The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

By nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍..
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-24(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-33
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-34
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-35
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-36
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-37
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-38
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-39
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-40
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-42
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-43
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-44
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-45
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-46(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-47
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-48
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-49

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-41

11.4K 957 181
By nixni_

______________________________________

"Are you sure you will help me? Even if the situation is that hard?" Yn asked as she felt unsure about his decision.

"Just tell me how can I help you." He asked.

"I need to get the mirror of past from the magical sea." Yn lowly said making Jimin totally quiet. "Why do you need such a forbidden thing? Out of nowhere?" He couldn't believe the little clumsy girl was now getting too much curious.

"Do you know why is it forbidden?" Yn enquired causing Jimin to shake his head lightly. "I don't personally know the reason, but it is just called forbi-"

"I want to know the reason behind keeping it forbidden. That's why I need it. And I heard only heaven member with lots of power can help in taking it out. Can you really now?" Yn gained all of her confidence and said it in one go. She couldn't believe that how much bravery she has increased till now. The girl who couldn't speak a word for herself was now explaining her without any hesitation.

Jimin was quiet for sometime but nodded his head making Yn finally satisfied. "If you want it, I'll do anything to make you contented."

"Yn, are you sure you'll go there? In such scary place? I'll accompany you too. What if a problem occurs." Yuxi was concerned but she got stopped at between.

"No Yuxi sissie, what if mom dad returns. How will you answer them after coming back? You should stay here. Jiminshi is also coming with me, so I'll be safe." Yn said as she held in her big sister's hand.

"Keep my little sister protected. And if you feel like a danger is going to occur, then return immediately. Don't ever think twice. And don't ever let my Yn get hurt." Yuxi said to Jimin while Jimin released a sigh and nodded his head.

"She's equally important to me like she's to you. I'll surely keep her protected, even if it's about destroying myself." Jimin replied and went away with Yn leaving Yuxi scared and anxious that made her to start her prayer to the divine power to keep both of them safe.

Yn and Jimin were on their way to the beach of the sea when they felt like a large rainfall is going to take place.

The clouds were starting to cover up the sky but they ignored it all and began looking over at the sea.

"We need to get a boat. Let's search for it. Some must have been abandoned here." Jimin directed Yn and Yn started running over the beach to search for it. The sands were all blowing off because of the storm causing the sands to get into their eyes.

Yn tried her best to open her eyes widely and when she did, she could finally see a boat a little far away from where they were standing.

"Jiminshi, I found one boat." Yn shouted to gain his attention towards her and he looked at her and again diverted his gaze towards the boat.

"Let's go immediately Yn, the weather is getting worse." Yn ran towards the boat and so did Jimin.

"Sit on it." Jimin directed but Yn got scared. "Is there no boatman around? How will we go then?" She asked while Jimin chuckled.

"Can't you see the boatman is right infront of you." Jimin said as he also sat down on the boat and Yn slowly sat down too. "Are you sure you know how to run a boat?"

"Obviously Yn, shall we take off now?" He asked and she simply nodded her head.

They were on their way to the sea when Yn felt the wave moving too fast that was causing the boat to move weirdly. "Slowly Jiminshi, I'm scared."

"Yn, don't worry. I have lived for 15000 years, obviously I know how to run a boat properly. Put your trust in me." Jimin said smiling at Yn.

"You're 15000 years too? Weird, Mr Scary is the same age as you. But both are so different." Yn giggled to herself while Jimin frowned at between.

"Whom are you talking about Yn? Mr Scary who?"

"Jungkookshi, obviously. Who's more scarier than him anyway." Yn replied without hesitation.

"That Devil? He's the same age as me?" Jimin asked with confusion.

"Don't call him Devil. Even though he's scary, he loves me. He's actually better than your father. He should be named Devil instead." Yn spatted everything without thinking twice. Her eyes widen up after remembering what she just shared.

"What did you say Yn?"

She started shaking off her head hesitantly making him to narrow his brows. "I heard you Yn, you called my father devil? What is the reason?" He asked trying to control his burning anger.

"That just mistakenly came out. It was all mistake, I swear." She tried her best to get away from the scary situation.

"Are you perhaps calling my dad a devil because that night, he hurt you? And after that, the devil took you away. I tried to stop him but all he did was try to kill me. I don't know what beef I even have with him. All he wants is to destroy us, the immortals and this beautiful heaven."

"Don't you want the same? Not like the heaven wants to be friends with the hell anyway." Yn mumbled to herself.

"You're siding with the hell Yn. What's wrong with you? Are you perhaps angry because I couldn't protect you that night from my father? I tried to do everything but-. Don't mind it Yn. And only I'm not guilty of it, my father is guilty of it too. Yesterday he was asking to bring you back to heaven."

Yn immediately raised her head at Jimin with a frown in her face. "Deity was asking for me?" Yn started to feel unsafe and uncomfortable.

"Why are you scar-"

"I want to know one thing about you Jiminshi." Yn demanded and Jimin stopped his talking in the way. He narrowed his brows and nodded his head.

"I know that your father is Deity, but I never heard about your mother. Who is she?" Yn asked and the silence began taking over. No one spoke a word, totally silent.

"Jiminshi" She called him out again and he immediately looked towards her scared. "What? Did you say anything?" He asked back with nervousness filing his voice.

"I asked about your mother Jiminshi. Who is she?"

"I don't know." Jimin diverted his gaze to another direction. "But I have once seen her, she was so beautiful. Totally mesmerising. But behind that beautiful face, an ugly soul was hidden."

"What do you mean?"

"I once saw my dad peeking at a photo when I was a kid and I secretly went towards him and looked from behind. All I saw was a portrait of a beautiful woman, she was so bright, like a moon. I asked dad about that but perhaps it was my worst mistake."

"Why a mistake? Who was she?"

"My mother, who never looked behind me after my birth. Dad caged me for days into a box when I asked so many questions about her. And at last, I got to know, she's just a cheater, who cheated on my dad and ran away, then at last murdered herself. I never saw her once, neither I want to see her ever again."

"So no one ever told you your mother's name? Neither you have a single information about her?" Yn asked with curiosity.

"They say it's forbidden to talk about it. And why to talk anyway, not like she ever cared about me."

"So Deity had loved two woman at a same time. Moon Goddess and Jimin's mother. Such a coward." Yn thought in her inner head.

"But Yn. You know a lot about me, but I don't know anything about you, you say you're a fairy, but some other say you're a mortal. And here I think, you're a dumbass. Always sleeping in classes." Jimin chuckled while Yn looked at him angrily.

"I'm a fairy, 99.99% sure. If I was a mortal, then I would have been in earth, not here." Yn defended herself.

He was running the boat with an oar  while talking and laughing with Yn. They had already reached a lot far away, and now the water force was increasing in the sea.

It was getting hard to run the boat properly and too hard for Yn to balance herself. The water was getting inside the boat making both of them scared.

The weather was turning worse than ever. The sky that shined too much bright now was dim , everywhere. Not even a glimpse of shine was seen.

The black clouds thundered and the lightening straight fell beside the boat, that made Yn to run towards Jimin immediately.

"Don't get scared Yn, it commonly happens in the middle of the sea, after all it was sealed by the Divine Power itself."

Yn sat down beside Jimin and she looked at him nervously. The water droplets started falling from the sky and she looked up to see the rainfall taking over. It was falling all directly in her face.

She turned her gaze back to Jimin to see him staring down at her lips. He immediately diverted away his gaze and kept running the boat despite of the heavy force coming from the sea.

The light rainfalls now got too heavy and she was shivering with cold. "How will we get the mirror of the past? The weather is so bad." Yn said while tightening the grip on his hand because of the intense storm.

"After we reach exactly in the center, you stay in the boat and I'll jump in the sea. I'll surely come back with what you need." Jimin said making up plans with her.

"Will you be alright?"

"I know how to swim in the intense flow too. I'll surely get it, it must be just 1000ft deep, nothing else. I'll be fine." He held into her hand and nodded his head.

The boat was running even though there was a lot of difficulty in the way. But everything started getting extreme when the boat stopped functioning and the nature started operating.

"Something's pulling the boat Yn. Stand up and see what it is Yn." He suggested her and she immediately stood up from the boat to witness the most deadly thing she has ever seen.

"Turn back the boat, Jiminshi." She said with anxiousness and total fear.

"But what's wrong Yn."

"Turn back the boat immediately, we both will die if we don't. Turn it back." Her voice broke in the between and she ran towards Jimin and snatched away the oar, trying to turn away and he held in the oar tightly again, trying to stop what she is doing.

"Turn it back please Jiminshi. We both will die. I don't need the mirror of the past anymore. Let's go back." She requested with teary voice and Jimin immediately stood up on his feet to witness his death infront.

Yn cried loudly after seeing the oar got pulled inside the sea. She could imagine the same happening to both of them.

Jimin immediately went towards her and wiped away her tears, trying to stop her. "Yn, believe me. Nothing will happen to any of us. Let's both jump into the sea before the curse of the water attacks us. The boat is getting pulled towards it, and before we both get pulled too, we should jump into the sea." He suggested and she nodded her head while hiccuping.

He stood up and looked down at the sea, trying to jump but stopped. He again tried to jump but this time he was struggling to even breathe properly.

"Why are you not jumping Jiminshi, jump already then I'll do too. I don't even know how to swim."

"I'm not being able to jump Yn, something's stopping me." He looked around his surrounding but frowned when he saw evil spirits surrounding around him.

His veins were turning black and his eye red. He screamed when he felt his body getting burned all over, but there wasn't a single piece of flame in it. He felt an evil soul coming out of his body, but couldn't understand that the evil soul was he himself. The hidden him.

His body lost all of it's shine in just a second and his clothes, eyes and veins all turned black. His majestic scent was now all filled with the scent of evil spirit, a member of hell and the blood of a devil.

He tightened his fist and looked towards Yn who was staring at him terrified. "Wh-what is happening with you Jiminshi. You're scaring me." She cried out collecting herself together.

"You said you'll protect me, but now I'm going to die and you aren't doing anything." She hiccuped and stood up in the boat, holding into his rough hands.

"I...I don't even have the time to ask what happened to you, let's just save ourself now. The boat is getting pulled and soon will disappear along with us if we don't jump."

He tried his best to jump into the sea but couldn't, now he already got the answer that he couldn't get from years.

"Why did everyone hide the truth from me? Only if I had known it earlier, I would never have came here. Yn, hold onto my hand tightly and don't let it go, ok?" She said as he directed, holding into his hand tightly and he placed a warm kiss at her forehead before the boat along with both of them got pulled inside the curse of the sea.

The water force was making Yn weak already. Jimin was holding onto her tightly but everything became a tragedy when their tight hold got loosened and both got separated. Jimin in one direction and Yn in another.

Yn was like a lifeless girl, her breath stopped in between, her eyes barely opened and her body going down and down into the sea.

Jimin was going through another way searching for Yn but his blood of the hell was stopping him from going further far. He felt like a coward leaving a helpless girl alone underwater, who doesn't even know about swimming.

He tried his best to search for her, but she was already too down then he could've ever imagined.

"Mr Scary." This was the last word her weak mouth let open, before her eyes shed a tear and then got closed like it was for forever.

_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 979 25
Jeon Jungkook, the Prince of Jeon, the empire which has many supernatural powers. He was nice to everyone. He fell in love with a girl and married he...
100K 5.5K 22
Jeon Jungkook's POV: Fate?You know about Fate? They Say Fate can change people's life up and down easily and make them go through hell even if you ar...
67.9K 2.7K 18
Jungkook is the devil, literal king of hell. Taehyung is his demon best friend. Yoongi is an angel. What could possibly happen? (taegikook, jiseok, n...
23K 1K 20
what happens when the devil loves a childish and innocent princess ?