Beautiful liar pt2

By yay997

NOTE: check the chapter number before reading the app messed up the order not me This is part two of beautifu... More

Chapter 1
Disclaimer
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 3
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(final)

Chapter 29

374 28 9
By yay997

Hyunjin's pov
I watched as minho hyung caressed han's hair before he glanced at felix...i smiled when I see him lean in to kiss his hair...we just finished watching the third part of Harry Potter before the two fell asleep cuddling...
"hey where are you going?" I asked surprised when I saw minho get up.
"I better leave..."
"no spend the night here" I cut him kff getting off the bed...we watched the movies in my room...I have a big tv here it was more comfortable to just lay down together and forget about all our problems.

"I want to try and sleep I am tired" he answered...it is true...i can see dark circles under his eyes.
"you could sleep here" I said with a frown.
"no I can't" he answered taking a deep breath.
"what is wrong?" I asked scanning the older who glanced at the sleeping two.
"I don't want to scare you"he murmured.
"why would you..."
"I have nightmares every night hyunjin...i told you I want to try and sleep... keyword try...i forget about the last time slept like a normal person...it always ends up with me waking up screaming"he cut me off taking me off guard.

"but that night...i saw asleep..."
"I was not...i was pretending...and I saw you mess with my phone "he said looking away.
"so you knew about the tracking app...why did not you say anything? Or delete it?" I asked getting closer to him.
"maybe because deep down I wanted you to come and find" he said looking at me with doe eyes.
"hyung" I whispered taking his hands into mine.
"it is stupid..."
"it is not" I cut him off shaking my head" There is nothing wrong in wanting to be with us again hyung...please understand it...what happened is part of the past...we should only focus on our future" I added.

"I know" he said biting his lips" I want this...i want to be with you again...i just hope nothing bad will happen...i was afraid...i am afraid that if I get my hopes up I will get disappointed at the end...seunghee is into something jin...if she hurts you or any of the boys I will lose my damn mind"he added.
I get from where he comes from...i do, I would have thought the same if I were him...but now is not the right time to hold back...i don't want to take hundreds of steps back when we take one forward.
"listen to me hyung" I said pulling him closer" This is our fight now...it is either we make it through this together or fail together" I added caressing his cheek with my thumb.

"I love you so damn much hwang...i am sorry for messing everything up"he said making chuckle.
"I guess both of us had a fair share kf messing things up for jisung and felix so i need to feel guilty around me...nor with them in a matter of fact" I said pecking his lips" and I love you too" I added.
I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw him smile...it was a genuine one that me feel so pleased that I succeeded in making him smile.
I was taken off guard when the older pulled me by my waist and kissed me hard, I immediately kissed him back earning a moan from him.

"I feel betrayed" the both of us pulled away to glance back toward the bed...the two youngest were watching us jisung had a smirk on his face whole felix was just...looking I guess.
Han jumped from the bed pulling minho toward him"you waited for us to sleep to have fun"he added scanning the other older's face.
"it was unplanned" I said chuckling.
"well it could become..."
"minho hyung can we talk?"felix cut jisung off taking all of us off guard.
"yeah sure" minho said clearing his throat before he took a couple of steps back from Jisung.
"what is wrong lix?" the later asked looking worried.

"don't worry they will be right back" I said back hugging him as we watched the two leave.
"but..."
"hanie, let them" I cut him off.
"is something wrong between them?"he asked facing me fully.
"they need to talk...alone...just like you and i had our talk with minho hyung, felix has the right to do that too" I answered making him sighed and nod.
"can I have a kiss though?" I added.
"you don't need to ask me each time hyunjin" he said rolling his eyes.
"I just thought it would make you uncomfortable we still didn't get that close...and you did not say..."I stopped midsentence biting my lips.

"say what?" he asked confused.
"Nothing..."
"Hyun-jin just tell me"he cut me off.
"when i told you I love you, you did not say it back...so I thought maybe you are not there yet...i guess you know..."
"didn't I say don't hurt me after I opened my heart up for you? How could you call yourself smart when you couldn't understand something as simple as that" he said cutting me off again.
"it is not the same...do you mean you love me back?" I asked with wide eyes.
"well not love... Like maybe..."
I did not let him continue his words before I carried him up spinning us around.
"hyunjin...put me down" he yelled chuckling.

We both fell on the bed me above him
"hello there" I said smirking down at him...he just stared at me with wide surprised eyes.
"you are so damn hot" he said looking even more surprised at his words.
"I...i did not mean to..."
"you are cute baby" I said pecking his lips" and I appreciate being called hot by you darling"I added with a teasing smile.
"you are an idiot." he said looking away.
"and I love how you go from bold and confident to this...cute" he answered.
"keep teasing me and I will kick your butt hwang" he said.
"I will enjoy that" I said he looked at me confused before he pushed me off.
"kinky pervert" he said looking as red as a tomato before he walked to the bathroom....again...cute.

Minho's pov
"aren't you going to say something?" I asked felix who was playing with his fingers sitting silently on the chair.
"what are we?" he asked finally looking at me...he did not say a word for ten minutes as I kept patiently waiting for him.
"what do you mean..."
"before you left...you slept with me...i felt like shit for a whole year thinking that you cheated on jisung and I helped you with that...but han told me later that it was his plan...because he loved me...i have always loved you...but how about you hyung? Did you even care for me once? Do you like me back? Or did you do it just because han asked you to? How about now? Are we just together because we have  hyunjin and jisung in common..."

"felix enough stop" I cut him off as the younger started to look nervous.
"I am sorry...i...i just have a million questions inside my head...i am confused...i don't want you to be with me just because of them "he answered.
"I am not...i love you too...i love the three of you...i know I did a bad job showing that...like even years ago when I learnt about your feelings...i took you for granted... I...I was confused too...with my feelings toward hyunjin and jisung...then I learned about jisung's feelings toward you...it was a damn mess....i wanted to make things right...but...life never gave me the chance" I said gulping.
"you can now" he said getting up.
"you can make things right now"he added.

"I am trying..."
"I want you to leave the mafia...I am worried sick about you...you have been in it for years....don't you have some evidence that convicts them...we could give it to seungmin..."
"lix do you think a mafia like darkstone could leave lead behind them...even if they did...trying to get the police into this will only cause trouble...they have people everywhere even in the force... It will take a little time before they figure out who betrayed them...i don't care about myself...you will put seungmin...and yourselves in danger can't afford that"I cut him off shaking my head...he has no idea about how dangerous this is...

"why did you even join them?"felix yelled looking frustrated
"I wanted to pay Mr yun back...he helped me years ago...and I wanted to find out about what happened to hoseok and how he ended up with the darkstone"I answered looking down.
"what did that get you? You thought about paying back Mr yun and find justice for your brother...but did you think about yourself...about us" he said taking me off guard...even the younger looked surprised but what he said.

"hyung...i am sorry..."
"no, you are right...my decision was reckless and unplanned...i just acted without thinking and no matter what I did I found myself getting deep in this shit...with no escape"I cut him off sitting down.
Silence filled the room as I kept looking at the floor"I apologize " felix said sitting next to me.
"it is okay" I murmured.
"did you find out about what happened to him? I mean your brother?"he asked, I glanced at him giving him a sad smile.
"yeah..."I started to tell him about what I found out from that detective...I joined the mafia to find out about what happened to him when I could have known about it from haerin...such a waste of time...and effort...sometimes with just one decision...we mess things up for us...no we mess our whole lives.

"that...that was so sad...i feel so bad for him...he did not deserve what happened "felix said.
"He did not...he wanted to just find me lix...and he died because of me...father gave up on him and I caused his death...he wanted to find his family and we brought him misery," I said breaking down in front of the younger who lulled me closer by my shoulder.
"it is life hyung...it could have been you...your dad just took the first one he saw...he could have took you...but it was destined for hoseok to be taken....and for you to stay with us...grow with us...fall in love with hanie...and us eventually "he said chuckling a bit.
"life is not fair...why do I get everything while he didn't"I murmured swallowing hard...it is true that I have been unlucky with life but hoseok is freaking dead and nothing will fix it.

"we can't change anything now hyung...we have each other...we could learn how to heal together"he said as I laid my head on his shoulder.
"we can"I whispered closing my eyes...i am so tired... I did not sleep in days...i could hear felix talking but his words soon sounded blurry....

Han's pov

"no...no...sorry...please..."
I opened my eyes hearing soft groans to find minho hyung lying next to me...he was sweating hard as he moved around into the bed.
"hyung wake up..."
"no" he yelled out of nowhere I was pinned into the bed with the older shocking me...he looked at me confused before his eyes turned wide.
"I...i am sorry...what I am doing here?" he asked jumping back.
"hyung calm down..."
"shit...did I hurt you?" he said looking at my neck.

"no you didn't and since you asked you were asleep last night so we couldn'r ask you...why is your neck bruised?" I asked making his eyes widen...he was wearing a turtle neck shirt and we thought it would more comfortable for him to change only to get surprised by buddies around his neck.
"it is nothing" he gulped looking away.
"hyung..."
"jisung don't "he cut me off looking serious." now tell me how did I end up sleeping here?" he added.
"lix brought you here...you fell asleep on his shoulder while talking I guess you were tired" I replied scanning his face " could you at least tell me why were you screaming?" I added.

"I have nightmares every day ", he answered looking away...i did not want to ask more into it seeing how uncomfortable he got ",where are hyunjin and felix"he added.
I glanced at the time it was 8 am...we slept late last night but it is still early got me to wake up...if it was not for minho hyung I would have been deep in sleep.
"maybe they went to work", I replied shrugging.
"how about you? Any plans for the future?"he asked.
"nope...just sleep and eat...and have fun with my boyfriends....oh wait...and my husband...we have two rich men why should work while I can have no one but sugar daddies"I answered chuckling.

"you are still an idiot"he said shaking his head.
"maybe I can have three after you tell your grandparents that you are alive," I replied...my parents have money but they are not as rich as hyunjin and Felix's families...my dad is the type of a man who wants you to work to get money.
"I don't think I will be ready for that"he said making me frown.
"what?" I asked confused.
"telling them that I am alive...telling everyone...like at the end if we get rid of M and the mafia...i don't know how I am going to face everyone....and I don't know what I will do if I see that man" he said clenching his jaw.

"you mean your dad"I said making him nod.
"are you hungry?" I asked.
"no..."
"okay let's have breakfast together...i am sure hyunjin left us one" I said dragging him with me to the kitchen...and I was right. He left us food there with a note telling us that both felix and him had to go to work.
"I told you" I said licking my lips.
"so you are planning to stay home and eat like seriously" he said chuckling as I stuffed my mouth with food.
"that's the plan..."

A ringing noise of the door cut me off as the two of us looked at each other confused.
"maybe it is mina noona....i will check you can either hide or we can tell her..."
"she will have a heart attack...i am not ready to face anyone now...but I am coming with you just to be safe" he cut me off as the both of us headed to the door.
The older hid behind the door and nodded at me...i checked through the hole but I could not see anything.
"I can't see" I told the older who frowned.
"wait" he said running back to the kitchen before he came back with a knife.

"what..."
"just open...i regret leaving the gun in the car...never again" he cut me off.
"hyung..."
another ringing cut me off...i took a deep breath opening the door.
"hyunjin you have some explanation to..."
The man in front of the door stopped as I looked at him with wide eyes.
"minchul" I said gulping
"what are you doing here? Nevermind...where is hyunjin?"he asked.
""why are you looking for him?" I asked back.
"because some maniac told that minho is alive and sent me pictures" he said pushing through me to enter the house that's when minho came into his view...the older's face turned pale seeing his brother...well this is going to get messy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 2.4K 43
This is a sequel to the other world, make sure to read that one first....
51.5K 2.7K 57
This a story inspired by pretty little liars but with it is own plot, it may have some similarities to it though Ships: Hyunhojilix( it may not end l...
20.3K 1K 23
Sequel to 'Meet' Hyunjin and Seungmin had the perfect life living in a big house with their beautiful daughter. Life for the three of them as a famil...
68.5K 3.2K 32
Han jisung was the top student, teachers favourite, their #1 pet.Hyunjin was from a wealthy family and has always liked to tease the squirrel boy.Han...