Can I tell you a secret?|an o...

By mr_tired_

a reverse 1999 story, I don't own the game if I did I'm probably rich... ahem moving on I do not own Revers... More

The first meeting
Why did we get here again?
Bear lake monster!
The realistic theater
Secrets of others a guide
the weeping lady (La Llorona)
the mysterious bar
The bridge
the beach and feelings
new beginnings and the return
New beginning
consequence
infiltration
Promise fulfilled
plan and separation
The calm..
where are you...

Epilogue: Risveglio

32 4 1
By mr_tired_

“You sure this is the guy, boss?”

“Yes, I'm sure of it. Call Klaus and tell him he'll get what he asked for.”

“Alright, boss. Should I wake him up now?”

“Of course, but first, don't alarm him. He might not join us if that happens.”

“Got it! Activating Storm Syndrome Reverser!”

---

Angelo's POV

The moment I opened my eyes, I was no longer on the ground, but I was inside a building? The light from above blinded me for a second before I got my senses. Where am I? I thought to myself. Then I saw two figures standing near a door frame. One had a monocle on his left eye, resembling someone who served as a butler in the 1920s. The other looked like a professor; the dark circles under his eyes suggested he had gone through a lot. Simply put, both of them were 6'2" in height. I should be cautious when meeting new people like this.

I tried opening my mouth to talk, but the man with the monocle interrupted before I could speak.

“I know you have many questions, Mr. Angelo, but rest assured we aren't here to harm you, but merely… to recruit you.”

The man with the monocle said. How does he know my name? Well, granted that he may be one of the people that visited the blog website I made, but I have a feeling he isn't. A few seconds of silence before I spoke up.

“Who are you? And why do you want to recruit me?”

I questioned. With a smile, the man with the monocle answered.

“To put it bluntly, you are now considered dead. The whole world, practically everyone you know, has been reversed by the ‘storm.’ But do not fret; all of us here are considered dead as well.”

The man with the monocle said ominously. It was no use; I was getting increasingly nervous as the man with the monocle spoke. He continued talking.

“As for my name, you can call me by my first name… Cedric.”

Huh... I think I heard that name before?

“Are you Cedric? The one who made ‘My Time in Wonderland’?”

With a smile, he nodded his head. He is Cedric! The man who made “My Time in Wonderland.” It's a biography or more or less a biography written to be like a story. It depicts a boy who couldn't forget anything and managed to go to Wonderland, meeting a friend there! All of my common sense just got thrown out the window.

“I thought you died in the 1960s?!?!”

Cedric answered my question.

“That is because, yes, I am dead, or practically anyone in here is dead, including you. You see, we have two things in common: one, we are considered dead, and two, we managed to survive the ‘storm.’”

He said. I have so many questions in my mind. What is the "storm"? If I was dead, then how did I survive? But Cedric interrupted my thoughts.

“We can talk while we walk around the place. You can stand, right?”

I tried standing up. I succeeded, although my feet were still a bit wobbly. I walked over to Cedric as the man with dark circles under his eyes opened the door for us.

“Ah, right, I haven't introduced my friend over here. His name is Pierre; he is from France, same as us, pronounced dead even though alive. He is the one that removed the storm syndrome in your body.”

“Bonjour, Mr. Angelo, it is nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too, Mr. Pierre.”

“I see that both of you are on friendly terms now. You can ask questions as we walk, go on.”

“What is this storm syndrome you just said earlier?”

“The storm syndrome, to put it bluntly, is why the storm is so dangerous. For each person and their era, a different type of storm syndrome will occur. But for you, instead of being separated like a floating art piece displayed in museums, you became a statue, the same as me when I first encountered the ‘storm’ myself.”

“Then what is the ‘storm’ exactly?”

“Mr. Pierre shall explain it to you. Mr. Pierre, would you be kind enough to explain?”

“Absolutely, boss. Mr. Angelo, the ‘storm’ isn't exactly a natural phenomenon. It is made by the first butterfly that flutters its wings during ancient times, but the same butterfly could also be man-made. You see, the ‘storm’ is a phenomenon that reverses time itself to a random era. That's the most I could say.”

“I see… then what really is this team you are building, Mr. Cedric?”

I questioned as we stopped. In front of an office, Cedric opened the door and sat at the center where a table and a chair were present. I looked out the window; it seemed artificial? Wait, where are we really?

“As to answer your question, I'm building a team that could investigate the ‘storm’ independently from the hands of the St. Pavlov Foundation and the Manus Vindictae.”

He said, as he smiled almost as if he was waiting for my response.

“If I join… can I see—”

“Yes, you may see TTT again.”

“Wait… I haven't said anything about her yet!”

“We have intel from Mr. Klaus, so what do you say? Will you join us?”

I contemplated a bit. If I could see TTT again, then maybe... we could officially go on our first date since we confessed to each other a while back. Wait, how many months was I reversed?

“Mr. Cedric, I would like to ask, how many months was I reversed by the ‘storm’?”

“Months? Don't make me laugh, Mr. Angelo. You have been reversed 20 years back to that past. Welcome to the 1970s.”

“Huh! Wait, then—”

“But if we are talking about months, then, as far as Pierre’s calculations go, you were a statue for a whole month after you got reversed to the 1970s.”

“I see… then… how can I see her again?”

I asked Cedric. He smiled before answering my question.

“To see TTT again, you'll have to join us.”

“That just sounds like blackmail. Are you sure this won't cause any harm?”

“I assure you, Mr. Angelo, my organization won't cause any harm to you nor TTT. What is your answer then?”

“....I'll join the crew.”

“Marvelous, simply marvelous. Well then, Mr. Pierre, if you would kindly escort Mr. Angelo to Mr. Klaus?”

“Gladly, boss. Sir Angelo, follow me.”

“Okay.”

I followed Pierre out of the office, my mind being swarmed with so many thoughts. What do I say to TTT once I see her again? What will I do if she hates me? What would her current reaction be when she found out I joined an organization—

“We're here at Mr. Klaus' office.”

“Ah, thank you, Mr. Pierre.”

“Friendly advice, Sir Angelo, don't anger Mr. Klaus.”

“Understood.”

I said as I slowly nodded my head. I watched as Pierre disappeared in the distance. I took a deep breath before entering the office of this Klaus guy.

“Hello—”

“I've been waiting.”

Then turned around, he looked like a 17-year-old, no scratch that, he is 17 years old, black hair, hazel eyes, 5 '9 in height. His style consists of a typical journalist, but one thing was different; one of his eyes wasn't hazel colored…

“Hey.. what's with your eye—”

“Heterochromia, don't ask. You must be Angelo.”

“Yes, Mr. Cedric said you were the one that informed him about me.”

“That you are correct. Moreover, I think he sent you here to get your new identification.”

“Wait, new identification? Ah, right, I'm presumed dead..”

“Isn't it the same as us. Here is your new identification, Angelo.”

“Hey, you're kinda rude for someone younger than me—”

“You should ask Mr. Cedric how many years I've been working with him.”

“Huh, then wouldn't that make me assume you're—”

“Enough with the questions. Go now, Angelo, out of my office.”

“Alright.”

I stepped out of his office, briefly seeing a photo of what looks like him and a girl? The girl has a bed sheet draped over her shoulders. Wait, why does the girl have a bed sheet over her shoulders? Moreover… It looks like the bedsheet is a cheap ghost costume with two holes for eyes…

After some time, I was walking around the hallways of what looks like the main base of the organization I just joined… TTT… don't worry about me; I'll see you again soon enough. Just wait for me, will you?

I then ran as fast as I could back to Cedric's office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 2.2K 22
{Discontinued, maybe?} [Currently editing] Welcome, welcome to this book once again! It has been quite a while hm? Let us get started to the story de...
703K 9.6K 194
Bleach x y/n this goes all the way to the tybw unfortunately the second part to that is in another book I hope you enjoy this This is a FanFiction i...
1.4K 23 22
This will be a fanfiction I will be doing of Yu-Gi-Oh! with my OCs, and I will be doing a tournament I don't own anything except for my OCs
2.9K 50 11
It's been a while Fairy Tail. But I'm here to contribute to the collection of fanfiction. This is a story that lives with me despite getting over my...