Doll Residence

By its_ya_girl_tete

Read to find out More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chpater 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book Alert

Chapter 26

1.1K 53 10
By its_ya_girl_tete

Kingsley Creed
Next morning

Royce held Kingsley legs open as he sucked and licked on her clit. Her moans filled the room, she held his head in place pushing him down further. Her legs began to shake as she tried to close her legs. She scoots back pushing him away making him laugh. "I know you ain't running from head?" He told her as he wipe his face with his hands. "Turn around."

She just smiled and did as he said getting on her hands and knees arching her back. He pulled down his sweat pants grabbing his dick positioning it at her entrance. He held her waist as he slowly puts it in. She immediately started moaning and gripping the sheets.

He looks down seeing she was already cummin on his dick. He propped his leg up on the bed, and reached down grabbing her neck from behind. Their skin slapped together so loud, you'll think they were doing a standing ovation. Her moans turned into whimpering as she reached her climax. "Come on, take that shit." He said pulling her back.

He immediately pulled out feeling himself about to nut. He stroked his dick a few times before he nuts all over her ass cheeks. "Stay like that." He said before walking off to the bathroom.

He grabbed a wash cloth and wet it with warm water he goes back in the room to wipe off her back side while she giggled. "What's funny?" He asked.

"Because you're wiping me like a baby." She said before getting out the bed.

"I like you real bad." He said biting his lip grabbing her hand pulling her closer. She looked down seeing he was stil rock hard. "I like fucking you."

"You do?" She asked smirking. He nodded his head. "Me too."

"That pussy get real wet, I almost drowned." He licked his lips. She blushed and smiled. "Come with me to the club tonight."

"As long as nobody jump me." She joked.

"Nah you'll be with me. You well protected." He said putting on some sweat pants.

"When Evani and Knox are going to land?" She asked.

"Should be later tonight. Then tomorrow we leave for New York." He smiled grabbing her hand. "I like you in my presence." He kisses her hand.

The sound of the doorbell ringing catches their attention. Royce quickly threw on his shirt before leaving the room. He jogged down the hallway heading to the front door.

He peaked out the window before opening the door to Dandre. He lets Dandre in only for him to brush past him. "Still got a pissy attitude?" He said. "I talk to Momma. I told her I'm bring you home."

"I'm not going." He said. "I'm a grown ass man. I make my own decisions. I don't need you to do shit for me."

Royce chuckled stuffing his hands in his pocket. "Ok." He said. "Whatever you say." He waved him off

"Everyday I wake up and I realize you really ain't shit and I hope Kingsley see that shit too. You ain't no real brother. You always had it out for me."

"Never." Royce frowned shaking his head.

Dandre sucked his teeth. "Stop lying to yourself and just admit you don't fuck with me. You never did." He said. "Ever since I came into the world you didn't. You shown me that over and over and over. I've seen you do shit for ya homeboys you'll never do for me."

"Dandre, I done so much for you ever since this money started coming in. I put you and Momma first before anything. You so busy worrying about the wrong shit you can't see that. I take care of you, everything you have on came from me. Besides that materialistic shit I do care for you like I'm supposed to. I'm all the way in New York making sure you straight before anything else."

"Ok man whatever." He said about to walk away but Royce stopped him.

"Look... just get your stuff and come back to New York with me. I know we ain't been seeing eyes to eye lately but just trust me when I say you should come home." He said. Dandre didn't respond he just walked away disappearing around the corner.

Later that day at the night club, Kingsley sat in Royce's office chair. "You having fun?" Royce asked her as she touched everything on his desk.

She opened the top drawer. She reached in grabbing a stack of photos. She chuckled seeing him and Dandre as kids. "You and Dandre lowkey are twins." She said. "You played Basketball?" She asked turning around a picture of him in High School.

He nodded his head bed taking a sip from his glass. "I bet you ain't better than me." She scoffed. He jerked his head back.

"Whatever. I will literally whoop you in basketball." She said.

"Whatever you say." She shrugged putting the pictures back in the drawer. A knock was placed on the door. The door slowly opens as Knox peaks around the door.

"Is it safe to come in?" He asked.

"Nigga duh." Royce said. "How was that vacation?" He saked.

"Man man man. I need those every weekend." He said before looking over at Kingsley. "Getting a lil buff I see." He flexed his arms.

"Don't be funny." She said.

"I'm just playing. I'm just happy to see you that's all." He said chuckling. "When yall leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning." Royce responds. "Where is Evani?"

"She is at the house. She was tired so I told her just stay at the house. She'll be on stage tomorrow." He said. Royce nodded his head eyeing Knox. "What nigga?"

Royce shakes his head. "She probably is tired and worn out." He said chuckling along with Kingsley. "I know you and her been fucking."

"Nah I would never- Nah we did." He said making Royce shake his head. "We were drunk though and it just happened."

"Yea yea. I expected that though." Royce shrugged. "Y'all away in Hawaii staying together. I expected y'all to do something."

"Aye I need more of them vacations." He laughed along with Royce. "If you know what I mean."

"Alright nigga. I think I'm gonna have to remove her from the house." He said.

"Aye just let me know when you do." He said before dapping him up.

"You know I'll never give Cordell and the rest of them niggas a chance to pick a girl from the house to fuck with." He said.

"I know. Them niggas ain't shit. They just wanna fuck on them when they feel like it." He said. "But I make sure no shit go down in the house. I don't even have them niggas stay the night ever."

"That's what's up. Keep it like that." Royce said.

"I'm going to go in the dressing room to speak to the girls." Kingsley got up from the chair.

Royce nodded his head watching her exit the room. "Damn you gotta watch her leave like that?" Knox joked then mimicked the way he was staring at Kingsley.

"Shut the fuck up." He playfully pushes him.

As Kingsley made her way through the club and went straight to the dressing room. Nay, Cherish and Charity were still doing their makeup.

"Well look who decided to stop by." Charity chuckled as the girls get out their seats to hug Kingsley.

"Is it true you won't be with us anymore?" Nay frowned. "We heard your leaving for New York again."

"Yea I am. I am going to miss y'all and the craziness." Kingsley leaned in hugging Nay again.

"That's so not fair. I love the rest of the girls but Kingsley you're more funk Cherish crossed her arms. Nay and Charity side eye her. "What? I'm just being honest no offense."

"Anyway. So are you and Royce like dating now?" Charity asked.

"I wouldn't say dating." She said. "More like getting to know each other."

"Yea ok." Nay pointed to her neck. "Y'all know each other real well." Kingsley began to laugh.

"Do yall think he is going to replace Lux and Amber?" Cherish asked.

"Most likely he will." Charity said. "We just have to wait and see."

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 621 23
David Brewster, a New York gangsta, has always been running the streets. The streets is all he knows. Alexis Bryant, a single mother, is a local str...
4.9K 194 40
Read to find out
38.7K 2K 55
read it and find out🧘🏾‍♀️!