Fierce Hearts *WinnerDean*

By WhydiewhenyoucanSTAY

It all started with that night,the night Dean didn't get the opportunity to race in place of Babe. He didn't... More

Why him but not me?
Drunk Sex
Are they together?
Someone's Jealous
Run Baby Run
Caught you
Understand?
Go back to sleep
Kindly step away from my boyfriend
Congratulations!
Characters and their kids
You free at 7 today?
Will you be mine forever?
Only us in this world
The phone call
Let's Go To The.....?
I Am His But Is He Mine?
Confessions
All eyes on us
Gunshots
The Wedding Day
Epilogue I

Note

683 16 11
By WhydiewhenyoucanSTAY

A/N- What Dean did,it disappointed me so much didn't even make me angry,made me disappointed. How could someone do that to his own team members? The ones who thought of him as family and what he said about Charlie's death? I actually saw it coming since the moment Alan chose Charlie over him. But what more can I say? Now the only thing I hope for his character is to get with Winner. Don't worry tho,in this story he IS the BEST!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 103K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
3.6K 177 9
"So, What are we?" Apo's nervous voice makes Mile wonder. Since when did his feelings grow this strong? Like right now he wants to go back home and f...
24.3K 1.5K 33
-I am not good at giving descriptions but please give my story a chance- "He was the calm and she was the storm." They always say, loving someone wou...
799 9 65
"I would have left him, but I can't get him off my mind. I have tried many times but still I can't. I have the money and all. I am also beautiful but...