27

By gogallys

Alex Galchenyuk meets Alexis in Miami on summer vacation More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11

7

780 23 1
By gogallys

Alex's POV

The boys talked about their two week vacations before training started. They asked me, but I didn't mention Alexis. The only way I'd ever see her again was if she kept that promise. And I didn't know how long I could wait for that.

I sat at home in Brossard, looking at pictures she took, but mainly at the ones I took of her. Just as I decided to stop and put my phone away, she face timed me.

"I'm in between lives right now." she laughed when I answered.

"What does that mean then." I asked.

"I'm going to Alberta." she shrugged. "I miss Gramps and Nana."

I smiled. "I'm sure they'll be happy to see you."

"I hope so." she said. "I don't know if Montreal's on the way, but maybe.." She trailed off, pretending to look at something.

"It's on the way if you want it to be." I said.

"I know I promised, but I feel bad showing up on you like that."

"What do you mean." I laughed. "Isn't the whole point of the promise to see you again."

"Yeah, I guess so." she smiled cutely.

"Well then I can't wait." I replied.

She nodded. "Okay. I'm gonna try being Canadian for a while."

"Americans are better." I joked. "But here is good too. You'll love it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 99.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
753K 20.4K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...