HIS OBSESSION

By INAYAT1908

Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Every... More

SELF INTRO
characters
......GOOD BYES AND NEW LIFE....
...FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL...
Revenge
My lipstick ๐Ÿ’„ your car
Najar ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ’•
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
First kiss ๐Ÿ’‹
MOVIE NIGHT ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฉต
LOVE IS IN THE AIR ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿซ ๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ
OBSESSED EX
BARBIE ๐Ÿฉท
Trip Day 1
trip day 2
THE TRUTH
BACK TO REALITY
THE DINNER
BEST FRIENDS
JEALOUSY
STAY AWAY FROM HER
NIGHT STAY
FEELINGS
MAFIA
THE FACES OF PAST
HALDI & MEHENDI
MRS. RAIVANSH
FIRST NIGHT
KIDNAPPED
SEDUCING HIM
FIRST TIME
DINNER
Wheelchair
Hurt
Happy Ending ?

PUNISHMENT

3.9K 130 41
By INAYAT1908

55 VOTES & 25 COMMENTS FOR NEW UPDATE

FOLLOW ME FOR CHAPTER PRECAP AND EXACT TIME OF UPDATE

TAMANNA'S POV...

" Sweetheart. I know you did that on purpose. But you forgot about 2 more wishes. Be ready for your punishment tonight."

His words were echoing in my mind for the rest of the time after he left for the office.

The day was quite usual as I was just roaming in his house which is basically a villa of many floors and with a lot of security. There are guards everywhere.

The whole ground floor was the living space which had many sofas and chairs in the corner of which there located the kitchen.

The first floor has bedrooms for the guests and if I forget to tell you there is a jacuzzi in every damn room.

The third one is the entertainment corner It has a personal movie theatre, a little cozy cafe, video games and also other fun things. There is a room in which all kinds of snacks and icecream were present I can spend the rest of my life there only.

On the fourth floor there were only few large rooms which were for family members. Our room was also present there.

And on the last floor there is a terrace garden with swimming pool.

One more thing his garage is in the basement and there is every luxury car and bike which comes to your mind. He loves cars and bikes.

A lift is also there.

Who have lifts in house.

The one with such a big house.

I came to my room as I was tired from roaming here and there in the house.

I looked at the clock which shows 7 pm.

I called my dad and talked to him as he was really worried about me.

I talked to him for good two hours and then was scrolling through my Instagram which was filled with messages.

No one knows about what actually happened in the venue except those who were present there. He warned everyone to not utter a word. There were many candid pics of us circulating all over the internet.

My stomach grumble as I didn't have anything since the morning.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

Knock

Knock

Yes come in please. I responded.

Mom approached and sat beside me.

" Have I disturbed you ?"

" No mom. Tell me do you need something."

" You didn't have anything since the morning. I just came to check on you. Are you feeling good. I think you should have your dinner."

"  Yes mom I'm all good and for dinner no mom not now I will wait for ayaan to come and then we will have dinner together." I said.

" But we don't even know when he will come home. It might take a longtime. He usually comes at midnight."

" It's ok mom. I'm not hungry so "

" Fine child. If you want anything you know where to find me."

" Yeah mom."

She went out of the room.

I decided to take shower and my neck started burning as soon as water flew through the wound of his bite.

After the shower I wore one of his hoodie.

Even though my clothes are here but his clothes feels more comfortable.

And I don't even have any other explanation for it.

I looked at my phone it shows 11 pm. I called him as by now I was dying from hunger.

He picked up the call in the second ring only.

" You should be here in less than 10 minutes. Otherwise it wouldn't be good for you."
I said that and hang up the call.

AYAAN'S POV....

The day was really hectic. There were meetings after meeting. I wasn't able to call my beautiful wife.

Usually I don't stay much at home but now everything is different. I want to spend as much time as possible with her.

After the last meeting I went straight to the car and started driving.

After sometime my phone started vibrating. I looked at the caller name which shows.
' My little wife '

I picked it up and was about to say hello to her but she interrupted me in between and said
"You should be here in less than 10 minutes. Otherwise it wouldn't be good for you."
After saying it she cut the call and didn't even let me respond.

She sounds furious,  has something happened to her.

I called mom to know what happened to her and she told me that she is waiting for me and didn't have anything since this morning.

I started driving furiously and within ten minutes I was at home.

I rushed to our room.

She was wearing my hoodie and sitting on the sofa looking in her phone.

I went and sat beside her. She stood up and was about to go away from me but I pulled her by wrist and now she was sitting on my lap.

She tried to free herself but it was all vain .

I tucked her hair strand which were falling on her pretty face.

" What do you want mr. Raivansh." She asked.

" I want you. I already told you that a hundred times." I gave her a wink

" Don't try to be cheesey "

" I'm sorry bacha. I will come on time from tomorrow I promise."

" I don't care." She said and turned her face other side.

" You care that's why you are waiting for my arrival to have dinner."

" Don't be so happy mr. Raivansh I just wanted to be in good books of mom. Do you get that."

" Ok bacha " I chuckled.

" If you smile once more I will break your teeth."

" Calm down baby. let's go and have dinner."

" I don't want to eat."

She is so stubborn as always.

I pulled my phone and after few minutes. Few Househelps came to our room with food.

She tried to free herself but I leaned towards her ear and mumbled.
" You are my officially wedded wife and I have full right and claim on you."

The Househelps exits and I started feeding her with my hands.

And last in dessert there was kheer ( milk pudding) of the morning. I gave her a full spoon of it and she was staring at me.

" Don't worry I haven't put salt in it." I said.

" I'm sorry I put salt in it this morning. I think I should have mixed some poison it would have made my life much more better."

I laughed.

" Talking about this morning I have told you something about punishment."

She chocked on her food.

" No." She spitted out.

" Don't worry I have my ways to make you remember things." I winked at last.

After having our dinner

" Which flavour sweetheart." I asked her.

" What"

"I'm asking that which flavour do you prefer more sweetheart. Currently I only have strawberry and chocolate. So the choice is yours."

"I think I should change your name to mr. Ayaan shameless Raivansh."

" What sweetheart. I'm just asking you about icecream flavour. Your thoughts are really dirty. I think I should change your name to mrs. Tamanna horny Raivansh. "

" Ohh don't try to act oversmart. You are not that innocent that much you pretend."

" Yeah I'm not innocent and you will see that soon. Now tell me which ice cream."

" Uhmmm maybe chocolate."

" Wait. I will bring it for you."

I went to the pantry of our house and brought her a whole tub of icecream.

She was really happy after eating that.

Even after so many years she is still the same.

She finished the whole tub and was looking nervous and I definitely know the reason behind it.

She grabbed a pillow and a blanket.

" I think I should sleep on sofa tonight." She said and tried to stand up. But I pulled her back

" There is no I in our relationship sweetheart. It's always us. Do you get that."

The hoodie was loose on her and I can see a light red mark on her neck.

" Sweetheart why is this mark so light. I mean today morning it was huge and bright."

" I tried to conceal it with makeup."

I chuckled and pinned her in the bed with one swing.

I was above her and she was looking straight in my eyes with hunger and nervousness.

" Are you ready for your punishment sweetheart."

" What are you gonna do?"

" You tried to hide one mark but I will give you so many tonight that can't be concealed. These marks are like my stamp on you. I want all of you. You are mine from head to toe. Even though I wouldn't do anything to you without your consent. I promised you that you will beg for it.
You have to beg for sex and I will make sure you do it. You are mine but I don't want to dominate.
I want you to be comfortable with me. I want us to enjoy that. And these love bites are your punishment for what you did in the morning. Do you get that my little wife."

She only nodded in response.

" One more thing you can stop me at anytime without hesitation and I promise you that I will stop whenever you want. So here is my wish 2 I will mark you from head to toe."

I said it and started giving her wet kisses all over her face leaving lips for the climax.

My lips travelled to her ear and started sucking it.

She tried to suppress her moan but it slipped out of her mouth.

I pulled her hoodie out of her little body and to my surprise she wasn't wearing bra which made my work alot easier.

My mouth went to her neck and started sucking it.

My tongue travelled from her neck to downside.

She started shivering as my tongue reached her inner thighs. I continued it till her toes. Then I travelled back to her neck. I bite the other side of it.

Her neck was now totally red .

I went down on her and started sucking her inner thighs. As soon as I take a bite a loud cry escaped her mouth and I started sucking that area to give her comfort.

She was now a moaning mess. I started biting her other thigh.

She grabbed the bedsheet in both pleasure and pain.

Now her thighs were also cherry red.

I went towards her forehead and gave her a kiss there.

Then my mouth travelled to her nipple. I was about to suck it.

But her consent matters the most for me.

I stopped middleway and looked towards her for a hint of disapproval. But her eyes only shows eagerness.

My lips were just above her nipple and I asked her.

" Do you want to stop me my little wife."

She shaked her head in a no.

" Words baby. I want words."

" No." She said slowly.

I got the confirmation for which I was waiting.

I started sucking her nipple.

Fuck it's so soft.

I don't know if I can ever get bored of its taste.

I guess the answer is so evident

No. I can't get enough of her.

I started biting her nipple between my teeth and then sliding my tongue over it thoroughly.

She was moaning my name frequently.

Her moans were so melodious that I want to make her moan the whole night.

But I know it might hurt her.

And I don't want to hurt her ever.

I had hurted her enough in the past.

I just want to give her all the love and care which she deserves.

I layed down beside her and pulled the blanket over us.

" Baby "

She hummed in the response as she was tired .

" So my last wish is I want to hug and cuddle with you for whole night."

I thought she might object it but she just slided near me and I pulled her in a big hug and crashed my lips on hers. She also responded to it. Our tongues collide in the need of dominance. I started sucking her tongue and playing with it. I bit her lower lip and she shifted more close to me in response.

The wild kiss soon turned into a soothing one.

My hands were playing with her hair and hers were on my back. Our legs intervened with each other.

I want the time to stop now.

After few minutes I can hear her peaceful breath which indicated that she is asleep now.

I gave her last kiss on the forehead and mumbled in her ears...

I love you......

And after that I don't know when I drifted into sleep.

____________________________________________

NEXT CHAPTER PRECAP...
IF ANYONE TOUCHES HER AGAIN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION I WILL MAKE SURE THAT IT IS HIS LAST DAY. DO YOU GET THAT.

_______________________________________________

अफ़साना लिख रही हूँ दिल-ए-बेकरार का

आँखों में रंग भर के तेरे इंतजार का

जब तू नहीं तो कुछ भी नहीं है बहार में

जी चाहता है मुँह भी ना देखूँ बहार का

हासिल हैं यूँ तो मुझको ज़माने की दौलतें

लेकिन नसीब लाई हूँ एक सोग़वार का

🥺💛🧿🫶💕

AUTHOR'S NOTE...

HERE IS THE UPDATE AS I PROMISED FULFILL THE GOALS FAST FOR EARLY UPDATE 😁

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ☺️

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE 🥺

I LOVE YOU ALL 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 8.2K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...
25.3K 1K 37
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
10.6K 524 35
โœงโ€ขยฐ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ยฐโ€ขโœง โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข {"" Unedited ""} โฅ Love is a deletirous thing b...
288K 12.7K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...