The great war - Y/n Targaryen...

queenhayllers

In the midst of the dance of dragons there ends up being a light, Y/n Targaryen, who will help with all her s... Еще

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
the end

characters

359 5 4
queenhayllers

All characters belong to me except Cregan Stark and the rest of the Targaryen family.

Y/n Targaryen

"Tell me, Alicent, is it cool to intercede for men who have manipulated you your whole life?"

Cregan Stark

"The word of my house is not unstable"

Baelon Stark

"Don't die, if you die I will burn this entire city until there is nothing left"

Arya Stark

"If you doubt that I will kill you, then fly further and wait for imminent death"

Dave Stark

"Since my father asked me not to be so merciless I won't kill you, but my mother hates you so I will torture you."

Jaeherys Stark

"If my mommy doesn't like you, then I don't either."

Daella Targaryen

"They think I'm more lamb than dragon, but it's the opposite. And today they will realize this"

Roderik Stark

"Winter has come for the green snakes and you, Aemond, will die.”

Hello, I wanted to explain here the name of the fanfic, it's kind of in your face why the name of the fanfic since it's the dance of dragons and they are literally at war and this war is literally The Great War of the Targaryens but the difference is that for me this name has a deeper meaning.

In Chapter 4, I was listening to some Taylor Swift songs and it sounded like the song "The Great War" and then I started writing one of the saddest and kind of "bipolar" parts of the chapter and then I started rereading that part and realized that without even realizing it I was referencing the song, and then I liked it and kept doing the references.

And then talking to a friend I realized that the song matched the fanfic a lot, because the name of the song refers to World War I and there they were having a war all over the country, so it makes a little sense. And it also makes sense because Rhaenyra realized that she had been betrayed by her own "family" and it matches the part of the song that says "somewhere in the fog I realized that I had been betrayed" and so it goes. The other references you will understand in the fanfic itself.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

21.4K 556 17
Maegara Targaryen, the second daughter of King Viserys, and sister of the true heir to the iron throne, Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen, battles the difficu...
8.7K 221 12
In an alternate universe, Rhaenyra Targaryen finds herself granted a rare chance to rewrite history, transported back to the brink of the Dance of th...
3.2K 163 11
"He loves me, he loves me not." Oc!Targaryen +Daemon Targaryen+Rhaenyra Targaryen
25.7K 670 15
Book One in the Dance Of The Heart Trilogy Daenyra Targaryen. First-Born Daughter And Bastard of Daemon Targaryen and Aspiring Conquerer of the Seven...