Space

By AMAC45

Everyone has a space to fill in this world. Come with me on my journey to find mine. More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

3

1.1K 50 6
By AMAC45

Scarlett's POV

"Here you go." Jasmine says as she hands me tonight's line-up for our game against Manchester United.

"Thanks." I say as I look at the line-up of my first professional game.

1-Madeline Sow
2-Jasmine Johnston
6-Leah Williamson(C)
4-Naomi Girma
12-Emily Fox
5-Lena Oberdorf
18-Kyra Cooney-Cross
17-Jessie Harris
23-Alessia Russo
14-Scarlett Blondeau
11-Sophia Smith

After I look at the line-up I pass it to the row behind me then I take out my phone and text my favorite throuple.

Me: Psst

Chrissy 🧘🏽‍♀️: Yes Scarlett?

Me: If I score today can I make good on our bet?

Chrissy 🧘🏽‍♀️: Fuck Yes

Toby 🤙: Absofuckinglutely

Lexy 🧸: Hell yes

Me: 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉

"Who ya texting?" Madeline asks.

"The Heath's." I say. "Seeing if they need a babysitter for when we get back to London."

Besides Charlie Heath, who Alex gave birth to in 2020, the Heath's have twin sons named Ezra and Sebastian Heath who Christen gave birth to in January of 2025

In actuality I was asking the Heath's about me getting fucked by them, but I'm not about to announce that to the bus.

"Their kids are so cute." Jasmine says.

"So fucking cute." I say as the bus pulls up to the stadium.

Once at Arsène Wenger Arena, the bus pulls underneath the stadium and parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers.

Once my stuff is in my locker, my teammates and I head outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch, I stand with my teammates and chat for a few minutes then we head back to the locker room to get ready for the game.

Once I get to my locker I take out my nose ring then I take off my necklaces, earrings, bracelet, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and wallet in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my tracksuit and put my long dark brown hair up in a ponytail then I put on my warm up top and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks and my shin pads then I grab my boots.

After I grab my red boots I put them on.

Once I'm dressed, I stand up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my red jersey while Tobin does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end we are told to head to the tunnel so I stand up and head out into the tunnel.

Once in the tunnel, I line-up where I'm told to which is in-between Madeline and Jasmine then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I follow Madeline out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for a few seconds then we shake hands with the Manchester United players.

After we shake hands we take a starting XI picture, Leah does the coin toss, then we do our team huddle before we head onto the field.

"Is your sperm donor here?" Jasmine asks as I walk in-between her and Leah.

"Yeah." I say. "Yeah he is."

- - - - -

"Hey Tobin." I say as we walk onto the pitch after halftime.

It's 0-0 and the first half was boring.

"Yeah Scarlett?" The Arsenal manager says.

"Can I go in to fuck around and find out mode?" I question.

"Uj yeah." Tobin says. "Please do that."

"Sweet." I say then I continue walking walk with my teammates. "FYI we're gonna go quick for the first 10 minutes."

"Oh is it time for fuck around and find out mode?" Madeline asks.

"Oh yeah." I say.

"Sick." Madeline says then everyone gets in position

Once both teams are on the field Man United restart the game.

A couple minutes into the second half Alessia receives the ball around midfield from Kyra, but she's immediately met by two United players which leaves a shit ton of space open.

"LESSI BALL." I shout as I run towards the space.

Alessia hears me then she megs Melvine Malard and sends the ball into the space so I run onto the ball then sprint towards goal.

Once I reach the 18 yard box I pick my head up to see where the keeper is.

When I see the keeper favoring her far post I look back down at the ball then drill the ball into the near bottom corner making the score 1-0 to us.

After the ball hit's the net I I grab the ball and run back upfield while high fiving my teammates.

When I reach midfield I set the ball down then get ready for the kick off.

Ella Toone kicks off moments later causing myself and Sophia to pressure the player she passes to.

The two of us put Zelem under so much pressure that Sophia steals the ball then we both run upfield.

About twenty yards later Sophia is closed down by some blonde defender so she side foots the ball to me.

As the ball rolls to me I quickly look up, pick my spot, look back down, then put my foot through the ball.

I then watch as the ball soars through the air, past Tullis-Joyce's outstretched hand, and into the net putting us 2-0 up

Once the ball hit's the net I I run towards goal, grab the ball then run back upfield while high fiving my teammates.

When I reach midfield I set the ball down then get ready for the kick off again

As I'm waiting for United to kick off I notice their keeper is way off her line.

I then look at Malard and see that she's gonna pass to Zelem so I get ready to sprint.

Once the ref blows her whistle I sprint upfield and watch Malard play the laziest pass ever back to Zelem.

As the ball rolls into my path I swing my foot back then swing it forward and send the ball towards goal.

Everyone on the field watches as the ball flies in the air, dips down towards the goal, then it sneaks in just under the bar putting us 3-0 up.

"Damn." I mumble then I feel someone jump on my back.

"What the fuck." Jessie says.

"I love your fuck around and find out mode." Emily says.

"It's pretty great." I say then we all head back onto tour side.

Now that Man United are down big they rush the ball upfield then quickly kick off.

A minute or so later Jasmine intercepts a pass from Malard, but the French woman closes her down so my our American right-back boots it upfield.

Jessie is the closest one to the ball so she brings it down out of the air then she dribbles it upfield to Alessia while myself, Sophia, and Kyra crash the goal.

Alessia runs out of room so she crosses the ball into the box in hope's one of us gets on the end of the ball.

The ball sails over Kyra and Sophia and it lands right at my feet so I easily pass the ball into the back of the net putting us 4-0 up.

"YEAH." I hear someone shout as I slow down to a stop then I turn around and hug my teammates before we walk back upfield.

"Okay you aren't human." Leah says as we walk back to our side of the field.

"Huh?" I question.

"You just scored 4 goals in 8 minutes."

"Oh." I say.

"SCARLETT." I hear Tobin shout so I look towards her and see she's calling me over to her so I jog over to her.

When I get to Tobin she hands me a water which I drink.

"Scarlett Look at me." Tobin says so I do. "I need you to relax and not run yourself into an injury trying to prove a point."

Smart idea.

"Just play how you always do and you'll be fine." Tobin says.

"Yes Boss." I say with a smile then I drink some more water.

After I get a drink of water I head back on field.

Once on the field Man United kick off the game.

After another 15 minutes of myself and my teammates peppering the United goal, I get subbed out for Stina.

"Cool." I mumble as I walk over to the sideline.

When I get to the sideline I high five Stina then I high five Tobin before I sit down on the bench.

Once I'm sat down on the sideline I let out a deep breath then I sip on the drink I was given while watching the game.

"Chelsea gave up on you?" Steph Catley incredulously asks.

"Yep." I say.

"Well that game is going to be fun." Lotte says.

"Very." I say then I sip my drink in silence while watching the rest of the game.

Once the game ends in a 4-0 win for us I get off the bench, head onto the pitch, shake hands with the United players and hug my teammates.

"Mmmm." I mumble as I hug Jasmine. "You give good hugs."

"You should feel Leah's hugs." Jasmine says then I feel arms wrap around me. "Never mind."

"I need some of your magic to rub off on me." Leah says as she moves around to stand in front of me and Jasmine. "Miss I scored 4 goals in 8 minutes."

"Well I had to show off in front of my deadbeat sperm donor." I say.

"And you did good." Jasmine says. "Now let's get out of here before it rains."

Leah and I nod then we walk with Jasmine towards the tunnel.

"YOU'RE ONLY GOOD CAUSE YOUR BECKHAM'S DAUGHTER." I hear some cunt shout causing me to stop in my tracks then I turn and face the part of the crowd that I heard the shout from.

Yes David Beckham is my sperm donor.

When he and his wife went on their honeymoon in July of 1999 and they had a threesome with my Mommy then I was born on April 2, 2000.

"Don't." Leah says, but I head over towards the part of the crowd that I heard the shout from.

"That cunts name isn't on my back." I say "My Mommy's name is on my back."

Fuck my sperm donor.

"I've never spoken to that deadbeat cunt in my life and he has never done a fucking thing to make me the person I am today." I say. "So don't you ever say that piece of shit has made me who I am today."

The dude who talked shit sheepishly turns around and leaves.

"Fucking twat." I say then I walk towards the tunnel.

Once in the tunnel I see my sperm donor talking to someone from Man United so I ignore him and head into the away team locker room.

When I get into the locker I take off my jersey, sit in my locker, and let out a deep breath.

"You ready to get the fuck out of here?" Tobin asks as she hands me my ball.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 547 16
"I've been on my own for nearly my entire life, what makes you think I'd need you now?" 02/06/07 ~ The date Lucy Bronze gave birth to her daughter 0...
22.6K 755 13
i'm looking up for my star girl i guess I'm stuck in this mad, mad world [ alexia putellas x fem!oc ] [ lucy bronze / ona batlle ] devilsamore, 2023
Narla. By Lx :)

Fanfiction

12K 363 15
It's 2024, it's Keira's year and also Barcelona's year again. In this story find out how break ups bring 2 people back together. ⚠️warning: will incl...
251K 6.1K 54
imagines I wrote of women footballers! *ignore spelling mistakes pls, ty!*