arrived to Loot House over there they met Old Man Rom and currently Subaru, Rom and Felt are discussing about the trade. Y/N looks up from the table to see rom appraising the phone.

Y/N decides to ignore them since he already knows what will happen he started to look around The place was not as bad as he though.

Felt: Hold it. *Subaru proceeded to freeze in place as he was trying to leave* Why are you in such a hurry to leave?

While he was looking around his eyes landed on a weapon.

Y/N: Hey Rom *points at the weapon* can you show that weapon over there.

Y/N: 'This weapon rather feels confortable maybe because Yuta used katana for majority of times when ever he fought'.

As Y/N was going to ask for the katana price someone knocked at Loot House door.

Rom: Huh who is there.

Felt: It's probably for me, It's a little early though.

Subaru: *stopping felt* Wait don't open the door * gets serious* we'll be killed.

Felt ignores Subaru and opens the door. Both Subaru and Felt was shocked when they saw who knocked on the door

Emilia: Kill you? I wouldn't do something so terrifying.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah so I am here again With a new chapter. hehe well this one was a bit long I guess. So Y/N meets Felt, Rom and Emilia AND HE GOT HIS FIRST DIVINE PROTECTION.

Now some of guys might ask why did Elsa feel Y/N curse energy as Miasma well because according to Re zero Miasma is a corrupted form of mana in a sense it is a negative energy and for reminder Y/N doesn't look like Yuta, he got Yuta's body since his original body wouldn't be able to handle the amount of curse energy Yuta has.

And for the katana if okdhcvng read's this book *bows* then sorry I took the weapon idea from your book since I though it would suit Y/N.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter,

well see you in next chapter....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 306 9
You were just normal person with a normal life and you were just suddenly teleported to one of the most dangerous anime worlds with the original body...
49.5K 1.7K 30
It has been roughly almost two years since Subaru had been transported to another world, and roughly around six months since his return from Vollachi...
27.3K 1.1K 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
30.3K 872 31
Gojo Subaru is a talentless twin of a greatest Jujutsu sorcerer. After sustaining life-threatening injuries on his mission to safely transport the st...