FAILING IN LOVE | VKOOK

Autorstwa Ashitanoyon

✅Completed✅ Taehyung's boyfriend's last word was to find someone who truly needs him in their life and to mak... Więcej

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45: EPILOGUE

Chapter 23:

661 50 1
Autorstwa Ashitanoyon

Sope's Cafe & Bar, 10:00 pm

Jungkook's shift just ended and after bidding the sope couple goodbye, he left the bar. Just like every day, he expected a certain white car with a man waiting in the open parking lot for him, but today, there was none.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and looks around to see if the older parked the car in a different spot today but no, there wasn't any single trace of Taehyung's car. Though the older never arrive late to pick him up he still waited for Taehyung to come because every day isn't the same right?

Five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen minutes passed but still, Taehyung didn't arrive to pick him up. It started to snow, the whole area was covered with the sheets of snow but there wasn't any sign of the older. Jungkook rubbed his bare palms together to heat them up but that was no use.

His nose turned red, cheeks rosy, and skin pale and white as snow. The tips of his ears, fingers, and the knuckles of his hands turned pink.

After waiting for another fifteen minutes, Jungkook gave up and grabbed a taxi to make his way to their home. In no time, Jungkook reached home and paid the taxi before making his way into the building. After he was in front of the apartment, he unlocked the door and step in. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows even more when he saw the apartment was dark and empty.

Did Taehyung didn't come home yet?

But he should, Taehyung's work time isn't exactly the same every day since he's a doctor but mainly he's off from work at around 9 or even earlier. Then what is he doing so late outside? It was almost 11 pm. 

Jungkook started to become worried for the older. The older was already mad when he left the cafe because of Jungkook. Jungkook slumped his body over the couch and pulled out his phone and then dialed Taehyung's number.

Calling to oldy🧓...

Ringing...

'the number you're calling is not available. Please try again later.'  Jungkook's blood turns cold when he heard the older's phone is switched off.

Did something happen to Taehyung?

Jungkook didn't waste any time and grabbed the apartment keys before running out to find Taehyung.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

The taxi stopped in front of the hospital making a loud screech sound. Jungkook hurriedly paid the taxi driver and ran inside the hospital. "Can you please tell me where is Dr. Kim Taehyung's chamber is?" Jungkook asked the receptionist who looked at him weirdly.

"It's on the 3rd floor, room number 957." She said.

Jungkook nodded with a faint thanks and ran to the elevator. The man beside him who also got with him in the elevator was giving him weird glances at seeing the boy bouncing up and down on his spot desperately. 

"Is someone close to you got admitted?" The man asked at seeing the raven's desperateness.

Jungkook looks at the man and furrowed his eyes, "No,"

"Then are you running late to a doctor's appointment? Though I don't think there's any doctor available at this time." The man said with a shrug.

"I don't need an appointment to see the doctor," Jungkook replied with a roll of his eyes.

"Oh? Family doctor? Or someone close to you?" The man said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, very close. We live together." Jungkook replied cockily, a smirk playing on his lips while extending the word 'very' a little.

"Really? Which doctor?" The man asked again. To be honest, Jungkook was getting a little annoyed by the man's questions one after one.

"Kim Taehyung, now will you shut up?" He replied a little rudely and crossed his arms over his chest while staring at the closed door of the elevator.

"Kim Taehyung? But isn't he just came out of trauma?" The man said with a hint of shock in his voice. His eyes growing slightly bigger. Jungkook looks at the man with a questionable look.

Trauma?

"Who are you?" Instead of asking about the trauma, Jungkook thought he should ask the man's name first because he's already on the 2nd floor.

"Oh, I'm an assistant of his very close friend who's a doctor in this hospital too." The man replied with a smile and at the very moment, the elevator door opened too.

"Dr. Kim Seokjin?" Jungkook asked while stepping out of the elevator, expecting the man to step out too. But he didn't because it wasn't his stop.

"Yeah! By the way, my stop is on the 4th floor so I can't talk to you more even if I want to. Nice to talk to you!" The man said hurriedly while the elevator door was closing automatically, leaving Jungkook confused and deep in his thoughts about which trauma the man was talking about.

He shook his head and started to make his way to find room number 957. He can ask for the trauma later to Seokjin because if the assistant knows, Seokjin must be too. Now his main goal is to find Taehyung because he's worried shit right now.

"Room number 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957..." Jungkook stopped in front of the said room and looked at the silver nameplate fixed to the white wooden door which says: Dr. Kim Taehyung.

He was about to open the door when a feminine voice stopped him. "Excuse me, do you have any appointment?" Jungkook looks to his side and raised an eyebrow at seeing the girl sitting on a desk beside Taehyung's cabin.

"Who are you?" The words came out of his mouth without even his consent as he eyes the girl up and down with a scowl on his face.

"I'm Choi Sophie, sir Kim's assistant. Do you have an appointment sir? But I'm sorry to tell you he's off duty at this moment." The girl, Sophie said with an apologetic smile after she stood up from her seat.

"Why a pretty girl is his assistant? can't he hire a middle-aged man?" Jungkook mumbles to himself with a big scowl on his face.

"Sorry sir, I didn't hear you. Can you please repeat again?" She asked while tilting her head to the side.

"Um-- *Ahem* I was saying I don't need an appointment to meet him because we live together and are very close to each other. Now, will you excuse me," Jungkook blurted out with a hint of sass in his voice, Sophie just stand there with wide eyes and mouth slightly parted open. But she came to her sense when Jungkook grabbed the door handle and was about to break in.

"H-Hold on, sir Kim said he's not wishing to see anyone right now--" But it was too late because Jungkook already pushed open the door, ignoring her calls.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Jungkook shouts out the older's name after he breaks into the said man's cabin with a panicking Sophie behind him, trying to stop the boy. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Taehyung was sitting on his desk, looking just fine and was writing something over a book, well at least it was looking like a book to Jungkook.

Taehyung looks up at Jungkook through his glasses and straightened his posture, "What are you doing here?" He asked, face emotionless.

"I'm so sorry sir Kim, I tried to stop him but-" She stopped midway through her sentence when Taehyung raised a hand and motion her not to speak further. Taehyung looks at the digital watch which was showing the time, 11:45 pm.

"What are you doing here this late?" Taehyung asked again but his tone was a little stern.

"What are you doing here this late?" Jungkook asked back the older's own question, putting some extra pressure on the word 'you' as he placed both of his hands over his hips.

"You're the one who didn't want to see me. Now, why you care?" Taehyung said coldly, his expression blank, and Jungkook wasn't liking the cold manner of the older.

"I never said I don't want to see you, I said you are an asshole." Jungkook spits back in an annoyingly high-pitched voice. His one hand placing over his hips when the other one was pointing at Taehyung.

A gasp left through Sophie's mouth at the unknown guy's bluntness toward his boss.

Taehyung sighed loudly and gently threw the pen over the desk. He took off his glasses from his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Jungkook's attitude was really pissing him off these days and he can't even do something about it. Taehyung tried to remain calm but how long he can hold back himself from giving the younger a piece of his mind?

"You didn't answer my question. What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked again for the ninth time. Jungkook straightened his posture and his feature suddenly turn soft, ugh! the puzzled mood swings he has, "You never miss picking me up so I was waiting for you in the snow for over half an hour, and then when I reach home, you weren't there too. I tried to call you but your phone was coming unavailable so I got---worried." Jungkook let out in a small voice as he bites his lower lip. Suddenly he was too embarrassed to meet the younger's gaze.

Taehyung's features turn soft too and he raised his both eyebrows at the realization. Shit, he was so pissed off by Jungkook's attitude at the cafe that he totally forgot to pick up the younger. He sighed softly but didn't say anything about it.

"I was about to leave anyway. Sit on the couch while I discuss something with Sophie." Taehyung said again with a cold voice which Jungkook totally wasn't liking. 

On the other hand, Sophie finally let out a breath she didn't know she was holding because she was too awkward standing there witnessing the two males bickering. She can't leave until Taehyung tells her to.

Jungkook pouted with a scowl and stomped toward the couch Taehyung just pointed. He slumped his pretty ass over the couch, placed his both elbows over his thick thighs, and lastly placed his chin over his palm as he stares at the older doing his work.

He watched the scene when Taehyung called Sophie to come closer to his desk and sit on the chair so that he could explain some stuff to her.

He watched Taehyung showed something that looks like a file to her and was explaining something while pointing at places with a pen, sometimes writing down something.

He watched how Sophie was nodding obediently at whatever Taehyung was saying, sometimes smiling and giggling.

'Jeez, he's explaining work stuff, not a love letter, what are you smiling and giggling at?' Jungkook grumbled in his thoughts as he continuously watches the two with furrowed eyes.

He rolled his eyes at how Sophie was acting all cute and also was suggesting something to Taehyung. It seems like Taehyung and Sophie are really friendly to each other but to Jungkook, it was irritating and frustrating.

"Taehyungie!" Suddenly Jungkook called out. Taehyung froze in between whatever he was trying to explain to his assistant and looks at Jungkook weirdly.

Taehyungie?

What's with him today? Is it the same boy who calls him oldy?

Taehyung stare at the boy with wide eyes and mouth hung open. He came into his sense when Jungkook started to speak again.

"Why your phone was switched off?" He said sweetly- too sweetly -as he swings his knees right to left, his chin still resting over his palms, elbows over his thighs.

"H-Huh?" That's what Taehyung only could let out because his mind was still stuck at 'Taehyungie'. It was the first time Jungkook called him so sweetly after all.

Jungkook huffed- he was trying to act cute too -and pouted adorably. "Why was your phone switched off?"

"Oh? Erm, it ran out of juice." Taehyung said awkwardly and tried to turn back his focus on explaining work to Sophie again.

"Oh~" He sang the part with an understanding nod.

Silence.

More silence.

"Don't do that again, it made me worried. Charge your phone from next time, hm?" Jungkook again said with a sweet voice. His tone was coated with sugar and honey.

Taehyung gave him a weird glance but nodded his head.

Silence.

"So when are we going home?" He again interrupted the older who only sighed.

"If you let me explain work to Sophie then maybe... Sooner?" Taehyung said to the boy who only rolled his eyes and started to scowl again.

Taehyung shook his head and turn back his attention to work again, "Okay, so where we're we-"

"When are you going to finish?" Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut and clutched the pen tightly when Jungkook again interrupted him. Sophie glanced at Taehyung and then the raven-haired boy and then gulped hardly.

"If you stop interrupting me like this I think I can finish sooner than you expect?" Taehyung spat back at the younger with a slight glare. Jungkook tightened his lips and gave a whatever look.

The next few minutes, Jungkook didn't interrupt the older more. But his eyes never left the two humans figure. He kept glancing at Taehyung and then Sophie and then Taehyung and then Sophie again. His one eyebrow raised and eyes sharp as he poked the inside of his cheeks.

Not even five minutes passed when Jungkook couldn't help himself and interrupt the older again, "Are you done or not?" He whined out loudly and threw himself against the couch. Legs spread out and hands resting on both of his sides lazily.

Taehyung took a sharp breath and threw the pen over the file, "Did you understand what I explain to you the whole time?" Taehyung asked Sophie.

"Yes sir, of course, I did." She said immediately and a little nervously because Taehyung was looking pissed. And a mad Taehyung is really scary.

"Can you do as I say?" He asked again.

"Yes sir," Sophie replied obediently again.

"Good, you can leave now and you can go home. I will close the cabin myself." Taehyung finally gave her permission to leave and Sophie hurriedly gathered all the stuff and files and left the cabin but not before wishing a proper goodnight and a polite bow to Taehyung.

As soon as the door closed, Taehyung scoots up from the leather chair and walks towards Jungkook with big steps.

"What's wrong you?!" He let out, close to a growl as he glares down at the boy who was staring up at him, sounding clueless.

"What?" Jungkook replied.

"Why are you so moody with me today? And quit showing your attitude with me because it's not cool." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrow when Jungkook scoffed back at him.

"There's a reason why am I behaving like this to you," Jungkook said as he crossed his arms over his chest and looks away.

"Then try to tell me what's the reason, Jungkook. Tell me what's bothering you so that I can help you. After all, you're my responsibility-" Taehyung stopped through mid-sentence when Jungkook snapped his head up at him with a mad look.

"What?" Taehyung said in confusion.

"I told you not to call me a fucking responsibility," Jungkook said in an extremely low voice as he glares up at the older.

Taehyung threw him a questionable look, "Then what are you want me to call you?" He asked.

Jungkook stayed silent for a few seconds before he speaks again, "I want to go home." He said calmly but the glare was still there and with saying that, Jungkook rushed out of Taehyung's cabin leaving him confused and internally frustrated.

Because he was again left behind without an answer.

CLARIFICATION: Jungkook and Taehyung both like each other but they didn't confess yet because to Taehyung, Jungkook is his 'responsibility' and in the first few chapters, I've tried to show that Jungkook doesn't want any stranger to help him because he has trust issues and he used to believe that the whoever person will try to help him, they'll ask something in return (his body). And that's why Taehyung is afraid if he confesses to Jungkook he'll misunderstand him because Jungkook's ex-boyfriend only wanted him for his body and was abusive.

And on the other hand, Jungkook is not confessing because he's too afraid to get rejected and lose Tae

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

888K 50.1K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...
38.2K 1.1K 29
Seeing your best friend dating someone can be the worst feeling for a certain someone. (04-09-22) #5 taekook (04-11-22) #2 jimin (04-20-22) #3 angst
40.4K 2K 13
Based on taekook married life..including dark theme,romance,emtional stuff, mpreg...... top-taehyung bottom-kook #angst with happy ending #no chea...
172K 8K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...