Hummingbird | Peter Parker

By MK31307

Rey had the best life in the first five years of her life, but that was until HYDRA killed her mother and kid... More

Radha Irani Stark Rogers AKA Hummingbird
Mood Boards I
Mood Boards II
Prologue
Act I | Raised in Shadows
Act I Cast
Chapter 1 | The First Christmas
Chapter 2 | Forest of Childhood
Chapter 3 | Hijacked by Hydra
Chapter 4 | 2012?
Act II | The Rise of Humminbird and Sparrow
Act II Cast
Chapter 1 | When I became we
Chapter 2 | The Final Goodbye
Chapter 3 | No Retreat, No Surrender!
Chapter 4 | Humminbird and Sparrow AKA A.D.O.R.B.s
Act III | Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Act III Cast
Chapter 1 | Mace Windu
Chapter 3 | Hospital Brake Out
Chapter 4 | MacBook store
Chapter 5 | HYDRA's base
Chapter 6 | The Flacon
Chapter 7 | The Winter Soldier
Chapter 8 | Fury and Memory Wiping
Chapter 9 | Confessions
Chapter 10 | Project Insight
Chapter 11 | Secrets Have Secrets
Act IV | Avenger: Hummingbird
Act IV Cast
Chapter 1 | Dropping the bomb
Chapter 2 | Haunting past
A.D.O.R.B.s level
Chapter 3 | Therapy
Chapter 4 | Harry Osborn
Chapter 5 | A little chat over boba
Act V | Avengers: Age of Ultron
Act V Cast
Chapter 1 | Rescue
Chapter 2 | AC/DC vs BTS
Chapter 3 | Party
Chapter 4 | Ultron
Chapter 5 | The strongest metal on earth
Chapter 6 | Florida Mission 05
Chapter 7 | The Barton family?
Chapter 8 | The Tractor No One Can Fix
Chapter 9 | Evolve
Chapter 10 | The Cradle Chase
Chapter 11 | Vision
Chapter 12 | What's Laputa doing here?
Chapter 13 | You had to ask

Chapter 2 | Mission 'Keep an eye on Daddy dearest'

34 2 0
By MK31307

◈◉◈

It had been three months since Rey and Jay met Fury and Hill and till now they were to only ones who knew about the two teens working with S.H.I.E.L.D.  After Rey knew Fury would not do anything remotely close to what HYDRA did to her she started to open up.

She started discussing strategies and showed them more files. Files with the data on what HYDRA was doing with Loki's sceptre. They were trying to create enhanced, so far they had not succeeded but they were getting close. The enhanced that failed died because the experiment did not exactly go the way HYDRA wanted.

Rey knew that they were two twins who were making progress but she did not tell Fury. She did not want him to get diverted from Project Insight. He already had enough to worry about as it is she could not tell him nor did she want to tell him. If she told him, she and Jay might end up in glass containment imprisoned since he would think she was one of them.

The two had been staying at a secret facility that was in a forest, driving distance from DC. It was a lot like the warehouse they had been staying in in New York. Rey plugged in V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. into the system of the facility and started working on security installations like Face Recognition, thermal scan and a few booby traps.

She would go on a run to the Washington Monument every day along with Jay who would always be lagging behind. They would go to sleep by 9:00 and wake up at 3:30 get ready for the run and leave for the Washington Monument. "It's 3:30 wake up." V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A.'s voice was heard from the speakers. Rey yawned as she sat up and smacked her lips. She got out and brushed her teeth and hair before tying it up in a ponytail. She changed out of her pyjamas and into her workout clothes.

She would change her appearance so she would not get caught since Fury told her to stay in the facility but she was sure he knew that she and Jay would often leave it. Rey was running while Jay jogged at his own speed behind her. Rey heard someone running toward her, she glanced back just as a man ran past her "On your left." the guy said. She frowned he looked familiar she squinted through the glasses before smirking and picking up the pace.

"On your right." she said as she ran past him. The guy's widened in shock no one had ever outran him since the Super Soldier Serum. Rey glanced back with a grin and realised who it was. Steve Rogers. "Fuck." she cussed as she ran faster.

Steve tried to catch up to her but could not. Rey hid behind a tree as she watched Super Soldier run ahead and sighed in relief. "V, call Jay."

"Calling Jay." V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. said.

"You done already?" Jay asked over the call if he too had glasses similar to Rey the two lenses.

"No, I couldn't finish it!" Rey snapped in a whisper. "Captain Spangles just showed up."

"Who?"

"Captain Ice-Cream."

"Oh... So what are you gonna do?"

"What am I gonna do?! Obvs! I'm gonna get the hell outta here!" Rey snapped "You finish your run and get back." Rey heard Jay groan. "Shut up and do it or I'll have you walk back."

After the run, they always fly back since they would be drained if they ran back. Well at least Jay would be drained. Since Rey had access to his wings through V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A., she could just ask the UI to shut it down.

"Ma'am, yes, ma'am!" Jay said. Rey chuckled shaking her head, she could practically see his salute.

"See ya." Rey said before tapping the metal band on her wrist and moments later flying off not noticing a certain blonde soldier saw her fly off.

Rey landed at the entrance retracted the suit back to the bracelet and walked into the compound. As she opened the door the lights turned on she grabbed a mug of coffee before she sat down at the desk.

"Hello, Rey." V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A.

"Hey, V. Any massages?" she asked.

"Mace Windu had called." V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. said Rey nodded as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Call him back?" she said. V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. went silent and the next voice she heard was Fury's or Mace Windu as Rey called him. His face popped up on the screen.

"Where were you?" he asked.

"Went on a run." Rey replied with a shrug.

"See a certain Super Soldier?" he asked in a knowing. Rey froze for a second before gulping down the coffee.

"No."

"Really? Captain Rogers called half an hour back saying that he saw someone flying around the Washington Monument in an Iron Man suit that had wings." Rey could tell from Fury's tone he was angry and was holding himself back from snapping at Rey.

"Really? Wow... Wonder who that was." Rey said as she smiled amusingly behind her coffee mug.

"Irani, you were instructed to be careful!" Fury scolded.

"I know. Captain Ice-cream was on the run with me as soon I realised it was him I got outta there." Rey said.

"Well, next time use the cloaking." Fury snapped.

"I will, I will. No need to get furyious, Fury." she said chuckling. Fury rolled his eyes going to end the call.

"Call if you need anything." he said.

"See ya, Mace Windu." Rey giggled when she received a glare just before the call ended.

Rey and Jay did not listen to Fury about not going out of the compound although ever since Steve saw Rey they remained cautious. Now she would not only change her appearance before leaving to compound but also would wear a mask to cover the bottom half of her face and when she flies back she would use the Protocol of Invisibility Cloak or P.I.C. as Rey called it. She was great at acronyms, something she inherited from Tony Stark.

Now that Rey and Jay took the necessary measures when they left the compound, Fury allowed them to do so, not that they would have listened if he had not. The two of them were tired of being packed in constructions or old buildings and wished to go out rather than be stuck in a closed dark building where there were no windows for daylight to reach.

◈◉◈

Rey and Jay were at a cafe drinking boba as they sat in silence. Rey was working on a laptop while she sipped on her boba. She glanced away from her laptop screen and looked up at Jay who was shaking the styrofoam cup in his hand as if he was stirring his boba but Rey knew that he was in deep thought.

"What is it?" she asked looking back at the screen. She looked up when he did not respond and saw he had earphones in his ears. Rey reached out to his phone that lay on the table and paused the song gaining his attention. "What's up?" she asked in a concerned tone.

"The sky." Jay joked. Rey gave him a pointed look. "I feel like there is something Fury wants us to do but isn't telling us." he said. Just as he finished a black GMT921 SUV pulled up on the road.

"V." Rey spoke in a monotone voice.

"It's Depa Billaba." the British UI spoke.

"Depa Billaba?" Jay asked.

"Mace Windu's apprentice." Rey said shortly as she picked up her boba and walked to the cafe door. Jay rolled his eyes realizing Rey called Agent Hill 'Depa Billaba' since she called Fury 'Mace Windu'. Rey and her Warsies-ness. Is that a word? I don't know. Jay thought as he followed after Rey.

Jay opened the back door of the SUV and the two got in. Maria Hill was in the driver's seat, as soon as Rey closed the door Hill stomped on the gas pedal and sped off. The force was so strong that Rey and Jay's drinks nearly fell luckily they had lids on the styrofoam cups. "S.H.I.L.E.D.'s been compromised. Fury was shot at Captain Rogers' house." Rey and Jay exchanged looks 

"By who?" Jay asked.

"Cap said the guy was fast, strong — had a metal arm." Hill said.

"The Winter Soldier?" Rey asked.

"Yes." Hill stated shortly.

"And he got away?" Jay asked.

"Like Cap said he was fast." Hill said as they exited the city and entered the forest.

"Pierce." Rey mumbled darkly.

"Yes. He's taken control and declared Cap as S.H.I.L.E.D.'s fugitive."

"How's Nick recovering?"

"He's declared dead officially but he's alive, barely. He's back at the facility with a doc."

"What do we do?" Jay asked determination lacing his voice.

"He wants Rey to keep an eye on Cap and Widow."

"Black Widow?" Rey asked, "What she got to do with this?"

"She was there at the hospital." Hill said as she took a turn around the corner exiting the city. "Fury gave Cap the USB drive. Romanoff's helping him."

"HYDRA's USB drive?" Rey asked. Hill looked at her through the rare view mirror and nodded.

"And what do I do?" Jay asked again as they reached the secret facility and got out of the car.

"Follow them." Hill slammed the door closed. "And don't get caught." she said as she reached the door handle to open it.

"NO WAIT!" Rey and Jay exclaimed but it was too late the Agent touched the handle and the doors flew open throwing her back before closing again.

"It detects hand print." Jay said as he held out a hand to Hill to help her up.

"I put the system in. It only detects Fury, Jay and my hand prints." she said as she opened the door and walked in. "We have to put in yours." They walked past the curtains fury was behind and went to the control room.

"Jay, stay with Fury and Hill." Rey said as she left the room before returning in a black leather jacket and black skinny jeans her hair was tied in a ponytail and had on black shades with thin metal frames with her mask covering her face.

Rey:

"Where you goin'?" Hill asked as she gasped for air still in shock from the impact of the doors. Rey put on the helmet and started to change her appearance.

"To mission 'keep an eye on Daddy dearest'." Rey said as walked out of the room and she walked to her Royal Enfield. "If Percie has taken control then he's gonna get outta the city as fast as possible." she said before taking a U-turn and driving off on track the cars that come and go in and out of the secret facility made. "Ronica, scan for Black Widow." there was a beeb before the UI Spoke.

"Scanning for Black Widow." the beeping continued. "last seen entering this hospital." V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. said as a map appeared on the lenses with a red dot on the hospital location.

"Got it." Rey said as she rotated the throttle handle increasing the speed.

༻༺ ✬ ༻༺

A/N: If you don't get this joke you have no sence of humor. 😁😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.1K 31
After Peter had been bitten by a spider and the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter became Spider-man. Living with his Aunt May, going to high school as a...
71.4K 2K 20
แด„แดแด แด‡ส€แด› [แด„แดยทแด แด‡ส€แด›] แด€แด…แดŠแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡ 1. แด„แดษดแด„แด‡แด€สŸแด‡แด…; sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›; แด…ษชsษขแดœษชsแด‡แด… 2. แด„แดแด แด‡ส€แด‡แด…; sสœแด‡สŸแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… (Y/N) (L/N) was always curious about her parents' job. Oftentimes...
1.2M 27K 144
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค." (๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค) ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ค'๐ฌ...
2.2K 64 8
I don't own MARVEL, all rights belong to DIsney and Stan Lee, Steve Ditko, and Jack Kirby. I only own the OC. Alex James Barnes-Romanoff is the son o...