His beautiful sin {18+}

By _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... More

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

Chapter-4 She is my iris

6.6K 594 40
By _aksh_writes

So guys it's 2k views on this story 😭🤌 and I love you all and now it's a second update in one day as I say you all that I'll give double update 🌝and yes VOTE target is also completed 🌝so Enjoy reading 💋

AUTHOR'S POV

As he held her hand and led her to his office, she observed how he held her hand, as if she were drifting away from him.

As they entered his cabin, he made her sit on the sofa, and he also sat on his left side.

He asked why are you here and with whom you come? And where is Jimmy?

And then he suddenly realized that she was in pain and couldn't speak. As he was about to continue, he was abruptly interrupted by her voice.

Umm I came here with your bodyguard Jimmy; she said.

And by listening her voice he is in the shocked and also hypnotised by her voice.

He thought, 'How soothing and calm her voice is, how melodious she speaks. Her voice is just like her eyes - beautiful. I could listen to this voice 24/7 and never get bored.'

As he was thinking about her voice, she snapped her fingers in front of his face and said, 'I can speak, sir. Now, my throat is better.'

He came out of his thoughts and said; is there any kind of pain you are feeling in your throat while speaking,

Trisha nodded no and said, 'No, sir. I am perfectly fine now, so you don't have to worry.'

Viraj asked further; so how you came here and why?

She replied, 'Sir, I came with Jimmy in the car, and I made lunch for you as a thank you for saving my life.'

Then Viraj asked, 'Where is Jimmy? Why is he not with you?' She replied, 'He said he will come after parking the car.'

"Viraj noticed her swollen cheek, so he stood up, called the manager, and said, 'Bring an ice pack immediately to my cabin,' and then he hung up the call."

And then just in 1 min there is a knock in the door.

He open the door and took the ice pack, and came back to her.

He sat on his knee, placed one hand on her cheek, and began applying the ice pack to her swollen face.

His hot breath is caressing her cheeks, and goosebumps are arising all over her body.

She closed her eyes, feeling something strange that she had not experienced in her past.

She tightly held the sofa's end, not knowing what was happening to her.

As she opened the eyes her eyes strike with his eyes.

Viraj is also observing her face as she closes her eyes, but as she opens them, he once again finds himself drowning in her hazel green eyes.

She is also just looking into Viraj's eyes, and she notices something. It's not emotionless; in fact, his eyes hold a lot of emotions. However, she can't say anything as she doesn't know what it is.

As they both are looking at each other, suddenly there is a knock, and they both break eye contact, turning their attention to the person at the door.

Viraj stands up from his place, gives the ice pack to Trisha, and says, 'Put this on your cheek; you will feel better, and the swelling will also decrease.'

Trisha nodded and just applying it on her cheek.

Viraj opened the door and Jimmy is front of his door.

Jimmy gives him the lunchbox and says, 'Sir, Mam made this food for you. I got to know about all the drama that happened here. I am so sorry that I am not with Mam.'

Viraj takes the lunchbox and says, 'Your salary for this month will not be given to you. Now, just go.'

Jimmy is just looking at him with shock, and Viraj closes the door on his face, from where he came out of his state of shock.

Jimmy said to himself, "Be happy that this devil has not sent you to the black chamber," and then he also leaves from there.

Viraj puts the lunch on the table and says to her, 'You don't have to work; you can tell the chef. They will make lunch for me. You are not fully recovered.'

Trisha said, "Why can't I? It's my way to tell you thank you, and I have put in hard work to make this food. Don't you want to eat it?"

Viraj is just listening to her voice; he has not heard such a melodious voice in his life. He wants her to speak all the time, and he will listen to her without any second thought.

Trisha again said, 'Sir, are you listening to me? Where do you get lost every minute?'

Viraj's tongue slipped, and he said, "YOU."

Trisha asked confusingly; what??

Viraj came out of his thoughts and said, 'I mean, you also eat with me.'

Viraj sits down in his CEO chair and motions for Trisha to sit in front of his chair.

Trisha stand up from her place and sit in front of Raj.

Then Trisha said, 'Sir, you eat first, and then tell me how it is.'

Viraj replied, 'Okay, where do you want to eat? In the canteen or here?'

We can eat here only," she said with a small smile.

And then Viraj opened the tiffin, and the aroma of the food spread all over his cabin.

He smile and said; how do you know what's my favourite dishes?

"Trisha replied with her head down, 'Actually, I asked Jimmy for this,'" she said, sounding like a small child.

As her head is down, he sees a hand in which there is a small piece of food. Then she lifts her head up and sees Viraj giving her the first bite of food.

Viraj said; open your mouth I can't be like this all the time.

She hurriedly opened her mouth, and Viraj made her eat that bite from his hand.

"His fingers touched her lips, and he felt the urge to torment her lips, devour her mouth like no one had ever done. He wanted to give a love bite to her neck and claim her as his own, making sure no one could ever take her away from him."

"He will worship her by getting on his knees. Wild thoughts flood his mind as he just touches his lips."

"He thought, 'This girl has so much power to bring me to my knees. If she wants to kill me, I'll be stabbed happily by her, because from now on, she is not just my obsession but my life too.'"

"She doesn't know how much I am whipped by her - by her eyes, her innocent face, and now by her voice."

As he is thinking about her she again snapped and said; kahan kho jaate hain aap??
(Where you got lost everytime)

He replied; kahin nahi tum bhi khaao sath mei.
(No where just eat with me)

"Then they both eat their food. As they are eating silently because they don't know what to talk about, so Trisha started,"

"What does your company do?" she asked him, her innocent face looking at him.

Viraj again thought; Haaye agar ye esse hi dekhegi mai kese control m rhunga, ye ladki kisi din mujhe majbur krdegi kuch karne ko.
( "If she keeps looking at me like this, how will I control myself? One day, this girl will force me to do something.")

Then Viraj replied, 'I am the CEO of Agnihotri Pvt Ltd company, and it operates globally. I also have a diamond business with many branches in India, but now we plan to expand our operations to other countries as well.'

Trisha said; oohhhhhh and a pout form in her lips.

"And Viraj is just staring at her lips, having made up his mind that one day he will torment her lips in many ways and devour her mouth as if he is worshipping her mouth."

"As he saw some food on her lip, he extended his hand and with his fingers, removed that tiny particle. As he was removing it, she closed her eyes due to the sensation."

She thought, 'Every time he touches me, it makes me feel on my knees. Why does it always happen to me whenever he is close?'

As he removed the food, he quickly ate that tiny particle without letting her know, as her eyes were closed.

He saw her, smirked, and thought, "She also has some effect of me whenever I touch her why she always closed her eyes, Uff this girl.

And then suddenly his phone rang. Trisha also snapped out of the dream, opened her eyes, and saw his phone ringing.

"He answered the call, listened to the other person, and replied, 'Okay, I'm coming to the meeting room.' Then he hung up."

"He saw her, whose eyes were on him, and then he said, 'I have a meeting, so please wait for me here. If you want something, just call from this telephone; my manager will provide you with everything.'"

She just nodded and said, "Umm, I just want to read the books on these bookshelves if you allow me."

Viraj said calmly; yes don't ask me just go for it,

She again nodded and smiled on him.

He also got up, and as he was exiting from his cabin, he stopped at his place. Without turning to her, he said, 'Thank you for the delicious food and for the hard work you have done for me.'

As Trisha is going to said he exits the cabin and trisha said to herself; ye taarif ki inhone ajeeb hai, khair welcome Mr stranger.
("The way they praised is strange, well welcome Mr stranger.")

And suddenly she remembered one thing and said; OH SHIT mai toh naam puchna hi bhul gyi, jab woh aayenge tbhi puchna pdega ab.
("I forgot to ask for the name. I'll have to ask when they come now.")

Then she just take one book and seat on the sofa comfortably and start reading.

.............

As he came out, he saw his manager in front of him. The manager said, 'Sir, Mr. Raizada has come, and he is waiting in our meeting room.'

He just nodded, adopting his cold demeanor, and then they made their way to the meeting room.

"As he entered the room, he saw a guy who is of his age, i.e., 27, wearing a brown three-piece suit. His blue eyes are as deep as the ocean, and a devilish smirk formed on his face as soon as he saw Viraj in front of him."

Viraj said in a cold tone, 'So, Mr. Daksh Singh Raizada, finally, we meet after a long time.'

He replied; ofcourse ab hamari itni gehri dushmani hai toh itna toh kar hi sakte hain.
("Of course, now that we have such deep enmity, we can do at least this much.")

They both facing each other just then viraj asked him mockingly; you know what tumne kitna try kiya woh diamond ko merse dur karne ka but har time tum haar jaate, haarna itna acha lagta hai kya?
("How much did you try to keep that diamond away from me, but every time you failed. Does losing feel so good?")

Daksh replied with a smirk; daksh singh Raizada haarta nahi hai Mr Viraj agnihotri ek din Mai tumse tumhari kimti cheez chin lunga or tum kuch nahi kar sakoge.
("Daksh Singh Raizada doesn't lose, Mr. Viraj Agnihotri. One day, I will snatch your precious possession from you, and you won't be able to do anything.")

By listening this viraj remember His iris face and he said loudly to him; do it, or agle second tumhare hath per Kate honge.
("The next second, your hands will be cut off.")

He said calmly; relax Mr agnihotri relax I'm not doing anything anytime soon, just wait and watch.

Viraj replied in his devilish tone; if you will done something to my closed ones make sure that day will be your last day in this world.

As they both are seeing each other angrily, daksh stand up and said; we will meet soon Mr Viraj agnihotri.

Viraj stand up and said; now you can go or I will make sure my guard will make you throw out from my company.

Daksh glared at him and went out. Seeing that Viraj was in an angry mood, his manager also remained quiet. Then Viraj headed his way to his cabin.

As he entered the cabin, he saw that she was reading a book very keenly. Viraj's anger melted away as if he had never been angry.

A small smile crept onto his face, and he leaned down to the door, observing her reading the book.

"As Trisha felt someone's gaze on her, she looked towards the door."

She saw that he was looking at her with a smile, so she smiled back and said, 'These books are awesome. Can I take them home to read?'

Viraj is just looking at her, but he heard her, and he nodded in agreement.

Trisha remembered something and said, 'Umm, we have not introduced ourselves. May I know your name?'

Viraj remembered that he doesn't know about her and her past. He recalled all the things she said when she was sleeping, including the marks in her body. He wanted to ask, but he decided that he would wait until she felt comfortable enough to share from her side.

So Viraj came near her, and she also stood up from her place.

He forwarded his hand and said in a calm tone; I'm Viraj Agnihotri

Trisha also forwarded her hand and said; I'm Trisha Thakur.
"And then they both shook hands."

After knowing her name he repeat her name one more time
Trisha.

And he thought in his mind; a beautiful name for my beautiful lady, she is mine, she is my iris,
She is my Trisha.

Aaj chliffhanger mei nahi chora toh shraap and gaali na de 😂😂🙂 and so finally they introduce themselves and I'm very happy that yes finally and i guess tum sab bhi khush honge, ki finally naam pata chala 🙂😂

And VOTE TARGET - 45

So guys how's this chapter let me know in the comments share me your reviews and share your favourite part 🥹💋

Ab chapter tab aayega jb vote target complete hoga and there's very big things coming in this chapter 🌝. Abhi Trisha ke sath bohot kuch hona hai so be ready and vote target complete kar dena jaldi tabhi chapter daalungi warna late hi aayega 🙂

And I love you all for giving this much love to my this story.

And yes do follow me on insta for spoilers and updates _akshwrites_

And complete vote target okkie byee byeee Love you pyaare logo♥️

Words - 2500

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 8K 47
Feeling broken. Feeling useless. I thought that I could just fix myself. But it turns out that I am not strong enough. And he had to be the one to fi...
20.5K 520 29
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
457K 9.5K 14
แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€๊œฐแด‡ แดแดกษดแด‡ส€ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go" "No" He looked at me for some time...
44.5K 1.8K 30
"Say you love me", I pleaded her She frowned at the strange request. I want to hear it coming from her pretty lips. I want to hear her say it while...