Highway to Heaven 🔞

Por kyukyu_ji

"We'll take the highway to heaven And I can't wait to love you all alone" -NCT 127 > Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin... Más

A/N
1. 만남
2. 입맞춤
3. 첫째
4. 시도
5. 쿠키
6. 성적
7. 쇼핑
8. 겁나
9. 바이올린
10. 영상통화
11. 편안
12. 춤
13. 다른 춤
14. 영화
15. 반전
16. 취한
17. 믿음
18. 샤워
19. 직면
20. 후회
21. 설렘
22. 얘기
23. 노래방
24. 조절
25. 촬영
26. 시작
27. 기회
28. 축하
29. 위아래
30. 바다에
31. 지켜
32. 고통
33. 의심
34. 소중한
35. 냥
36. 푸른색 밤
38. 더럽게
39. 더럽게 (2)
40. 슬픔
41. 모델
42. 뉴스
43. 행운의 부적
44. 피크닉

37. 달빛

1.8K 61 19
Por kyukyu_ji

(An entire smut 🔞 chap, continuation from the last one, this one's intended to be gentle, let's see how it goes)

Gunwook could feel Taerae's eyelashes once his thumbs made their way to the corner of those closed eyes. To soothe the skin there, to express the delicacy of the touches, he kept a light hold over the elder's face. Taerae melted into that, feeling the protection the large palms casted over his face. He felt so loved, so happy!

Gunwook's kisses were fluffy and careful at first. He had kissed the man before, he already memorized the shape of those lips, how they're slightly lifted on one corner. His plump lips traced the shape, making sure to give light pulls while at it. Taerae had his eyes closed, already giving into the gentle kisses. Small swipes and tugs- nothing more aggressive. Even when Gunwook scooted closer and pushed the tip of his tongue in, it only added to the texture- moving over the parted lips, sometimes going all the way to Taerae's teeth, inner cheeks or just meeting his tongue. Gunwook ever so slightly sucked his newly made boyfriend's tongue, only that sent shivers down the latter's spine.

Between the kisses, Gunwook's right hand left Taerae's cheek to trace the center of his chest over the shirt. That palm slowly went down, following the fine line of partition of Taerae's body. It didn't put any pressure, just grazing the surface. It only did when Gunwook reached the hem of the elder's trousers. He swiftly moved his palm back, to cup Taerae's waist- that was surprisingly covered by that single hand. Eventually, Gunwook's left hand moved too, but it did more- it pulled the other's shirt over the chest.

"I wanna see you, babe." Gunwook spoke in Taerae's mouth, his warm breath vanished inside the cavern. Taerae nodded, moving back and taking his shirt off in a single pull. Gunwook watched in awe how there was a birth mark on his arm, how his stomach had fallen, how his ribcage was seen. He was skinny, but not in an unhealthy way. It made him more attractive to look at.

Gunwook held Taerae's shivering bare body on both sides, and his palms moved up and down, rubbing the skin. He carefully monitored how the other felt, only to see a frown of pleasure on those thick brows. Growing bolder, he moved his palms to touch the front half, the chest, neck and stomach. Taerae huffed. Those silly, soft touches sent tingles all over. He couldn't hold the breath in. Since Hanbin, he had stopped fooling around. So this was practically a comeback in a long while. His body reacted sooner than he'd have wanted.

Gunwook saw it too, a noticable tent on Taerae's trousers. He felt proud. To be able to drive his man so quickly to his edge.

"Bae, take it off." Taerae requested, pulling a corner of Gunwook's shirt. With a nod, Gunwook took it off as well. And like he expected, he was met with the gorgeous body of the younger, that he couldn't take his eyes off. Gunwook smirked in pride, took one of Taerae's hands, let those long fingers rest over his left chest.

"Do you feel it?" Gunwook indicated the increased pace of his heartbeat, "That's how crazy you make me feel."
Taerae chuckled, repeating the same with Gunwook's hand over his heart, "Same here."

For one second, Gunwook's eyes gleamed in the silver night. He suddenly pushed the elder down, then stared at his body. Moonlight through the window fell on his pale skin, making it glow, like a halo. Gunwook couldn't wait to take a whole sip of that elixir, so he bent down, looking deep in Taerae's eyes.

He didn't have to say it, it was as clear as daylight that he was gushing over Taerae's beauty.

His lips encapsuled his lover's ones again, to share a brief kiss, then he moved to the skin around. He remembered the promise- to erase every trace of Sung Hanbin- therefore, he started with Taerae's forehead. Leaving stray kisses, horizontally, then the next row. The kisses weren't wet, for most parts at least. Taerae felt as if a soft fabric was being dabbed over his skin, leaving feathery warm sensation behind. Gunwook didn't miss his eyes either, gently pressing kisses against the closed eyelids. He also did wet some spots he wanted to, like over his left cheek, or his philtrum, or the right side of his chin. Honestly, Taerae felt like a fragile artwork that was being cleaned with utmost care.

Gunwook treated him like a prize, as their hands intertwined unknowingly.

He took a few seconds to kiss Taerae's lips again, before going to his neck. Unlike the face, he wetted most portion of the neck. Somehow, kissing and biting the skin there felt more accurate. Taerae too, showed his approval by grabbing the back muscles of the younger by both hands. When the kisses turned a bit harsh, he also let it know by making hushed whimpers. Not lewd or nasty, still, giving Gunwook the chills.

Taerae hadn't really experienced extended foreplays, as both him and his ex hookup wanted to get to the real thing. But Gunwook, he wasn't impatient. His main goal wasn't just to get in Taerae's pants. He wanted to take his time, mark his territory, make him feel loved. To him, satisfaction didn't come from a good fuck- but from the pleasant smiles of the one he loved. Maybe that's what love actually meant- Taerae wondered.

Gunwook took his time moving all over Taerae's front, his lips touched almost every inch on skin on the latter's body, some wet, some just fluffy kisses. Some he took longer to finish as they left faint marks. Some were strong, some left the skin glistening. Taerae was leaking, twisting his body unnoticeably from the good feeling, but he didn't rush. Even when Gunwook flipped him, to face his back- the smooth skin that shone under the moonlight.

"How is everything about you so damn pretty, Kim Taerae?" Gunwook whispered in his ears from behind. Not being able to see his face, the whisper gave him more chills than it should have. He let out an airy laugh, saying, "For you, I guess?"

Gunwook was satisfied with the answer. He pressed a long kiss on the exposed cheek, earning a giggle in return. Like he did to the front, his kisses trailed down the other's back as well, but this time, his hand moved. From the back of his waist to the front of his trousers, to the tent, that had been untouched all along.

Taerae shuddered once he felt the weight of the palm there. Gunwook gently rubbed the surface. His focus was on the elder's response.

"Do you want this, honey?" Asked Gunwook. Taerae immediately nodded.

"Want me to touch you.. Hm? To make you feel good?" Gunwook's voice was so soft, Taerae felt like melting in the sheets. He nodded again.

"What do you want, prince?" Gunwook kissed his cheek, "Do you wanna cum in my hands?"

"Yes!" Taerae answered with hitched breath. The rubbing had become faster, harsher, Gunwook put more pressure to make him feel even better.

"Then can I see you?" Asked the younger, "Can I take your pants off?"

"Do it." Taerae said, turning around. His eyes were glistening in the light of the moon. Oh so he tears up from pleasure? And his face blushes that way? Gosh! Gunwook thought Taerae couldn't get prettier but- well..

He wasted no time to take off Taerae's trousers. The latter liked to sleep with no underwear on, so he was totally exposed with his pants off. Taerae immediately shied out, cause they had never gone past making out. Gunwook stared at his leaking member, now reddish, and throbbing. With a smile, he took it in a hold.

"Uh-" Taerae uttered, feeling the way his length was squeezed in the strong hold.

"Like it?" Gunwook teased, then did it again. Taerae frowned with closed eyes, leaking a bit more. Yep, Gunwook read it right. His hyung wasn't gonna last long.

"You wanna get off before we get to it?" Asked Gunwook. Taerae opened his eyes. His head felt light, cause Gunwook was stroking his length, intentionally rubbing the tip, playing with the nerves there. Yet, he had to say it- "Babe .. I'm not prepared for it yet .. if we don't, then will you be okay?"

Gunwook looked visibly upset, so Taerae quickly said, "I'll- I'll give you a head instead, hm? You can fuck my face and-"

Gunwook chuckled, "I won't do anything you don't like, calm down, honey." He narrowed his gaze though, "But are you sure about giving me a head, cause that... Is hot."

Taerae blushed furiously. Shit! What had he just let out?? Now Gunwook would think he's desperate and something. The younger lifted his chin up, and kissed him once. While being in the kiss, he fastened his pace.

"Mm-nhh!" Taerae moaned, when Gunwook's pace went higher than ever. He was mercilessly stroking Taerae's dick, putting his thumb through the slit every now and then. His strong hold, large palm and sudden aggressive kiss broke every train of throught Taerae was having. He only thought about one thing.

To release.

And the pit that formed in his stomach, that made him close his eyes to focus solely on the feeling, that Gunwook totally understood cause he said nothing. He let his lover moan, scream, twist his body and say "Oh fuck! It's coming!" And then, with a loud whimper, Taerae started shooting his semen on the sheets. Gunwook helped him through it, gently stroking his length, encouraging him, while praising him all along, "Yes, so good, baby. You did wonderful!"

Taerae huffed aloud, his chest rising and falling as his limbs gave up. He felt absolutely awakened. For a while, he had no memory of anything, until the words of the younger started making sense. Gunwook was holding him. Gunwook gave him the hand. Gunwook made him cum. Gunwook was kissing him. Gunwook was asking him about-

"It's my turn now. Right?"

Oh shit. Yes. Taerae totally forgot!

He sat up, totally naked on the bed. Gunwook still had his jeans on. Taerae pulled him by the waist, asked him to kneel on the bed. The younger did so. Watching how his man undid the button, pulled the zipper down and took off his already erected length. Of course, Gunwook had also stained his underwear. From down below, Taerae looked up at him. Once again, silver moonlight glittered in his eyes. He looked so fucking beautiful.

"Babe, you want this, right?" Gunwook asked, making sure that Taerae was okay with sucking him off. The latter nodded with a smile. He also took Gunwook's dick in hold, a perfectly healthy sized one. Expected, cause the boy was built so well everywhere!

The dimple showed when the dick went in his mouth, that Taerae took his time adjusting too. It was a first. For Gunwook. He never had anyone even touch him there, let alone use his mouth. He only saw in porn how people make faces when they blow someone, but it was happening for real that time, Kin Taerae was making the exclusive face for him.

"Fuck!" He cursed, already feeling chills down his spine. Taerae smirked at it, deep throating his length.

"Oh Gosh!" Gunwook unknowingly grabbed the back of Taerae's head, to push more into his mouth. The first few made Taerae roll his eyes closed and gag. But he didn't let go. Soon, he got adjusted to the harsh hits on his inner throat. Gosh, he might not be able to talk the next day, but... Gunwook was so into it. He didn't wanna deprive the younger. Besides, he already asked the other to fuck his face, so...

Gunwook pushed in deep, faster and faster. He could see tears steaming down his lover's face, but neither Taerae nor he showed the tiniest sign to stop. Taerae kept taking him well, while he harshly pulled the other's hair to push deeper and deeper. The warmth and wetness added to the pressure of his teeth made Taerae's mouth the second best alternative to his hole. And Gunwook did not complain at all. Because he felt the pit in his stomach.

"Baby, where-?" He asked. Taerae just shook his head up and down.

"Inside?" Gunwook asked again. He was so at his limit. Just a few more thrusts and...

Taerae nodded again, slowly loosening his mouth to let Gunwook take his dick out and palm it his own way to build his orgasm. Taerae stuck his tongue out. Gunwook could swear that was the nastiest, yet the hottest version of Kim Taerae. And he was a sucker for both. So he did what his boyfriend wanted.

He let his cum fall on Taerae's tongue. It wasn't organized, so some shot on Taerae's face, but most of it went inside that mouth that Taerae willingly sallowed. For the bit that was on his face, Gunwook wiped it off with his thumb, and let Taerae suck on it. It tasted bitter, but in the heat, it was all that mattered.

Because Gunwook wouldn't ever go to kiss a mouth that literally ate his liquid a second ago, but it was Taerae and they were both high from the sensation so, he did it anyway. No one was there to tell them anything, no one but them, loving each other. Okay, maybe the full moon as well, but it only added to the beauty of the whole thing, so they didn't complain. Instead, keeping the moon a witness to their beginning, they kissed other with more feelings and passion.

-

Not so gentle during the last part but well... *Shrugs*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.5K 449 13
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥 highest ran...
49.1K 2.6K 28
↳ ❝ 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆? 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 ❞ ★ 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 // 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺...
24.7K 1.1K 28
"Zhanghao,meet your future husband,Sung hanbin" Mr Zhang smile "what!?" the two said at the same time as they both look at each other's dad. "u~ sync...
70.5K 2.9K 61
Can a promise that one forms young be kept? Hanbin thought it could; "I will never betray the one that I love... I will not be like my father" And so...